'Blade Runner' Sequel Adds Barkhad Abdi to Cast

web.archive.org/web/20160629063921/http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/blade-runner-sequel-adds-barkhad-906990

Other urls found in this thread:

beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/965-most-beautiful-somalian-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Literally, who?

What an oddly shaped head.

I have little hope for a good Bladerunner sequel. But I'll guess we'll see.

perfect head for a weird looking alien or recluse though, he's like a black william sanderson

True enough.

Is this kino?

Whoo, de based "Captin" gettin' more work. I think a story leaked out that he was homeless while that movie was a big hit in theaters, so i'm glad he's found more work.

There's no aliens in Do Androids Dream of Electric Sleep or in Blade Runner.

There can be if they decide to go that direction.

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

YOU ARE THE REPLICANT NOW

I AM DA CAPTAN

BLADE RUNNER 2
Fuck you, nigger.

Is Harrison Ford still going to be in this?

Somalis are so goddamn hideous.

My beautiful Minnesota is being filled with them, and it really violates my aesthetic sensibilities.

Now they try to turn them into movies stars? Fucking hell.

I AM DA RUNNA NOW

I can see this happening, sadly.

LOOK AT ME
WE WUZ REPLIKANGS NOW

I DINDU THINGS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

I'M DA REPLICAN' NOW

LIKE TEARS IN THE GRAPE DRANK

Yes. Ridley Scott's not directing it though

They make good pirates though

Gaff: Mah nigga, dindu sheeit holla atcha 5-0!
[Deckard gestures to Sushi Master for translation]
Sushi Master: He say you under arrest, Mister Deckard.
Deckard: Got the wrong guy, pal.
Gaff: Bix Nood! Mufugga! Bix Blade, Blade Runner!
Sushi Master: He say you brade runner.
Deckard: Tell him I'm eating.
Gaff: Captain Bryant mofo. Sum finna biaaatch.
Deckard: Bryant, huh?

Not really.

I worked in a PMC securing the routes of a shipping company.

Somalis are the niggers of Africa. They live near the coast, but most of them can't even swim.

Of all the remakes/reboots coming out, this is the one I have the most (hesitant) optimism for.

Denis Villeneuve is a well-established director who can make a solid film (Sicario, Prisoner, Incendies)
Ridley Scott is still writing the story.
Roger Deakins is a top-tier cinematographer.

Hollywood sucks, but I think this one has a chance of turning out okay.

I can see it. He looks malnourished, a bit fucked up. A bit like Gaff.

I have zero interest in a 'Deckard is a Replicant' movie. Him being a replicant is retarded.

Philip K. Dick agrees. He was human in the book.

To be fair him being human or not isn't much of the point in the book.
Like in many other books of Dick it's about the uncertainty. About losing trust in yourself, your memories nd your perception of reality.

But then again those themes aren't likely to be present in the movie. It'll probably be ust some shitty metaphor for slavery and discrimination.

That's because Dick was a schizophrenic.

Who cares? Blade Runner was shitty and overrated.

The set and worldbuilding is pretty amazing though. But yeah, the story is really generic and outdated.

It kind of is.

Replicants are bad because they don't feel empathy, and to be a good Blade Runner you need to feel no empathy for Replicants, so it makes you wonder what the hell you become by hunting them.

But making Deckard a replicant undercuts all that. He's just another zero empathy creature hunting zero empathy creatures, but maybe they can become more.

more like bike runner XDDddd

Yearly reminder that the focus of Blade Runner, was underlying that the difference between replicants and humans was undeniable and fundamental.

Nexus 6 replicants would never be real humans, as they lacked empathy. Pris torturing a spider in front of a terrified Sebastian was the one scene that makes bookrunner superior to the film.

More like BLACKED Runner.

WE
WUZ
DR TYRELL

Somalis are literally retards. So it's an amazing achievement, he must be like the Jesus of Somalis.

Tyrell does sound like a nigger name.

Why do they have to put the most ape-like negros they can find in movies these day?

Hollywood is getting more and more degenerate. Attractiveness is diminishing all across the board in their actors. Like how they keep trying to shove on us who look like teenage boys or squat fatties as female leads instead of classically attractive hourglass-shaped women.

The Chinese will take it over eventually anyway if measures aren't taken. The Yellow peril is slowly encroaching on the entire planet. More people should take them seriously.

I guess the replicants will be easier to find now. Now who will they get to be their Daryl Hannah/Pris of the movie?

The Neon Demon™, Elle Fanning of course.

Margot Robbie and Neal McDonough

Neal McDonough being the girl.

The Chinese hate negros and Muslims and act on that hate. I can think of worse global dictators. We already have worse global dictators

Except this one doesn't look ape-like. This one looks like a fucking skeleton/holocaust victim

Those were Japs

South Park lied to me?

Fuck you. My first thought.

Don't insult that man, he created the skinjobs.

I just sprayed water out my nose all over my monitor. Now I have to clean all the snot water up.

Not all white actors are fashion models either, and not all roles call for fashion models.

And I don't know why people are acting like it's some new and unprecedented thing to have black actors in movies. Underage?

Somalis aren't just ugly people, like the Irish or French.

They look like literal fucking monkeys which they coincidentally do, a lot.

I can't take them seriously in my day-to-day life, let alone in seeing them as "actors".

ethnic somalis are actually pretty ugly tbh, they all have the same strawberry face shape as this guy and huge lips. just look at this list
beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/965-most-beautiful-somalian-women
the only qt is fayruz abdiaman and I bet she's not actually an ethnic somali but one of the smaller ethnic groups in the country (maybe ethiopian?)

Well if old Harrison Ford is in the movie, than he is definitely not a replicant.

You better believe they are going with the replicant thing, gotta shit over the previous movie

I'm not sure how to feel. It's true that Ridley is gonna shit all over the lore, but he did that the first time and it was a good movie. The novel wasn't that great, and it certainly didn't suit a direct adaptation. Then again Ridley has been fucking everything up lately. What was the last good thing he directed? Black Hawk Down?
that was over ten years ago.

He's probably going to killed off by a younger version-replicant off him.

And everything he makes is so bland and fucking boring. He seems to have a complex to make everything as inoffensive as possible.

How the fuck do you manage to make a movie about the crusades a borefest? And Prometheus was just a mess.

did a ayy lmao crash its ship into a fucking tanning salon?

it'll be tron legacy all over again

american gangster was pretty good

fuck me time flies by

as far as anyone should be concerned, whatever the film presented should be considered lore, not the source material

HAHAA LOOOOOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I JSUT CAN=?T EVEEEEEEEN MY SIDDEEEEES ARE IN ORBIT TORLOTLTOTL TOP KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEK

Fuck me, i've actually managed to remove that trainwreck from my memory till now.

I assumed he would have aged like forty years in two years or something.

He was a shitty replicant with no strength or speed augments so he probably ages rapidly.