JUST FUCK MY LORE UP TBQH FAM

SECOND FOR STANNIS DID NOTHING WRONG

3RD FOR JON STARGARYEN

Maisiefags get fucked

FUCK D&D

FUCK THIS SHOW

BUT MOST OF ALL

FUCK GRRM

So it's going to finish for good in 2017? That means we'll be trying to figure out what the canonical book ending will be until GRRM kicks the bucket.

It never ends.

Remember:
Stannis Baratheon did nothing wrong
Robert Baratheon did nothing wrong
Roose Bolton did nothing wrong
Tywin Lannister did nothing wrong
Ser Alliser Thorne did nothing wrong
The High Sparrow did nothing wrong

11TH FOR DROGON SNAP CITY

He did in the show

/Thread

The TV series will end in 2018, with 2 seasons of 7 episodes each.

your facial deformity fetish ain't my problem tbh

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT

fggt

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT

GO THROUGH PUBERY, MUNTER

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Jesus, written sarcasm is too hard to understand, doesn't it?

Also

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT

I wanted to see how the Harpy is beheaded.

2deep4me tbh

I know that feel fam

Yeah I need to remake that one, I was some problems making it for some reason.

still good job fam, thanks

You're welcome!

IF DUBS JORAH WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING!!!!

almost, good luck next time

RIP Jorah

IF DUBS JORAH WILL BONE DANY WITH HIS GREYSCALE COCK!!!

If trips Jorah will never be seen again.

wew lad

Wew lad

wow, she's so clever

She has total control of her dragons now apparently, no idea why she kept the other two locked up though

He was last seen near the Dothraki Sea, so it makes sense.

She has control because she stopped trying to be what she wasn't after Drogon took her to the Dothraki. She did free them when she got back.

that entire scene doesn't make sense. it had literally zero context, it was pure masturbation pulled out of nowhere.

The speech? It was her telling the Dothraki what she wants to do and to get them to follow her for more than just thinking she's a god or something for surviving fire.

but why did that scene even happen? and why then? it had zero no context or setup, just ebin-speech-on-demand to randomly end an episode with le dragon screech credit roll.

It happened because D & D thought it would be cool. Those guys have strange taste. I guess they also thought it would be cool if everyone in Dany's army who was male was castrated in some way shape or form (Theon, Grey Worm, Varys, Tyrion) this show has gone full Vagina Monologues.

She wanted to make a speech

She likely sensed Drogon was nearby.

yes it did, she and Daario were talking and he told her she wasn't meant to sit on a throne, that she was a conqueror.

but where was the build-up? you don't just have a character sit on a dragon and deliver a speech out of nowhere. it's shitty writing.

This is literal feminist wet dream show. What a travesty.

she's rode Drogon before, she's given speeches before, she gained leadership over the dothraki a couple episodes ago.

Cry more faggot.

I am crying rivers of tears.

Lyanna Mormont is 10

that's not the question, the question is what context does that scene have in that episode.

To further the Daenerys story. She gave a speech similar to Drogo's back in Season 1

Lo-Lyanna needs to be fucked up the ass.

but it's a shit scene that happens out of nowhere

debatable

Not really.

it's a fucking 2-minute scene slapped onto the end of an episode she hadn't even appeared in. if that's not the definition of out of nowhere, I don't know what is.

Fuck off, masiefag.

4 minutes

Until that point.

Nowhere would be if it had cut straight to the speech without her talking to Daario and then getting Drogon.

why am I even trying to reason with a Danyfag top kek

Well it is a set-up.

You're doing nothing of the sort. You're just posting stuff with flimsy complaints.

wew

Nice buzzword. Daenerys isn't even a Mary Sue.

Wew lad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wew.

Book Dany, maybe.
Show Dany?

Not that user, I know better than to engage your retard ass in discussion

How is she a Mary Sue? You're making the claim. How does she fit this definition?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

Literally the first line.

if you're asking that question you're already beyond saving

But Daenerys isn't seemingly perfect. She has problems and faults.

Maybe at first, but even then she was one of the heirs to the Targaryen dynasty. But she hasn't been low rank for a while

She doesn't save the day and doesn't have any unrealistic abilities within the universe of ASOIAF, where magic and dragons exist.

