/got/ general - off-season #3

SEVEN CALIPHATES EDITION
R'llahu Akbar, my brothers.

Taqiyyafags post your 6th Ramadan discussion and 7th Ramadan predictions, imamfags feel free to debate and discuss the holy scriptures of our prophet Fatmanammad.

Previous Jihad (* *)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Pascasio_Martínez
radiotimes.com/news/2016-03-16/stephen-dillane-on-playing-stannis-baratheon-in-game-of-thrones-money-is-the-main-thing-i-got-out-of-it
winteriscoming.net/2016/03/16/stephen-dillane-stannis-admits-he-didnt-enjoy-game-of-thrones/
youtube.com/watch?v=MRwNnVFW0uQ
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-cast-visits-irc-refugee-programs-greece-calls-eu-action/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-confirmed-san-diego-comic-con-2016/
watchersonthewall.com/showrunners-address-future-game-thrones-bella-ramsey-dean-charles-chapman-discuss-big-finale/
twitter.com/Tracks4Change/status/747746481759727616
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/747760259490545664
twitter.com/Luk3i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you mean Kevan as Hand blocking Cersei's access to the small council or Margaery's sway over Tommen's mind with pussy power? sounds like a power structure that would definitely last regardless of the High Sparrow.
yeah but it's kind of awkward if you're actually more of a prisoner in the Red Keep and have no power anyway.
I guess that's what it is but it's still not as much of a random asspull as, say, anything Dany has done this season.

BEHEAD
THOSE
WHO
INSULT
SQUATTING

I don't think Pycelle was much of a fighter tbh. as for the rest of that sequence, why nitpick when it's the one time D&D managed to make rule of cool work?

Perfectly possible, considering Pycelle was pretty old. He even slapped one of them away at first before they overpowered him.

perfectly possible, these kids want food, candy, and love/care, all of which Qyburn can provide.

I don't think you understand how petty crime works

Come on, that's not an imminent threat, what she doesn't want is to subject herself to trial and further humiliation.

High Sparrow dies, maybe Lancel takes his place but he's not a smart one. The movement loses its momentum, Tommen is lost without his new sort of mentor/father figurer, Margaery doesn't need to pretend anymore and Loras may get out of this somewhat okay.
Cersei is still the mother of the King, and can get back to influencing him and has a network of spies/assassins which would help her to discredit others and promote herself. She's supposed to be well versed in the art of intrigue (remember that in season 1 she shared the intrigue scene with Varys and Littlefinger), not in the art of nuclear devastation.

This was about not going to trial and getting rid of the Sparrow threat, getting on the throne wasn't part of her plan.

Assuming the crowd suspects that the child who suckerknifed High Sparrow did it for her it would blow out eventually, Tommen might throw bread in their faces or some shit and give the honors to High Sparrow for dying while trying to help the poor or something.

It was in the realm of possibilities but still random as fuck, and for Dany it's a succession of Deus Ex Machinas leading to her not getting rekt and growing stronger and stronger, getting it all at once, the equivalent of what Cersei did for Dany would be flying from kingdom to kingdom with her dragons to kill all her enemies while they are taking a shit and then get to Kings landing and to sit on the Iron Throne all in a few days.

I wonder if he puts some addictive substance in the candy, an army of druggie children who would always come back to him.

Are we forgetting the six year old who ambushed Lancel with a precision strike designed to incapacitate?

No fucking way a six year old can do that.

Was he Karl Fookin Tanner's kid?

If the kids are competent enough to do it without blowing up the sept prematurely they won't do it for candied plums.

idk fam, it had been thoroughly established that you can't just randomly murder him. appearances of vulnerability aside, he's always made sure he'd have protection about him. for example, I don't recall him even leaving the sept after his rise to power.
except Margaery is jut as good at manipulating Tommen and she has the edge with dat dere poon. remember, Tommen was actually in love with her, and her death was the thing that made him an hero.
doesn't get her far without influence though

yeah the improvised spinal disconnect surgery was fucking silly. then again, rule of cool actually working, don't question it.
you still don't seem to understand petty criminals fam
also let's be real, the explosion rig was probably not set up by the kids

Fuck you.

Again we're working in a plot set by D&D that was supposed to end this way and where they don't show us shit of what people are actually doing. It would make sense once that the Church and the Crown are allied that he would go back to his duty of serving the poor, exposing him to unexpected threats and be generally less paranoid, fuck he wasn't paranoid enough to listen to Margaery telling him something was wrong.

