/got/ general

POST EPISODE DISCUSSION #2

HyperCuckSpace edition

Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

asearchoficeandfire.com/
quora.com/Is-it-possible-that-Jaime-is-a-bastard-of-the-Mad-King
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1exibx/spoilers_all_is_tyrion_andor_jaime_cersei_a/
tinfoilfantheories.com/2015/03/game-of-thrones-varys-is-merman_22.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So he could steal Doran's lines. Why? Because he's dead. Why? Because stronk womyn. Starting to see a pattern here?

it's almost as if the entire in-universe is bending over backwards to accommodate stronk womyn.

girl power > spacetime tbh

How is realpolitik post-modern? Post-modernism is a type of shit story like Buried Child where there is no lucid plot.

Realpolitik is the (stated) goal of following realism in foreign affairs.

So I have a question, when the dragons are going to start making dragon babies, aren't they going to have to start inbreeding after only one generation?

I mean, seriously.

That's my point, that user seems to hate how many of the adverse consequences of ASOIAF are due in some way due to realpolitik, and seems to be confusing it for post-modernism.

has their genders even been established? knowing D&D they'll all be genderfluid anyway

Obviously the big black one is male, and the little white one is female.

Would enforcing racist structures otherwise tbh.

If this series ends up with CIA on the iron throne being king of the ashes (after daenerys burns everything) I would be okay with that

asoiaf is pure postmodernism.

Dragons actually are sexfluid in ASOIAF so it'd be a broken clock being right twice are day.

I wouldn't say it's pure post-modernism; it's not self-referential enough.

Dragons are hermaphrodites in asoiaf, I shit you not.

I get enough of realpolitik by reading Holla Forums, why the fuck do you think I want to read about shifty jews jewing shit up in fantasy?

Dragons do it with themselves?

This was the only good part of the episode and only because the guy sort of looks like reviewbrah.

They are implied to be able to, as the final dragons laid clutches of eggs by themselves that were petrified.

I'm not a fan of post-modernism, but you have to think of concepts like realism, realpolitik, etc with a bit more depth than evil Jews.

CIA is cucked.
Jon is cucked.
Only Bran is yet to be cucked but as a gay cripple his toxic masculinity isn't very threatening, didn't stop Tyrone the midget from becoming a beta orbiter tho.

how much do you think they got off on turning stock alpha man Daario into a simpering friendzone cuck?

YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!
NORMIES OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not really, the fact that satanic khazarian lizardmen promote it should be enough, always do the opposite of what the melonheads say.

They came so much in the office that the Euron tapes got lost in the semen.

There's no realpolitik in this trainwreck. Bastards slew the Prince of Dorne and took his throne.

Cersei blew up the faith (!) and is Queen now, not dragged from the palace and torn to shreds by fearful peasants and guards who think this is a sacrilege.

The Freys are taking Riverrun instead of raising Edmure's son to hold it.

Ramsay kills his dad and no one cares.

The Masters attack Mereen after a few weeks of doing nothing because plot.

Hey GRRM, remembered when you thought you'd have Winds done before S6 started?

I'm talking the books. The show is trying to be a copy of an imitation. The show if anything is post-modern as fuck.

I bet that miss Von Hauten (or whatever her name is) and Sophie Turner enjoyed licking all of that off the floor and then spitting it out over each others faces and tits before licking it up again and then swallowing it.

how could the lannisters even win? Everyone is ganging up on them.

This. You can invoke appeals for realism all you want, but this is the type of story that tosses it out the window whenever it stops being convenient to either show mass murder or tits. The very thought of invoking realpolitik when knowing that the entire fucking Daeneris plotline exists questions the entire premise of the argument.

Maybe daenarys' army gets BTFO by euron at sea/something else, that would significantly lower down the team feminism power levels.

Von Hauten?

The red priestess, the one who fucked gendry, and Stannis.

My ideal would be if Euron is mad that she's made cause with Theon and Yara, and takes out a gigantic horn…

Carice Van Houten

I'm not implying any such thing

Sounds accurate enough.

