Fembusters Shills tryin' too hard: See it or you're a woman hater

12 Things You Can Do To Support The New “Ghostbusters” Movie Against The Haters
archive.is/R7Ss3

Why these people don't admit they're wrong and they're just delusional?

Also
16 fucking days remaining to this madness to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're making a new ghostbusters movie? Cool, I know what I'm doing in 2 weeks! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, user!

seriously, stop promoting their shit for them. this whole "only woman-hating autists hate ghostbusters" campaign would be a lot less effective if you weren't enthusiastically drumming up evidence for it.

Yes, because shit posting on Holla Forums is going to determine whether or not this film flops. Go back here please, dickless:

>>>/tumblr/

alright whatever enjoy your circlejerk buddy

Damn user, back at it again with the sick burns!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

The logic does not reach that conclusion

That's the true crime he's guilty of which is well worth making fun of

nice circlejerk but I can't help but imagine you'd feel better with each other's cocks in your mouths

Is this kino?

all this unecessary shit-flinging when the article posted has so many golden bits

I like how number 4 will just ruin the movie for everyone else

This is not kino, this is filme.

I really want to review bomb all of Feig's filmography. I know that's retarded, but fuck it, this whole thing has been a retarded shitshow and I want to do whatever I can to ensure that asswipe's career dies once this thing's out.

That's too petty. Do something they wouldn't expect. Give an honest video review in a calm manner. Pirate the flick or if you're an honest customer, buy it second hand when it comes out on DVD, or packaged with the ghostbusters game as a digital download so not a dime goes toward them.

Tbh I'd love to see it hit IMDB's bottom 100 within the week of release. Considering the trailers, it does look like it belongs down there with Foodfight and Saving Christmas.

wew no

Wonder who wrote this stupid article was it Buzzfee…

>Saved from buzzfeed

Yep.

Was it Buzzfeed that was confirmed to basically just be a ponzi scheme that doesn't actually have half the traffic it claims it does and stays afloat based on attracting "investors" based on its falsified traffic? I forget if that was Buzzfeed or one of the other liberal rags.