Bud Spencer is now in a better place

archive.is/ZA1O0

Rest in peace

Who is this fat neckbeard faggot?

RIP

Time to get all Bud Spence & Terrence Hill movies and start a marathon.

Fuck, grew up watching his movies.

Underage faggot get out.

Based until the end. R.I.P.

Rest in peace you glorious man.
Grow up watching his movies with my father,this is so fucking sad.

RIP big guy.

Damn, he was a hero to me when I was little. There's never been another fighting couple like Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.

So long big man.

Another piece of my childhood has died…

who?

His movies were not exactly innovation incarnate, but fuck me if I didn't love the shit out of them as a kid.

They were a milestone for fisticuffs sound works.

Given the sheer number of Knuckle Sandwiches Bud made, that hardly comes as a surprise. Still, the general story of the movies always was very similar.

They were their own genre, which died when the last one was made. To think kids need ritalin and marvel movies to have fun today, when 2 dudes slapping the shit out of gangsters and each other was the hightime of my youth.

He has done so many things where most men would barely be able to do one of these. I loved his movies, they were so old my father watched them as a kid. I was surprised he was even still alive for so long.

Who? Who is doing this?
Such a lust for revenge!

Christcucks please

Now I feel like watching They Call Me Trinity again.

You are right, atheists don't go to heaven :)

I want underage out

this tbh

do we really need a thread every time so no-name who's been in a couple of shitty movies dies?

He was one of the most popular actors in half of Europe. People wanted a tunnel in Germany named after him, but the local government pussied.

He really was a big guy in every sense.

They ended up naming the local public swimming bath after him which actually made sense since he trained there in his youth.

I never knew he was a olympic swimmer too before i read about that.

You take that back!

GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE

Going to watch a lot of his movies this day

A guy who made movies that are still funny after 40 years is someone who deserves recognition.

Carlo Pedersoli died, but Bud Spencer lives forever!

As a kid, we used to watch Terence Hill/Bud Spencer kino with my friend. His dad had a bunch of them on VHS, and would sometimes watch them with us.

Friend's dad killed himself later when we were teens.

Goodbye, Banana Joe. And thank you.

he probably killed himself because he'd watched all those terrible movies so many times

Fuck yourself, retard. I'm glad your friend's dad's dead. Hope yours is next. Faggot.

I'm blown away at the fact there's people on this board who don't know who Bud Spencer was.

All those Bud Spencer/Terence Hill comedies are absolute classics. They did like 20 movies together.

They were huge stars during the 1970s-1980s.

Probably American,their movies were huge in Italy and Germany especially,and the Yugoslavia-bloc.

Can confirm. Italian TV channels had constant reruns of their movies every year.

Considering both half and fullchan are overrun by underage faggots who probably consider Two and a Half Men as a classic it's no big surprise really.

Same in germany.
One channel has one of them every couple weeks.

He's not only a big guy, but a great role model. Wait, what?! A positive MALE role model for children, without a hint of faggotry IN THE CURRENT YEAR?!

SAY SIX PM YOU SHIT.

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET