youtu.be/sfd62WyL8cE?t=98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JAIME. CERCEI AND TYRION ARE CHILDREN OF THE MAD KING

TYWIN IS A CUCK

Season 7 Predictions anons?

Prediction 1-6: Gurl powah
Prediction 7: cuckoldry

RIP

Tyrion sits on the Iron Throne after Jaime kills Cersei, and Jon and Denarys kill eachother and

Cersei will kill Dany. Jon Snow will then take control of her dragons, kill the white walkers and become the new king of Westeros.

United Cunts of Dorne make previously unimaginable levels of smug feminism real

meant for

So the resident Bernie Sanders felt the bern

Jon and Dany get married and kill all the white walkers while riding their dragons.
The end.

"Muh dragons" save the day and Daenerys becomes queen of Westeros because every time she gets into trouble she gets the stupidest fucking plot armor possible.

Every time I see her on screen I get an overwhelming feeling of disgust. She's the only character that ever causes this.

How many more seasons after this? One or two?

there's supposed to be two shorter seasons

Wait what?
Two more fucking years of that shit?
Come the fuck on, they are already doing a spinoff.

Those feasts aren't gonna pay for themselves.

So… I guess there is a season left before they would start making prequels and shit?

There are already prequels, there is already rumors of a spin off too.

Sorry, what?

So Bran's flashbacks were basically trailers and teasers?

George has already written sequel stories

Dany effortlessly wins everything, Jon does something stupid and dies again, Sansa takes over as queen, joins Dany, the alliance of the queens fights the WW and wins, peace and prosperity finally come to Westeros now that all the evil men are dead

We already know what happens prior to the books, so what's the point?

god I hate this fat fuck

Does anyone else think Dany and Tyrion wanted to fuck?

yeah Tyrion was definitely gunning for some mother of cheeseburgers poon

what's with this meme, he was nothing like sanders

Would you rather he shits out something you hate, then you bitch and complain about how terrible the story is.

Good work takes time.

but where does she go from here?

Teleport to oldtown

maybe she had a really tight ass?

She will probably teleport to assassinate Euron to protect Lady Lesbo Greyjoy.

Speaking of Greyjoys: Can someone tell me why do a pirate/sailor/shipping nation's soldiers wear plate armor? Isn't that a hinderance in the water?

You mean Rosabell Laurenti-Sellers?

For fuck's sake the whole "grill power" subtheme during this season really pissed me off for some reason.
I'm starting to have fantasies about beating Danny's smug cuntface when I watch GoT.
The jew's plot to make us hate each other is actually taking its toll on my mental health.

So half jewish half Italian.

What, you think the books are bad?

someone pls explain how this ethnicity ends up in the Stark family

Dude refugees lmao.

Will next Season only be smug cunts killing men for 10 episodes ?

It doesn't. She is Tyene Sand in Dorne

There is no such thing as race, goy

That's Bad Pussy.
This is Lyanna.

Still looks like a fucking Italian if I ever saw one.

I seriously can hardly tell the difference, she looks severely out of place though.

I've heard they hired someone who looks similar to Arya.
Even then, they could've gotten someone who doesn't look like such a munter. Isn't Lyanna supposed to be beautiful?

That's not an ugly woman

That's the point.

Strong independant womyn intesifies anons

The dragon's face says it all

Triggered.

Speaking of dragons, I also like how her two dragons just behaved admirably after escaping their prison. Looks like Drogon is the only bad boy of the bunch

Hello :)

What's going to happen at Dragonstone next season?

Where have you been for a week?

Then how come after seven years of waiting and 20 euros of pre-order payment I got this thing delivered to my mail?

Well, there's your problem.

So glad to see Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch again :) I've been busy, had to make up for the lack of articles I didn't write while studying for state exam, plus my dedicated /got/ posting time was occupied by footballs… How are you?
>Maisie Williams [email protected]/* */_Williams 26. 6.
??

Would dollars get me a better book?

Whales are awesome and they look cute, because they are so big and fat. But some of them are dangerous.

