Jewish "influence" in film

Is there REALLY a jewish conspiracy at work or is it just people trying to make money off of retards?
Be honest now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople#Television.2C_film_and_video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the joos have never really had much power. Just because there are a number of them in the media and business doesn't mean they are all nefarious hand rubbing villains like those man children over in Holla Forums like to claim.

are there some corrupt ones? sure, but there are corrupt members of every race. is there a police conspiracy with irish cops? no, that's just a profession they happen to dominate.

the real enemy here isn't the a spook like race, it is greed. greed causes awful entertainment, not any conspiracy. change the greed and you change the game.

here's one of them now, and they no doubt want to elect the very essence of greed to the presidency while at the same time crying about "greedy" minorities. You've got a billionaire before your eyes, but you want to blame a few million harmless people for your problems.

No; the people who run Hollywood consistently choose projects which will make no money but which advance their lrogressive causes.

There are several facts which are indisputable:

1) most of the people in charge in Hollywood are Jews
2) most of what they produce is anti-American or hard progressive
3) Hollywood has massive pedophile and sexual abuse problems
4) Hollywood takes on bombs like Ghostbusters but makes them anyway, because they care more about trying to influence culture than money.

That's just the reality of things.

An okayish movie is not a sign that the joos are trying to take down america.

im sure its just a big ka-wink-y dink that jews are vastly overrepresented in positions of power in banks, entertainment,house and senate, fortune 500, and management positions in many industries.

uh, they're smarter?

Fag marriage, womyn's rights, and white genocide are destructive

A race specializing in entertainment that is destructive is bad.

Allegations made by child stars. Although I know you want to believe the kikes for some reason.

So how far is the cucking shed from the main house, anyway?

sorry m8, I don't want to elect anyone. I'm an anarchist

also, greed isn't a bad thing. greed is the reason we're not still living in huts made of reed, hunting 10 hours a day just to get enough food to barely survive another day

Except that the numbers don't work out even if you assume Jews have a 1.5 SD advantage in intelligence. They're still massively overrepresented.

Holla Forums just wants to affirm their biases by blaming everything on boogeymen, similarly to how islamists blame everything on western influences and feminists blame it all on the privileged class. Fact is, ideologues cannot maintain their position without convenient boogeymen to blame everything on when things go wrong, so you should take absolutely all of their words with a grain of salt, especially when they feel like distributing the blame.

God's Chosen dindu nuffin! The real culprit is greed/Catholics/white male oppressors!

oy vey

Challenge: can anyone find one price of American media that isn't written, directed, or produced by a kike?

I love how you niggers constantly dogs the argument.

oy vey moshe

You know what unites Holla Forumsacks, feminists, atheists and commies? All are willing to blame everything on a particular group. Absolutely everything. They'll find an excuse if they need to.

There is no organized conspiracy, just kikes kiking it up.

That's actually true. I don't really believe there is an organized effort by Jews to fuck shit up, not that such a large conspiracy could ever remain hidden for long. Proof is how multiculturalism is backfiring on them.

They support multiculturalism as a shield against nationalism (that inevitably turns against them), in the hope that a nation with no unifying ethnic/national identity will never initiate a pogrom against them, yet act surprised when Muslim immigrants persecute them, and flee to Israel. They'll likely act surprised when Western support for Israel wanes by the 2050s as the now powerful Muslim voting block flexes its muscle.

Jewish behavior, much like leftist ideological goals, is not planned, but emotional and "emergent". There is no final goal, just an endless invention of new schemes to "fix" things that don't need fixing.

NO GOY HOLLYWOOD ISN'T AT ALL RUN BY G-D'S CHOSEN> DON'T LISTEN TO ONE OF THE GREATEST ACTORS OF ALL TIME CONFIRM IT

hollywood and washington is owned by jews, only jews and retards deny reality.

True, it's just their nature to destroy their host country. Asking why a jew tries to destroy every non-jew race is like asking why a scorpion stings; it's just in their nature. Just like lying and stealing. Jews are pretty much intelligent gypsies.

