Literal Single mother Propaganda

Literal Single mother Propaganda
Holy shit. not only they demonizing stay at homes moms. Hollywood Feminists are now demonizing families with fathers in the household.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/weebpol/res/2068.html
amazon.com/People-That-Shall-Dwell-Alone/dp/0595228380
heritage.org/research/reports/2014/11/how-welfare-undermines-marriage-and-what-to-do-about-it
archive.is/9VxNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_middle_class
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe that there will eventually be a wake up call for the actresses where they realize their selfish lifestyles and choices have horribly hurt their children… but let's be real here.

These fucking jews are really pushing their luck

That's odd…
There seems to be an entropic collection of sounds accompanying the images of the video.
Can anyone identify it?

I think I've figured out the white trash thought process. Take a sad phenomenon that can be easily explained by basic economic principles, and attribute it to the Jewish conspiracy.

Why doesn't have a all black cast?

I thought 70% black women are single mothers? Where is they're representation hollywood?

Jews are overwhelmingly leftist.

Jews are disproportionately represented at the head of leftists movements.

The insane alimony laws, divorce laws, child support, welfare for single moms, etc. was all put in my leftists. The economic incentives for women to eschew male providers were created by leftists, and therefore, Jews had a disproportionate share in the creation of these atrocious incentives.

Religious Orthodox Jews are the only remotely right-wing group among ethnic Jews.

put in by leftists*

didn't they also practically make Hollywood?

That's right, Mordecai. Anyone blaming the jews for shit like this atrocity of a movie that pretty much says "who cares about shit parenting, it's funny" is just white trash.

(((Hollywood))) should add some black women into this movie. Oh wait, they don't ever want to show niggers in a negative light because they don't want to lose their pawns that they have been controlling for years

I know you're just b8 but the jews control different aspects of other races as well, like japan's economy, korea's/latin Americas media, and various governments that have been remade from central banking pressure.
See here for full explanation 8ch.net/weebpol/res/2068.html

fuck off with your child support bullshit, this movie is about single mothers with high-powered jobs.

you are so fucking ignorant it hurts. stop reading the garbage Holla Forums feeds you and pick up a newspaper sometime.

I was talking about real single mothers, not fantasy.

why do you people always use Holla Forums as your boogeyman? You are worse than the twitter trash that think anyone with an opposing view in some gamergate activist.

half of single mothers in the US work full-time, asshole

user literally linked to a board called weebpol. Are you stupid?

he literally directed me to Holla Forums
You are worse than stupid, you can't even READ

And what percentage of single fathers work full-time
Muh strenk independent women! All those single mothers are so independent with those male judges guaranteeing their child support which is received under the threat of imprisonment by male police officers.

what percentage of mothers abandon their children?
but you're moving the goalposts here, the point is your statement
is horse shit

What percentage of fathers can abort post-conception? Oh, right, zero. But there's been 30 million abortions by women since Roe v. Wade in the U.S., and those totally aren't deadbeat moms XDD

You're a fucking idiot.

100% of preborn-child killings are done by women, solely due to their own choice. It's their body, after all, so the father has no stake whatsoever in that.

However, when a man decides to abandon their child, it's a bad thing. Quite a crooked double standard. Either a man can also abandon their children without legal or social repercussions, or women cannot, in order to keep true to the principle of social and legal equality between the sexes.

thought of this

Clearly not all
Do you belive race is a construct or something? Racial crime patterns exist. See video. I don't belive everything Holla Forums says, they have been wrong on asians being the model minority, most end up in gangs.

How am i suppose to take you seriously when you just invalidate what i posted without presenting any evidence. Holla Forums never talks about how the jews effect other races, and you're stupid if you ignore how many jews are in or influence political, media, academia, in other countries.

I've read more than news papers, try reading this book reading yourself. amazon.com/People-That-Shall-Dwell-Alone/dp/0595228380

Social spending is bullshit like pensions and welfare, not infrastructure or military spending you dumb ass.

I also posted evidence in a doc, the weebpol page was just for the history of central banking in japan. You don't get to invalidate correct information just because of three letters.

And you're calling me ignorant and uneducated.

I was not the same user that called you ignorant.

It's fun to be a deadbeat mom!
It's fun to slut around with terrible men!
It's fun when they leave you!

this. how can they make a propaganda movie glorifying single mothers but not include sheboons?