I just identified this idiot now, offtopic from here, don't read it:
he comes in and asks why we use munter for Daisy Ridley
gets links to Urban Dictionary and posts telling him what munter means
now he comes in every day saying munter munter munter
mfw

Are they gonna shoot 20 episodes now and split it over 2 years or is that the season after the next one?

its not the same actress as the one in Winterfell dream is it

>Suddenly spiderdragonsenses start tingling

Jon's spinoff is already confirmed, just in case you where wondering if he survives GoT :) Plus they said more GoT characters might appear there.

Like how Kenny Baker was "R2-D2 advisor" on SW VII

Haha! Anyway, formalities first - your thoughts on Ep10?

Gurm was shilling some GoT spinoff on his blog and in interviews long before HBO made the official statement to greenlight it, so he seems to be looking forward to be involved in it.

:)
13 more episodes left, 7+6 in two seasons, not sure which one will be longer.

Isn't Saoirse blowing up the sept and a good chunk of fag's landing exactly what the mad king had planned to do when Jamie murdered him?

Brace yourselves

Mad King wanted blow all of it up. He had deposits everywhere. Cersei just blew up the one under the Sept.

Okay, explain why to me Barney Style if they're terrible.

Does Olenna Tyrell have any other children or grandchildren or is her house pretty much dead?

All the houses are going to be dead in the end

That was cool, I thought he will kidnap him or something
How can he manage this? What part did he stab on him?
I liked the homophobic pope guy and smirkfu and Mace the Ace. R.I.P.
The guy basically did nothing for 2 seasons. Since his beard got cut off he only shivered and farted. Why do they killed him? Did he hold any kind of power?
I actually really liked Walder Frey, because David Bradley is awesome. R.I.P.
>Ser Volcano removes his mask it's extremly painful for the septa
That was cool, but it took a lot of time for him to come up with something to strike back at the old man!
That was kinda cool. I like that little Lady. It would be funny to get her into a scene with the Arryn kid who is dumb
Where is Sandor, Brienne, etc?

twitter.com/WesterosWatch/status/747521133126234112

Also where is the Bagel Priestess now?

spine, right above pelvis, easy spot I doubt a kid can do it, but hey, they are super sekrit spies for a necromancer.
Notice she killed everyone in the council. Also why spare an oldfart you and your wizzart necromancer doesn't like?

Weak men will never rule Westeros again!

Just reading back now for the construction of the Best of… and now I remember

user already answered the stab and Pycelle →
I was only bothered by Varys, because his travels make zero sense. He had no business being on Dany's ship in such short time, it was ridiculous. Was not simply end his S6 presence with the strong "fire and blood" line?
Absolutely based, the actress is doing amazing job. Emilia should take lessons from her on delivering speeches.
Their arcs were closed for S6 in Ep8, Sandor is with BwB and Brienne left Riverrun with Podrick, we can only guess what season 7 holds for them.

What about Arya pies? And previous episode, Bastardbowl? How did you like that one?

Your pics are so bloody dark, that nothing is visible from them here…
They turned her into Hannibal Lecter. Not sure if want
It was intense, except for the stupid Yara-Dany scene

Ill repeat my comment from the previous thread This time without major errors
The whole Frey bit felt like a fucking slap to the face, arya teleports in and feeds him frey pie without so much as a buildup or foreshadowing. Then later on in the episode they introduce manderly as some fat faggot who looked away when the starks needed help

Guys play this from the start

youtube.com/watch?v=1SFlM0ULeAY

at the same time play this (also from the start)

youtube.com/watch?&v=-bzWSJG93P8&hl

IT FUCKING FITS

This Arya-scene had the same point as the ones with the actors standing and having no like, like Alfie Allen. Just to remind you where the characters are

Someone is going to make a webm edit of that aren't they?

The buildup in KL to explosion was nothing short of sensational, seriously. Great pacing and use of music, first time we heard piano in GoT. In my opnion, they should have ended the episode in this way, because the remainder was disappointing in comparison. Deal with Jon, Dany, Sam, Arya and the rest at first and then dedicate the last 15 minutes to KL. Omit the scene with Unella and Cersei's reaction to Tommen's death, let the musc climax when she takes the throne and end the season there.
That would be 10/10

It's like the rest of the episode really. Just a bunch of stuff happening leaving little to no impact. Just big TWEESTS one after another that wouldn't entertain anyone with at least half a brain.