That's a frightfully accurate analogy.

If this conspiracy is true, does that mean all Jews are bad? Some of them I like and look up to like Ayn Rand and Gene Simmons.

I'm serious here. Should I be wary of every Jew I meet?

To an extent, but they aren't part of a super secret Jewminati with special decoder rings.

I have one jewish friend. He was adopted.

His father is a state judge and his wife runs a multi-million dollar company.

He's cool. But he is infatuated with money, it's all about family, nepotism and the tribe.

He's never been in a fight either. He is ONLY concerned about music, his job and family. He has no idea about politics, immigration, and says he doesn't care.

3 years ago I counted him a close friend. Since Trump declared, my priorities and passions have changed. Immigration must be stopped.

So that means there are some good Jews then?

Yeah, but they aren't that common. Most are liberals or neocohen types.

He's decent. But they ALL make their pilgrimmage to Israel.

They all become MORE loyal to Israel than America after this trip. I would say 98 percent end up with that feeling.

I was medically retired from the military. I met ONE jew the entire time, who worked in Electronic Warfare and had to run the snackbar due to a broken leg for about a year. That's it. The only one I met and knew.

Most schemes to manipulate people involve making money off of a retards. In this case it's movies making people into retards.
We have so many political themes shoved into everything popular, that it is disgusting to watch movies nowadays.

Look at recent, hugely popular productions:
Jewish directors and huge feminism influence.

yes.

What about Ben Stein or Steve Ditko or Jackie Mason? Those guys are pretty red pilled if you ask me.

There is no conspiracy with Jews, but there is a pattern.
Is there a conspiracy as to why blacks are significantly more likely to commit crimes than Asians in every country on Earth?
Is there a conspiracy behind Asians having higher IQs than those of African descent in every single school on planet Earth?

No. It's biology. The Asiatic cheetah became a distinct subspecies from the African cheetah after a mere 30,000 years. African and Asian humans have been separated for ~100,000. Africans have smaller brains than Asians and fewer cortical neurons, smaller skulls, Asians have fewer teeth and fewer muscle connections to their jaw. There's no conspiracy there, blacks commit a hugely disproportionate amount of crime because of their low average IQ and their unusually high prevalence of the MAOA-2R "extreme warrior gene" (google it).
Why are ethnic Jews leftists?
Orthodox Jews are the exception to Jews trying to destroy Western civilization. They are almost 2-1 Republicans, so they're at least almost half right-wing.
If Jews were kvetching about the displacement of the white majority in the United States, and not the lack of "diversity", I would actually treat Israel as "our greatest ally."
The problem Jews are the ethnic non-religious Jews: the vast majority of them. 2/3rds of Jews are non-practicing and it's about 80% of them total are Democrats (if you take out the Orthodox ones, it's higher if I recall correctly).
They are the most left-wing ethnic group.
Left-wingers are pushing for the destruction of Western civilization and the displacement and replacement of white people.
We can recover from the destructive leftist policies of unsustainable spending, debt accumulation, subsidies, social spending, etc. in white countries.
We can not recover, without immense bloodshed, from being demographically displaced in our homelands.
This is why I, as a libertarian, have begun to disdain the vast majority of Jews. They would consider it "another holocaust" if infinite numbers of Arabs were allowed to Israel- even 3 million would mean Israel is majority Arab within 1, 2, max 3 generations. Yet many of these same Jews who will support closed borders for Israel will demand open borders and refugees being settled in white countries (even though it's much more efficient to resettle these people in Arab countries where they speak the language and can integrate into the economy.); to be fair, Jews in Israel are more conservative, so it's not that all Jews in Israel say "hehe goyim, open your borders, we'll keep ours closed," that seems like it's more common because the generally more conservative Jews in Israel choose the sustaining policies for Israel that enable leftist Jews in America/Europe to demand the whites destroy their own countries (because these leftist Jews, being hypocrites, will always have a home to flee to- which those stupid goyim in America are forced to immensely subsidize even though said goyim are already in over 20 trillion dollars of debt.) I want to clarify that there are instances of the exact same individual Jews pushing for closed borders for Israel and open borders for America.
(1/2)

