Lois is the key

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-2016-ultimate-edition-1080p-web-dl-dd5-1-h264-rarbg-t12847583.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a funnier character than we've had before…

why?

kat.cr/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-2016-ultimate-edition-1080p-web-dl-dd5-1-h264-rarbg-t12847583.html

I read that as
What the fuck have you assholes done to my mind?

ding ding ding ding ding ding

Jesse Eisenberg was fine as Lex.

Gal Gadot was hot.

The film colors were too grey and undersaturated.

Batman and Superman fight each other because they're idiots.

This is 3 movies combined into one.

Soledad O'Brien being in the movie breaks the fourth wall for me.

Superman's costume looks dumb in such a serious real world context.

Batfleck kills people but it's justified and would be too silly if he didn't.

Opinion discarded.

Why does Lex blow up Mercy Graves?

Why did Synder waste a fan favorite character like that?

Isn't she supposed to be a cyborg anyway?

not afaik.

What did he mean by that? I'm not memeing here i seriously didn't get why flash popped out of nowhere and why lois is the key, also key to what?

And what are those cubes and that diablo-like demon at the end?

Joker kills Lois, Superman went supermad and kill Joker, or something like that.

Superman becomes a villain in the future where Batman in a trenchcoat fights him and some aliens.

Aliens.

What does he have to do with Superman vs Batman

I just watched the movie on a stream literally an hour ago. Boy was it fucking boring and grim and shitty. Tons of scenes made no sense whatsoever but I'm guessing were trying to tease some plot points for a future Justice League movie. Wonder Woman literally had no purpose and didn't need to be there at all. All the pseudo-philosophy seemed pointless and meaningless. Batman and Superman fight over a misunderstanding that Superman can clear up by merely talking to Batman from a distance instead of engaging in a fight. And why was Batman's voice different when in costume? There was literally nothing to indicate any voice changer, his mouth was exposed. And why are both Batman and Superman such fucking unlikable dicks? Literally 0% of this move was fun. It was so depressing and morose, and it looked like it was lit by office cubicle fluorescent lights. 0/10. Total shit…capeshit.

Soledad O'Brien breaks the 4th wall for you but Jon Stewart, Anderson Cooper, Nancy Grace, and Charlie Rose don't? The producers seemed to go to desperate lengths trying to prop up the mainstream news media. It was obnoxious how many MSM personalities were in it.

I don't know if your version had it, but there was a scene in which Alfred tests the voice changer, which is built into the suit.

Oh, maybe I spaced out during that scene because the movie was so dreary. I watched a 3 hour version, I got bored out of my skull at multiple points.

kino

Could have been kino if they showed some nipples.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Batman not killing criminals has always been silly.

3 Hour version was pretty damn good, didn't watch the threatrical release.

Except for that mishapen Wonderwoman, I thought it was just MGTOW Holla Forumslacks getting triggered over female heroes, but damn it is fucking ugly. I would rather Doomsday then that thing fuckever it was.

A female character can never have strong presence in an action movie.

why does he have a stupid pedo stash?

why is she perfect?

No. He was a fine Josher or Tinkerer or Toyman though.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Definitely.

How? Confused.

Eh, I don't mind the costumes though Flash's is fucking retarded.

Yeah agreed.

She isn't. She is a horrible pick for Wonder Woman and is a literally hollywood kikess.

she is an amazon thou

gal gadot is a kikess first and foremost

she literally has no career, those aren't even her real tits

what tits?

It means he's a big guy for you

You have some shit taste m8

She had a gun arm that could shoot stuff. Lex also shoots her in the head in the Doomsday movie, killing her. Mercy doesn't seem to ever get a break.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

She's good looking but I hear that her acting is bad.

She looks ten times more of a woman than Ben Affleck looks like a man.

Yeah not interested user, have fun with your jews though fam

Without the special effects that's just a guy in a really shitty Flash suit with his arm extended, screaming at Ben Affleck in a chair. Masterpiece.

Vigilantism is illegal for a reason

Get on her level.

Surprised those cameos were credited

I want to sniff her lewd bits

And her too

vs
No thanks. Especially not Scablett Jewhannson who has to stuff her vagina with towels soaked in holy water to keep all the ghosts of the babbys she's murdered through her many abortions from haunting her.
*cue nu-Ghostbusters theme