Ghostbusters is the gift that keeps on giving

NO DRESS FOR THE KHANGZ GORILLA

archive.is/MyGGI

What does it mean by this?

it believes itself to be a serious actress of sorts, and what's even worse, that ballbusters is gonna be a hit

Reported for threatening violence on Twitter. The Twitter-team takes this bullyish behavior very serious.

She should talk to Saruman.

Buy a dress at Wal-Mart like the rest of the loud obnoxious sheboons, bitch. The only reason you're where you are is because the liberal Jew who runs SNL has an anti-white agenda and a diversity quota to fill, not because you're talented.

Animals don't normally wear clothes so what's the problem?

She's begging for a dress on twitter. I think she's got one now.

Why isn't Holla Forums all over that making suggestions like this:

She should ask Michael Obama.

How about a black bin liner? Doesn't matter what she wears she's mind of hideous and she's there to make a quota. All quotas do is take away any legitimacy the actor might of had.

they're too busy cumming in each others asses over pic related

Fuck you, Koko. Don't you have some global warming bullshit to shill for, you dumb nigger gorilla.

Of course she'll remember, elephants always remember.

Another "controversy" made to show the world is still racist in 2016.

kek

Look it may not be reality, but it's her preferred pronouns.

rude

oh my god, is that hair on her legs?

That's not Precious, that's Precious's mom. Either way, they both need to be thrown into Mt. Doom.

yes

shit, my bad

I'm not sure 2 hobbits would be able to carry her all the way up there, you'd probably need a giant eagle or something

also gollum wouldn't want her

what did she mean by this?

wew lad

jesus christ

It really makes you think.

Please, for the love of God, tell me that the legbeard is a shop.

i'm sorry

I am serious in saying this, but we, as a civilization, have failed.

An ugly, obese, nigger sow with unshaved legs is allowed to strut around on the red carpet and preen in the "adulation" of the Jewish media.

Where else on the globe is something like this possible?

She acts like a Telltale character.

leg hair on a 0/10 doesn't really bother me tbph

I've watched that gif a hundred times but I just realised he actually sticks his tongue in the flame first. No wonder he's pissed off.

JUST

Yes. I would.

Spitting image of Koko the gorilla, you can tell she's closely related to the off the boat Africans.

She looks like Keith David

I'm a guy. I don't crossdress, but I shave my legs, cock, and asshole for other dudes, because if I had a hairy ass no guy would want to stick their dick inside it.

How is it that I am prettier than most women now?

You aren't. You just think all men really must be gay because of a pathological condition.

I don't think all men are gay.

But I do think if you had me side by side with these Hollywood "Women", I'd be able to turn several anons gay.

A true gorilla through and through

How dare you. Keith David's prettier than that

Prove it

heh