The entire show is just bait for viral reaction videos.

It would be 10/10 if those fucking faggots wouldn't have spoilered every shit already

Yeah. It's weird how it totally syncs up.

The problem I have is that the manderlys were supposed to serve those pies but instead they have Arya do it. No problem, the Manderly house wasnt in the show so it was cool. Then they put the house in all of a sudden.

and they turned Salsa into a crazy bitch who feeds people to dogs. I wonder if it's D&D subverting their own protags as part of a bigger plan or they just don't know when to stop with retarded fanservice jk we all know it's the latter

I really liked that build up because of how silent it was.
A thing that show could use is less speeches and more implied things.
The only things we see that are implied are actually rubbed on your face, D&D are like kids proud to have made a fart joke and want you to fully understand it in case you didn't get it the first time.

If only we had a good director.

I bet that even that Darkstar guy will show up in the ext seasons

What a controlled explosion.

So is it just me or are D&D recreating the plane scene?

Well, they are from GoT interior scenes, barely seeing anyting is the standard :)
I was thinking of this earlier today, how do we know it was really human meat there? Maybe she just killed them stealthily and wanted to mindf*ck Walder before killing him, you know how sadistic Arya is.

Why are we supposed to care about Manderly?

Have you ever considered not being a fucking disgrace?

It's been implied Sershy has stashes of wildfire all over the place as well. If nothing else it's fairly well established by now she's honking mad and whether or not she is the equal or not of the mad king is purely semantics.

No:)

What do you like about this ugly whore anyway?

And that's why her blowing it up was retarded. In the show and the books, they hadn't found all the wildfire caches he hid all over the city because Jaime killed all his pyromancers so no one could know unless they manually searched them all out.
If anyone ever set off one cache they could torch the whole city, and the caches were commonly just in large basements, so the fact that the whole goddamn septa went up but didn't touch off any other cache is just bullshit. More pro-woman plot armor shenanigans because feminists love Cersei despite her being totally evil.

Get a proper lobotomy next time.

This whole show has been nothing but women doing stupid shit constantly while men suffer the consequences.

Well, not everyone is into Alicia Vikander

This, it reinforced the impact of KABOOM immensely.

I don't think user meant off-screen and implications, just the scenes leading up to happening. There was no spoken word for like two minutes and with rising music it worked out pefectly.

:^)

Wrong bear you got there, haha

Because Spankanon :^) never got ahold of you.

She's ready :)

Blowing up the church was fucking stupid. Accept that and get a better waifu, you dunderfuck.

She's an intimidating loli

You're going too deep, man!

I meant the time when she was thick

I was surprised how quickly Rule 34 was made of her.

Pic related

Well it did blow up from the inside, so…

Did any of her 63 Goodmen™ survive?

Not sure if want though the second one is probably accurate

2013 /thick/ was the best :) Just compare this to the new beach photo she posted on her Instagram…

Are you a Sophiefag?

Did you know that if you post a picture of a girl who is under 18 years old, that makes you a pedophile on Holla Forums?

The artist obviously knows about the deleted tweet

Bloody Hollywood brainwash… Though her hips are still very round, she can't fuck that up

Of courshe

And now someone is knocking on my door…

Don't worry, it's just me. I'll make it quick.

Please be gentle :o

Anyone got a link for this ?

so, star wars nao?

Her Instagram comment to the beach photo
When was the Ice bucket challenge, 2014? Why couldn't she just stay in this shape if she likes to whine about her lacking chest so much these days?

So is it a "murder-rape" vs "better then expected" case?

W-what did he do to Unella?

1. Hollywood brainwash. Unless you look like a twig, you are fat. Just look around on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, everyone who has a little extra on them are considered landwhales…
2. She smokes so much, that she hardly feels the need to eat anymore…
3. She was chubby, and in her mind, she is still chubby. So maybe her self-image is fucked…

He took his mask off and it was very painful.

