Why the sad puppy look from Rey?

Just look at her. She looks like she is almost bursting into tears.

If I was Luke I would just take the lightsaber to not see her break down in tears, whether I actually want it or not.

That's actually pretty sad. You really bummed me out now.

She's been through some shit. For some reason, it's suppose to be established that she has an emotional connection to Luke even though no actual reason exists. She's just some trader who hooked up with a nigger janitor, left her secure job to join 'le rebels' who aren't for some reason part of the government they wanted to set up, got involved in a family matter she never rightly belonged it which ended in a hug from a high-ranking official who chose her over a life-long friend, and then wound up on a technically impossible world-turned-superweapon to kick the ass of a Sith Lord who not only fucked up Luke but also killed all of his students.

She's been through some shit.

You almost want to just give her a hug, if she wasn't so triggered about people touching her.

Not surprising, because she basically raised herself alone and didn't make a single friend on that desert hellhole, which is really sad if you think about it. She made not a single friend who told her that her family was never going to come back.

You want a hug, user?

I am not defending the plot of the movie, but after some other people talked about it, I think that the resistance are basically part of the goverment. But the superweapon basically destroyed their capital and richest base.
Which doesn't make much sense, because the first Order should have never been allowed to build the Deathstar 3.0 in the first place.

why is she so ugly?

She is not ugly. You have too high standards, user.

I think in this pic she would look better without that lipstick. Rey doesn't really strike me as the sort of person who worries much about makeup, so that really bright red is really obnoxious. It is worse, because it's a photo and not a video.

best ending to this abortion ever.

OMG user, I JUST CAN'T EVEN
WOW
JUST WOW
OMG

Because Abrams is a fucking hack, who knows no subtlety. His idea of acting is, that actors are constantly yelling and making stupid exaggerated faces. It was also the case for NuKirk.

In The Mummy, the actors were told overact in certain scenes but it worked over there because they were facing a thousand year old, immortal mummy.

I doubt there was much Jew-Jew could do after she was picked for the role. I mean imagine if he did go full-on Gene Kelly on her ass and she started crying. She'd probably then post what happened on twitter and all the feminists would rip Jew-Jew apart for mansplaining.

Except the Mummy had charm.

The first 3 panels are great but the others no so much

Underrated post.

As an ant, I'd like to thank you for posting a pic I can appreciate.

How long did it take you to type this?

Well, fooey.

he ded

Ya, I know, rite, like OMG. I just can't even… tell you how badly you need to fuck off back to Tumblr.

Almost Lara Croft or whatever

I like you, ant-user.

It's not so great when you see what you've created years later with a website frame or logo slapped on. Happened to me a couple of times, one time it came back with a 9gag watermark. Makes you feel terrible.

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER

fuck, that's horrible. i know studios pull people's artwork from the internet all the time, but that's a different case. shameless bastards. afaik it hasn't gone outside of Holla Forums, specifically Holla Forums and /starwars/, and i hope it stays that way.

oh fuck me, jew jew has a cameo in the game? i don't think i'll ever get 100% completion, because i have no intention of unlocking that faglord.

is george "i sold it to the slave drivers" lucas in the game, or at least any of the older games? i count baron papanoida as well.

She's not even overreacting, she's just ugly.

I have this crazy memory that she's supposedly a former trainee of Luke who got memory wiped and dumped, hence her short memory flashbacks.
I don't know where i got that idea from though. Did i read it from some pretentious review and it sticked for some reason or am i a genious who figured out a major plotpoint accidently?

user, us folks over at /starwars/ were guessing that shit since before the movie came out. other internet people caught onto the theory as well, i guess there is some intelligent life out there.

at this point it's practically a meme and will become reality, since it's really the only thing that fits with the movie's lack of explanation.

fuggn genius

Is it just me or does she look like a Liefeld character? Just give her some pouches and an impossible spine.

Isn't she Luke's daughter or some shit?

we dont know, but probably

Who else?
Leia or Han? They would have recognized her.

Hell maybe she is the kid of the evil emperor and it was "all just as planned" that she ended up where he wanted, when he wanted, but I would puke if they did that.

Can someone edit tearful anime eyes on her?

Obi Wan comes in tissues.

I just noticed how fucking dark her skin is.

Those bright colors really bring out the contrast.

If I was Luke I would take the lightsaber, turn it around and activate it

That being said, have there been any leaks about the next episode of this shitshow?

No; she's the Avatar. Like Avatar Aang, she has to make up for Avatar Roku's mistakes. So, basically, muh stronk woman is going to put everything right that Anakin fucked up.

If she were Sheev's granddaughter I think it would be the best outcome.

It would explain why she got sent to a barren desert and why she is uber powerful with the force without even trying.

she got blacked.

'she' is a man

apparently the title is "fall of the resistance"

other than that iirc it has a chubby asian girl and two fags, because muh diversity

So a straight remake of Empire Strikes Back?

not really though, finn was.
i would understand if her expression looked like she was tired but doing her duty, stern but weak. she just looks sad, which doesn't make sense if we are to believe she is some magically perfect jedi who spent the whole movie being amazing at everything.

Let me guess. Someone is going to take over the Resistance from within to mirror the prequels again?

Like a force mass mind control?

Maybe they did. In one scene Han feels guilty when Rey talks about her shitty life.

It's just the common expression of STRONK WOMENZ WHO NEEDS NO MEN.

So it's perfectly act, very relatable.

doesn't maz ask han about rey and han starts to tell her stuff, which is heavily implied he knows shit

Snoke's behind it all!

non-ant version

She realises she is a shitty actor and a worthless human being andthe exisential dread is crushing her.

What is there to touch?
You have the body of a lanky 13 year old boy and you move like aliens hollowed out that boy and are drunk driving him.

Unless boyega, or whatever the fuck his name is, likes that in his unwilling sexual partners.

Holy fuck they better get this bitch a Darth Malak mask if she turns evil

Well the reason that face and screengrab is such a meme, I see it posted on other sites as well. It's because women NEVER make that face.
That's a face that reveals a kind of honor, that only men would ever have reason to use IRL. So the first time in cinematic history a woman makes that face, it makes us all go like WTF that's weird.

That's just begging face. Women do that all the time.

I think it's kinda interesting to think of her as slightly autistic (because of her past).

I think I like her more without makeup.

Aren't you excited who the next threat after the teenage sith edgelord is going to be?

She takes on Snork single-handedly and wins the fight in 5 mins.

Tumblerinas flood the entire cinema with cunt juice.

order 66 dubs get

i will seriously be surprised if they don't explain that rey had previous training and had her memories wiped

You lie!

No one loves me!

She's his father.

To be ENTIRELY fair, powerful force users can really make or break pretty much any plan in that galaxy.

The issue with Rey and the force isn't that she's strong with it, honestly I'd consider it to be expected that at least ONE of the new leads would be, but how much she was able to do with no training.

And that would still be a MASSIVE freaking cop-out. She couldn't have been out of her single digits when she was left on Not-Tattooine. Any training she could've had would've been bare minimum.

At the very least, there's no way in hell she'd know the damned mind trick.

Because that = drama and intense scene.

Even though it's Twilight-tier shit where everyone cries like a bitch. I mean it's a sci fi adventure ain't it, where's the fun?

Remember, it took Luke years to learn it, and it still didn't work on Jabba.

too bad smaller luke wasn't a stronk wymn

And was a good movie.

JUST

HALFCHAN RAPEFUGEES HAVE TO GO BACK