So you admit you're wrong?

Ah, I'm sorry, you must be thinking of Book Dany. Show Dany is perfect and fireproof, which is exceptional even for Targaryens.

jesus christ just fuck off back to reddit already

Nope.

Nope.

Could be in the books too.

Why don't you? You obviously can't seem to handle different opinions.

nah, you have the entire internet to smell mary sue cunts and jerk off furiously over muh gurl power with
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/out/

pray tell you monstrous faggot what fault does dany have

That ain't the way she's presented in the show, chump. Literally everyone who isn't a cartoonish villain worships her and kisses her feet, despite being an average looking (at best) young and inexperienced girl whose every decision ends in spectacular failure.

Greyworm is going to kill zombie mountain

The Red Viper killed Ser Gregor

The Grey Worm will kill zombie Gregor

screencap this

That would be dumb.

Wow, look at that bellyfat flopping around like a bag that has been poorly sewn on to her stomach.

Who is the worst character in the series and why is it The High Sparrow?

This season Dany was louder and edgier. All the other characters definitely spent their time asking, "where's Dany?"

She conceivably could have access to a Time Machine next season (Bran).

I promise you it's going to happen

Book High Sparrow is fairly one-note; not especially bland, just a shred puritan.

Show High Sparrow had too much fucking screen time. Used for fifteen minutes over the whole season he would have been good, but as it was him and his matted chest hair and ratted soiled pajamas got fucking old.

I love how you make assumptions just because I like a character. You seem to be the one triggered because girls are in power. Pray what you preach.

She's not very good at ruling a city, she used to think that just because she has a bunch of fancy names that she deserves respect and authority, her planning skills could use some work(Tyrion is better at this and a good advisor), she can be gullible at times. Just to name a few.

But it is.

The only person who worships her is Jorah.

Ahhh, so she isn't perfect and does have faults.

Not true. Varys, Grey Worm, Missandei, and Tyrion all do nothing but praise her.

Oh, and Daario too.

And D&D. Listen to how they talk about her in the post episode talks. Paraphrase:

"Targaryens are ruthless and Dany is ruthless, but not in a bad way like her father, and she's like, 'hey, I know my Dad did bad things.'"

Hitler dubs confirm

Varys only wants Targaryens back in power.

Grey Worm admires her because she freed him and the Unsullied and is sworn to serve her.

Missandei is sworn to serve her too, and is her advisor.

Tyrion respects her but he also keeps her in check. They've interacted very little so far but he isn't afraid to tell her "no, don't do that that's stupid"

He's in love with her. She apparently wasn't and just liked him for a good fucking, but that's besides the point.

What's wrong with the showrunners liking characters?

wew lad

The only two uncucked kings of Westeros

>some faggot is still defending Dany like she hasn't been a blight on the show for the past 5 seasons

I thought Jim vanished all of you, pedo scum

People have shit opinions.
Shit.

A man who dislikes that overrated munter deserves to be called a brother-in-arms of mine

Name me anything wrong with either of them.

You can't

Show Euron is a pussy. He doesn't even do shade of the evening.

The knight king is taking way too fucking long

No they're fucking awesome, considering how D&D are emasculating male characters. But as said, book versions of Euron and the Night King are even more epic.

I'm afraid they are going to be defeated with muh gurl powah, which is sad. Also awesome characters like autistic Victarion Greyjoy and edgy Gerold Dayne are not included in the TV series.

Oh, come on. I can get people calling him anime, but there are a hundred characters edgier than Darkstar. Even the Hound is edgier.

How did Varys get from Dorne to be on the bridge of the ship with Dany?

No, different.
Different.

I'll gladly accept.

He has to wait for Bran to break the wall's barrier

Well I mean, both Euron's are only there to be a temporary roadblock for Daenerys. In the books, the dragonbinder is just not going to work and he'll lose.

Timeskip. There were Dornish and Tyrell ships among her fleet

Can someone please explain to me why a small group of harpies are attacking a bunch of civilians outside of the city gates?
Shouldn't both parties be, I don't know, in the city?

We can differ on that, and I respect your opinion and still I consider him a good character, that should be on the TV series.

If there is some justice in the world and wanted to make the Dorne plot interesting, they should put him working for Arianne Martell as she's trying to avenge her father Doran and her brother Trystane assassination by Ellaria Sand. Then he should fight against the sand snakes and defeat them.

