Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBzJn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember back in the late 90's about adapting video games into movies. I think it was Paul Anderson talking about having to adapt the first MK into a movie and trying to make it as real as possible but with in the confines of being accessible to its target audience.

He said "If the source material isn't good, there's no point in adapting the movie. Some dumb ass might try to adapt Tetris. Who the fuck wants to see that?"

why?

If it doesn't fit into a single frame, isn't the game over?

SO DENSE

The ride never ends

This director is an absolute god. He takes some great shots at JK Rowling.

archive.is/dBzJn

I heard it was a movie already.
I don't care about SJW moral lessons, everyone should be able to produce their mentality as long as its not propaganda tier of blatant.
Is it blatant?

>archive.is/dBzJn
This is an archive of the actual article by the way. The producer of the Tetris movie is definitely trolling the hell out of everybody. He sounds like he could be from Holla Forums.

For you

The only way a tetris movie would work is if it's the detailed story of Alexei getting fucked over, and even then how would that make a trilogy?

How is a tetris movie getting made before dozens of other video game movies that would actually have a plot and make sense?

This seems really desperate. Like they only managed to buy the Tetris movie rights so that's all they have.

It sounds like a fucking zoo, Christ.

They keep trying to fit it in a single film, but they're bewildered when just as they think they have it, the line disappears.

They better break the last movie into two parts so they can score a Tetris.

TFW it turns out to be subtly disguised Trump propaganda the whole time.

We're going to build a wall, and it's going to be a great wall. But it's going to have a big beautiful gap in it, so that people can come in. But they're going to come in LEGALLY. Also the gap will help stop the line from collapsing.