I want to believe

I bet I could write a finished asoiaf clone before the next season airs and have both barbarian invasions and necromancer invasions completed. Meanwhile gurm can't write his way out of a wet paper bag and is trying to make sense of he mess he has made when he's not taking one of his many breaks.

b-but muh gardener approach

I don't really see how petyr's ambition is going to play, knowing the show runners he will probably get killed by the white walkers but I don't imagine him staying in the north for too long.

How could you fuck up a show this badly?

I just hope Euron marries Cersei so we have an ebil couple. With any luck they'll manage to fuck everything else up.

With Jews…

Wait a fucking second.
Enuch was in Dorne and the Mireen to sail with Danny?

What the fuck is going on?!

Makes sense actually. They don't need any external influence to poz this thing with feminism. They're wont to do that all on their own.

The Dornites (and high castle) have joined with Danaerys to get revenge on Cersei, since Dorne, for some reason, couldn't get revenge against her on their own despite preparing to do so and maybe even go to war before now.

You're confusing Varys with the Spider.
Pay attention, goy. :^)

IT FITS

You're thinking of High Garden. Also

Let's try and name some positive things about this episode, few and far between may they be.

That's all, folks.

this is so stupid I can totally see D&D going with it

well, their idea of revenge was to exterminate the rest of their own family, which was probably the wrong way to go about it.

When thinking about what D&D will do next, just make sure it passes the three tests.

1) It shall not be internally consistent.
2) It shall be hella epic
3) It shall please the normals

in this show, time does not flow at the same speed in different places

Would Petyr be so bold as to betray Salsa and try to offer Cersei the Knigihts of the Vale in exchange for making him Kind through marriage?

>>>/darksouls/

don't forget, the more retarded it sounds, the more likely it's gonna happen.

Is he enough of a big guy do it?

And it needs to be really obvious too, especially as the series goes on.

I doubt there's anyone who can make him kind tbh

This makes so little character sense it might happen.

Someone get this hothead out of here.

Except the North that supported Jon Snow. Holy fuck how butthurt is tumblr going to be about that one?

So who's left in the cast now?
Probably going to do shit tier (* denotes marked for death)

Arya, Sansa, Cersei, Jon, Sansa, Jaime, LF, Tyrion, Missandei, Grey Worm, Varys, Sam, Bran, Meera*, Euron*, Yara*/Theon, Sneks, Olenna, Davos*

Put on a bus/put on a bus again tier:
Gendry, Edmure, Gilly/little Sam, Jorah, The Brotherhood,Melisandre

Ascended extra tier:
Aeron*, The Northerners, Lord Royce

Any others?

Wow, they really cleaned up the cast. I wonder how they're going to pad out the final battles in 8 episodes when there's only like, two major fights about to happen. Three if you count Jonvos vs Sansafinger Civil War.

I wonder how they are going to explain all the warping about in the show?

pick one

You don't get to bring friends because the flight is already filled up with his own friends. He is a popular guy, 4u.

Well, now that GoT is dead until next year what am I going to watch?

Don't worry, CIA will check their privilege with his Valemen.

Marco Polo

Oh. I wouldn't say the books are postmodern at all. There are some plot contrivances like Balon attacking the North (which makes limited sense) but it all can kind of be explained.

This is probably a bait and switch. Jon came back form life to lead to war and give the throne to Sansa. He is just a tool.

Of course, though plot isn't the only thing that makes a work post-modern; generally, post-modernism is marked by deconstruction and a self-referential quality; an absent fourth wall or a subversion of narrative convention. ASOIAF doesn't really have these so much as GRRM liking to play with them from time to time. There are still clear fantasy tropes and characters.

Didn't Mel say something about Dragonstone being full of dragon eggs?

Danys just gotta take a bonfire nap with a few screaming victims and BAM. Moar Dragons.

CIA's pissy look when the Northerners were doing that 'king in the north' retardation kinda gives away that he's gonna have a hissy fit and try and betray Salsa/Snooh.

(Honestly how does that even stand up anyway? According to succession even by acclaim they've got to offer it to Salsa first)

They felt bad for the poor manlet so they wanted to cheer him up.