So I work at Walmart. I pretty much know all the lower middle class people and I have gotten a good feel for how these people think.

None of them care about this crap, they might go see it, have an opinion on it for a few weeks and then they forget about it. In some cases, they don't even know it exists.

anyone else getting creeped out by the estrogen overflow? there's just something really uncanny about it.

Yes, women. See how much more fun life would be without a man around? See how much more fulfilling being a career woman first and mother second is?

black

only half of single mothers get any kind of child support. again, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Pretty much this. They worked their asses off to turn society into a bunch of shallow, self-absorbed monsters and they've succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. So much so in fact, that even their own propaganda doesn't work anymore because everything is disposable and people spend a few minutes considering a film then instantly go back to facebook posting selfies of themselves eating pasta.

There is no Jewish conspiracy, dummy, just kikes being kikes.

This is actually really good bait, subtle, I like it.

That doesn't include alimony or welfare, idiot.

Of course they would do that. Same thing with the 'Father as the dumbest family member while Mother as the smartest' characters they've been doing on TV for years or 'Fathers as the psycho or most pissed off family member who wouldn't be afraid to give beatings while Mothers as the person who would never hurt a fly and always caring'

only moral facebook crusaders care about this shit and those people tend to not live in an environment like this unless they have the money to mitigate it.

isn't this why people get married?

you mean working hard their whole lives and giving back to the community? that must be why we don't see a lot of Jews wasting their time on imageboards

fuck off, Thomas Jefferson would have said much worse things about the retards on Holla Forums and you know it

here's an article from the fucking heritage foundation. 63% of single-mother families are financially self-sufficient. if you want more information, do the census query yourself.
heritage.org/research/reports/2014/11/how-welfare-undermines-marriage-and-what-to-do-about-it

:^)

with Jews you lose

FTFY

OH, look:
Wow, single moms are such great parents :DDD

When he says "community" he doesn't mean society at large, but collusion and nepotism in favor of other kikes. So, in fact, he is right, Jews give back to the Jewish community, thus further strengthening their role as social parasites of any nation they inhabit.

I am just amazed how relevant that pic turned out to be.
There are people who aren't jews, who really believe that.

this is depressing

But user, the film is called "Bad Moms", so they're saying it's bad! No thinly veiled propaganda here goyim. ;^)

Can we count abortions? Does having your child brutally murdered while still inside you count as abandonment?

ID politics thread?
ID politics thread XD

Has this ever happened
←-

Maybe there's hope for people.

lol Have you seen the OP? how deluded are you?

No.

Looks like Holla Forums skipped their pills this morning…

A lot more than you know archive.is/9VxNE

See video in .

If you really want to fight Holla Forums don't be such a baseless faggot about it by attacking the board without any kind of argument or studies.

lol deleted my post for grammar. Leftists never actually argue anything, at least all the ones i've met on chans, just 'ism' silencing techniques or emotional appeal, or being entitled to their own way with disregard for other veiws. The most i've seen was someone telling to watch the rubin report.

you can move the goalposts all you want, the game is over though

sobbu

hi tumblr

fuck off cuck

They are poor. Say poor. Say lower class. Don't invent stupid as fuck income brackets that don't make any sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_middle_class

pure cuck

So you're saying that the personal is now political? Hi feminist.

Nothing political about that, goyim!

And back to facebook you go!

What you do you want to bed that this classic get destroyed

This shit deserve to bomb just as hard as fakebusters but it won't in this fucked up world. Fuck this gay earth

Whole lot of Holla Forums posing as Holla Forums here to d&c

Holla Forums becomes so full of inane meme spouting idiots not even Holla Forums wants to believe its their own.

What's this genre of nasily woman singing called and why am I hearing it in everything now?

You never heard of chick-flicks?

Oh boy my cokehead single mom sister will love this movie!

What's with all the Holla Forums bait?
Also holy fuck chick flicks need to die this looks awful

Holla Forums are doing what they always do, trying to take over every board and throwing a fit when they don't get their way.

I wish it was called BLACKED Moms instead tbh imo smh.

Man, that just wasn't funny.

Oof. I never even watch these trailers anymore but I decided I'd see how shit this was. I don't understand, how do people shell out money to go see this stuff?