CIA teleport

Well, that would make the dragonbinder a rather pointless addition, wouldn't it?

Show Cersei master tactician incredibly competent.

Book Cersei complete retard

It's called a red herring. There's no evidence of any such device existing, given what we know of the valyrians. or any history, really.

And what makes you think it's a red herring?

Why would the gates be open during a fucking siege?

It would be too fucking awful if the young Griff thing and Euron's Dragonhorn lead to nothing interesting.

As I said, there's no evidence that it even works or that a device even exists.

The siege is by sea, they just opened the gates themselves.

They won't. fAegon is the mummer's dragon and Euron's dragonhorn is a red herring. He's just a roadblock in Daenerys's conquest

Something that I hate from the D&D fanfic is the fact will never see who is the leader of the Sons of the Harpy. Maybe in season 7 that is Daario job, but still, very anticlimactic

I guess we'll find out in the next book, won't we?
Sort of a pointless argument otherwise, since it was introduced so late and there hasn't been an opportunity to test it. But it TOTALLY burns people from the inside out, so you can't tell me it's just a regular horn. Maybe it doesn't have dragon binding magic, but it has something.

But I would be interesting if exists something that could stop the dragons. You know, some sort of Kryptonite-like thing, but if you're right and it leads to nothing, the Fatso is just a hack writer impulsed just by the hype of his fans.

I doubt we are going to see it in the show though
Or maybe they will fuck euron over by giving him the quentin treatment

The show can and is doing whatever the fuck it wants at this point. I almost don't care.Almost.

Yeah, I don't know if anything will come of that.

I guess we will. Yeah it likely has some sort of power. I just don't think it can bind dragons, there's just no evidence from what we know for it to logically do that.

It would be, I just think it's unlikely.

I don't think there has ever been a siege in history that was just "by sea." How would the wise masters intend to actually cut off and occupy the city without ground forces? The decks seem to be crawling with soldiers when Daenery's dragons show up, which brings a heavy, and expected, implication that the Yunkai intend to land troops.
I don't think you quite know how city gates work.

I understand, but consider that the absence of evidence is not necessarily the evidence of absence. After all, is Euron is to be believed and he has gone to Valyria, then it's entirely possible that it's an ancient Valyrian artifact, which would make it one of a kind in the present era. Given that Euron also gained access to a full suit of Valyrian steel armor, it makes me find his claim a little more believable.
However, given that it is Euron, it could all be total bullshit. But whether the horn can bind dragons or not, it's not going to be good for Victarion.

the idea is so profoundly retarded that no records in the entire course of human history exist describing a naval siege by itself without land forces

the SotH were the land forces.

The series is that retarded. That's why we see so few Sons of the Harpy killing people, when in reality it must be there A LOT of Yunkai forces and Sons of the Harpy trying to break through the gates of Meereen. And then Daario and the Dothraki struggling to overcome them and get into the city.

the Masters were just trying to force Dany to surrender.

Uhhh… how?

what the fuck were they doing

They describe Dany in messianic terms, as does everyone else who interacts with her. This goes beyond 'liking' a character.

Neither Missandei nor Grey Worm are sworn to serve her. They serve her freely.

And why does Tyrion believe in Dany? What reason does he have to believe in her? In the books it's a cynical ploy to get revenge on his family.

I'm like, 75% sure he wants to fuck her.

Based on what?

The way he was looking at her during their conversation in the last episode.

I don't know, the Masters are/were retarded. Even though they knew Dany wasn't home and believed her dragons were locked up or miles and miles away they still didn't think to bring any sort of precautionary measures and thought they could just go inside the pyramid and slaughter the two locked up.

She is in some ways messianic though.

Missandei and Grey Worm are her friends, but they did technically swear to serve her in some form because they chose to follow her after she freed them and the Unsullied.

Tyrion probably is using her for part of that, but I think he likes her because she treats him like an equal. Like how she tells him she wants his counsel and names him Hand of the Queen. Also, there is some chance that he wants to fuck her.

because everyone wants to fuck her, despite user's insistence she isn't instantly a romantic interest for every male character she comes into contact with

I agree with your post, but I'd just like to point out Dany's story in ACOK was basically that of a messiah/prophet.

