Google ghostbusters

kids are fucked now

Yeah, no. The fact that Star Wars got pozzed is a better example of kids being fucked. Only hipsters and old men gave a shit about ghostbusters, it was never going to be relevant again.

give them back

You brought this upon yourself, you and other fanboys always ruin everything by demanding they make more.

That'll probably change when the movie tanks.

This is new to you? This is what's been happening ever since the companies started remaking/rebooting/lazytitling sequels to established series. Try to look up Doom, how much of what you see is the original from 1993 vs the one from this year? Do the same for Rambo, Rocky, etc.

sucks

You asked for this.

I'm confused here because while I'm no expert on the language there should be a lot more katakana (used to translate words from other languages) in that poster to the point where I wouldn't even expect a single kanji to be seen (mostly just used with traditional words, but even then many just are in hiragana). Now this would make sense if it was actually Chinese, but depictions of ghosts are banned there so I'm gonna need an explanation on this one.

File name is erroneous, the poster is actually Taiwanese, ie in Chinese not Japanese

Interestingly enough, Ghostbusters will receive a limited release for the first week it is in Japan. Opening against X-Men: Apocalypse. Its wide release is set on a weekend when the only other film is an anime geared towards an older audience. Basically Ghostbusters is being positioned as the only family friendly film opening that weekend.

Basically Sony has no confidence that this movie can be successful in the Japanese market when competing against anything else.

Remember even though Star Wars: TFA was #1 in the Japanese box office when it premiered this was fueled by IMAX ticket sales. Yokai Watch had a larger attendance. In Japan they view TFA as the #2 movie that weekend, because they go by attendance not box office.

HEY NOW COME ON GUYES!!!

Women can kill ghost too stop being sexist neckbeards!!

Jesust Christ get a life guyes

It's funny, because Pixels was a hit in nipponland.

Alright thanks, I was pretty confused and had begun to doubt the value of my time studying nipponese.

They are successfully paving over the past. It's going to be a bitch to search the internet for any material related to the original Ghostbusters movie because the it's been paved over with a deluge of articles and pictures advertising the reboot.

History is being erased. In twenty years from now, kids will be shocked to find out there was a Ghostbusters movie in the 1980s and that it's cast was primarily cisgendered males.

didn't even know that got a movie.

This just proves Japan has the shittiest taste on the planet.

Dude, nobody wanted another Ghostbusters movie.
They just took the name and slapped it at something to fuck it up with their progressivness in the hopes to get the hamgalaxies to watch it, while at the same time trying to erase the past from the ebil white male and his culture so (((someone))) will keep on funding them.

Good goy! Movies and art can be objectively good or bad! Be sure to check Rotten Tomatoes to make sure your opinions are in line with the right way of thinking!!! You wouldn't want to have thoughts of your own, would you? Then you might not fit in.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Did someone say "kids are fucked"?
t. Bryan Singer

Soooo…I heard kids are getting fucked.
t. Ian McKellan

OH MY! What's this thread about? I heard good news about this thread!
t. Dan "the hand that rams" Schneider

Go suck the microdick of some weeb animoo creator faggot.

This is exactly what james was talking about, having to specifically look up the original film

Reminder that Hideo Kojima loves the Twilight movies and The Force Awakens.

Fucking really?

At least they still have the game shown which is basically Ghostbusters 3.

I just wonder how reception to the film will be now, there's no way it'll do anything but bomb.

Hey, at least we still have the Constitution.

I thought the asians loathe fat people? They might see it for Thor but he is playing a beta faggot.

Fans have wanted a ghostbusters 3 for decades and they got it int he form of the game. It's the plot of the third movie made interactive with the original cast returning.

The original ghostbusters material will float to the top again on Google with enough time. Right now it's THE BIG NEW MOVIE, but it has no substance so the original movies will be more relevant to searches for the term and be pushed back up.

Holla Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

that doesn't even makes any sense

It makes sense that a gorilla wouldn't understand human interactions tho

If you can't instantly tell the difference between chinese and japanese, that value is non existent sorry to inform you.

Kek confirms.

>>>/reddit/

To which she could probably expect a torrent of sarcastic 'Wow! Great comeback!' responses

could we stop sucking this movie's mutilated dick already?

What is your point?

>>>Holla Forums

That's no excuse to include the ((chosen people))

then you should exclude nearly all of hollywood movies from your likings

kek
Got tired of telling people to go back to Holla Forums for kekking?

you better go to
>>>/reddit/
faggot

kek
Doesn't telling people to go to >>>/reddit/ require more effort than telling them to go to >>>Holla Forums?
Did all of these keks somehow make you even more autistic?

JUST

What did she mean with this?

idk, but it really makes you think

Disgoosteyng!

triggered

Pixels was also a hit in America.

This more so proves that normies have shit taste regardless of nationality.

Nah; it'll tank and go the way of the Robocop, Total Recall, Point Break, and Road House reboots.

Even dressed in a beta nu-male costume and trying to look like a clown, he still looks far more competent than the stronk wymyn in their ghostbusting outfits.