(2/2)
The reason Jews are pushing anti-civilization propaganda from the top of Hollywood is because they are fundamentally anti-(white)civilization leftists. Their religion is leftism. They will push their agenda even at their own financial expense.
Jews are relatively safe in a multicultural, 70% white society where they are seen as just another inhabitant. Jews will feel inherently unsafe in a 99% white society where they are always recognized and whites are allowed to be racially aware.
Leftism, which is destroying Western civilization, is the opiate that allows Jews to feel safe in the societies white people have built. You can't be mean to the Jews in a multicultural society, to the average normie they're white, to get rid of them you'd first after get rid of that 30% chunk composed of loud Arabs, Indians, blacks, and mestizos who will vote against if not physically attack any racially self-interested white person.
Jews, who were less than 1% of the Russian population, were about 5% of the members of the Bolshevik party in 1922 and were disproportionately represented in the leadership: "Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein) headed the Red Army and, for a time, was chief of Soviet foreign affairs. Yakov Sverdlov (Solomon) was both the Bolshevik party's executive secretary and – as chairman of the Central Executive Committee – head of the Soviet government. Grigori Zinoviev (Radomyslsky) headed the Communist International (Comintern), the central agency for spreading revolution in foreign countries. Other prominent Jews included press commissar Karl Radek (Sobelsohn), foreign affairs commissar Maxim Litvinov (Wallach), Lev Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Moisei Uritsky."
Coincidentally, anti-Jewish policies were passed by Alexander II and a disproportionately Jewish group, the Bolsheviks, took the country over by force. Now another group of leftists, disproportionately Jewish, are targeting all of white Western civilization for "diversity," the effect of which will be much more lethal to whites, ultimately, than the Ukrainian Holodomor which was an artificial Soviet famine which killed 6-7 million men, women, and children.

I'd also like to add as an addendum that you do not need to distrust every Jew you meet, you can be friends with them up to and until the point where you clearly spell out "diversity = white people don't have their own countries" and they say that's morally acceptable, especially if they're a hypocritical fuck that wants closed borders for Israel. People can push an anti-(white)civilization ideology and convince themselves at the same time that they're being morally uprighteous. Many people refuse to think through the full ramifications of their beliefs and if they begin to recognize that they're destroying white countries in the process of "being nice" they push that concern down because the answer can never be to be mean to a brown person to benefit a white person.

Watch this video and it will explain a lot.

Jews are scared of whites because we're the only group willing to genocide Jews basically. Everyone else hates them but whites put it into practice in a way no other racial group did (affording to their history, up to you if you believe it).

As such Jewish interests are often anti-white interests.

Wow it's like your IQ is negative or something

Goon goon, couldn't get any poon so instead he's shitposting from his room.

We warned you about the taigs we warned you bro

Kill yourself. That untalented kike and his shit band are a laughing stock now. Simmons is basically the Haim Saban of rock.

How so? I don't know about the other two, but Ben Stein seems to fall in the latter category. I remember Jackie Mason having a column on WorldNetDaily, so he probably does, too.

The Culture of Critique is an essential read.

Nobody's falling for your sinister Celtic machinations, Sean.

You should be wary of everyone you meet in general.

Faith and begorrah, look at this anti-Celticism, 'tis another famine!

No one is saying that they work and think collectively. They just state that most elite Jews dislike gentile culture to the point of criticizing and reforming it. This is reflected in both the press and entertainment industry.

If you ask me, I think that both gentiles and Jews are at fault. Jews for selling their poison, and stupid gentiles for buying their shit in bulk constantly.

"Progress" is a meaningless buzzword, it's all about reintroducing ineffective and damaging human behavior that correlates with population decline.

Homosexuality and single motherhood has been around for a while, but there's never been a society that fully runs and encourages those two things with a high population as developed countries for over 3 centuries.

is there really an italian mafia at work or is it just people trying to make money off of retards?