He smiled at her, and his smile was like Oogie Boogie's from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Everything.

The opening of this episode was probably the best scene of the entire show after Tyrion's trial.

And thats why I doubt D&D wrote it.

This shit is getting fucking boring now.
There aren't even that many players for the game of thrones.
The first seasons were filled with factions but now theres like 5.

Sansa and Arya go into a lockerroom and have a fight.

Shame ;_;

Really? Just look how defined her waist was, the same as now. Except she managed to lose all the titfat since then.

Took about 2 and ahalf hours to finish the last threads and still 2 more full thread left and it's very-very late now, so I'll finish the best of tomorrow.

Expoct my return!

Why did that boy need to lure Lancel in the wildfire tunnel?
Th explosion would have killed him anyway even if he were outside the sept.
Why lead him to like 10 meters near the candles and risk having him potentially put them out ?
Was it just so we could get a tense scene where Cerceis plan gets almost foiled but then the cool wildfire blows up?
Whats going on inside D&D genius heads?

First 15 minutes were brilliant, I was stunned. GoT could use more sequences such as this.
That's the natural development though, we're in closing stages now and plot needs to wrap up. Don't forget WWs haven't even crossed the Wall yet. The show has lately (S5 especially) suffered from dispersion of characters, now they're grouped for the showdown. Might be cool.

I look forward to the last S6 Best of #LIVE compilation, and your lovely presence tomorrow :) See ya!

Why did the show establish he knew something about basic economics?

Sorry, ment for

It was all planned to make him crawl to the barrels in the vain hope to save everyone and fail anyway. It was an act of cruelty. That's why the kid came back to check if Lancel was injured just right.

tl;dr Cersei is a cunt.

The candle needed to be lit quickly, since people in the sept were already sensing some foul play going on. Lancel decided to follow him and the boy couldn't have killed him in the open streets, and didn't have time to lead him somewhere else.
That's how TV drama works

#savage

I think this reveal loses some impact when people predict it 20 years prior.
Actually sighed when it cut from the CGI baby to Jon's magazine cover cunt face.

It was that fucking obvious user.

Does that newborn have a five o'clock shadow or am I the only one seeing it?

Now you point it out user, I see it as well. Baby needs to shave.

Also why is Cersei dressed like a Romulan in that last episode?

Why did Lancel chase after the kid? Why didn't he go collect Cersei? Why did he go alone? Where did the other Sparrows go when he said, 'get the others?' Why were they still in the Sept? Why was every Sparrow in the sept?

How did Cersei know that Lancel would chase after a boy? How were they certain a boy could precisely stab him? How did she have that much insight into Lancel but not her own son?

Why was grand maester pycelle not present at the trial? Why do the Lannisters not care that Kevan was killed? Why do the people not care that their religion was destroyed?

He didn't get to bring friends.

He's just that manly.

That design was pretty fucking cool.

Weird how even though the Kingdom is in huge debt and quasi-civil war Cersei still has time to order and try out the latest Prada.

Speaking of debt.I guess the Iron Bank doesnt always get its money back and neither does it get plot relevance.

Holy fuck I forgot about them.

If the plot suddenly becomes about the evils of merchant bankers then I'll go into kekpoclypse mode

Mace successfully charmed them into forgiving all the debt.

You're just jealous, m8.

I must admit that the library scene got to me a little. Sam's plotline feels like an okay anime at this point.

Do you think Maisie was turned on during this scene?

She's definitely thinking of sex.

In the books this is actually a rather large plot point. Most of the Ironborn actually do wear light armor for fear of the weight pulling them under. Victarion, a POV character who was cut from the show (Theon's super Ironborn uncle) is one of the only ones who wears plate on ships giving him a large advantage since he doesn't fear drowning. During his raid the Shield Islands he fights another knight who is also wearing full plate and makes note of it.

