I saw the Ann frank movie and that is definitely fake...

I saw the Ann frank movie and that is definitely fake. It's just too perfect like something Disney would come up with to make a point. It just is too tidy that a little girl is speaking this way like she's the Jewish conscience from the future

Her diary was fucked with by her daddy-oh. She was a real person that was hiding out and died of some disease at a camp, but it wasn't like the movie. One of my professors was kind of an expert on the topic. We had a long discussion on the subject of primary sources and whether they could be trusted not to be adulterated, so he went on about which techniques could be used to more accurately estimate authenticity. Several passages in the diary don't fit, and some were obviously taken out altogether.

Fuck, I really should have kept in touch with him. He was a blast to talk with.

IT WAS REAL

IN MY MIND

half the diary was written with a pen that wasn't invented until the early 1950s

it's not rocket science

Can somebody ban this filthy anti-semite? Like hello how dare you deny that even a single death during WWII didn't happen. Stop being so paranoid you fucking stormweenie, it's 2016, you lost, get over it.

Is that Danny DeVito?

Damn, now I have an Anne Frank boner. Thanks.

"Frank gets sent to Auschwitz"

How did a partly if not entirely fictitious account get such an influence? I was forced to read this Jewish joke in school when I was a kid. How did this happen? Who's responsible for this?

I wonder why Germany was made into a scapegoat, everyone else in WW2 (and WW1) was just as bad. They get the worst of it because they lost, just like Russia does for "losing" the cold war.
I guess people need a villain so they can pretend their country isn't evil. Damn near every country is evil, and unrepentant about it.

It has a lot of fictions, but the story of a girl hiding out with another family is real. Some shit about he nature of god might not be, and the sex shit totally is real.

Just imagine, you're a fucking 15 year old girl and have to quit school because deportation, and you write a diary. Shit's cool, not great, then you get arrested, get typhus, die, and your dad is like, "Gee, I guess I should read her most private thoughts, but add some of my shit in there, and then publish it for the whole world to read."

That shit would suck. The biggest tragedy of Anne Frank is that this is basically going through her PC after she died. Imagine if your parents did that to you. What sort of fucked up shit would they find in there?

To be fair, Germans are always trying to shit up Europe. They ruined the Roman Empire, started both wars, and then decided to let all the immigrants in. Germans have screwed up minds.

I need to check this with Holla Forums, but it might be the Jews.

😳

Gee, I wonder…

That's pretty antisemitic, OP.

Everything in WW2 history occurred exactly as the government says it did.

Denying even a single account about the holocaust makes you a shitlord. My old english teacher excused the inconsistencies in Elie Wiesel's "Night" because "the nazis were evil and that's what's important".

Wat

You do realize historians exist independently of the government, right? I mean, if you don't live in Germany or something.

Shit did happen in Germany that maybe should not have. Plenty of shit happened from the Russian side as well, but you don't hear about it because it isn't juicy. It is out there for you to research, though. History cannot be kept shut inside a box, eventually it all comes out.

well, to be fair germans are bashed far worse than italians or japanese, who were on the ebul side too

but this is also true

fuck i meant this post

FTFY

L>>389405

You do realize hustorians can be manufactured right, that most of the accounts of what happened in the war are from state departments putting out "official" stories, as opposed to due diligence of a historian personally investigating, or that textbooks are manufactured by corporations in collusion with govt who could give a shit less about what some historian says if it does not line up with the narrative they want to push?

Speaking of school stories, when we were covering WW2, my teacher said that the nazis had some album of skin colours where they'd compare your skin to it, and if it was too dark, they'd send you to a camp or something like that. So I asked him what happened if someone got a tan. The teacher got buttmad and yelled at the entire class about how we're making fun of the greatest tragedy in human history, and I never got an answer to my question.

Do these good goys realize that when they explain what the Nazis did as them simply being evil and not trying to see it from their point of view, they ensure the exact same shit will happen again? In order to stop another holocaust from ever happening you have accept that it had a reason for happening aside from, "HEIL HITLER, KILL THE JEWS, WORSHIP SATAN AND KILL BABIES!!!"

That's Helen Keller, dumbass.

This guy didn't get the memo evidently.

All of this implying it happened in the first place. The only reason why they simplify it all the way down to "because they were evil" is because there's no logical reason for taking the time to kill every jew in the first place.

shoah, goy

No wonder why Trashman is popular in tumblr.

The Germans were not originally planning to do this. It just devolved into that because they couldn't exactly manage all of them anymore, not to mention they'd been working them to death for some time. These are the signs of a desperate people, which by the end of the war, Germany very much was.