Euron's casting choice and butchered lines

I think both in the show and the book Cersei is a great tactician but a poor strategist. though they definitely made the show version way less retarded.

yeah, the spoilers got kinda goofed on that one.
I seriously doubt we'll see a Meereen storyline in S7

The only way I ever see Meereen appearing again is if Jorah goes there after he cures himself in Asshai if he appears again

he has a crush on her and he's a dragon fanboy. also, all male characters with a functioning penis seem to have a crush on her which is not straight out of the mary sue playbook at all

"X is retared" is a poor excuse for poor writing. idiots plots are shit.

It's not an excuse, the Masters have always been dumb shits stuck in their way of doing things that think they can just bribe or bully their way to any solution.

it's not like they got outsmarted by Dany, she just brute forced them with fucking dragons

That she did. They didn't plan on her returning, Drogon being fuckhuge, the other two escaping, etc.

If it helps, there is a misstep in adaptation here; book Dany is only about 16 and is cunning enough to feign dumb. 'I'm just a little girl and know little in the ways of politics and war' is basically her catch-phrase to get enemies to underestimate her.

Show Dany is a smug empowered womyn who says everything she means.

or her ability to even control her dragons

That too.

it's actually kind of a big deal if you think about it. everyone keeps saying how dumb the masters were for not accounting for the dragons, but in reality they had no reason to assume Dany could use that as an asset, since as far as everyone knew she had no control over them.

So all 5 of the "major women" have a sidekick who happens to be male, and even related by blood in msot cases.
Great writing :^)

meme;)

Yeah, for all then knew she only sated them with food

'Ere it iz

mine is better

anyone know why in the fuck Radmure decides to take Jaime's deal? he has no reason to care for his Frey wife and kid. is Radmure mentally handicapped?

Why the hell was Kevan even in the show? He was a completely useless cuck who did nothing for 2 whole seasons except getting blown up and complaining a lot, like a woman.

his show version was pretty weak and the way they killed him off didn't make a lot of sense either. at least in the books he had a purpose and he got killed for a reason.

Maisiefags, go forth and masturbate!

she's got a bangin body tbh it's a shame about her face

Yeah, that's the thing. I get that Jew&Jew don't like strong white male characters and all that, but at least Stannis served some storytelling purpose in the show (evil little man who thought he was Azor Ahai when it was actually Jun).

Kevan just didn't do anything at all. They could've just cut him and added more afro lesbian feminist power scenes instead. Why was he there?

that's what plastic bags are for

idk, the only thing he ever did was tell Cersei to fuck off.

Agreed. Skinny, small and tight. Lovely hips.

Uh do you mean paper?
Or are you planning on killing the goblin before having your way with her

of courshe

Much better body than Sophie Turner, but not better than these semon demon.

OFFICIAL most punchable show faces power ranking:
1. Dany
2. sand sneks
3. S6 Sansa

Should anyone else be added?

Joffrey
Maisie of course, although it looks like someone already did a number on her

Bad Poussey

I wouldn't touch that fookin ballsack with a stick..

pick one

remind you of anyone irl?

England?

Why not? The kid is still his son, his blood, his kin

Absolutly :1

How could you hurt Maisie? She is so small and fragile looking

he heard from questionable sources he had a son from that one time he had fucked her wife. he hadn't met his wife ever since and he had never seen his son, so he had no emotional connection to him. moreover, his kid is half a Frey. the only people interested in such an heir to Riverrun were the Freys themselves. if anything, killing them off would've been convenient for Radmure as he would've been free to marry again. also , it's not like Jaime could've actually delivered on his threat as there was no way the Freys would've let him murder their heir to Riverrun.

it was basically a bluff and even if Jaime could've followed through there was absolutely no reason for Radmure to give a fuck, either from a political or emotional standpoint.

You mean the kid he never saw, and his wife who he supposedly impregnated the only time he had sex with her. The wife who is part of the family who murdered almost everyone at the red wedding?

*he had fucked his wife

Okay, okay, calm down, I admit, that's unreasonable

People give arguments and suddenly they need to calm down?

People do this odd thing where they like their children.