But she could, Varys didn't have much influence himself, still made him one of the most powerful men at the court, and he had not convereted his little spies into assassins.

It was as much her death than the fact his mother nuked his people while he was sitting there like a powerless schmuck. I don't know Cersei being able to defeat the trial and stay in the race of influence doesn't sound to bad to me, but D&D needed to go nuclear on troublesome characters to make it easier for them to end the show, and it just wasn'tt bombastic enough for tv. Now we'll get to see Jaime become a Queenslayer.

nah, I said the setup was logical. as for the sequence itself, it was obviously very silly at many points but if you're gonna be a nitpicking faggot at least nitpick the stupid shit, not the plausible ones like Pycelle getting overpowered by a dozen kinfe-wielding kids

Except it isn't cool so it doesn't work.

Lancel is a trained knight and a combat veteran who has been fighting on the streets for at least two years.

The six year old is better with a knife than the fucking Waif, who wasn't able to incapacitate Arya.

Running up and stabbing someone with a knife is overdone on this show. It's lazy at this point and the outcome of the stab is plot-driven. Are you a three hundred pound black guy? One stab and you drop instantly and are dead. Are you a seventeen year old girl? You can dive into salt water and run across town. Are you an ex-knight and brawler cultist? You can barely crawl to three candles.

I feel sorry for you tbh

also
at this point there's really no point in debating D&D's stab-to-injury consistency, as there is none.

Why not? I don't think that kid was 6, probably closer to 8. But anyways, he was just told to stab Lancel at a certain spot in the back and it worked.

Just because he's trained doesn't mean he can't be caught off-guard. Lots of GoT fans seem to think training makes a character invulnerable to anything.

STOP DEFENDING THIS SHITSHOW, YOU FUCKING CUCK!!!

Show me one instance in history where an adult combat veteran of fighting age was ambushed and incapacitated by a preadolescent.

1)Lancel was searching for the kid he thought was suspicious
2)Lancel was in dark catacombs
3) Lancel had been busting up brothels for a few years

Lancel getting stabbed by a kid is akin to a tractor-trailer operator forgetting how to drive mid trip.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to find such a specific example. I'm sure it very likely has happened with child soldiers and actual armymen.

No, that doesn't even make sense. The kid lured Lancel into near pitch-black room and then ambushed him when he was looking in a different direction. It's not impossible.

I don't know if the Battle of Boyaca in Colombia in 1819 could classify as the example you want. The commander of the Spaniard forces, Barreiro was taken prisoner by the boy responsible for taking care of Bolivar horses.

I'm gonna guess the kid was a teen.

And probably had a gun.

I m calling it now, we are right.

why did lancel even matter shouldve just blown it up earlier, whole thing made zero sense.

Giving a feeling of urgency to the viewer, building up tension.

It gave an excuse to having a slow reveal of the explosives underneath the place as the people inside the church started getting worried about the irregularities of Cersei and the king not being present.

The kid was twelve, ambushed the general in hiding after a retreat, and had a squad of other infantry with him.
Sauce: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Pascasio_Martínez

GoT and Star Wars. 2 of my most favorite shows in the whole wide world :^)

How is there no Cersei Nasheed yet?

R'HLLOHU AKBAR

there are plenty on jewtube though

YOUR POTATOFU A SLUT NIGGA

yeah! just look at her, standing on a rock

what a filthy whore

Refugees welcome itt?

Wish I could confirm this from first-hand experiences

wishing won't make it so

you gotta get out there and do something about it

I don't feel like converting to Judaism

So in S7 is King Emile Hirsch going to face off with bulldyke Yara 1 on 1 and get effortlessly obliterated like a toddler fighting a mma champion?
Are all his warriors going to immediately fall to their knees in fealty and worship

peace be upon you, brother

Welcome to rape you dead.

who said anything about Judaism?

just go to England, find Maisie and go talk to her

I can totally see this happen. though I think before that D&D will give him the Ramsay treatment. expect some moustache twirling villainy.

People are angry at Preston's latest snobbery; he has more dislikes than usual.

Or more people are just starting to realize he's a feminist cuck who legitimately thinks that the best possible outcome for Westeros is a transition to Marxism-Leninism.

