We're being beaten by /a/

Being beaten by /a/? Not on my watch.

doesn't sound that bad, at this point any physical contact from another human would be a relief tbh

Not on my watch.

Don't even try to pretend that Anime isn't superior to American television. They're clearly both jewish trash products but at least Anime can appeal to all age and gender spectrums instead of leftist veiws for whatever cancer audience the industry believes is the current cash cow.

Anime is only appealing to kids and autistic adults.

Deal with it, Rabbi.

simply epib, +1 likevotes from me

have an upvote yourself mr governator

They are both terrible. Entertainment as a whole is in the gutter. Infantile trash rules over all.

Entertainment may be in the gutter but artistic cinema is doing just fine tbh

I'm sure there's plenty of 10/10 works out there. The problem is that it's buried under a system based on appealing to the masses, so these works end up being shitcanned quickly or being forced into a niche.

Regardless of the oversaturation that all mediums suffer by, they have genres for girls, teens, women and older women.

>only appealing to kids and autistic adults.
It's because the "widest audience" is internet pedophiles instead of "spoiled current cash cow" that they can put out controversial themes like jewish villains, gay/women comedy relief. They're lowest common denominator audience actually helps their freedom, at a cost of moe-saturation.

You're stupid.

Yes, but anime trash has it's trashy sex appeal, while bad boring shows with undeveloped 3dpdg actors have zero appeal.

Sorry but the board has gone to this over the last few months, far too many halfchan posters.

We are cursed with an overabundance of aspiring memesters and anons who think shitposting for the sake of shitposting is a good thing.

Reminder, OP, you will never get that 10 bux back.

Source?

You're not defending western media, you're still only being stupid.

You can blame the anons who were here at fullchan since the beginning for that. They clamored and clamored to fill the website up and "beat halfchan" and replace it as if it were a numbers game. They started recruiting people from halfchan in threads, like Holla Forums was some kind of lifeboat to save them from the SJWs. Then, Hotwheels started shilling the site at reddit, and then people started coming here in droves.

So if anybody here who was a part of this process is reading this right now, then congrats. You helped bring the site quality down to Holla Forums-tier levels.

What did she mean by this?

It means that she's a l33t hackz0r and you Windows and Linux faggots should just shut up.

o/
salute

Fuck off slant.

How long until the turboautist appears to defend cuckland cartoons?

Europe and Africa should both be glassed.

That's not me, i've only posted on Holla Forums once in two month. i hardly post there.

It's because when people come to Holla Forums it's shitty template threads, game of thrones, and shitty template threads with Holla Forums and Holla Forums going at each other.

Holla Forums has no real users just shills trying to fuck with each other. Board is shit, don't be surprised when the weeb more beats you.

One of the very few times Big Black Cock news is right
(lol at the butthurt comments and ratings)

lol who cares

MUAGHH THE BUTTHURT

😂 👌 😂 👌 😂 👌 💯
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

go feast on boy penis you rampant paedophile. You're better off as ash in the ozone.