Literally all of these can be explained by not having autism and being able to connect the dots without needless exposition scenes that would ruin the perfect pacing they achieved there.
He ran away out of the sept just when they were about to get Cersei and looked back if they are going after him, pretty suspicious.
We don't know if every single one was there, but the majority surely. Makes sense they would be present at the trial, plus they were acting as security.
I don't think Lancel was part of the plan, it was just the kid's cruelty.
It was established his importance and respect has been declining for several seasons now, they propably didn't bother to invite him or even said he should stay away.
What Lannisters?
Because she didn't start war against the religion or a civil war, she wiped out the Sparrows in one terrorist action. People are terrified.
Etc.

Loook at her face, you just KNOW

Because when you were a little girl, you looked like a boy. Now that you're a woman, your face is that of a pudgy boy with some kind of mental defect and your body is that of a little girl.

Was that ever actually said?
In the books,the kingdom fails to persuade the Bank.
The wiki doesnt say whether Mace failed or not.
But lets just assume Mace has Persuasion lvl.100 and the plotline gets tied up.

It would be interesting seeing LittleFinger being backed by the Iron Bank as he is the most likely to pull the economy together but again the audience doesnt want politics and drama.Its all about short term satisfactory action.

Walder is a virile man and he's experienced at slapping asses.Wouldnt mind seeing some fanart of WalderxArya.

Do you think there are any lewd ones there?

Spankanon :^)?

Stannis will find Mel going south and kill her, then kill himself. Thats why they didint show Stronk Womyn Brienne killing him.

Okay Dabid. The scene was absolutely perfect.

You're basically just making excuses for it because muh cinematography.

:(

It was, actually. Didn't expect it.
Quality conversation we're having here.

Your autismal nitpicking doesn't make a plothole.

#rekt

Thanks for proving my point with this close up of said pudgy mongoloid face.

Now you've gone too far, I have to remind you bullying is not allowed here.

Screaming autism doesn't make the scene perfect

And stop samefagging.

Presticucks just posted his review.
Skip to 3:15 to avoid the austismal humor.

There must be an entire section of lewd books in there. All those dweebs in the Citadel must have some girl substitute. In fact, the clerk who Sam met was reading a very dirty story when they arrived, that's why he didn't want to get up at first, he didn't want his huge erection to show.

I've posted my explanation why those 15 minutes turned out amazingly earlier ITT. Your "plotholes" arguments aren't valid. I'm sure you can find some if you look closely enough, but you have to try harder.

I am kind of curious now, who is Cersei's dungeonmaster?

The necromancer and mountain.

Let me guess, you're a fedora who liked watching a church explode?

You won. We can go home now.

Literally laughed out loud reading this, haha

This is a very poor posting performance, user.

He really showed us, didn't he…

"No 3dpd""

No idea what you're talking about
Seriously though, not only bookfriends, but also some people I know who only watch the show saw this comming a long time, and it was pretty much confirmed in the Sansa/LF scene in Winterfell crypts in S5.

[citation needed]

The High Sparrow did nothing wrong

Why did based Mace the Ace have to die?
The single GoT character belonging in the /didnothingwrong/ category we can all agree on.

/Thread
MAISIEFAGGOTS BTFO

Sorry, its 3:36.
I really wish the faggot would stop trying to RP characters.Literally everyone told him its shit but I guess he doesnt want to make it look like he gave up on his idea because people ofund it cringy.

It's not Mace's fault Loras can't manage this level of glorious /fa/ while maintaining heterosexuality like him.

You're not my boss. Under that same premise I have to remind you that munterposting go on the board dedicated to shitty waifus

wew

fuck off, munster shit

Good, repost it five times a day for two weeks and you'll remember it for life :)

I meant 'had to do'.

It's rude anyway

Who knows what would happen if Stannis hadn't attacked King's Landing, it was a pretty influential event

You deserve to be treated with rudeness for your autistic spamming

Here, have a non-Maisie GoT girl as reconciliation :)

maybe that's how long it takes for your dumbass

So after watching the last episode.

I kinda want to know where they are going to take it from there.

Why don't you feel ashamed of having such a low tier taste?

what did bernie mean by this?

Only way the writers could think of to include a shot of the wildfire igniting

fucking kek.