Edmure isn't a ruthless prick, he's a decent family-oriented type guy. The Tully words are "Family. Duty. Honor." His whole life he was taught to put his family first. Killing his son would betray everything he believed in.

Although in the books I think they were letting him live with his wife and their child as well, I can't recall.

but he had never seen his kid so there was no way for him to have an emotional connection. I mean if they wanted him to be conflicted all they needed to do was a single scene with Radmure meeting his babby, or just not explicitly fucking state that he had never met the kid.

this is what I dislike about plot driven shows, they need plot points to happen on schedule so they bend everyone and everything to meet their goals.

Show fags

Read the books Cersei is a barely functional retard incapable of such a masterstroke

yes, since Cersei planned the explosion and she knew the Tyrells were gonna be there. also, the entire reason for empowering the FM in the first place was Cersei's power struggle against the Tyrells. and the Tyrells struck their own deal with the Sparrow and made a new establishment that planned to get rid of Cersei. make no mistake, all the power players who died in the explosion were on Cersei's shitlist.

eh, I don't know. a great tactical maneuver and power play for sure, but poor strategy as she is now doomed to failure. I think it's fairly typical for her character, both the show and book versions.

as retarded as book Cersei is, her short term power plays were usually on point

To be fair she might be retarded because she is drunk as fuck all the time

Kevan Lannisters was also there right?

yeah, and he was also Cersei's enemy.

to be fair the way he was killed in the books made much more sense

Why was Varys helping Dany all this time? Why is he so loyal to the dragon cunts?

he's a Targ loyalist. his own explanation is that he believes a Targ monarch would be best for the realm, though there are some fan theories out there proposing he may be a secret Targ himself.

How the fuck would that make any sense.

He probably believes that because there is no one in the Kingdom with enough resources or the will to really be in charge and project authority over all the Seven Kingdoms enough to insure the well being of the common people.

It's a real shame she's a Mary Sue, that plump butt of hers is so enticing.

Who isn't a secret targ at this point?

He has been no help at all in keeping Westeros stable, I think that's just bullshit to justify his lust for power. He was in service to a Targ before and now he wants the same privileges he used to have under the Targs again.

well, the theory suggests that he may be a Blackfyre descendant (bookfag territory). the reason he's bald might be that he shaves his head to hide his platinum blonde Targ hair. also, his man parts may have been used in the magic ritual because muh king's blood. if you think about it, Kinvara in the show pretty much confirms that it was a R'hllor ritual so there might be a connection there.

yeah it's kinda stupid, though there's no Aegon in the show so it's a strong indicator he's a red herring. or he is a Targ but D&D replaced him with Jon on the show

Not that they should even bother, given they have yet to introduce a single Meerenese character with even the barest bones importance beyond Hizdahr who immediately died.

I beg to differ, he was the one who convinced Ned to admit to treason. he tried his best to avoid the war of the five kings, it's not his fault Joffrey was a retard. he's also opposed to Littlefinger for the reason that LF is an agent of chaos who puts his ambition before the good of the realm.

Granted he probably could have helped Tommen, but it may e been that effective considering the influence Cersei had by that point and there wasnt really a way to get a decent crown authority in this situation.

Was expecting that one.

Is there any weight behind this one, beyond just the possibility of his mother having been fucked by Maelis at some point? (Just checked the wiki, they mentioned that they don't know what happened to the female Blackfyre line)

it's just a theory. not a bad one though. it would make sense as his personal motivation.

D&D have a tendency of bringing in characters and subplots then unceremoniously killing them off before any purpose or fulfillment in the character is found after they realize they have no fucking clue what they are doing. All they want is to force the plot into their fanfiction tier conclusions, but they have no idea to solve the puzzle they created so just decide to throw out the pieces and hope that viewers are pleased with the obscene mess they create.
They also seem to believe that just randomly killing people off is somehow enticing to viewers and keep doing so hoping that they can somehow keep the semblance of events like Ned's death and the Red Wedding which they still don't seem to understand that the reason such scenes were so effective was because of the incredible ramifications and they bring into the plot, which makes them actually crucial to the story.
I see the sept of Baelor scene as D&D's desperate attempt to kill off a massive group of characters, hoping that at least one of them will provide some sort of meaningful consequence in their death.
They haven't a single idea what the fuck they are doing and its just painful to watch. Like watching a retarded do something retarded that makes you laugh, but then having that retard person purposefully repeat the same stupid action over and over again in hopes it will bring about the same effect.

