JUST REBOOT MY SHIT UP

JUST REBOOT MY SHIT UP

archive.is/wGI4J

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qdHDb
archive.is/ziVE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't care anymore tbh

Remakes aren't a new phenomenon, Hollywood had minor ages of remakes in the 40s and 80s. But it's massive now and a warning sign.

I used to think that comic books "rebooting their fictional universes" were ridiculous and retarded, for the simple reason that you don't need to believe in any universe to watch a movie - just follow the story and you're good.

Now it seems that the braindead tendency has moved from capeshit to the industry as a whole, like an infection.

Can someone explain this photo for me? I not a fan of Emma "Real men are feminists" Watson, but she is a lovely women and this amount of Photoshop seems to be rather staggering and unnecessary

I sure hope they take the diversity into consideration with this, many of these classics have featured so many white men and so little women, PoC and hebrew characters and screenwriters…

As long as I can still watch the original movies, I'm fine. I won't waste my money on these reboots that I know will he shit, and I get more litmus tests to see whether people have shit taste or not.

Of course fam, I hope the thought of the opposite didn't trigger you too much.

It will never fucking happen, this movie seems cursed. And even if with enough lube and forceful pushing this is shat out, it's going to bomb so fucking hard it'll be hilarious. Why are Warner Brothers so dead set on trying to adapt an anime of all fucking things?

well goyliwood been ripping animu left and right since the 80s, but now they are too lazy to put effort into their thievery and rather just adapt it as is.

(((Paramount))) is already remaking Ghost in the Shell, so remaking Akira for the idiotic masses isn't too much of a stretch.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

go kid to back, Holla Forums

:^)

Since OP forgot the other 2 pages, I decided to archive them as well. This is pretty old so some of these are close to coming out and we know a lot of information about them already.

archive.is/qdHDb
Flight of the Navigator- Murder on the Orient Express

archive.is/ziVE4
The Naked Gun- Zorro Reborn

Also, I don't think I'm the only one that doesn't trust sites or people who have nerd or geek in their name because most of the time, they are hardly or truthfully nerdy or geek as they claim.

that's why we archive them fam

Just end it all.

>>>/oven/

You realize "in the works" means most of these will never be made right?

The mere fact that they are considering rebooting them is bad enough.

I'm actually in support of a Mortal Kombat remake.

All I'm saying is, realistically, there's very little room to insert marxist propaganda in the film.

Who am I fucking kidding they'll probably make Sub-Zero and his brother into incestual homosexuals, have some white character married to Sonya Blade only to have a cuckold fetish as Jax and Sonya start fucking, Raiden is now a black pansexual, etc etc.

All I want is a good MK adaptation goddammit.

They said the same thing about G.I. Joe. They made white joes black even though 20% of the joes were already black.

What happened to people like Speilberg? Are there none left so they have to remake shit?

You realize most are already made and are soon releasing right?

The fuck are you talking about plebbot? MK movie is fucking awesome.

Well Speilberg just made the BFG and it flopped. Its easier to waste no time on development of new ideas when you can make an easy reboot for sheqels.

He became old sentimental faggot.

God forbid they did something original for a change.

go back to Tel Aviv, Mordecai

Big Trouble in Little China reboot is just taking shit too far. The earth needs to be cleansed with fire.

Oh, please. They're going to have to butcher the story beyond recognition to make it PC.

Let's wait to see how Ghost in the Shell and Death Note perform.

Duh.

I'm still pissed off that they're only using music from the movie. Originally, they were going to incorporate songs from the stage show, and this was going to be a full-blown musical. Then, they decided to do this because.. I don't fucking know why.

i bet half of these will fall through

realistically, the only ones that will get made are the ones that already have cast and crew announced

this is how kikewood works

a bunch of suits sit at a table

someone brings up an idea

everybody harumphs until a decision is made

the movie either gets announced as in production or we never hear of it until it gets brought up again or sold to another studio

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Schlomo

Just wait, they're going to do this with every movie that they can

Wilhelmina Murray is basically the main protagonist of the comics. This could actually be appropriate. Not that I think they'll do it right.

ayyy

who's playing faye? she looks pretty cute to the point that i might watch it, and i don't mind bruce willis being jet.

oh wait, is that christina ricci? lol.

That's the whole reason for the remake mania. It doesn't need to be a good movie, it only needs to retcon everything with more diversity. Rewriting history, because they're on the right side of it.

Bruce Willis has been pretty fucking lame over the last decade, I just don't see him invested enough to pull off a decent Paul Kersey.

Fuck.

See also: Marauders.

To be honest, there were some remakes that are completely unlike the original movie, and in some cases, took the concept and expanded it, making it leagues better.

"The Fly" '86 is a remake from a '58 movie. Cronenberg took the premise and turned into the 80s classic it currently is.

She'll be a plank shaped feminist insert.

thanks faggot, you ruined it

you misspelled improved

Behold: Christina Ricci.

JUST

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/oven/

go suck dick somewhere else you pozzed faggot

nice projection ladies, time to come out

what in the world would they hope to accomplish from this?

The entire movie is built to be as dumb and 80's as possible, and there is no way you could possibly make it any more 80's. Like I am of the belief that it is possible for good old shit to be remade better (not that it ever is), but this is the one thing that absolutely cannot be made better without being something completely different.

I wonder if the retards making that garbage realized that she just looks like a skinhead chick.

Turning Snake Plissken into a strong woman that needs no man, saving the female president from the mass raping literal patriarchy in the primitive society created by felons (men).

Shit you're right, they already have the premise of the antagonists being oppressive right wing Christians and the sequel had a badass black tranny. Of course those two were obviously handled very well in the movie at the time, but they are huge red flags in the current year because they are almost always put in to push an agenda, not to actually be interesting or suit the plot.

DID SONY NOT FUCKING LEARN ANYTHING FROM STEALTH