He's a man. They're pulling a Dance of the Dragons and post-Dance of the Dragons, where they're putting men over women on the throne because they respect strong male rulers. It actually is soggy knees, so knowing D and D, Jon will lose so Salsa can have it.

Jon is just like Stannis, so LF knows he will not be pliable. To LF he is a spare. He will try to assassinate him, Robb-style, or start a civil war.

It would be amusing if Sansa grows to trust LF and betrays her own brother, but I really hope that that's subverted.

Who would be a better leader

Who received a lords education and is an experienced leader and warrior

Received a partial education and could just plug into the matrix and google leadership if he gets stuck

Spent most of her life as a Westerosi version of a Belieber desperate for a little Joffery in her belly

user pls

Jon as King, Bran as Master of Whisperers just like Bloodraven.

Aren't these guys supposed to be seasoned Lords though? I mean Blondie-Sue even hinted at it a bit where she indicated an unattached queen makes for a more palatable option for alliance. A bastard's going to be questioned as to his legitimacy at every turn Even if they did confirm R+L=J

Salsa as Queen in the North could have legitimized Jon as a Stark and nobody could have said shit. Even if she did have to abdicate in Bran's favour when he eventually gets back to Winterfell.

I can dream, can't I?

At some point Arya will kill Littlefinger. Ideally after Sansa indulged in his advances to make him arrange a marriage with the little retard and make her queen of the Vale.

The Mountain.

Pretty much, though Northerners are different; they're a bit more like 'wildlings' in that name matters less to them compared to actions.

I'm kinda hoping Ramsay was right about Hannibal-ing her and she moon-doors the little shit when he pisses her off too much.

Pretty decent last episode actually. It's too bad there was 8 episodes of filler before we got any kind of plot progression though.

Jon Snow should marry the loli. OTP.

And that's when Sansa became the Thrice Married Queen of the Vale and no one dares to marry her again.

You could even convice the pro-pedo wing of Tumblr to "signal boost" this and I guarantee you, D&D will embrace the idea.

That's impossible, the Cleganes were subjects to the Baratheons.

(Yes, I know that you're not serious.)

So, what's the final tally of the houses that went extinct after Season 6?

- Baratheon
- Tyrell
- Bolton
- the one from Dorne
- ???

Why is Sam still a shy fat useless fuck?
He lived in a castle with little to no food and recieved bare minimum of nutrition.
He constantly wore quite heavy armour.
He was on a scouting mission to the north of the wall, and all he had to eat there was bread with sawdust from Craster.
He regularly trained in fighting with a sword and a shield as part of his duties.
During his scouting missions he traversed long distances on foot in freezing cold.
He fought zombies and rebel brothers and survived.

By all means he should be more physically fit by now and ready for a battle. Army changes a man, and night watch is stricter than army is now. It is impossible for him to stay the way he is, and yet he still does.
He is the same in the fucking books too, what the fuck GRRM. I understand that he must think it's hard to lose fat with his comfy writer lifestyle, but even he must understand the situation.

Lannister

The Tullys only have Edmure and there is no reason for him to be alive anymore.
It is pretty clear that Blackfish is still alive though.

BECAUSE BEING FAT IS GENETIC! STOP FAT SHAMING!

a)Archetype
b)He's a self-insert
c)Actors splurge on food often (see the Queen of Cheeseburgers and the guy who played Thor in Avengers)
d)He's part of the stewards and an aspiring maester i.e nothing to do but sit and read.

then again Edmure has a son, Walder Frey is dead and almost the whole kingdom is in open rebellion against the Lannisters. I'd say it's looking good for the Tullys.

Jaime can still fug.

He's already produced an heir.

but he only ever fugged Cersei, has already lost 3 of his kids and is a tragic hero so he's pretty much a goner.

I thought Tyrion was the self-insert.

Right. With the Frey heads dead, Edmure would be close in line to take control of the Frey holdings.

Tyrion's the hobbit proxy.

Walder had almost a hundred of sons and grandsons. He was the only thing holding the house from an all out war for power.

