Red Dwarf

How come Red Dwarf is still the best comedy show of all time? How come shit like the Bazinga Theory is popular when people can just watch something so much better?

Because the people who watch the Bazooka Theory are teen and early twenties normalfags who don't watch stuff that's too old, as in anything pre-2005 is considered ancient and even mid 2000s is considered retro nowadays. But Billiards Theory has lots of pop culture references, and they can just reference what get mentions in the show and pretend they're fans of older series.

Why watch an old dusty show when you can just see a reference in Boingo Theory.

I'm in my early twenties and I watched this show at least seven times by now, from start to finish. Why the fuck can't they? It even got a new (kinda shitty) season not too long ago

I can tell you right now nobody watches it because Futurama stole a shit ton of ideas and jokes ftom it. Normalfags actually think Futurama was the first sci-fi sitcom.

IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, THERE'S NO KIND OF ATMOSPHERE!!

I'M ALL ALONE, MORE OR LESS!

LET ME FLY, FAR AWAY FROM HERE!

FUN, FUN, FUN, IN THE SUN, SUN, SUN

:DDDDDDDDD

this irritates me so fucking bad

What did Futurama steal? All I can think of is Lister being his own dad, and that's kind of a stretch.

Fry is basically Lister–25 year old slacker gets frozen wakes up in future where all of his friends are gone

Bender is Kryten plus the Cat–A robot who is also incredibly vain and narcissistic.

Rimmer is Leela, only instead of being a strong womyn he's a wimpy cucked male. Even then both of them are in charge of their crew but aren't highly regarded by other characters.

The time skips shit from Futurama steals outright from the white holes from RD. Kryten believes in a Silicon Heaven; Bender believes in Robonakuh. There's some other shit I'm forgetting. Futurama is shit anyway.

I'll give you Fry. You're really reaching with Bender and Leela.

British "comedy":
*laugh track*
*laugh track*
*laugh track*
*extended laugh track*

Yeah. That was a good episode.

Someone is off his meds.

I can't watch it after Series 6, it just takes a nosedive for me

The consensus would probably agree with you, for all that's worth. Personally I don't think 7, 8 or the new special/10 are unwatchable just a step down in quality. They probably aren't inferior to even the first series.

Best episode is QUEEG and everyone who disagrees is a faggot.

What's happening dudes?

I think 7th and 8th were still quite good, although they they went for a different kind of comedy as well as a change of settings. Past that it gets pretty stale.

It's got a great comedy twist at the end

Best Holly

Fuck off. Girl Holly a best

Norman Lovett was such a whiny faggot when he was on the show, pissing and moaning that he was too good to go to auditions.

Holly was a troll whereas girl Holly was just a brainless clutz. Guy Holly was definitely a better character with better jokes