It was pretty funny how in his Q&A for Battle of the Bastards he got so butthurt about his viewers complaining about feminism and had to remind everyone about how only women have a right to complain about feminism.

Haven't watched his stuff in awhile, but I thought it was pretty funny how about a week or so before he had that dinner thing with GRRM, I left a comment on one of his videos telling him that he's reading way too fucking deep into the "message" of the books, and he actually responded by telling me that GRRM's politics dominate his entire life, and that he wrote all of his works specifically to tell a message to the people, and started talking about Plato's Republic, and how Thousand Worlds or whatever ties into his beliefs and ASoIaF and shit.

One week later, Preston tries to discuss these oh-so-important messages with the man himself and George constantly changes the subject to talk about salad dressing and pizza, before moving on to another table. Can't make this shit up.

I always found this one of the more insidious ways of shilling for communism. (((they))) always get to introduce it as a utopistic happy ending but never have to show the consequences. see: new Mad Max

jesus fucking christ

Womens rights were a mistake

can't blame a guy for wanting to talk about the things that he loves most

looks like spaghetti is not among his favorites

I can only picture Preston just blurting out shit that makes everyone cringe while George is like 'Plato's Republic? The fuck? Ooh, pizza!'

to be fair, salad dressing and pizza probably do dominate GRRM's entire life.

not quite entire

pic related

If I took that straw out of your mouth would you write?

it would be extremely late, fool

I like spagetti

that's what made that whole plotline one of the only interesting things these past couple seasons. it was established that this religion was of the people and for the people, it represented the rage of the poor. it was the people finding a way to rise up against this aristocracy, and i liked how this pasts eason had some scenes of the common people making jokes and talking shit about them.

if she blows up the sparrows and it all just goes away, that's just typical shit D&D writing. like if they killed the pope, people would stop being catholic like drones with the OS shut down. i would love to see this come back and bite her in the ass but they have one season left so in all likelihood this is the end of all that.

the cheese won't be a problem, since his wife is fucking him with a strap-on

Not all of them were in the Sept. Nothing is stopping them from making a new High Septon. They're the ones that cared little for Baelor.

If Cersei (read: D and D) were smart, she'd install a puppet High Septon like Tyrion did.

Martin is a lazy, fat fuck with the political sincerity of a Jew on a Sunday.

The whole Sad/Rabid Puppies debacle was a good showcase that GRRM is another bottom feeding beta cuck that only cares about his virtue signaling, likely because that's his only way to get more food to stuff up his fat mouth.

if next season doesn't start with Cersei getting wrecked by the fallout of this on all fronts then it's a new low even for D&D. who am I kidding though, they'll just go with "ermergerd everyone too afraid of le mad queen to do shit"

The publishing industry can be very demoralizing for someone like me, because you get beaten down for expressing yourself and creating new ideas. Another Brave New World or Man in the High Castle will never receive the spotlight they deserve ever again, because of authoritarian Leftists dominating the medium now.

They're like poisonous weeds or nettles; they just grow slowly but surely, getting more noxious, until they choke the life out of the medium and it's only them left. It's truly awful to have to watch every single competition I want to enter have a 'race, gender and class' category/award or whatever claptrap that makes you question if you're getting published not because you're good/not getting published because you're bad, but are just not saying what they want you to say.

Stannis:

Cersei

Stannis' problem isn't burning, it's just he didn't burn enough.

to be fair the throne is pretty much all she has

If only he just bombed Ramsay's forces; they'd be fucked twenty good men or no twenty good men.

tbh fam

Guess who makes up the majority of editors in the publishing industry? Leftist cunts (as in, women). They're the reason fantasy and sci-fi have gone to shit and bleeding readers, who now migrate to indie publishing to escape their reach.

There is no other kind of leftism but the authoritarian kind. Their ideas cannot survive without them forcing people to play along.

Leftism is a filthy ideology created by Jews, so it's little wonder it attract the absolutely worst humanity has to offer.

The good thing is that whatever community they become dominant in slowly withers and dies over time, the bad thing is that it never really recovers from the blight. It's why the only way to safeguard your communities is to actively hunt leftists and purge them, and make it understood their kind is not welcome.

Typical leftism. Equality of outcome is what they are truly after, and since cunts, niggers et al don't have the intellect to actually write something people would want to buy, they have to invent categories for them so the can shower their minority pets with awards to maintain the illusion of equality.