Still not extinct yet and there's Tyrion too.

more like the Freys have a million heirs fighting for inheritance and also the Lannisters won't be able to enforce their rule over Riverrun.

Tyrion is what GRRM wants to believe he is

Sam is what GRRM deep down knows he is

So it's Edmure taking back Riverrun while the Freys fight among themselves over who gets to control the twins. Sounds like an area ripe for the picking.

as of now they have no heirs and all 3 Lannisters alive have less than optimal chances of producing one.

Edmure is in prison. Blackfish will get him out and take the castle back.

Aren't there still minor branches of the Lannister family around?

not in D&D-verse there aren't

Isn't there still that one bastard blacksmith?

Well, who the fuck knows where he is. He is probably in th brotherhood, might be dead. I don't even remember if he knows who his father is.

it's not like there's minor branches in GRRMverse either

families have existed for thousands of years but there's maybe three minor branches in all of Westeros

Gee user, what could that mean?

I always thought that the name "Farquad" was invented by saying 'fuckwad' in the most posh British dialect you could imagine.

So the last two episodes have finally eliminated all straight white males from positions of power right?

In the last two episodes the two only problematic menninist scum (High Sparrow and Ramsay) have been killed by strong independent womyn, there are now no men left at the top of the command chains. Even in non-leadership positions, Daario has now been pushed out of the picture too so really only Jamie and Jon remain, the former can't fight anymore and the latter is undead.

You are forgetting Euron and his big fat cock.

Jon is also a humongous cuck. But in the end he will marry that dragon whore.

Yeah but he's evil and will end up in a naval battle with Danny which he will lose after she uses her womyn power on him. He'll be dead by the halfway point of the next season.

Jon is definitely the king. Every northern lord was seen kneeling to Jon Snow, not Sansa.
The Sansa stare to Littlefinger implies that she might/can betray Jon.

Fucking scene got me clapping it was fucking awesome seeing a guy in GoT in the limelight again. The R+L=J scene was shit but as long as they don't make a big fuss about it in the next season, it's alright. Besides, all is forgiven when they made Jon the fucking king in the north.

Do you think in season 7 the lords will turn away from him after learning he's not actually a Stark?

Are you retarded? The Mormont girl said, before saying he's King of the North to her, that he's a bastard.

She specifically said that she doesn't care because he has Ned's blood in him. He actually doesn't, he's a filthy fucking targ.

wew

season 7 = 2nd Jon Snow death by Sansa's hands

Didn't she say that he had Stark blood in him?

i think she said Ned Stark
which is both true and false
he doesn't have Ned's blood, but Ned's a stark, and Jon does have stark blood

here's D&D talking about the episode

Mother is a lot less relevant in medieval politics. Then again, it's D&D.

I fucking hate the R+L shit. What is the fucking point when its obvious its just to pander to theoryfags.

Not as the level of Robert Baratheon: Cucked by both Lyanna and Cersei. Lost to Chads Rhaegar and Jaime. Despite being a brave and a wealthy knight, he was too ugly for them.

Clarify then please.

The opposite. He was too handsome and swole for them, so much so that he was a man whore who was drowning in pussy and would be unfaithful.

4U

Why is the general public so cucked?

He used to frequent prostitutes m8.

No noble woman was willingly to fuck him that (both marriages were arranged for him) he has to resort to whores and lower classes. If he was as handsome as you say, nor Lyanna nor Cersei could dare to cuck him, because he must be more alpha than Rhaegar and Jaime.

a hundred years' exposure to Jewish propaganda in the form of radio, movies and TV will do that

normies man. They're normies.

How many fucking threads do you faggots need for a single episode of this show?

maybe they didn't mention it in the show that often but Robert used to be the biggest Chad in the realm. the reason he got cucked by Cersei is because he literally gave zero fucks about her and was busy siring bastards in every corner of Westeros.

lurk moar newfriend tbh

Don't be so hard on ol' Bobby B; he fucked Delena Florent on Stannis' marriage bed, and she was a noblewoman.

