BASES YEEZY

BASES YEEZY

It was wrong of him to put Taylor in it like he did so I agree with her

Would you have consensual sex with Lena Dunham in the missionary position, no condom, for 500 million dollars, lads?

I'd let her shit in my mouth for that kind of money

what kind of stupid question is that

But she's got STDs user. Didn't your parents teach you right from wrong?

yes

What kind of STD, if it's permanent than no. If it's something that can be cleared up with some pills, or a shot then why not?

Anyone should say yes to this. 500 Mil is fuck you money.

Now, for 10.000 roonies, would you?

Wouldn't do it for less than a billion

No, if she get's pregnant, not only will I have to live with the fact that my offspring has the same genes as that hambeast, she'll take me to court for ALIMONY.

Effectively reducing the amount I make.

For that money i'd let Kanye fuck me tbh fam

She has such a disfigured potato shape, with absolutely no ass to speak of, and very unfortunate tits.

500 million could buy a lot of therapy though

Can I have three pounds of c4 in my stomach on a timer? And can I have the money go to the GOA posthumously?
If I don't have to finish, sure, if I have to, I don't think I can.

all STD's are permanent

For 500 million dollars even if she gave me AIDS I could easily afford the medication, have her assassinated, pay to remove any and all evidence of the encounter, and still be able to live an easy life until I eventually succumbed to the disease.
Lower your price so the decision would actually be hard.

Yes. I'd make her peg me in the missionary position.

sign me up

Lena Dunhams entire existance is sickening.

The PARAGONS of Western civilization: Lena Dunham and Kanye West, a kike and a nigger. Our superiors who we should seek out for civilizational guidance and a moral foundation. This is who we are as a people.

I want Kanye to fuck my wife.

This is Holla Forums fampai, this is where Isis Elbow fucks your wife.

Louis, for the love of God, get off this imageboard! No one likes you! And Kanye probably already fucked your wife anyway.

Who cares, check em

He never said where you get to have sex with her.
I'd have sex with her, then take her on a trip to Deepest Darkest Africa. I'd drug her while we slept in a hotel. From there it would be all downhill for the sow.

I'd sever her achilles tendons, pull all her teeth, and cut off her fingers.
After she's all healed up, I'd make a multi-lingual sign indicating she's a meat toilet/cum dump, and dump her in Kinshasa.

That trip would be pennies, and the left over cash could be spent on buying an island and a proper wife.

>>>/r9k/

I'd rather slit my throat.

Sure. She might be ugly but you forgot to mention alcohol.
Also nowadays most venerical diseases can be easily cured if you come to a clinic within 72 hours after coitus.
The real problem would be getting a boner.

Small tits on fat women should be banned by law.

not sure I could get it up for her tbh, even for 500 million. my brain can be reasoned with but my benis can't.

Is there not enough sister rape in it for her liking?

Do I get to get drunk first?

Lena you child molester, get out.

At least try to supress your inner kike sometimes user.

When the lights are off she's just like any other hambeast.

They're mad because it's the truth. HollyJEW is a place full of incestuous relationships and illicit dealings. They're all in the same disgusting bed of filth.

I'd sooner fuck Kanye for free.

I love that furries are obsessed with nazi paraphernalia; they're among the first to be rounded up and shot. Is it ironic or not? I can never tell.

figures he would put a naked taylor swift right next to him, always lusting after our white women

I've done worse and I still paid for her dinner.

Wow. That is DISGUSTING. Racist, Homophobic, Fascist, Ignorant crap. It makes me sick. Inhuman. VILE! NO!

What is the origin of this dank new meme?

As fugly as that human potato is, $500mil is fuck you money.
I'd do it. I'd hate it, it would likely ruin sex for me, and I definitely wouldn't finish, but I would do it.
I can only hope God can forgive me for what I've done.

fugg man Dunham is an ugly cow but all I need is a slab of meat to thrust at.

are you a faggo, fam?

My dick is too desensitized from years of aggressive death grip jerking.
I wouldn't be able to finish with a normal human being, much less a walking cottage cheese covered fridge.

Would you let Lena Durnham castrate you for 500 million dollars lads?

Too little.

What did it do? Say you shouldn't rape your sister?

Someone showed Sam Neill one of Ben Garrison's cartoons on Twitter and that was his reaction.