That's the thing, they only care that a book/game/TV show/movie shills their propaganda, quality doesn't enter the equation. Just look at TFA.

So I pirated this show a while ago and am finally getting around to watching it.

And I don't want to. I'm stopped in the middle of S06E06 because I just do not want to watch the Arya plotline get sodomized any further (although I wouldn't mind watching that happen to Maisie…) Just what happened here? What the fuck went through D&D's minds when they turned the House of Black and White into this?!

This is like a cartoon fanfiction.

Jesus fucking Christ GRRM finish TWOW already so we have some actual GoT instead of this goatfucked garbage.

no one really does, we're just watching it to shitpost about it and kill time while the constipated fat man tries to shit out the next book.

It gets worse

It's especially sad when you realise how many excellent stories (that aren't even political!) are in development Hell. Classics like Ubik or Neuromancer are being restrained from being adapted because they don't want to take a chance, and part of this is because they're afraid of offending people nowadays.

I wish we had a resurgence in film-making creativity like the 80s did with their adaptations and original stories.

Quit crying about the Arya plotline and watch the show.

that's because leftards have completely abandoned the idea of actual storytelling. if you look at all the idpol bullshit going on, it's pretty clear they have absolutely no idea why people consume fiction in the first place.

It's like you want another boring as fuck book filled with shitty filler and Dany chapter upon Dany chapter.

GRRM has dug himself into a hole, and since he's fat he can't find a way out. My recommendation is to stop giving a shit about ASOIAF, it has stopped being a good story three to four books ago.

I wish we could round up Jews and leftists and shoot them in the streets.

It's because they want to see niggers ape human behavior, right?

Jokes aside, they could give less of a shit about a good story, all they care about is filling the plot with as many minorities, women and other assorted freaks of nature as humanly possible. Why would tumblr give a shit about quality? All they want is more fap fuel.

Hollywood only cares about ripping off investors and pushing out propaganda between drug-fueled pedo orgies. Or so it seems.

The House of Black and White, much like the Vale storyline, wasn't adapted well in the show because D and D didn't want to enact the effort of a) casting and paying more minor characters and b) writing them. Both of those arcs have a lot of 'extras' where Sansa and Arya get to interact with interesting people and learn intrigue. Sansa learns how to maneuver a political landscape subtly to get what she wants. Arya learns the art of subterfuge and assimilating into a culture for her own benefit.

These things are actually quite easy to adapt on screen, but they take some effort and money in casting the cool/quaint little characters. D and D are basically Michael Bay, and they think TV audiences only want explosions. This is why, whether you like Better Call Saul or not, I seriously cringe when every fucking week people say 'hurr nothing happenz'. Shut the fuck up. Relax. Enjoy the characterisation, the themes, the acting. Not everything has to be bang bang shoot em up asplosions.

exactly, with all the focus group bullshit they got this retarded idea in their head that the only way for the audience to connect to the story is if everyone has a personal carbon copy of themselves shoved in there. they never considered the possibility that maybe their stories are just hack shit that people don't find compelling on any level.

They aren't making this shit for the common man. The white majority can shut the fuck and take that kike dick up their ass, and if they don't like it they'll call them racists and bigots.

They can just avoid having to make an effort by putting a nigger or woman in there, and if anyone complains he's just a right wing Nazi upset a jig is given a chance to shine.

Who would you most like to recast and why?

Hardmode: no Maisie or Emilia

I wonder if shaming is an effective way to get people to pay for their shit though. whether they like it or not, the majority is still the majority.

Euron, obviously

Stephen Dillane, totally wasted on the role because D&D decided to take a shit on stannis

Stephen Dillane needed to be recast because he was a retard who didn't really enjoy the role and had no idea what GoT was about.

now that's top b8

JUST DO IT
GO TRY TO TALK TO MAISIE YOU COWARDS
DO IT AND NEVER COME BACK HERE

No, I'm not baiting. Stephen Dillane seriously said that.

radiotimes.com/news/2016-03-16/stephen-dillane-on-playing-stannis-baratheon-in-game-of-thrones-money-is-the-main-thing-i-got-out-of-it

winteriscoming.net/2016/03/16/stephen-dillane-stannis-admits-he-didnt-enjoy-game-of-thrones/

they won't because they'll be imprisoned for sexual harassment if they get within talking range of Mace

Fuck the acting. All that means is melodrama.

no one enjoyed show Stannis

That's what made him perfect.

