What does Bud Light taste like?

What does Bud Light taste like?

If that were true, food and alcohol would be too expensive for her so she wouldn't be a fat pig.

Like your future prospects as a 40 year old single fat woman.

American beer tastes like piss anyways.

How is it even made?

Check out the likes. It's too small to even be a lightsaber

Kike piss mixed with tap water.

Nice generalization there, faggot.

You guys need to read the comments section.
"When your spokesperson drinks more cum than beer, and the other is Amy Schumer, it may be time to fire your ad team." -Emptyhero

Not as good ass Pisswasser, that's for sure.

Ummm a tasty bud light sure would hit the spot right now, eh goys?

Sure, if you like drinking from urinals, my good (((friend))).

I'd rather drink Kirkland light.

B-but that is just based on statistics and risk from the companies xDDDD

Thank you, fine Jewish man.
Will you drink this poison with me?

Name a good one?

Otherwise just keep drinking the german or belgian piss.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
YOU FUCKING LEFTIST FAGGOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only drink Manischewitz but thanks anyway.

Any craft beer.

Bud light tastes like piss, even Americans agreed, it's just cheap, and a step above literal piss water and even cheaper beer.
If you want actually good American beer (that you can buy in most stores), try Shiner, Blue Moon, Guinness.

There is a laundry list of fucking amazing craft beer in the US.
I'd say the US probably has THE best beer, and BBQ to go with it.
Stay mad dirt farmer.

Blue Moon is one of the best commercial beers out there. Whenever I'm at a place that doesn't sell any IPAs but they have Blue Moon, I'll go for it. Cheap as fuck, too.

It's funny because Blue Moon Brewing Co. is a subdivision of Miller, you know, the same company that prides itself on shitty beer and calling craft beer lovers hipsters(90% of them are.)

Stay mad Ameriblubber
Yes thank the heavens something good comes from the United States of Poverty

You said "stay mad" first after user finally told the truth about Ameriblubbers

Again, you were upset, are still upset, and in the future you will also be upset.

DUDE

There are two people you're talking to here, you inept retard.

So, proven wrong, then admitting to being proven wrong.
Not seeing how this translated into you doing anything other than going back to dirt farming.

Sorry, but American beer number 1, possibly a close second to Belgium.

PS, you reek of britbong.

You need to look at local brews to get good American beer. The most popular piss is made for the lowest common denominator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA THEY SHUT IT DOWN, TO THE SURPRISE OF NOBODY!

OY VEY! CANNOT LET THESE WHITE MEN COMMENT ON THE (((CHOSEN'S PEOPLE))) ADVERTISEMENT, THINK OF THE SIX GORILLON!

So why did you drink piss, user?

Welp, with the comments closed and ratings disabled, I think its time to email the parent company and express our concern that white people are talking about the equal party shit while the minorities are shoved into the back.

Because the only other thing to drink at the time was bud light.

Doesn't taste like le french champagne

wew ald

It's bread soda.

Sam Adams.

Like fucking shit. Like all light beer.

Pabst blue ribbon, Busch, and Budweiser NORMAL are bretty gud for big name ones. Other than that it's craft beer and local brews all the way.

Of course the hopps in modern beer are full of estrogen so avoid it in favor of superior liquor anyway.

Who thought this was a good idea? 2 jews and a spic pushing piss beer?

See, I gotta disagree with all 3 of those.
Blue moon, fat tire, Guinness, possibly Heineken if it's in a keg or on tap.

What's wrong with bottled Heineken?

I said big name ones, not 2 craft beers and slightly-more-expensive big name beers.

I don't know many people or bars that don't serve blue moon or fat tire.
But I know plenty of people who would rather go sober than drink that swill you dare call preddy gud.

I don't know a single person that actually likes any of this cheap shit. There's tons of microbrews available at any bar, even the worst ones are magnitudes better than the Big 3 Pee distilleries.

canadians have pretty good brand-name beers

Kill yourself you cunt.

