DIVERSITY HAS ARRIVED!

Finally diversity has arrived! The biggest problem of our time has finally been addressed!

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-30/academy-awards-invites-women-minorities-in-diversity-push/7556688

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tsxdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just imagine a throbbing BBC roughly penetrating the petals of this British rose. She's nervous but the bull unloads his fertile seed inside of her, pump after pump for thirty seconds straight. Pregnancy is guaranteed when you're receiving the superior race.

Is Louis Cuck King hosting the next ceremony?

Why is Holla Forums so fucking obsessed with cuckoldry? It's like someone who is constantly doing gay shit to prove that he isn't scared of looking gay.

Every time. How hard is it to understand, that people dislike you because what you do is disgusting?

Did you even read this post?

He might as well post a timestamped webm of himself jerking off to getting cucked by his wife in order to ironically make fun of cucks.

Every fucking time.

That's exactly it. They crave the BBC.

And Hollywood remains leftist as ever.

Reminder that only cucks care about liberal use of the word "cuck".

HOL UP

Where were you when the the Oscars were reduced to "diversity participation trophies"?

Now every time some woman or minority wins an Oscar, everyone will just assume its to fill a quota, and not actually based on talent and skill.

oscars were never based on talent and skills to begin with

But… why?

Also Freida Pinto is irrelevant.

Diversity quota indeed.

Inb4 minority actors winning for being minority actors.

when will normalfags realize the whole hollyjew SJW fad is just female and non-white actors trying to land better paying gigs?

fam i…

how new are you? that's probably the same guy replying to himself

How the hell does this bait not have a million salty Holla Forumsaks replying?

It finally got old, and the bigger issue is the institutional insertion of obligate blacks into the spotlight/job market. No one on 8ch has female companionship anyway, so these pastas always rang hollow and impotent.

Maybe because the Holla Forums boogeyman actually is a freech invention used to fuck with the board. Maybe you faggots need to leave us alone for once and stop trying to antagonize people that aren't fucking here.

I've seen Holla Forumsacks ruining great threads, even those unrelated to politics, on their own. So quit denying Holla Forums's stupidity, it's a big board, of course it has plenty of idiots. So does Holla Forums but they someway manage to keep them contained.

It only looks like Holla Forums is contained because when they're in different entertainment media threads they use the language of the medium being discussed. I guarantee you it's the same elitists is Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/a, and everywhere else just pretending to hate the other mediums to spread their unpleasebility. Same shit different vernacular. The only reason Holla Forums is easy to spot sockpuppetting is that bullshit politics insertion sounds the exact same kind of awful no matter the different mediums it's expressed through.

Why does misusing this word in particular upset you? Holla Forums overuses and misuses many words, yet only this one seems to illicit such a reaction. I wonder why that is?

The Academy Awards have been clapping ceremonies since it began, we just didn't realize this until more recently.

when was it that every single movie needed to have obligatory nigger characters in leading roles?

they're purposefully turning white characters into niggers because of this, some stories dont have a single black main character, so they replace a white one with a black one.

very recently since the harry potter series got away with all white main characters both good and evil, and that would never be allowed in UK today. Rowling even fucked her own canon Hermione just to toe the party line

Diversity is our strength

wtfamireading.png

And then she got arrested for acting like the uppity nigger she is and not knowing her place.

A gloriously diverse post to start this thread my fine gentlesir's, M'lady's, and gentlexir's!

Oh look, the same hoax pictures from ED.

And before you ask, no, I'm not some cucked white boy, I am the one cucking you sad autists and banging the "white womenz" next door you admire so much but are unable to fuck. White women are not even my preference, but its nice knowing I am making you guys cry whenever I bother to satisfy them and stream it.

The problem is you guys putting pussy on the pedestal with all this cuck insecurity. Less of that will make you a happier person.

What's with the fucking obession around which race has the bigger average dick anyway? Does having a bigger dick make whitey less worthy and the subhuman less of a subhuman?

*more worthy

Some black men have bigger dicks then some white men, and some white men have bigger dicks then some black men. Anyone can grab a picture of two different races comparing their dicks and say it represents the whole race, but it's going to vary from person to person.

But, hey, if you thinking that you have a better cock then every single white boy on the planet helps you with your self esteem, who am I to take that away?

It doesn't matter, because no one race has a monopoly on dick size. There are some Asian men that have bigger penises then some black guys. This whole "Black males have the largest and Asian men have the smallest" thing is a myth.

IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH; WE HAVE MORE WORK TO DO!
♪ ♫ nobody knows the trouble I've seen ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ nobody knows my sorrow ♫ ♪
OH LAWDY!

archive.is/tsxdk

Enjoy

"some x are bigger than y, some y are bigger than x, some z are bigger x"
no shit sherlock
no one race is magically 100% more endowed than any other, but anyone who has looked at any statistical analysis knows people of african decent typically have larger dicks, people of asian decent typically are smaller, and so on.
your myth is based in hard data, and is anecdotally corroborated more often than not

if we are going off statistics, then blacks are also the least attractive race that nobody wants to get with… well, aside from black women wanting black men. Black men don't even want to be with a woman of their own race.

It's like your own fingers know you're a lying, insecure homo. And if you wanna go into "statistics", those all show that it's Latino men who have the largest average dick size by race, so as a Puerto Rican, I invite all gringos, wether they be pasties or darkies, to bow in submission to my penile superiority.

If we're going by statistics, they're also the second least intelligent race of humans on the planet, save for Aboriginals.

If we're going by statistics, they also commit more crime then every other race combined in the United States of America, a country of over 320 million people, despite only numbering around 30-35 million.

But hey, I guess having an above-average size dick more then makes up for that, right?

Can Vice please release Hulk Hogan's sex tapes?

This is the real victory, here.

That's all they can say

MUH DICK

Half right. Blacks don't have the largest dicks. But Asians DO have the smallest.

A Kenyan Mexican? How is that possible?

I threw up a little.

Where were you when you didn't realize that Oscars have never been anything but a glorified industry powerholder circlejerk?