Stannis wouldn't understand GoT if he didn't live in that universe. He'd think it was retarded nonsense about elves and dragons.

Stephen Dillane is Stannis.

I never claimed that?

You're a retard if you believe thats because the actor was too stupid to get it.

What else could that possibly mean user?

Gee it might mean D&D handed him a retarded script and he cant speak out too much about it because the show is still going

shhh motherfucker, you're ruining it :^)

That or they will be too afraid to bother Cersei and they will surrender to her.

That its stupid retard shit made by stupid retards for stupid retards to watch inbetween shitting themselves

He literally says he only took the role for money when it started and has never understood the series or the obsession.

God you must be one of those delusional stannisfags

but his show character arc was fucking stupid

I'd like to get more than talking range within Mace tbh

/thread

He didn't read the books and only shows up to do his parts. So he's only familiar with Stannis' storyline, and that's only the show version.
Ergo, he has no fucking clue what's going on.

But double dubs, those things are not mutually exclusive. D&D fanfic is shit and Dillane is not an autistic faggot.

Eeeeehhhh… he seems a little autistic, if you ask me.

But he's not and never will be at this level of faggotry (video related)

youtube.com/watch?v=MRwNnVFW0uQ

Yeah, that's why I said he was autistic, not a faggot.
Did you know his favorite movie is Stalker? He seems like a cool guy.

Goddamn retarded monkeys. Democracy was the biggest mistake in human history.

Where were you when the masters were kill?

I'd come back to brag about meeting her

well at least we got to see what the average showfag is like. D&D may be hacks, but there sure is an audience for their bullshit.

Masters were never kill.

Once the sjw queen and her gang of horseback rapefugees take over the 7 kingdoms everyone will be slaves to her will.

you mean after you make bail.

confirmed for libcuck

color me surprised

But I'll take to you long but looong time

Yes, audience that comes here and spams a disgusting munter like

at least Quasimodo stays in shape and acts well, neither of which can be said for a certain other female lead.

To be fair, it isn't just a Quasimodo thing. Most of the younger cast of the show are pretty liberal, even Kit Harington cried because of the Brexit results.

Most of the older cast members, by which I mean, anyone over 35, tend to not be as vocal about their views. They could be liberals, they probably are, but if they are, they don't feel the need to tell everyone constantly.

I'm so glad I pirate this fucking show. Couldn't stand the thought of being partly responsible for adding another shekel to Ms. William's account.

Don't you love how it's okay for them to want to kill people who disagree with them, yet if you didn't cry several gallons of tears for Jo Cox, you're a terrible person?

Maisiefags will defend this, fuck that cunt

I need to see this.

that hairline in that thumbnail

It doesn't even stop at elves and dragons either, you've got undead, zombies, prophecies, time travel and in the books even more retarded shit that just turn the whole thing into a fucking farce.

Season 7 spoilers.

The Sons of the Harpy knew this.

On a semi-related note, who exactly were the Sons? Were they just people who worshiped the harpy goddess whose statue Dany tore down? Former masters who used that as an excuse to riot against Dany? If they were former masters, then how come there were so many of them? It seems like at least half the city were Sons.

The sons were a mercenary company

No, not the Second Sons.
I meant these masked dudes, the Sons of the Harpy.

Sons of the Harpy came from nobles of all the Ghiscar cities. Mereen, Yunkai, Astapor and others closer to Quarth.

It is hinted that the 'Harpy' is the Green Grace, a high priestess in the books that is advising Dany. Could be Daario or someone else though.

Pretty sure the Sons weren't just nobles, but commoners and peasants as well who felt that Dany was destroying their culture, their religion, and their tradition. Some of the Sons wear tattered clothing instead of the blue and green silk the nobles wear, and the lowborn whore with the sick boy said something along the lines of how "She (Dany) doesn't belong here."

Some might have come from the other cities, but most of them were disgruntled Meereenese I think.

And yeah, in the books, it's hinted that the the Green Grace may be their leader, but others think it could be Hizdahr or someone else. I used to think it was Daario, but honestly I don't think D&D care, pretty sure we're never going to see the Sons or Meereen ever again the show.

Both have been cut from the episode 10 synopsis.

What does this mean for season 7?