I dont feel invested in any of the characters except CIA, Tyrion and Jaimie anymore and those are in a downward spiral for me since this season. I didnt give a shit when ramsay finally died, when roose got shanked or when the sept exploded. I might cheer when dany dies but that aint happening anytime soon

i'm hoping she dies the second she sets foot on westeros BAM! crossbow bolt in the neck.

Just imagine the Tumblr salt

imagine someone just shot her off her dragon. it would be fucking amazing

I can't wait for him to become a Queenslayer and take her place, just so he'll be the one kneeling/getting killed before our beloved Mary Sue.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

After this season, I can't even fucking stomach that smarmy dwarf cunt. The verdict remains out on Jaimie until next season tbh. Lannisterbowl will be the deciding factor.

I wouldn't even be that mad about Dany vs. Cersei if they showed more of humble, human Dany as they did in episode 10 and when she 'banishes' Jorah for the final time, rather than Dany Sue.

It would probably play out with Cersei explaining that what she did was what had to be done to protect her children in a world controlled by men and Dany feeling pity for her.

REEEEEEEEEE

wew, this is so stupid I can actually see D&D doing it

Lets not forget the obvious "u r just like teh mad kign"

lol, faggot.

you know she'll say it

You might have just described another scenario that'd make me drop the show, along with Jaime still loving Cersei in season 7.

Nice try nigger.

The sad thing is that they might very well do that, and if not he will takes his sweet ass time to reach his breaking point, but I m really betting on him killing her in the throne room and hold her as she dies in his arms, before sitting down on the throne as he did when he killed the Mad King. This is the outcome I want tbh

Inb4 they ruin it by letting cersei have a moment of clarity and begging jaimie to kill her

I really hope they don't take their sweet ass time with it as filler because seriously, she torched half the fucking city using the very thing you killed like five people over. And if Walder Frey calling you just like him won't fucking make you realise you're not a piece of shit, then nothing will.

Nah, if she has a moment of clarity it will be once she's dying in his arms, saying that she loves him and is joining their children, then Jaime will hate himself even more so than he ever did.

He was okay with a resurrected "Ser" Gregor, that should really put things into perspective.

False flag, you're not a maisiefag but I hate you regardless.

B-but… I am…

Wouldn't it make much more sense if doran's master plan was a targaryen invasion and he was just holding out for years to strike, it would've been more satisfying that way.

They didn't want to pay Alexander Siddig anymore.

If I am not wrong that's what he wanted to do in the books.

I think show Jaime's arc is supposed to be that he was starting to become a better person during his advendtures with Brienne but Myrcella's death fucked him up and he reverted to "fuck everyone" S1 Jaime, but now he's snapping out of it.

you just described book Doran

Why do you do this to me?

That does seem to be the case, Cersei going Mad Queen snapped him out of it.

so in that case
>>>/waifuist/

B R A V O D & D

It's probably Bryan Cogman's fault, he's the reason Dorne is even in the show.

Those posters live until we find a Cock Merchant

I wonder if we'll ever get to see them get wrecked beyond Olenna roasting the shit out of them. my only hope is that since D&D are fan pandering cucks and the cringe sneks are universally hated, they might get shit on during the next character purge.

It would be great if they have Tyrion be involved in getting the Sneks killed considering they and Ellaria killed Myrcella

Ellaria Sand

So far varys is winning the battle of the flight plans.

if there's justice they're Drogon food in 7x01

So that's how she get her role

Looks like it, I want to think CIA has some extremely big plan up his sleeve but im not holding out any hope

how long does it take to travel between Dorne and Meereen? it Varys.

God damnit Carlos, you are going over the wall. You better hope that shit is still standing when we get there

she is really cute

wew, my dick would be diamonds

Regarding the Unella rape:
I feel like I've been cucked. There really was supposed to be rape but they censored it. Fucking liberals.

they were going for rape but most likely decided to tone it down thanks to last year's salt over the Salsa rape. funny because judging by fan reactions they ended up doing such a good job the average viewer had no idea wtf was even happening there. I guess compromising a scene was worth placating tumblr feels.

jokes aside, there was an obvious time skip (not so obvious thanks to poor screenplay/direction). if you rewatch the scene you can see the Tyrell and Martell sails, also Missandei is rocking a new qt3.14 hairdo.

