What are some very cheeki breeki films anons?

What are some very cheeki breeki films anons?

I too wish for another movie that makes me think "wow I never knew there was so much dirt everywhere."

THE GOD DID NOTHING WRONG

Oskar Dirlewanger did nothing wrong.

No thanks

kek

Nothing wrong with it. It was a total war. There were bastards on both sides. The Soviets just weren't sorry about it, what with having to fight back the invaders and all. I assure you that we would be hearing of horrible Soviet crimes if the Germans had won.

Are you stupid?

Forget it Jack, this is a Holla Forums town.

They kill 20 million of your countrymen and you're supposed to make movies that cheer for the brownshirts?

It's anti-German propaganda you fucking idiot, the Americans Brits and Russians did worse shit, much worse shit.

For a righteous cause, they did it to crush communism.

And you're a fucking retard for not realizing that.

And yes, the Germans were the good guys, they fought for the righteous cause, they should have won, the world would be a much better place.

That "Wehrmacht soldier" was probably just a reptilian crisis actor, too.

Yeah, all those eyewitnesses from the Axis who came forward about the atrocities their side committed were just liars. Those dang dirty Brits and Americans were the REAL mass murderers.

Andrei Rublev, but if you've seen Stalker you're probably already aware of it.
Akira Kurosawa movies are also pretty good for environments, supposedly he forced people to wear their costumes for months prior to shooting so they looked properly lived in.

Read my comment again you retarded kike.

Yes, they were, in every bit as much as the Germans.

You mean the one whining about a guy who was speaking from personal experience as a Wehrmacht officer on the Eastern Front was clearly just brainwashed by "jewish false flag propaganda"? You're retarded.
Except the Nazi regime killed millions more civilians than the both the Brits and Americans combined, faggot. Even the huge death toll from strategic bombing doesn't even come close. The way you're twisting history to fit your victimhood narrative reminds me of a certain ethno-religious group purporting to be innocent of all wrongdoing.

Cool Fact: When the Germans arrived in Ukraine, they were greeted as liberators, then they started starving everyone by blocking off supplies and confiscating food. Nice.

Tarkovsky is incredible. All his films are like 3 hours and slow paced, but they're a worthy experience.

I think Solaris is the best science fiction adaptation ever made. Tarkovsky's psychological emphasis on human's encounter with the neutrinos creatures is pure brilliance. What is the meaning and purpose of conquering and understanding the vast universe when man is yet to be able to understand himself fully? Why aren't we just living our lives here on earth and try to be humans? The forbidden fruit that man shall not eat.

Solaris is very strong yeah, the only real issue I had with it was the somewhat fake look of the space station, can't blame the man considering the constraints he usually had to work under, but it does hurt immersion a bit.
Stalker, I've always found more fascinating , how he manages to make an enthralling sci-fi movie with basically not a single sci-fi prop and a story that revolves around human belief, where an alien technology so powerful exists it can make your deepest wishes come true but it still allows the story to revolve around these three men and their search for their own truths.
It's also the movie that quite literally killed him, they where filming for a large part in an abandoned factory in Estonia, to quote wikipedia:
As Tarkovsky, his wife Larisa Tarkovskaya and actor Anatoli Solonitsyn all died from the very same type of lung cancer, Vladimir Sharun, sound designer in Stalker, is convinced that they were all poisoned when shooting the film near a chemical plant.

Or, you know, we could be realistic and say that both sides committed terrible atrocities.

The problem is no one will admit to it. No one is brave enough to call out the winning side on their hypocrisy. The official story is that the Axis committed all the atrocities, and that anything the Allies did was justified as to end the war and save more lives.

Try to seriously have a discussion about Soviet War Crimes in Eastern and Central Europe during WW2 in a forum of serious discussion. Everyone will call you a Nazi-apologist and an anti-Semite.

The general attitude in most historical fields of study is that whatever happened to German civilians, they deserved it for starting the war.

It was supposed to look bland and out of this world. That is the purpose of the film, to depict the men who exiled themselves far away from the world and unconsciously built up their homesickness. It was the "anti 2001" after all, Tark stayed away from the romanticism of humanity's technological feats. The props look a kind of fake, but it's done in a very good taste and I think it improves the immersion.

And Stalker was really amazing. I think it's Tarkovsky's best work, better than Andrei Rublev. Stalker's character is about a selfless man who has found happiness in faith and just want to share it with other people, the Writer is a kind of selfish guy who hates to learn and shaped by other people, and the Scientist is, well, a man of science who only believes in observable truth, even though there is no such thing in the Zone. I think it's simply a very beautiful film, an exploration of the 3 men's intuitions.

Tarkovsky is not just a great director, he's also a great artist, maybe the greatest one in the 20th century. His films try to be no more than contemporary visual poetry he shaped in his own honest vision, they just happen to be so unique because of their sincerity. Died too soon tbvh.

You do know what happened with denazification, right? People were getting hanged left and right for not saying shit like that.

Why did you have cases like that one, with men coming forward after denazification to talk about experiences that would only serve to ostracize themselves? Oskar Groening came forward about his experiences in Auschwitz in the '80s after a conversation with a Holocaust denier, and look what happened to him recently.

People weren't getting hanged left and right under denazification, although high ranking officials were executed for war crimes and the like. Denazification was ended in 1951 and amnesty was granted to low-ranking party members, who before were often fired from their jobs due to their former ties to the Nazis. Afterward, people fired from certain positions due to anti-Nazi witch-hunting were actually required to be given their positions back and some even received compensation from the government.

Good goy, the best way to fight the Chosens' war on Western civilization is by spreading spurious historical narratives and simplistic thinking. No need just to point out their overrepresentation in politics, financial positions, and the media and their spiteful attitude toward the goyim. The best way to make people aware of the Jewish Question and the kikes' cynical use of the Holocaust for their own gain is via ideologically-driven negationism and Judaic grievance-mongering.

Because the Germans had a food shortage, so they did that unthinkable thing and prioratized their soldiers.

Terrible, I know.

Oh and by the way, more of them had already starved to death under (((Soviet rule))), and more would still starve to death after the Soviets retook the land, and that's not even speaking of all the people the (((Soviets))) had murdered, and would murder after the war.

As I said, read my comment again, you retarded kike.

False.

False.

cont

cont

Wew, sorry for mistaking you for a kike, you're just an Anglo, which really is the same thing.

Which is exactly what I did you illiterate fucktard.