I thought this show was supposed to be about Pirates

I thought this show was supposed to be about Pirates
Why is there so much focus on how a few women completely destroy Nassau?
Why did they turn Long John from "the only man Flint feared" into a laugh character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zWx9tw-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I struggled through Season 2, especially after the reveal. How was Season 3?

Terrible. Show went full BBC with MUH FREED SLAVES.

THE CURRENT YEAR

wait until you watch seasons 2 and 3

I couldn't stand Silver in the first season, he was always smiling like an idiot, then stuff happens bye bye leg and by the end of season 3 he's becoming a legend.
For a cable tv show with pirates and sea, it's really well made. Great soundtrack too.

While I agree in part, I really dislike the niggress and blond characters. They have too much screen time for such lousy character-arcs, specially the hooker turned monopoly bitch. Also, both their actresses are absolute shit.

I'm fine with Anne Bony's character and the actress herself is miles ahead of the other two

Blackbeard's scenes where great and Ray Stevenson is god tier in this.

Also, this makes up for that terrible terrible pun in the very first episode of season one, where some random hooker says she's the real blackbeard, while showing her gastly bush

I just like the actors in it tbh

the entrepeneur whore is just awful

yeah she's kinda shit but the rest of them are still breddy gud

I liked Eleanor at first, then episodes after episodes she acts like she's in charge of Nassau but in reality she just sides with the first guy who has more power (Vane, then Flint and when she sees that he's becoming insane she joins Rodgers's side.

Rackham & Bonny is the best duo.
I wonder if Mary Reed will appear next season.

Yeah, Ray Stevenson is so great in that role.
I think it's a good thing that they couldn't have the character on the show until the NBC shitty Blackbeard show was cancelled.

she acts like she's tough shit but she's jut following her gina tingles. all three of those men she had a crush on at one point.
found it hilarious that the chick playing Bonnie is actually some posh glam model tbh.

didn't knew this, but could easily imagine Strange-Upper-Lip-Eleanor in those shoes

nah she's just typical generic britbong actress #234563

She's quite hot until you notice the jaw.

lotsa hot chicks with dat square jaw though. I guess their sons will be handsome as fuck at least

Holy fuck, no wonder they keep hair over that face. Look at those fcuking eyes…they're so far apart

Imagine being a worse version of Kate Hudson

as somebody mentioned, long john's turning into a badass now
this show isn't great and it's certainly not as well-written as the stuff it's ripping off (deadwood) but it's pretty entertaining, I'm enjoying it

she also has bolted on tits, thats why she doesnt do nude scenes anymore

Season 3 is amazing, finally get to see the British in action…war is coming

yeah, they totally knew that the British would form a line right in front of them, and they totally buried a canon so they could use it for one shot and that's it.

It was decent for TV series, you're just projecting your insecurities about women onto the show.

They tried so hard to make it like game of pirates.
fucking lol.

Sure its a man chin, but the sons she would give you would have gloriously defined jawlines.

Having a shootout on the beach while there's dense forest behind them. All the British formations and cannons would do squat in a ambush and skirmish situation they could have set up in the forest. But no, let's get massacred on the beach behind flimsy stick barricades.

The storm sequence was really great. TBH I didn't expect them to be able to make this kind of thing on tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zWx9tw-Q

it had that much cgi?
I knew there was some but didn't expect this much. They really did a good job imo.

If they left out the gay drama and bullshit white guilt moments it would be a LOT better.

Still a decent pirate show, but I honestly can't tell if I'm supposed to hate every woman on the show or if they are trying to portray them as the good guys.

Wow. That is DISGUSTING. Racist, Homophobic, Fascist, Ignorant crap. It makes me sick. Inhuman. VILE! NO!