Marco Polo Season 2

will it be poo?

The mongol girl made my dick hard

Weakest part of the first season was Polo and his scenes so I'm not having high hopes.

There's a Marco Polo TV show?
How pozzed is it?

More like how unpozzed is it?

Considering the setting, the cast is almost exclusively non-white save few Italians. There is some ammount of stronk womyn going on, but mostly in the aristocratic older woman or warrior princess sense. It isn't jarring though, because the show takes more "heroic" almost wuxia style approach to the setting.

Ive been using it as like a substitute for GoT. Similar type of show.

You gotta specify. Non-white as in our Asian brothers, or non-white as in curryniggers, mudshits, jigs and other assorted subhuman filth?

Mostly east Asians, but also including some brown central Asians and minimal ammount of other ethnicities to hammer home the cosmopolitan Silk Road feel. I think there was some weird anomalies, like a guy who looked like Pacific Islander who was clearly a status symbol for his mistress.

kill yourself cuck

mostly Asians obviously, including like 1 or 2 arabs (or was it a muslim dot indian I can never tell the difference)

anyway a big part of it is "evil white christians" supporting the rival mongol ruler and they get cut down like cattle at the end (for some reason a mongol army apparently is made up of mostly white christians when it comes to the final battle), but of course it's from the kikes at netflix so evil white christians is mandated by law there even in a setting where it makes no fucking sense

If China has super kung fu warriors, why do they get conquered by the Mongols? Even Chinese whores can beat a dozen mongols with her bare hands.

Not too familiar with this historical period per se, outside the military stuff, but during the early days of the Tokugawa shogunate the Jesuits were conspiring to destabilize the government to make it easier to conquer by Western powers (specifically Portugal and Spain).

Keep in mind that this was after Japan had gone through the Sengoku period, 130+ years of constant civil war and bloodshed. They were understandably upset that the Westerners were trying to fuck them over.

CHINA STRONK.

But seriously, the chinks are still pretty sensitive over the whole Mongol thing, even after all these centuries, so they, and those trying to pander to them, take every chance they get to shit on the horde. Sadly, despite all their achievements, the Mongols were incredibly brutal fucks, on a scale rarely seen in human history.

They made a show about a pool game and it's getting a second season? How is there this much content you can make about a game you play in a pool?

kung fu isnt going to do shit against horse archers

considering i didn't watch it past the pilot, probably.

He was like one guy who went to China and no one else cared at the time with the Jesuits not even existing yet so "evil white Christians" doesn't make a lot of sense.

Considering that the first season came directly from the loo, then yes, the second season will also be poo.

Theres an Arab in this who likes to get pegged. 10/10 Well done Jews.

Come on, it might be just some bondage fetish.

No, legitimately pegged, you hear the sound going in.