More gimped magic bullshit that they cut from the show but hastily readded when they realized they have extra time/the shit they cut is actually important.

Weren't those details from the same guy that accurately leaked the Sept explosion and the deaths of the entire government of King's Landing? How come he was wrong about those plots? Are they being held back until Season 7?

Maybe he thought it was going to be this Season, but it was always going to be next?

Mike Tyson is in Ip Man 3!? WTF?

Sage for off topic

Yes, they were also leaked to HBO's site or some sort of official material iirc, and those two lines were literally the only things that DIDN'T happen in season 6, which makes me think they're not bullshit.

this sounds utterly retarded. come the fuck on D&D

this is sort of predictable, but still fucking stupid considering she's a Lannister and Euron is a Greyjoy.

Well, she's still a much better actress then Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Nathalie Emmanuel, and the two younger Sand Snakes, (especially Jessica Henwick, the gook one) to be fair.

(I don't consider Indira Varma or Keisha Castle Hughes, the older Snake, to be bad actresses, they just have really shitty writing)

That said, Maisie is still nowhere near the high-tier of actresses on the show, she can't even hope to be near the likes of Lena Headey, Natalie Dormer, or Dame Diana Rigg.

You realize these are joke "spoilers", right? That said, I could actually see them having Euron marry Cersei.

Euron confirmed S7 Ramsay?
this can't be real.
this would be fun, but the Wall falling down because someone blew a horn in King's Landing sounds incredibly stupid.

Plus, they'd never actually show a man-on-man rape, because that would would mean having to portray a heterosexual male as the victim, instead of the oppressor.

kind of an unfair comparison though, as those actresses have decades of experience on her. I mean even Smirkfu is 15 years her senior.

yes, I realize there's no legit spoilers this early. I can still speculate on them, can't I? anyway yeah, they only place for Euron in this conflict seems to be by Cersei's side, though I wonder how he convinces the ironborn to team up with their long-time enemies.

Friendly reminder that D&D literally renamed the Others to the White Walkers because they legitimately thought that the average showfag viewer would confuse them with "the Others" from Lost.

I thought it was for copyright reasons

Technically you're both wrong, though first user was slightly closer.

It was actually because the entire writing team, not just D&D, were intelligent enough to realize that showfags wouldn't be smart enough to understand or know what the hell they meant by "Other".

"Other what? Other King? Other race? Other tribe? OTHER WHAT? WHAT OTHER?" etc.

Funnily enough, "White Walker" wasn't much better, because of the fact that "Wight" is pronounced "White", showfags literally think they're the same thing and that White Walkers are undead zombies. So when you say "Wight" they think you're just shortening "White Walker" to one word.

BRAVO YOU FUCKING KIKES

YOU FUCKING WIGHT WALKER

no hands remember.

being a cripple gives you points on the oppression scale.

kek

Also

Shit predictions tbh

My predictions:

Also I dig the idea of numbering the threads

But there are 2 seasons left, the next one will deal with Cersei getting BTFO probably and Jaime killing her in last episode

Who /slav/ here?

Yeah, I mean the season after this upcoming one they get roasted by dragons, probably in an hour long battle episode. It will all be tremendously anticlimactic.

That would be anticlimatic, indeed. I hope they will deal with politics and characters in the upcomming season and dedicate the final one to WW war. That's what GoT has been building up to for 7 years and wrapping it up in one episode would be lame.

How to respond, /got/?

These parts I can see happening ;_;
Or another realistic scenario

why not? more servants never hurt

10/10

Which Game of Thrones/ASOIAF character would be most likely to win the Australian election in the House of Representatives?

great, we've been looking for a field nigger

Hot Pie

*Howland Reed

the one in the far back with the bullhorn, yes

I'm about to announce the start of today's lynching session

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-cast-visits-irc-refugee-programs-greece-calls-eu-action/
I thought they came from Syria? When did EU deport its citizens to camps?

They're not deported, they're literally stranded there until they can be processed.

I was going to disagree with her, but then I realised Germany is practically their home with the way they're treating it.

Have memes gone too far?

1933-1945

This post is really out of place in current year!

löl

That's the point though, Lena is right that they should go home, back to their communities and neighborhoods. But how did she come to the conclusion Europe is their home?
Danke, Merkel

They rape little boys in swimming pools and take shits/jizz in them.

Where else can you do those things but at home?

