Who was the most annoying character?

for me, its a tie between le reddit astronaut and millenial we wuz physics

Matt Domon, obviously.

This movie was so fucking boring.

It was Stop Trying to Push These Memes

They were all fucking terrible

Nope.

i don't hate matt damon, i hate the stupid character he played. its not his fault he was given shit to work with.

STOP HATING MATT DAMON!

The book left a lot of the character for imagination, it's sad that the screenwriter's imagination is reddit.

I loved the character just because he was played by Matt Damon. Clearly you're not part of the club.

do jerk off to the thought of sucking his dick?

I'm not gay. I could be JO buds with him, though. No homo stuff, just some light touching and maybe staring into each other's eyes. Maybe a dutch rudder, but nothing gay.

Matt Damon please. You're friend Mohammad Bin-al'Fleck is way better than you.

There were way too many women and niggers in this movie.

Why don't you go back?

Would you prefer I post a black science man quote?

He did nothing wrong.

I liked the movie. How is he reddit?

What's reddit about him?

Every single character was unbearable. It still wasn't the worst thing about the movie. What's really bad is that everyone in the film is an idiot. Slingshot maneuver was used for about 50 years and was hypothesized as a means to aid space travel for nearly a century. Slingshot maneuver and other gravity assisted methods were used for every single thing that space agencies wanted to shot out outside of Earth's orbit. It would be the very first thing NASA would try to bring Dammon back, without waiting for magical negro science guy to show it to them.

It's a dumb film for dumb people who want to feel smart. Just like Interstellar.

It would be Herculean task to make scientists doing research interesting to outsiders. A lot of research work is boring even for those who are genuinely interested in it. Grant applications, repetition, waiting, writing research proposal, filling out paperwork make a big chunk of the whole process. I am yet to meet a person who enjoys dealing with grant applications.

diversity quota's : the movie