Isn't it pretty fucking obvious next season will conclude in dany's dragon killing the undead and her becoming queen?

Telltale?

i was confused by this too, why did he chase the random kid?

RIP LAST COMPELLING CHARACTER IN THE SHOW.

better than the munter with down syndrome

we never saw stannis die…

How the fuck are they doing all of this teleportation??!!? What the fuck

Submit that to Cringe Channel pls

I actually think that they planned to put that at the end for most of the episode then went back on it last minute. Notice how noone in the rest of the episode outside of King's Landing acknowledges the fact that the queen just died in a gigantic explosion and the king killed himself.

All the better if you know how to swim you know how to float and if you fall overboard or your boat sinks you'll die a quick death instead of suffering death by dehydration

That makes sense. You'd think Jon and Salsa would talk about shit going down in King's Landing.

why does Kelly C need boats when she could just learn to teleport her army

Or just use her dragons like Aegon did

poor tommen

he lost his favorite vagina

vid related is literally all I saw

Hillary's supporters are quite literally her worst enemy.

I saw that too tbh fam

Hillarycucks are even worse than Berniecucks, at least the latter don't worship the physical embodiment of corporate shilling.

That scene was so bad ass. He strode around the the deck smashing Arbor and Shield Islander fucks in his black-squid plate until the only other knight fought him. He then punched his shit in and threw him overboard. Even had the decency to ask if anyone had pulled him out to give him quarter and ransom.

Kevan you nignog.

RIP in Peace Mace the Ace

He's a big guy.

for whom?

RIP SPARROW

Reminder
Stannis Baratheon did nothing wrong
Robert Baratheon did nothing wrong
Roose Bolton did nothing wrong
Ser Alliser Thorne did nothing wrong
The High Sparrow did nothing wrong

Glorified extra.

He had the best material.

Best actor confirmed.

Euron is in the show for a reason, I kinda buy into the speculation that he has some connection to the Others and GRRM added him to the story to give the silent enemies a more human face.

Book Stannis, sure. Show Stannis was a tactical buffoon who burned his own daughter alive and had half his army desert him for it
Robert ha
Invoking "right of the first night" on a peasant who didn't inform you of their wedding. Raping her under the hanging corpse of her husband. Taking in the bastard because he shared your eyes. Not exiling him after he kills your heir. Legitimizing him after he very openly hunts, rapes, then flays women. Is ample wrong even if you want to go with moral relativism. Show Roose also didn't even protect Walda or his new baby from the loose cannon that he knew Ramsey would be.
Show Thorne was a dick but generally did nothing wrong
He overplayed his hand and only the retarded show doesn't take him to task for it. The Tyrells are the breadbasket of the south, especially kings landing, have the largest army by a massive amount, have the base of all scholarly knowledge, and massive wealth on top of all that. He then directly attacks their male heir and family line for the lulz in addition to Margery.

Robert had to have known his kids weren't legitimate though that was more Ned and Jon Aryn's failing. He also failed to make a proper will with witnesses, keep Cersei on a leash, and raise his own kids so that she couldn't corrupt them.

no leeches scene with Roose either. Seemed like a waste

The High Sparrow did nothing wrong prior to this season, in which dementia settled in and he surrendered his virtue to 3DPD smirkfu

-I'll hate it. More feminist bullshit.
-However, I think the Sand Snakes, Yara and Cersei will all die next season. Still up for debate whether the "younger, prettier princess" will be Dany or Sansa -though I don't even find Dany attractive anymore- and how Jaime will strangle her with one hand.
-I think Arya and Bran will both return to Winterfell, and it'll be just like the dumb idea I had at the start of the season, except for Sansa. I thought the surviving Starks would return with cool skills and powers, I thought Sansa would learn how to be cunning and politically savvy from Littlefinger, but that shit never happened and all she did was get raped and be useless. Right now the least useless thing about her is that she still commands Brienne and Podrick.
-Before rejoining them, Arya's going to be focused on checking off the remaining names on her list. That includes The Mountain, Cersei, Jaime and Melisandre (though really wanting to kill her is kind of petty since Gendry survived.) I can only see Meli being included because Arya will take her necklace or something. Learning to glamour could make her an even more fearsome assassin.
-Bran will probably become King in the North. Dany won't dyke out with Yara, she'll marry Jon.
-It's worth mentioning that every single faction in the series now wants Cersei dead and is actively plotting to kill her.
-Cleganebowl will probably happen but suck.
-The Wall will collapse. It wouldn't surprise me if it was going to at the end of the season, but they actually decided to delay it because of the election, not wanting it in people's minds "Oh, that wall was protecting them. Now invaders are flooding in."
-We'll see Hodor again as a wight.
-Arya will run into Sandor while trying to kill that brotherhood with no banners guy.