?? I'd say Michelle Fairley (Catelyn) gave better performance than Maisie, making her the 4th best actress in GoT. Agreed with Diana and Lena as #1 and #2.

Also want to add

Is Australia full? I'll take dank memes over sharia, haha.

What?! Surely they managed to collect something at least?

full of poisonous animals

They might have collected something from people, the actual cast themselves gave nothing though.

If you get a more useful job than TV reviewer and leave the weed at home, I'm sure we'd love to have you.

Smug poisonous frogs?

They donated their glorious presence and precious time :)

You can never please the internet. Also wasn't Theon about to get raped in S3?

Someone nearly raped Theon, if that counts/

when?

Haha :)

Yeah, back in S3 when Ramsay sets Theon free and then kills the guys that went after him before leading him back to Dreadfort.

I completely forgot that

Because it wasnt focused on like the sansa rape

Game of Thrones confirmed for San Diego Comic Con 2016!
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-confirmed-san-diego-comic-con-2016/
S-someone is missing

holy shit, a con that GRRM isn't going to

what's going on here?

He wasn't there last year either. You know, working hard.
Is there going to be a stream?

Of GRRM typing on his DOS? I hope so.

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss speak to Deadline about this season and the future of Game of Thrones
watchersonthewall.com/showrunners-address-future-game-thrones-bella-ramsey-dean-charles-chapman-discuss-big-finale/
So 13 more episodes, like they already said
#damaged

I t-think I'll pass, it was controversial to say at least the last time

DELETE THIS

fuck off GRRM

I told you already, you're not welcome here until you've finished the series

Gurm unleashed

Why is he so alpha?

Someone needs to get the livejournal post of his 'Feeling: Horny' and shoop it next to a picture of his autistic grinning photos with girls.

I'd do it but I'm on my dad's.

So voter = liberal?

voters are cucks tbh

Lmao, we need this

there is literally no situation where it's acceptable to wear something like that

even if you're Guy Fieri stuck in the middle of Sahara with no hope of ever seeing another human again, it would not be okay to wear those

Maisiekiss :x

Why does the media overwhelmigly beg young people to vote?

Because they know they vote for liberal shit. That's the only reason.

That's /fa/ user, you wouldn't understand

Ms. Williams never said or wrote anything that meant "I want to kill these people".
It doesn't say kill whitey or kill anyone.

"She will be your responsibility, my love."

Hello there:1

Have you seen the Tracks4Change winners? Our dolphin song never stood a chance :(
twitter.com/Tracks4Change/status/747746481759727616

I fear that this time, when the millennials grow up, there will be no transition to right-wing sensible ideas, which will lead to a collapse.

I guess there's some justice in the world after all

It's some nigger wirchaft

girl on the left is very cute

I'd definitely have given them the win in exchange for sum fug

Aren't we all millennials?

Or close to; but we're not the majority.

Quite the contrary, it was coldly calculated >:^(

Seriously?

Oh my, you're a pensioner!

People born in 80's are still considered millennials

yes. you wouldn't?

It's one of those cutoff things. Could be Gen X, could be millenial.

That's cool, have you been following ASOIAF since beginning?

Not especially fond of black girls, honestly. Unless they're mixed like Misandry

I lived 2 years in socialism

>implying the rampant spread of something will let this place live

Well, it certainly isn't generation Facebook like current teenagers. Maisie's tweets make no sense to me sometimes.
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/747760259490545664

not quite. started around the time ASOS was published

No idea what she meant, but it's horrible

is that Big Show's lesbian sister?

20 good kids

They wuz gud bois who dindu nuffin, dey was getting their lives on track

If something takes over and 8ch dies, we'll move there. Can't stop the /got/!

This is an interesting account from Sydney (maybe Sir Phantasmagoric knows him?), and Maisie replied to him.
twitter.com/Luk3i
>Maisie Williams [email protected]/* */_Williams 28. 6.

Do you think we'll ever read the last book, ADOS? You've experienced Gurm's work rate and excuses after AFFC came out. What are your expectations for TWOW?

I feel really bad for people like this. His claim to fame is someone else's life

Why that's just like a toddler overpowering Lancel!

If Cersei's plan for revenge hinged on a child defeating a grown man, she's a huge idiot.