Same, seems weird for Ser Gregor to begin his rape by some facefucking,and it looked that's what he was going for.

personally, my first thought was RAPE immediately, but I can see how it's ambiguous and confusing. fuck D&D for pussying out. if they want to pander to tumblr, at least they should do their homework and learn when it's okay to rape.

I assumed he was shoving his zombie cock in her mouth

I thought he would either rape her or break her bones but he just sort of stood over her when she began to scream. I guess he whipped out his zombie dick and started flopping it around near her face.

but then how was she able to scream

Wouldn't she just bite it off?

trying to turn her head away

too thick

Yeah, I thought rape too, and then he went for the direction of her head.

I guess we'll have to wait for the books.

Some people say that the explosion was heavily foreshadowed in the earlier episodes.
I didn't see it (maybe I wasn't paying attention) and D&D aren't very subtle with that kind of thing, can someone point me to it ?

sounds like a bad idea tbh

*his dick, idk why I was using neutral pronoun there top kek

How?

I'd say the mishmash of flashback we got from Bran. Up until the deal between the Crown and the Church was announced there was absolutely no reason to plan for a mass bombing, it's actually quite retarded that they pulled it off that quickly and in secret.

He is a big guy.

What if it wasnt the septa screaming but it was actually the mountain because taking his mask off was extremely painful

that one scene where Tommen announces that trial by combat is outlawed and immediately after Qyburn tells Cersei that his little birds confirmed the rumors they'd talked about earlier. by rumors he was referring to the caches of wildfire beneath the city. I think it's in 6x08

UUUU

Bran's vision

also, is it just me or did they use the same lighting in the throne room during Cersei's coronation as the Mad King flashbacks on purpose? both shots had the same ominous candle-lit confined space feel.

This could have been anything, absolutely anything.

not if you consider the context. the context being "plan B just got promoted to plan A"

Which could have been anything.

what anything? there's a reason that conversation happened just as Cersei's trial-by-combat plan got foiled.

The plan B could have been anything else.

quit being a faggot, it evidently wasn't. also the wildfire caches were mentioned earlier in the series so it's not like they came out of nowhere.

Cersei mentions that she would burn cities to the ground, wildfire gets mentioned multiple times this season and past seasons, she was even making wildfire back in Season 2.

If she was making wildfire before, or at least ordering the alchemists to make it for her, then surely she'd know about the stored caches of it hidden beneath the city.
She wouldn't need Qyburn's lolis and shotas little birds to confirm a rumor she already knows is true.

exactly. it had been foreshadowed plenty of times. also idk what "plan B could have been anything else" even means. like, what else was she gonna do? it's not like she had options.

why would she or the alchemists know about it? the head alchemist who managed Aerys' wildfire plans was killed by Jaime. and if there was anyone still alive who knew, they probably kept it to themselves which is why the investigation took a while.

you again. See

Thank you

Maize is eternal

Yeah it wasn't something else, now we know that, but it wasn't predictable beyond being a wild guess in the realm of possibilities.

Depends, Tyrion was hand of the king when he commandeered the wilfdfire reserves to be used against Stannis's fleet. Cersei may have thought all of it was gone or had been used.

Have you watched the show? She wanted to catapult that shit during the siege of King's landing because she was such a mastermind and Tyrion put a stop.

Image related is Maize, your images are of a disgusting and overrated munter

gee i wonder

Who? Hallyne? He's still alive.

Since wildfire can still be made by the Alchemists, even if all of it was used in the Battle of the Blackwater, Cersei could/would have just continued to commission more of it

Then she would have been aware of its location, instead of it being a rumor that came just in time for it to become her plan B.

Kill yourself

Sophie promotes this

twitter.com/SophieT/status/748545697897680896

Do you think she took her role too seriously?

The night is dark and full of muslim savages

what else was she gonna do? it was at least highly probable due to the context of her conversation with Qyburn and her not having any other viable options.
there's a difference between knowing about some leftover wildfire and wildfire being hidden all over the city.

