So, tell me Holla Forums, why hotdogs come in package of 10 but hotdogs buns come in package of just 8?

So, tell me Holla Forums, why hotdogs come in package of 10 but hotdogs buns come in package of just 8?

Kikes

Because of government regulations, and some privat industry regulations as well. No I am not kidding.

Hot dog sizes were standardized and meat was sold by the unit. Which means, dividing the two into each other, you end up getting the same number every time. Hot dogs are 1.6 oz, that means you get 10 per pound.

Since bread is sold by the loaf, and tradition comes into play here (molded by past government regulations in the west on what constituted a "loaf", re: Benjiman Franklin's biography for some fun stories about the difference in bakery tradition on the atlantic coasts). To get buns of the correct size per a standardized amount of flour, you end up getting 8 buns all things left over.

That said, you can buy dogs 8 to a pack these days. So it's mostly a joke.

But tradition wins,and it would be more expensive to change all the machinery of how hot dog buns are made than it would be profitable from the increased consumption from people who were too upset at the difference. Which is a very tiny group of people.

I hope this helped!

Was that so hard?

true story, this particular arithmetic problem is considered "difficult" to freshman college students

To keep you buying both endlessly. When you run out of buns but still have wieners you have to go out and get more buns to get rid of your remaining wieners; when you run out of wieners you have to go out and get more to get rid of your remaining buns. You have to eat 40 hotdogs to end this vicious cycle.

Gee, and I thought that Animaniacs episode where they visit the Dalai Llama was profound.

8 hot dogs to eat with 8 hot dog buns

The leftover two get shoved in your ass because you're twice a faggot.

in my country hotdog buns come in packs of 6, and wieners come in packs of 6, 10, 12, 16, and 20.

maybe if you didn't live in a retarded fucking country that still uses the imperial system like the retards they are, that wouldn't happen

user confirmed for smarter than the (not) Dalai Lama

And most sausages come in packages of six.

You're just admitting you're too retarded to comprehend systems that aren't perfect multiples of 10.

Because you're supposed to use two of them to train your daughters how to take a good DPing properly.

Wew

My amplifier goes to F

Its life user. How many humans will ever find somebody to hook up with? Here, you have to hotdogs who are cucks and will be forced to watch as the other dogs find a mate. That and

Johnsonville hotdogs come in packs of 6 and Franz hotdog buns come in 6.
So maybe you should consider not fucking yourself by sticking with tradition.

Here's the actual solution
Kar: So, I figured it out, why hot dogs come in packages of ten and hot dog buns come in packages of eight. See, the thing is, life doesn't always work out according to plan so be happy with what you've got, because you can always get a hot dog

this confirm that no one on Holla Forums watch movies and are here just to shitpost and force ebin memes

I knew what op was referencing but didn't remember it, I haven't seen bullet proof monk in over 10 years, but it's a greaty unintentional comedy.

Really? I always saw it classify as action comedy….if was pure comedy then I guess they fucked it up badly

It really makes you think.

That's fascinating and all but you're telling me people don't just fill the last two buns with coleslaw, roasted onions and hot sauce?

It's a action comedy, but the humor seemes too subtle to be to be done purposely sometimes. Like the mellow acting, the corny voice acting. Like that part where the nazi woman goes "i'm not crazy…butiamabitch!" sounds unintentional. Maybe i'm wrong though.

hotdogs are for kikes
real men eat sausage sandwhiches

britbongs invented imperial, it's their fault.

I assumed it was an Animaniacs reference