What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

It's a metaphor for the war.

He was wondering what his little sister's pussy tastes like.

i wonder that too tbh

Get out! I'm piss!

season 9 is really underrated

there's a couple of terrible episodes, yes (looking at you, Lisa The Skeptic), but the rest of it is pure gold

almost every time I see anyone talking about which seasons are worth watching, they say 1-8 or 3-8

I don't know in what autistic pool you looked, all single digits seasons are top tier. It literally goes to shit immediately after. It's amazing that way.

an autistic pool called Holla Forums

that explains it

Nine through twelve fall under "mediocre but watchable" for me. The characters/plots are starting to become overly silly but it's still a decent show. There are a few exception, like "All Singing All Dancing" and "Kill the Alligator". Jesus, I can't believe the legendary Swartzwelder wrote that episode. I sure hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Kill the Alligator's not that bad

certainly better than Lisa The Skeptic or The Principal And The Pauper

mmmmnope, it's way worse than both.

congrats, the episode is about you.

I'd agree with that, except for season eleven. I can't think of one episode from that season that was above Family Guy tier.

I actually quite like Duffman, and the episode with the Tomaco is one of my favourites, so I've got no problems with 9-12.

that's not funny

Seasons 8 - 10 were objectively the show's worst. That's why it was cancelled in '99 and never got an 11th season.

I saw a top 100 list on some "pop culture" site and 3/5 of the episodes were from seasons 1 through 7. Even they can't make a serious list that includes episodes from the late 90s and onward.

I didn't make the webms.

WHAT?