Anyone watches this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

e4-misfits.wikia.com/wiki/Lactokinesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does Ramsay flay anyone

Hey, so you don't know the series?

No. Basically Barry (Ramsay) is an extreme shy and autistic introvert. Whenever he speaks his voice is almost breaking.

Also his power is invisibility and he can't control it properly. He often becomes invisible, when he's sad or bullied.
(kinda reminds me my request about seeing characters shield themselves with their wings when bullied, but whatever)

I could tell you about his involvement in some death in the show, but I don't want to spoil you.

he has a habit of accidently killing authority figures, especially some milf who wanted to seduce him to find out a secret

Btw can any gay people or girls (lol girls on Holla Forums) comment on this?

I really have no idea if Ramsay is supposed to be handsome or not. I just look at him and see an average guy. His jaw is okay, I guess, but I really have no idea how attractive he is to girls (or gays).

So a few faggots are probably here, what do you think?

Eh, went to shit after the second series.

Okay I admit. It's hard to get teased so hard by nathan's boypussy and seeing him being a total extrovert class clown. It's had.

JESUS CHRIST!

I just went to watch season 3, with the fucking new guy AND HOLY SHIT.

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF! THAT ACCENT IS SO SO SOOOOO BAD.

British accent my asshole, that guy sounds like a stupid troll. OMG! It's unbearable.

And he is not funny. At all.

Okay I might reconsider watching the new season after I have seen the new power from the black guy.

Changing sex is kinda weird. I hope to see some akward flirting. (or a brojob)

Only s1 was good

Why do you think taht?

is there cuckoldry?

Ehh. Only in one episode and the character and actor in question then properly leaves the show.

And it's not shown as positive either. It's quite disgusting. Nathan (the twink in the poster) fucks a pregnant woman, gets together with her and then gets arrested.

So you really only have to see him for one episode, because that's the last one, then he gets kicked off the show.

Other than that, no cuckoldry.

Btw the sex scene between them is really shown as disgusting even for normalfags.

Gay user, if I wasn't he would probably turn me.

I'm madly in love with his characters, such as Simon and Ramsay, no idea how he's like in real life.

You like Simon even when he is extremely shy?

Do you like Simon/Ramsay/the actor as a dominant guy or submissive?

I stopped after the godawful video game episode. Everything I've seen past that looks five times as gay.

More gay than Nathan wanting to fuck Simon?

There was a guy with cheese superpowers, and instead of throwing cheese wheels at people or drowning people in their own digested milk he just awkwardly ripped some guy's stomach open and then had awkward sex

I don't believe you.

maybe not in that order

Are you talking about the guy with milk powers?

yes

I don't remember any akward sex scene with him, but he did have a thing for giving people grumbly stomachs.

he gets himself pregnant by alternating between jacking off and fingering himself

he went public with his powers of milk control, got a girlfriend, then people with real superpowers started going public and he got cucked. then he stared drowning people with yogurt,

Rudy 1 and Rudy 2 are the worst. Rudy 3 redeems the actor.

keep watching, he gets pretty ripped no homo

Lactokinesis

Brian shows that he was first able to manipulate milk. He was able to collect spilt milk together and then be able to make milk from a bottle travel into his cereal. Brian then displayed how he was able to use his ability to manipulate other dairy products and use this to kill people. This is done by manipulating the dairy products within a person. Brian describes how he was able to allow greek yoghurt within a person to move up into the trachea. Later he is able to clog up the arteries with the cheese that a person ate. When confronted by Nathan he controls the mozerella he ate to wrap it around his central cortex.

While this power is limited in its scope, a master of this ability can affect dairy at the molecular level. Brian developed this power in Episode 6 and used it in a variety of ways, including moving dairy products into people's throats to choke them to death and 'walking' milk through ventilation ducts to attack people. He was even able to incapacitate Nathan by using fatty, milk-derived deposits in his blood stream to effectively give him a stroke. A lactokinetic's only weakness is lactose intolerant people - those who can't eat dairy products - since they have no milk in their bodies. It is also possible that someone with the Immunity power is immune to this power, as they are immune to all powers(though in lactokinesis case it affects a subtance in the persons body not the actual person).

e4-misfits.wikia.com/wiki/Lactokinesis

omg, I did not watch that far

that is incest though, right?
Basically the worst incest possible. The Lannister type of incest.

yeah I watched that episode, but I have no memory of him having sex

God, I hope so. It's already weird enough that his personality doesn't change, when they are both joined together.

I wanted homos to comment on him though. I am just interested what people think about him.
I notice that he has a pretty wide jaw as I do (though I have a smaller pointy chin).

Right now I just began watching season 3, so yeah I watched his stuff.

later on a guy joins the group with the ability to fuck the powers out of people. Another guy gets possessed by a demon and he has to use his ability to fuck it out of him, while explaining to his gf why he loves her

stop spoiling please

Gave up 5 episodes in. People kept saying how great the show is, but it turned out to be utter shit. Just like Skins.

Nathan is absolutely unbearable.

It's not good overall, but some of the earlier seasons have their moments. It's these moments that are cool, especially in contrast to the normally shit show. You just need to remember that all the protagonists are assholes and prone to stupidity. The Christmas special is probably the best episode I can think of, along with the Milk Man and Hitler episodes.

The last couple of seasons are pretty bad. There is a girl with x-ray vision, that she uses twice that I remember. Everyone has shit abilities, or weak control over cool shit like telekinesis. The last couple of episodes are good for a laugh, but there is way too much filler and try-hard adolescent gross-out humor that falls flat, not enough cool power stuff or funny gross-out humor.

Shame the movie fell through. 50/50 it would have been good.

I'm a versatile, so in a way I like him both.

I think i'd prefer he act as the shy sweet Simon as a general personality and the dominate, confident Ramsay when we're making love.

Because we all want his twinky boypussy, right?
God damn it, he teases so hard.

Its just another shitty brit show that dumb ass teenagers in the states like because they feel more "cultured" for liking something foreign. Think dr who.

Since it's a european show does it have the following:
1. cuckoldry
2. degeneracy
3. kike influence
4. Social justice
5. etc.
Well?

talked about this above

not really, but they basically represent normal horny teenagers, so they fuck a lot

it's normal for people who didn't grow up to become failures

no

Actually no. Quite the opposite.
For example they played off someone mistaking the cues and orally pleasuring and kissing a drunk, drugged girl as a joke and not rape.

It's not a kino or good show, by all means. lol

>>>/reddit/

Aww, I am sorry you feel that way.
Do you want a hug? Let's snuggle a bit?

Bullshit, there is an episode when some jew gets a time traveling power and uses it, to attempt to kill Hitler, since you know "muh holocox", but fails miserably and accidentally left his cellphone in the past, which allowed Nazis to reverse engineered technology and win WW2. It was an "alternative history" ep, with cartoonishly evel nazis and Gestapo officer in present day that wants all the powers

The term is "selfcest"

It has degeneracy in spades, because the main idea of the show is to show, what will happen if your ordinary degenerates obtain superpowers.

I was going to mention that with the jew. But I am only at episode 3 at season 3. I just started watching.

I didn't know there was more to that then just a short reference.

Annnnnnd I have to admit, it sounds like you are making stuff up. (don't correct me, I want to be stay in this state of schroedinger's spoiler)

Selfcest = best cest

Oh user, sweet sweet user. San Fran and Hollywood are in burgerland