What did she mean girls by this?

What did she mean girls by this?

She's not a libcuck you know.

Take your fucking meds, Holla Forums

Rude!

holy crap, when did Ellen Page grow tits?

She's listed on numerous websites as a conservative celeb. It's more telling that you got triggered by someone pointing this out, projected that they needed "fucking meds" and suggested they were from Holla Forums.

You make yourselves known like a fucking virus. You want women's only everything, but women must be allowed in every male space. You want gay only dating sites, but no straight only sites.

Your every single belief is wrong, and rooted in low self-esteem paired with arrogance, low intelligence, and an inability to think for yourself or plan for the future.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/
You cucks don't even try fitting in anymore.

>>>/TAKEYOURMEDS/

cute strawman. no one said any of that shit except you.

I'd hit it.

she meant "That's so Fletch!"

Like I'd let you, faggot.

Holla Forums please

oh man, she made me so horny as a little boy

What exactly is the point of making fun of that moment? You could all take notes from Bernie. Instead of resorting to violence and beating up two innocent kids to make a point he stood back and let them have a moment in the spotlight. Their message of inequality no longer being tolerable echoed throughout the world and it was all thanks to Bernie.

Make peace not war

normalfags please try harder to lurk more and suck less.

she's qt

hope this helps

Hey Mordecai, how's the weather in Tel Aviv

Awww… poor baby.

Is this movie worth watching?

what movie

she was the best mean girl

mean girls

He's right, you know? You're only going to fuck her. Who the fuck cares what she thinks? It's not like I'm going to listen to a fucking woman anyway.

Stop trying to make stop trying to make fletch happen happen

get the fuck out of here, fucking scum

You can't make a real woman your waifu you utter pleb.

Watch me faggot

kys tbh

the only pleb here is you

that's all Holla Forums does

Really makes you think