Maisie, Lena and Liam Cunningham are traveling through the UK, visiting these people. Do you think they do it because they want them in or because they are obliged to do it?

I don't know the name but when Jaime was recounting the story to Brienne in the baths he explicitly said he killed Aerys' alchemist before stabbing the king.

HBO is behind it

there wasn't a single location though. in S2 they went to the alchemists' guild, but the cache used in S6 was one of the hidden locations where Aerys had his doomsday plan set up.

This wouldn't even be a problem if the writer's weren't shit and didn't say it was a rumor. Here's a much better way to have done that scene:
>Q: Why contain it?

Which doesn't make a lot of sense, and if I remember it right the alchemist used special security measures to keep the city safe from their wildfire stockpiles.

Yeah, because the only thing she could possibly do was go all ISIS on the Great Sept of Baelor with a secret wildfire stockpile noone knew was there.

And it just stayed there safely in the catacombs for decades.

This tbh, we're wrapping our heads around shit writing.

Even better, have the Alchemist actually already have a stockpile they produced since the siege.

She wants the brown meat

you're being sarcastic but I'd like to hear what else she could've done.
they're supposed to be secret catacombs afterall.
yeah we're probably giving this way more thought than D&D ever did.

but the wildfire didn't have to be produced. Jaime mentioned that Aerys had wildfire stored all over the city, one of the places being beneath the Sept of Baelor.

Something less bombastic than what she did, but she had financial resources and the High Sparrow didn't have that many men in the Sept, a small amount of men could have locked the doors as everyone was burning inside instead of a chuck of the city exploding, what they did was pick the most visually impressive way of resolving the situation. just so everyone would go write about it on kikebook. They would have had to set something up instead of some Deus Ex Machina bullshit that is supposedly okay because they hinted at it.
Hell they could have had the High Sparrow murdered by children.

The one thing I liked was that they basically did the burning of the Tower of the Hand scene that was in the books, you can just read the crazy inner monologue on her face, but they did it the JJ "if it's bigger it's better" Abrams way without a care about it making sense and being properly built.

not really, she had no title with real financial power to it.
but she had no manpower. her only allies in the city were Qyburn, zombie Gregor and the chilluns.
but what? there was no other option for her, given her limited resources.
the sequence itself was definitely rule of cool, but the setup was solid.

/thread
maisiefaggots btfo

You're telling me Cersei Lannister with Qyburn at her side had no financial power?

Qyburn, zombie Gregor and the chilluns.
Clearly nothing they could have done about one old man who doesn't surround himself with dozens of armoured trained knights. Remember that scene where the High Sparrow was feeding the poor? Imagine suddenly he gets knifed by a bunch of children who run away in the streets of flee market.
We're arguing about what she could have done when they built her entire plot this season around her blowing the fuck out of a an entire city quarter.

Even the kebab has normal eyebrows compared to her

yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. she held no title that gave her control over wealth.
no, he surrounds himself with his goons who guard him at all times. see: Jaime trying to threaten him in the sept and getting BTFO
a) his goons actually guard him, so good luck with that b) killing just him wouldn't have put Cersei any closer to regaining power c) public backlash lol
I'm not really arguing it since it was pretty much the only way for her to eliminate all her enemies.

Jaime, exactly, nobility, guards, hired men, scum of the earth that's who he expect danger from. Not hungry poor children, which would have been great considering the way he embraced poverty and pretended to understand the poor.

Without the High Sparrow and maybe Lancel too none of it would last.

They would have to figure out that it's the queen who ordered a bunch of orphans to kill him. And who gives a fuck about public backlash when you can hide in the Red Keep, immune to accusation because they don't have any proof.
Yeah, every single one of her enemies in King's landing in a masterfully brought Deus Ex Machina.

Oh, it will work. But Victarion will blow the horn instead of his dedicated slaves and Rhaegal will be bound to its owner Euron. Mark my words

You can really see the feminism misshaping her face

it is time

Dayne ?

What's his story in the book ?

Trying to unfuck everything Cersie queefed on and ruined

And how does he die ?

I have to refrain myself from playing videogames when I watch GoT.

Varys shoots him with a crossbow

so Cersei will keep fucking shit up and Varys Targ can swoop in and be a rescuing savoir from the tyranny of psychobitch