Oh yes :)

seems like a fun way to keep track of the amount of shitposting between seasons tbh

when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east

absolutely, I really don't see how D&D would be able to write it in an exciting way. all they really do is look at fan theories and deliver them in predictable, fanservice-y ways.

How?

How do we know Lancel was part of the plan?

But that doesn't make sense

of course, he'll be busy writing asoiaf just kidding, he'll probably be stuffing his face with exotic delights in some remote corner of the world

I'm jelly tbh

Meanwhile at Ramsay's house…

what the fuck, wasn't it just a couple hundred? or did she blow up a football stadium too?

I heard she killed six million

Dude, she blew up the Westeros Vatican.

What's gonna happen next season?

There's no reason for the kid to be on the steps, or for him to run to the cache when he knew Lancel was chasing him, unless t was part of Cersei's Revenge fantasy to have him see the explosion.

He also stood by and monitored Lancel after he stabbed him.

feminism is kill whitey

aka Santa Fe

sounds like your mom enjoys getting fucked up the ass because that's what gurm did to his fans when he published that shit

GRRM is so fat he has two self inserts.

I predict a Jon Targaryen reveal where he gets roasted by dragonfire but steps out of the flames unburnt with only his sword on fire. there will be an accompanying scene to this where Bran arrives in Winterfell and starts explaining to Salsa what he saw in the ToJ flashback. the editing will be: Jon gets engulfed by dragonflame with muh dramatic music -> Bran starts talking about ToJ - > music intensifies, Bran reveals Jon Targ ->cut back to Jon unharmed, DUN DUN DUN credit roll.

pathetic.jpg

ask and you shall receive

Are you by any chance into masochism and/or submissiveness?

How can you be mad at a man like that?

Lem Lemoncloak's really let himself go.

what will /got/ do with all this free time? I was thinking maybe we should write our own version of S7.

You know what to do, now go away and pursue your dreams

HURRY UP YOU FUCKING FATSO

From A Feast of Ice and Fire, foreword written by George Raymond Richard Martin, 2012.

>I can’t cook.

It's okay guys; like a geographer that has never traveled, GRRM knows all about food without cooking for some reason.

That was from the fake synopsis that some guy on IMDb made up. Not the official one.

Nope, those were from some fake guy on IMDb who has a history of making shit up about Lady Stoneheart returning.

the Sept explosion and deaths stuff were from a couple of leakers on /r/freefolk on Reddit.

Tell him I hate him.

What isn't he into? Paris must have more drama training than Sophie Turner tbh

I'll make sure of it.

>It is true that I spend a lot of words in my books describing the meals my characters are eating. More than most writers, I suspect. This does draw a certain amount of criticism from those readers and reviewers who like a brisker pace. “Do we really need all that detailed description of food?” these critics will ask. “What does it matter how many courses were served, whether the capons were nicely crisped, what sort of sauce the wild boar was cooked in?” Whether it is a seventy-seven-course wedding banquet or some outlaws sharing salt beef and apples around a campfire, these critics don’t want to hear about it unless it advances the plot.

that projection

Are you implying GRRM eats fast food like a poorfag?
He's rich, I'll eat my foot if he doesn't go out to eat every single day.

Martin lose weight pls, how will you write if you lose your hands to diabetes?

Just think of ASOIAF like Gibson's Sprawl trilogy; Gibson has to describe all sorts of cool gadgets and cybernetic enhancements to get you into that mood of aesthetics so you can believe the world and enjoy it. GRRM needs to tell you about the different kinds of medieval foods and parapets and crenels and gorgets to get you into the mood of a fat medieval fantasy having, perverted, nihilistic Santa Claus with chubby bubby cheeks.

the emphasis was on the "while they're typing" part. though I can totally picture the fat fuck busting out prime meals while "writing".

what if it was a cleverly set up literary device to make the readers feel how good the long summer was, only to take it all away come winter?

fuck off

Nah, I bet he's the kind of guy that can write only under really specific conditions. He's autistic enough to type his shit out on an old DOS computer, his workspace is probably really neat.
He takes 2 hours eating and 30 minutes getting to the computer instead of typing and eating at the same time

Why is he so handsome?

God fucking dammit, I had a title for it.

He also pecks at the keys one finger at a time, like a chicken.

He's adorable tbh. I'd adopt him as my third grandpa.

He really is. The fat fuck needs to finish the fucking books already, but I still have a giggle every time I read about him.

REAL NEW THREAD