((Mila)) is very much awake and aware of what she is doing.

you're fucking dumb

That's precisely why kikes spend their time obsessively bashing, exploiting, and destroying gentile culture at any given opportunity. It's hilarious that you would raise eyebrows towards white people who romanticize black gangsta subculture, but don't do the same when jews romanticize bad white lifestyles like single motherhood.

You're completely oblivious. Keep feeling high and mighty from reading your poorly edited newspapers with spelling errors.

single motherhood is a better lifestyle than living with an unwilling father. and you honestly think single moms want to be alone? the reason so many of them fuck anything that moves is they are DESPERATE for a husband

Doesn't that suggest something went very wrong? If he's unwilling, why is he a father?

sheet nigga i aint got time fo dem condoms

they still don't deserve glorification and they sure as fuck shouldn't be presented as role models.

it does suggest that. maybe stupid bitches shouldn't get knocked up buy guys who won't stick around.

this kind of shit is EXACTLY why government-enforced child support is a good thing

you mean like white men = evil, everyone else = good?

except it doesn't stop at child support, does it

No, it is a bad thing. If they didn't have support they wouldn't be so quick to do it. Single mothers were statistically insignificant before child support was a thing.

this. quit giving incentives to these stupid whores.

no, like you said, the men who leave them wouldn't stick around anyway. the government stepping in to demand child support from those men creates a disincentive for them to leave.

I thought the intense colours and "b urself" messages were nausiating, but this is taking it to another level of "FILTHERS AND NO RESPONSOBILITIES!!!"

(((Newspaper)))

NO, IF WOMEN CAN FORCE GOVERNMENT TO GET SHITTY MEN TO GIVE THEM SHEKELS IF THEY GET PREGNANT, THAT ENCOURAGES NOT TO HOLD OUT FOR A GOOD MAN WHO WILL STICK AROUND
Fucking idiot.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

then maybe don't get knocked up by shitty men?
no, it creates an incentive for stupid women to fuck around irresponsibly because now they get their money either way.

They're not shown as positive characters here, Holla Forums, go back to the medication your doctor prescribed. Or did he have a nose too large so you can't trust him now?!

1: You're fucking wrong and stupid, child support keeps women from seeing single mothers starving to death with their children or being forced to work hard for them.
2: Child support doesn't make those fathers want to stay with the mothers, it's money out of their pocket either fucking way. There is no incentive for the man.
3: You're a faggot.

fixed your bullshit

the stream of sheboons past my window on the way to get free food disproves your argument

half of them drive escalades, btw, the stereotype exists for a reason

Wow. That is DISGUSTING. Racist, Homophobic, Fascist, Ignorant crap. It makes me sick. Inhuman. VILE! NO!

Wew, why did you ever leave >>>/reddit/ kiddo?

keep backpedaling, stay mad

I'm sure there are many mothers who do but you're a fool if you don't think welfare/child support doesn't get abused.

I don't see very many poor predominantly White areas being infested with hardcore gang violence and hip-hop culture. In fact, lowly places like many towns in West Virginia are where people have the strongest faith in the lord and some of the best bonded communities in the country.

What community? Jews have no home. They are a satanic tribe of inbred nomads that poison the well of every country they have any stake in.

Shitposting.

Nothing in this post makes sense.

Le men are all dumb deadbeat perverts, and all le womyn are stronk and independent CEO's that hang out with their friends all day long while also taking care of multiple children. Such problem, much consequences of poor life choices, welp gonna whore out and abandon kiddies.

Oh boy, it's a "If it's not working out, just drop the marriage" movie!

Hear that hum in the background? That's the ovens beginning preheating.

"full frontal nudity"? Do they no longer say "graphic nudity"?

"For better or worse? Nah fuck that. Having to keep vows is sexist"

I think I've figured out the nigger thought process. Take a sad phenomenon that can easily be explained by basic biological principles, and attribute it to the Racist conspiracy

Why is it that the other side the single dad movies are always about how the guy needs to grow the fuck up to take care of his kid?

They also have a scene in there demonizing natural penises in favor of mutilated ones.

Isn't that obvious?

Looks like a shittier version of Grown Ups.

Sure I like to slaughter chicken for my omelette

You can't read English can you? Single parents mean moms and dads

You ever tried to make your omelette with a fertilised chicken egg, faggot? How about you try and then come back.

Every day, fascism looks better and better.

I wish it didn't have to… but it does. What fucked up days.