What I want:
-To finally see The Great Other, the fire god who's name I can't spell, and The Drowned God. Many-Faced God would be neat too.
-Sansa nude scene.

Cersei might die at the end of next season, but at this point I think it's more likely that Jaimie will die first.

Why the fuck would actual cucks hate it? Their whole thing is humiliation

nothing but respect for her

What is your favorite scene ?
Mine is when the pope puts his robe and you can see it fits perfectly. It was a way more interessant scene than any retarded stuff D&D jerks about.
I'm not even sure they did this on purpose now that I think of it.

Shouldn't they be aroused by it? They got cucked of their name.

Now that she made Jon King of da Norf is she gonna make him king of her womb

The lady of Bear Island knows no man but the man in her bed, whose name is SNOW

Me three, made me want to play it again

Ok, we get it, you're the coolest guy in the room, you stand in the corner smoking cigarettes calling everyone fags and saying everything sucks.

they must've done some serious damage considering the respect she gets

nah I'm pretty sure Jaime will be the one that kills Cersei, D&D foreshadowed it pretty hard

Yeah, sure, D and D.

it was time someone fucking roasted them already. I'm okay with this kind of pandering tbh

Me too. Almost makes up for Ellaria stealing Doran's lines.

I feel sorry for Ellaria and the sneks' actresses; they really wanted to be a part of this huge show and now everyone hates them despite Obara and Ellaria's actresses being good actresses and the other ones being presumably okay.

looks like feminism takes its victims from both genders

Buzzword upon buzzword
Unfunny, uninteresting arguing about a pol meme

Anyway the Best of is almost complete

Here it is

no #live shitposting for me, feelsbadman

How would you react?

doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon, CIA is D&D's only only antagonist in the North who can create drama.

Which is really fucking disappointing; they have to give Jon the Idiot Ball now too. Hanging him is literally the BEST thing to do, and he won't do it because the writers need to make people idiots to move the plot along.

I don't know about that, he is the acting Lord of the Vale and he did just bail their ass out in the battle for Winterfell. though I wonder if they'll ever find out about his S1 shenanigans.

anyone know if Ghost will return to the show? he's been suspiciously absent from episodes 9&10.

you'd think Jon would take his FUCKING DIREWOLF to the battle

Let the Little Bear tell you all about the treasonous Sandra.

youtu.be/sfd62WyL8cE?t=98

He's playing frisbee with Euron and Gendry.

haha

He was on the small council and would have been acting Hand by default if he had survived.

Best grill on the show tbh fam

They only enjoy being humiliated by wymyn and disenfranchised minorities. Other white men using the term disrespectfully is highly problematic.

I wonder what the explanation for his death was. Poisoned by his enemies?

I don't think D&D ever even considered that, but he was playing the role of a frail, doddering old man. Just say he fell down some stairs in the confusion after the explosion.

Fuck this show, remember when everyone after Hardhome was all "so ebin! w-what? it's necessary for the plot!".
Fuck that, and fuck you.

New Thread →
New Thread →
New Thread →
New Thread →
New Thread →
New Thread →
New Thread →

it's like you want him to die

And just who, exactly, is it who's going to tell them Cersei was behind the explosion? All they have to tell people is the mad king stored wildfire under the sept and a spark or something set it off. An act of the gods. Hell, come to think of it, Cersei might just win *more* points with the religifags if she makes everyone think the gods spared her and punished the true evil.