Illuminati confirmed

I'm starting to think Jews should be wiped out, but only so that you faggots stop going on about them

I like his stand-up, but he's a typical Zionist kike, all for the tribe and one for the tribe. He wanted people who opposed Israel to be black listed. Fuck Mason.

This to the max.

this raises some legitimate questions tho: do (((they))) realize the shit they're bringing upon us or are they "rationalizing", convincing themselves they're doing good to the world?

Jews are smarter? You sound like a racist there m8, don't you know we're all the same.

Either way with that argument, Holla Forums wins, be careful of that it's manipulative.

ITT: kikes

But he hates kebab and is all for the free market.

"I'm Israeli. I'm a stranger in America. I'm an outsider"
-Gene Simmons, aka Chaim Witz

He was born in Israel. He's simply stating a fact.

But he's also against gun control. What about that?

I think we should be more wary of niggers than Jews. Niggers are far worse.

At least Jews are industrious and most are intelligent and have a sense of honor that can be admired. At least they don't chimp out and break shit when they don't get their way. I think niggers are far more greedy and underhanded than Jews ever could be. Niggers would sell out their own families for a small sliver of comfort no matter how brief it may be. Most of the ones I've met have been the most hateful selfish fuckers to ever walk the earth.

yes, and I'm simply stating the fact that, like all Jews, his loyalty is to the Jewish people and no one else

Would it be any different if was Irish or Italian?

Yes Goy… guys! The black menace is dangerous. Pay no heed to the chosen ones.

Niggers = common cold
Jews = AIDS

Sure, it's technically the cold that kills you in the end, but only because you've been weakened. Does anyone seriously think western society would be under threat from Islam or black crime if not for Jewish weakening if it first?

why is this picture so funny?

yes

it's really not, you're just a faggot

I dunno, maybe.
I find Scientology is a religion that's getting more influence in Hollywood than Jews, though Jewish corps do run the most power companies, like Bob Iger with Disney and then Tom Rothman and Amy Pascal with Sony.
However not all major film studios are run by Jews.

The CEO of NBCUniversal, Steve Burke, is Roman Catholic and recently beat out Disney in Market Shares by 1%.

The CEO of Warner Brothers is a Japanese man named Kevin Tsujihara and Vice Chairman of WB, Edward A. Romano, is Roman Catholic.

In 20th Century Fox, Jim Gianopulos, CEO of Fox, is of Greek descent so he's probably Eastern Orthodox, Stacey Snider, Co-Chairman, is a Jew though.

Paramount Pictures, Rich Moore, vice chairman, is Christian and Brad Grey, CEO, is a Jew.

There probably are more jewish employees in those companies but they probably vary in their influence.
For the most part, the only fully controlled film companies under jews are Disney and Sony, with Warner and Universal run by Catholics and Japs and Fox ran by one Jew.

How am I misdirecting you? I literally just did the research on this right now and found that the Major film studios, the Big Six, have only Three Jewish CEOs and one Jewish Co-Chairman.
The Three Jewish CEOs are Disney, Paramount and Sony.
Comcast, however, does have a Jew as CEO which you got me there but Warner, is definitely the less Jew'd of them, at least currently.
You can cross check this but I focused only on the people running the overall companies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople#Television.2C_film_and_video

Why exactly?

I don't think the problem is Jews as it is tribalism. There are Jews who try to rise above the tribalistic mentality. And it isn't just Jews who are guilty of it. Asians and blacks have been known to act the same way.

Maybe but the thread at hand is asking if it's Jews, themselves, that are causing the recent crap we're seeing in film, to which I researched and found that Jewish influence hasn't been too strong as of late. It MIGHT be tribalism, but I'm not entirely sure. For one thing I know, it's goes a far way than just "Jews are doing it."
Unless you want to claim that tribalism, Catholicism and Christianity are Jewish inventions which is a massive stretch.

Maybe it all just boils down to money instead of skin color or religion. Maybe it's just a cartel of wealthy people (From all sorts of backgrounds) who think they're better than everyone else and just want to subjugate the unwashed masses.