Oh my mistake I forgot you don't like stout because you're a huge pussy.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

Think he means Guinness is Irish. Have to pasteurize it in order to import it too which makes it even worse.

GUINNESS IS AMMURRICAN AS APPLE PIE AND SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

There are too many to list. My personal favorites are:

All besides Bourbon County and Unsessionable are available all year round, and you can find Samuel Adams and Goose Island almost anywhere, and Revolution Brewery stuff is all over Midwest.
There are many more excellent American beers. If you come over to the U.S. and not try craft beers you are really missing out - there is an insane amount of unique, top notch craft beers in nearly every city. The U.S. is a beer drinker's paradise due to variety of beer available alone.

They're not even trying to be subtle about it anymore.

You can't read, asshole

They aren't even being subtle about the wage gap conspiracy theory anymore. They are basically redpilling people by being so blatant about it.

That doesn't say anything about poverty though.

DUDE
MOM
LMAO

When is Youtube going to just flat out remove comments and voting from the site in general? I'm sure its going to happen.

Ameriblubber delusions at work. Well done.

I bet they won't. They want to keep that little bit of interaction there to keep people watching videos and coming back. The psychology of feeling invested and all that jazz.

Fucking Murricans.

Owned and brewed by a Belgian-Brazilian company

Not the same poster but if I was to take a guess?

Green bottles. It's skunked way too often for its own good.

Piss warm Chango.

if i had to take a guess, i spose it would taste like the warm, tangy, bile of a man incapable of keeping his undigested food down

Ok then, which nation is richer then the USA?

all they needed was a couple of echoes and it would've been perfect

Why don't you have alcohol in your beers Burgers?

Afraid to get wasted or what's the deal? It's just piss-water.

Oy vey

This. I ain't clicking that shit.

Speaking of beer, if any of you guys are around Colorado Springs, CO. Check out Pike's Peak Brewery. They have some really good offerings, English Mild (5.5%), Elephant Rock IPA (7.7%), Goldrush IPA (9.8%), and Devil's Head Ale (6.6%).
English Mild may be the darkest beer I've ever drank but it was truly a mild (but great) beer. Elephant Rock is my go to. Goldrush is great with a hearty Murican meal, its a bit lighter in taste than the rest. Devils Head is a bit bitter for my taste but not bad.
Who else here has a local brewery they like?

Your mum's vagina is pretty rich in semen, friendo.

Anyone remember this ad campaign? Why can't they bring this back?

Nothing beats Rolling Rock!

Guinness is literally only nice in Ireland. The further it travels the worse it tastes. People in Ireland even say it tastes worse the further you get from Dublin.

These ads were always on during Copa America

I always knew soccer was a vector for communism.

It wasn't enough for him to rape the Green Hornet.

people in ireland are also violent drunks that think rainbows spout from pots of gold owned by midgets with magical powers.

Funny you say that, considering that no communist country ever won the World Cup. Hungary got close in 1954, but they were crushed by ze Germans.

Only on tap. Cans of Guinness are exclusively for alcoholics that no longer care about taste buds.

Tough, but fair.

Hang on a second, that only helps the argument. If anyone knows drink, it's drunks.

That's like someone telling you a commonly held French opinion on cheese-making and you saying, "Ugh France, they're just a nation of cheese-eaters"

Irlande number one!

whats the fucking point of a comment panel and a like/dislike bar if you can turn them off when they turn out negatively?

holy fuck i hate kikes so much.

potatoniggers are too drunk to tell whether what they're drinking is any good or not, though.

Not necessarily. Drug addicts are so dulled to highs due to increased drug tolerance, so they can't tell the good shit from the mediocre shit. It's the same principle with alcoholics.

Drunks also tend to drink to get drunk. It's not like they're wine tasters or something.

If its anything like PBR, it has a hint of dirt in it while tasting like the most bland tea known to man kind

DUDE FEMINISM LMAO

liek ur mumms