JUST

JUST
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/749971174944284672

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/chris-evans-stepped-down-from-top-gear-after-police-con-1783079430?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: jalopnik/full (Jalopnik)
archive.is/hhbZu
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/journalist/chris-evans-net-worth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MY

GEAR

UP

What a surprise

who?

I'm so proud of you guys.

it was clearly one poster you splinter
anyway this is funny

BBC should let the show die and come up with something new.

Well, if he was going to resign this was the right two week period to do it in. I doubt many people will notice or care what with Cameron, Farage, the Shadow Cabinet, the England Football team manager and the country itself all resigning, Boris stepping aside and Jeremy Corbyn generally getting BTFO.

It's been a hell of a year

Thanks politics

In light of his previous tweets about FACTS jesus fuck does he come out of this looking like a pathetic loser.

Good riddance you ginger cunt

What is this, some normalfag show?

Nope, at least 2

Nobody was talking about the JUST

Yes was

given that top, my, gear and up were all posted within one minute of each other, and the next post was not for another 18 minutes, I think it's fair to say that those were likely one poster. In fact, it is probable that he then came back to congratulate himself in checked

Well he was wrong to. JUST is like every thread title on this board. It's what follows that's truly magical

Matt LeBlanc must be thrilled.

Well seeing as he's the one who issued the ultimatum, he probably is.

If he decided to play up the fact that he's an American that gives no fucks, it might be good. I haven't watched nu-Top Gear, but I hope this is the way it goes.

If he goes full tank yank it would be good. Fuck knows half the fun of TG was clarkson shitting on belgium and talking about 'the war'.

So, not only is he quitting Top Gear, but he might be going to jail too?

Damn, this is a good week

WHEN IT HASN'T BEEN YOUR DAY, YOUR WEEK, YOUR MONTH, OR EVEN YOUR YEAR

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

WHEN THE BULL STARTS TO CUM

Eh, I have to at least respect his honesty, and not bitching.

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

WHEN TYRONE & FRIENDS ARE GONE

Uh, Joey don't get to bring Friends.

JOEY DOESN'T SHARE TOP GEAR!

You can't have Joey as main dish. He only works as a seasoning.

Remember last time this happened.

this maybe an old news, but i just got it from my colleague…

jalopnik.com/chris-evans-stepped-down-from-top-gear-after-police-con-1783079430?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: jalopnik/full (Jalopnik)

Sick…

Do I have to do everything around here?

archive.is/hhbZu

Good work, user. Have some titties.

I'm too old to know how to use that shit…

I deserve very bullying

OPERATION YEWTREE IS GO

I saw Chris Evans at a corner store in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He yelled, “Oh, like JUST you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Just?” but he kept cutting me off and yelling “JUST? JUST? JUST?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him force a loud laughter as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of the cheapest rose in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Jeremy infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

10/10 that always gets the noobs.

Top tier hep patter my man

JUST

Arranged marriages need to be a thing since women are so stupid.

another cuck joins the just league

They are a thing, in shithole countries like most of Asia.

another cuck bites the just

another cuck bites the just

and another one gone and another one gone, another cuck bites the just

hey, i'm gonna cuck you too

another one bites the just

Muhammad Ali in this motherfucker

thats it? I'm willing to bet he just brushed up against her and all these years later she decided it was rape.

Probably, but it's fun to joke about the mangy ginger cunt pinching secretary bum and exposing his naughty bits to those he really shouldn't have.

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/journalist/chris-evans-net-worth/

She didn't marry him for his looks, you daft bint. Sex is so you can't get the marriage annulled. She then took money from him after telling everyone she wouldn't.

Bottom line; once a whore, always a whore.

I don't want this show anymore, I just want to get to the beach.

Are you a retard?

You can get a marriage annulled even if you've had sex nowadays. It's SOP for drunken Vegas weddings

Bro. I memed that Please Laugh. I also did not make this thread. How much does Evans pay you to damage control?

kek, a great callback to

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I NEED A BIG BLACK BUCK

I don't watch Top Gear, but when I saw this news, I thought of you, Holla Forums.

I

TO

Do limeys not have anything resembling a statute of limitations?

We do, British legal system is the basis of all other Western legal systems after all, including America's. This is clearly within that statute of limitations.

Which is why many legal idioms are in Latin.

I thought Britain was an Anglo-Saxon country.