I'M BRACING FOR THE PAINNNNNNNNN

I'M BRACING FOR THE PAINNNNNNNNN

Just like Chekov.

It's been a long road, getting from there to here.

kek

It's been a long time, but now my time is finally here.

whoever chose the soundtrack for this trailer is an a-okay guy

And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.

Oh boy, another (((J.J. Abrams))) and (((Chris Pine))) vehicle.

If you go and see this, you're the problem.

Is this the rihanna trailer?

WEBM IT YOU FAGGOT

Abrams isn't actually directing this one

And they're not gonna hold me down no more. No, they're not gonna change my mind

CAUSE I GOT FAITH OF THE HEAAART

They fucked up

Star Trek Beyond…. Saving.

You got to hand it to a movie series so bad that one of the main stars got killed.

Why are the inserting the

Into our sci fi and fantasy Holla Forums?

I can't take it anymore, I am turning into my grandfather and am just going to have to start re-watching shit for the next 20 years.

Is this kino?

Ja, das est kino.

More like kuckno.

You didn't already?

It's shit, sure, BUT…
it will take a giant liquidy dump on Ghostbusters while they are already floating in a full toilet of shit

Kino Check'em

Prodcers aren'tz just sitting around doing nothing.
Fuck, the moment I read his name I knew this will be everything except Star Trek.

I'm not even watching this one, it's not even so bad it's fun anymore. At this point, there's only sadness.

don't ever look at modern SF novels, then, it's all immigrants and gay buttbabies now. SF is dead.

I saw the original series and I liked it fine 6/10
I don't know why guys say that this is nothing like Star Trek, that's the whole point, it's a movie.
It should feel big with bigger stakes, I'm not saying this is good (Although I must admit that Abrams seems to have more fun filming this than Shekel Wars) but if you really want something resembling the original series then take an episode and put it in slow-mo for 2 and a half hours.
Oh wait, that's the first movie, when for two hours nothing happens and ends in nothing changing.

I can't say this new movie resembles Star Trek but seems to have good visuals, interesting action and they're finally tackling charcter problematics… even though the character didn't had any problems in the past movie, although you could say that was more of a Spock movie.

nice one

I agree, it's like people don't understand the difference between a 2h movie where things have to go fast and a tv show with hundreds of episodes allowing characters to develop slowly.
…but yeah, Star Trek (2009) was great and entertaining, but Into Darkness was shit.

All I ask is something on the level of the original cast movies. They were just fun action adventure movies for the most part, but they still had actual storylines that amounted to more than an excuse to string fight scenes together.
The 2009 movie was actually fine in my opinion, since it's purpose was to introduce us to the new cast, so it could afford to go easy on the story. But after that they needed to step it up, which they utterly failed to do when they just made the same movie again for the sequel.

Yeah, it was sad, the only thing I really can even remember is the fight between Spock and Khan.

The other two at least had good trailers, and had hints of being about star trek.
This is just some weak shit attempt at making something new.

Why couldn't they just have them fight the breen or something?
I would totally accept them doing a face reveal of the breen in one of these stupid reboots.
Please, it's preferable to this ass trash.

Holy shit, did you just said that?

Shit attempt at making something new, WITHIN an existing franchise.
Happy now autist?

WE

WUZ

AYYS!

at least she's no longer acting in tentpoles

"Rihanha" is. and "Rihannsu" is plural

They made ten movies already that managed, for the most part, to capture the feel of Star Trek. Even the bad ones felt like Star Trek.

Abrams' movies being shit has nothing to do him only having two hours to tell a story. Star Trek is about ideas and concepts. Each pre-Abrams movie at least presented an idea or concept for the viewers to consider. Abrams did away with that. He publicly admitted that he hated Star Trek. All he did was have a bunch of younger, prettier people dress up as the original cast, coat the film in pretty visual effects and lens flare, and hoped that people wouldn't notice or care that all they were watching was some vapid action movie with absolutely no depth to it whatsoever. The man is a hack of the highest order.

Explosions, explosions, more explosions.
Total shit.