Is this show good or not I can't tell

Is this show good or not I can't tell

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8vuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice to see the animation's still awful

is it racist that black goku is from the destroyed ghetto universe?

Not really. He's the one that cultivated and sustained that ghetto universe. It was on its way to being rebuilt but he tore it down.

Not really.

I mean from what I've seen of this arc, it's a very minor improvement from last season, only from the fact that characters feel like they have a tiny bit of weight to their movements during fights. (Compare to video related.) But if you prop it up to the rest of the series, it still doesn't compare DB, or Z at all. GT even had better fight scenes. The art itself still looks subpar.

I'd comment on the story, but we really aren't far enough into it yet. Toei is also probably going to drag things out, if these last two episodes are any indication.

the dragon ball franchise begins and ends with the original dragon ball manga to anyone who isn't a retard

in Z, the art is worse, hell, the iconic art style is entirely dead and gone actually, the comedy and endearing mythological/fantasy elements are cast aside to make room for edgy bullshit, Goku still being a backwards clown as a grown ass man who has a wife and children is fucking disturbing and creepy and contrasts with the tone of the rest of the show (even worse when he magically stops being a clown during the "tense" fights. He goes completely out of character during fights,), the creator himself considers the franchise shitty after the original, and is basically a corporate puppet for money. And it shows in his work.

It's anime so of course not.

It's only good in the "so awful it's kind of funny" way.

everything post-frieza is shit

Ignoring the fact that the animation sucks and the fights are lackluster, the real problem with this show is that there's no progression. There's no overarching narrative or threat that the heroes have to deal with. It's essentially just a sitcom with a few fights thrown in. Whereas in DB and DBZ, each arc lead into the next one, here, every time a plot point ends, everything just resets to nothing.

Also why do their clothes never get damaged anymore? In fact most of the injuries don't look all that severe. I've heard Japan is a little more strict now when it comes to violence on TV but even so, what's exciting about a fight where nobody gets hurt?

i really wish they could have replaced grandma goku as the voice actor
that's the one reason why i always think the dragonball dubs were better

you do know the manga, even all the way up to the end of Buu, isn't called Dragon Ball Z, right?

If you weren't a retard, you'd know that it's all the original Dragon Ball manga.

Viz retitled volumes 17-42 'Dragon Ball Z' for the English translation so as not to confuse the plebs who grew up watching Dragon Ball Z on Cartoon Network

i used to watch DBZ in high school, even played the terrible card game, but OPs pic makes me laugh out loud. that dual punch is just so ridiculous.

I wouldn't call it a GOOD show. But I am having fun with it. It's likeā€¦a soap opera with punching and flying and energy blast.

I really am not expecting more from it, and not less.

It is the definition of hit or miss. When its good its good when its bad its bad but it is never 100% one of the other.

fucking saved, gonna go bait dbs fans and the like with this

If you're still wasting time on this piece of shit after Namek blew up, go see a therapist.

how embarrassing

I like it. It's not great tho. They do Vegeta a lot better.

he's the only reason I watch it

You are an idiot who has completely forgotten about how things actually happen. Probably because you watch TFA.

>>>/a/

The entirety of anything DB related is disturbing and creepy, down to that pedo faggot that made and drew the fucking thing spending so much time in the first series drawing kid goku among others nude. What the fuck? Absolutely disgusting and degenerate. But I guess that's pretty standard for degenerate jewpanese cartoons.

The comedy is still present in the second half of the Dragonball series. That Goku acts like a clown is entertaining to many people.

Calm down, quentin.

The original up to and including everything before the Saiyan saga was good. Then it became a stupid action series.

I sort of like the idea that the adventure series which was read by children progressed into an action series for teenagers, so that they could continue to follow it, but I just could never get over things like
It should have ended as a character arc of redemption, with Vegeta destroying Cell.

Silly goy. You don't stop drawing until the money stops flowing.

Blame his editors. There were certain points that he wanted to end the manga entirely, but he had to keep writing.

Anime isn't degenerate. Western television and films are.

Fuck off Chaim.

I quite enjoy it.

Maybe nostalgia behind that.

streamable.com/8vuo

Anime doesn't sexualize children, it sexualizes anime characters.

Western media uses real actors, has actual sex, and is intended to be taken seriously. But I guess it's ok since it's live action. When you animate things and have characters that don't look or act like real people, that's when it's degenerate. Somehow.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid. You have no power here.