So instead of feeding their own military they chose to keep housing vermin? Putting bodies in the oven 24/7 doesn't sound like something someone in a tight spot would do. There are easier ways to commit genocide if that was what they were truly looking to do.

Why did they pick merchants to put into camps? or is that just a myth too, were there all kinds of races? I honestly don't know.

They were to be temporary holdings that eventually got kind of permanent. Think of it as a refugee camp. Tons of Germans wound up there too, but they weren't going to be deported. It was like a semi-prison.

They weren't planning on keeping them.

This was a last-ditch effort by those that knew they had fucked up to cover up their mistakes. The killings took place because they couldn't even use some of these as laborers and they had to keep feeding the laborers they could keep. Once they ran dry, they were disposed of, but of course, this wasn't part of the plan.

Yeah, the easiest was getting them out of the country. They never managed to do that. This is a result of their desperation. War causes people to be desperate. That's what a lot of people don't understand about WWII. It was a desperate time for everyone involved.

If you want one to really get your panties in a twist, check out Night by Elie Wiseal

He flat out admitted that he made the book up, yet it's still a part of High School required reading

Night is based off his experiences, but it's complete fiction.

Never ever.

Leap Into Drakness is the only worthwhile Holocaust literature for reading. The author depicts his own life story accurately not as a "Holocaust survivor" (though he is called one nevertheless) but as a man who spent the entire time on the run. Most of the German soldiers he runs into in the story are actually pretty cool guys who are just doing their job instead of soulless monsters, and the only reason he survives his third capture is a German officer. The story takes its title from how he avoided getting sent to the camps, which was by worming his way out and jumping off the train. It's quite well written and matches up with actual historical fact rather than Holocaust fiction. There are no gas chambers, no Nazis inserting 25cm of wood up asses, no evil doctor experimenting on people. Just a guy trying to stay alive in the midst of a major war zone.

It's worth a read at least.

There is a book out there that details the "gruesome" and "horrific" sexual escapades and rapes and sexual adventures of those who were in concentration camps. Both prisoner and worker from their actual experiences

Shit was fucking hot. I saw the title at a starbucks when I was looking for college textbooks and read a few pages then i got hooked. it was like 8 years ago

i read half the book in an hour or so and was so erect i fucking shouted at the cashier where the fuck the bathroom was and went to handle my business

There was a passage of an 11yo boy who was so hungry he let his Uncle fuck him up the ass without question. He was offered a piece of stale bread which his Uncle smuggled in. The Uncle told him to turn around and be quiet so the guards wouldnt hear him and he ate the stale bread while keeping quiet while his Uncle pounded his boipussy. He was so starved and dehydrated he cried because he hadnt eaten in days

Another passage had an 8yo girl was instructed by her mother to service the guards in exchange for a bit of their soup. The mother was older and the guards would prey on the young girls. In order to survive the mother told her only daughter to do what the guards tell her without question (sex) and in return they would sneak her and her mother and give them a bit of soup for the soldiers. It didnt have mich taste but it kept them alive

The lady wrote she would sneak out of bed during curfew and find one of the guards and he would take her to a storage shed and multiple guards would fuck her for small scraps of rations for her and her mother

There obviously was much more "terrifying" stories of straight out rape and sexual torture these boys and girls went through (one story had a sick fucking guard forced a boy to fuck his mom in front of his whole family, well what was left, and if he didnt perform he would kill someone. he made him have sexual intercourse with his own mother multiple times in front of others and humiliate him for doing so)

But all in all none of it happened to me so it was hawt as fuck

at least the movie version is a qt

real life anne frank was hideous

i didn't have to read it

Lucky bastard. I remember being forced to read that stupid shit.

There's a part where they walk/jog a shit load of miles in the fucking winter with just those flimsy pajamas and no water at all!

EVEN IF YOU WERE ATHLETIC AS FUCK YOU WOULD DIE FROM THAT

FUCK THAT BOOK.

I have no idea what you're talking about, user.

shit, the worst thing i had to read was like catcher in the rye lol

what's that book about anyways?

autistic kid gets pissed at everything by calling them phonies, goes and spends the night somewhere, almost gets the shit kicked out of him by a pimp and then goes home. that's really about it, the book is boring as fuck so i do my best to not remember it.

oh, and he comes across some graffiti that says fuck you, and apparently this book was part of the reason mark david johnson killed john lennon, he identified with holden caulfield.

John Lennon really is a phony though.

i won't deny that, but the guy that shot him had to be sincerely fucked in the head, or autistic, to identify with such a stupid character

Trips confirm

She's cute in an ugly sort of way