CAN'T SOMETHING THE SORBO

CAN'T SOMETHING THE SORBO

this coming from the man who played the bad guy in god's not dead
why won't he do a sequel to hercules, he still looks great

Jesus was a hobo who started a cult. He wouldn't fall for a con man like trump because Jesus was already a bigger con man

Pretty sure that guy said if you don't believe he's the son of god you can go and fuck yourself.

He effectively reprised the role when he voiced Hercules for God of War 3. After all, when you're casting for Hercules, you can't forego The Sorbo

He also said don't go around acting like an asshole by killing people unlike someone we know……

The Perfect Man

He was also the dude that called jews the synagogue of satan, said they were a curse upon the earth, and made a whip before running into their holy place kicking their tables of shekels over and then whipping people bloody.

The whole buddy Christ thing is an abomination. He said he was the ax come to cut down any tree that didn't bear fruit. He also commanded the apostles to sell all their cloaks and buy swords.

In before people get angry that others have beliefs they don't share.

GARBO STAYS OFF THE SORBO

CANT FOREGO THE SORBO

Jesus was the original red pill. Woke us up to all the degeneracy of paganism, Judaism etc.

allow me to put that in context

What shitty translation are you using? He doesn't say "no more of this!" and the only reason he told them not to fight is because he had to finish what he came to do.

Ah Andromeda, such potential wasted just a season and a half in by ever increasingly poor writing.

the first one that came up when i googled it. imo, translations are sufficent for this kind of shit, but if you insist lets just go back to the greek

on a cursory review, i agree with you insofar as i see no quotation marks. maybe ill try a literal translation later tonight and see what we find.

Woah. At least one star from my childhood isn't a cuck leftist.

Who's this dingo faggot trying to gorgo the sorbo.

Oh man, those absolutely buttdevastated triggered liberals in the comment are just wonderful.
Sorbo is a good man that said nothing wrong.

>CAN'T SOMETHING THE SORBO

It's obviously this.

Is your Che Guevarra t-shirt chafing?

Look at this Nordic prince. I wonder how many ice titan dick sucker LARPagans are assblasted that Sorbo is Christian instead of muh olde gods.

CAN'T FORGO THE SORBO
is the best one.

Always liked him.

CAN'T FORGO THE SORBO

BASED

Christianity is retarded but he was right about the other stuff. TMZ is dumb fucking normieshit like their interviewer.

TMZ is surprisingly honest and respectful in spite of their reputation.

Even with this interview rather than act offended by Kevin and trying to make him out to be a bigot they instead just let him speak and give his opinion, and published the interview which actually has him sounding quite reasonable.

A less honest outlet like the New York Times might instead just make a written article based on the interview and use a few lines out of context to try and demonize him.

CAN'T ABSORBO THE SORBO

i like this one

CAN'T BE SLAVIN' THE KEVIN

Puny humans can't Morbo the Sorbo!

he looks like a dickhead which got a somewhat human face painted on and a wig put on top

Got to see in him in person once
Said he liked my name
Pretty cool dude overall

God job Hercules!! I like him!!

Lets see a pic of you then? no? didn't think so.

best so far

CAN'T ABSORBO THE SORBO

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/politics/
>>>Holla Forums

God loving all his children does not mean everyone is equal. There are even hierarchies amongst angels.

How can a Greek demigod be a Christian?

Look deep into the eyes of a hero.

Your manlet is showing.