Lyanna and Cersei were just into bishounen because they were both tomboys. It's not Robert's fault he was ruggedly handsome.

to be fair Cersei was head over heels for Robert until he cucked her

That's true, she does seem less fussy, but her type is definitely the metrosexual cunt; she literally gives away the Realm's ships because she's sopping wet for Aurane Waters.

it's called autosage, you fucking newfag

It was bragging because he was the king at the moment. Also he cared about having an heir. His first born was killed by Cersei and she deliberately aborted any son of him.

I'm not, in fact I found sad how Robert was just a mere pawn of the Lannisters and he did the right thing for the seven kingdoms, but his legacy and house was destroyed by the Lannisters and in some way by the Starks.

I insist Robert must be inducted into the "GoT characters that did nothing wrong" hall of fame

Just watched the episode. Oh my gods, this shows looks more and more like Legend of Korra in terms of characters acting dumb all the time.
Just like LoK, every house has a spoiled cunt in power (Salsa, Cersei, Dany, CarpetMuncher Greyjoy, the Sand cunts, the little girl who gave a speech to rally all the northern houses under Jern Sner) while every man act like cucks.

What happened to this show? Should every HBO show stop after 2 or 3 seasons in order to prevent the pandering to the tumblr crowd?

I miss Deadwood and Carnivàle.

As awful as it sounds, I think they could do that. I mean the piano piece in the first act was nice but it didn't felt like a "Game of Thrones" soundtrack.

he had a hard life

Which is even more retarded considering Salsa has a superior claim to bastard, deserter Jon.
The ONE fucking time you can have some reasonable wymyn pywyr, and they don't do it.

I'm just surprised how little they give a shit about him deserting the night's watch.

There's no way IRL the lords would have supported Sansa over Jon.

Either you place a woman of marriageable age on your liege lords throne who will then have to marry fairly soon, likely to a house outside the North as most of the Norths Sons were decimated when Rob Stark failed in the war. Alternatively you land a bastard male, who everyone thinks is Neds bastard son(except presumably Howland Reed, but he'll never tell) who's already proven himself a leader of men and is offering to unite you against a copmmon enemy(white walkers).

It's an obvious choice and yeah IRL would probably cause a succession war but historically bastards have been landed and inherited in special circumstances.

You know, I would like this season if the deaths of all the characters I disliked didn't fell so hollow and uninteresting, also the fuckery in the storytelling.

Do you think D&D would correct their ways next season or would they try to make another season full of "Red Weddings"?

Also, I bid 50 bux Jaime will end changing of side or stabbing Cersei like he did to the Mad King.

What if Bran travels back in time to stop this brain fuckery?

this is already pretty much confirmed. D&D aren't exactly masters of subtlety and red herrings.

I think the series has already made clear the nights watch rules in practice aren't that strict. They were a convenient place to put criminals and awkward political figures but if the watch never reports someone as a deserter who's going to bring them back. The average man on the street won't know Jon Snow was sent to the watch and the lords that do are tacitly supporting him.

Little finger might use it to try and pull some shenanigans but the minute anyone checks with the watch Ed will bail him out by pointing out he's technically fulfilled the oath.

Well, for the purpose of passing on the family's blood along, going by the motherly lineage is better, since there's no chance that the kids aren't hers (see: the "Baratheon" kids).

Isn't that the reason why Jewish descendency is passed over by the mother? Kikes may be kikes, but they aren't stupid.

I guess so… anyway, is D&D the only ones who can work on this? or could I have the hope someone fire them and just put in someone more capable to do the job?

Seriously, I wouldn't be so butthurt if they gave me satisfactory painful death to all those characters they instantly killed because they can just think in a proper storytime. Fucking smug cunts not getting their proper punishment.

Oh boy, if every smug cunt in this show was to get a proper punishment, Season 7 would be nothing but that.

Am I the only one who remembers that Tywin got cucked at his own wedding by Aegon the mad in the books, and that Aegon is the real father of Jamie and Cersei?

But I wanted that even if it took a few seasons and D&D kept milking the machine.

So is the next season just going to be >muh feminism?

Linda is very triggered by Arya taking Wyman Manderly's scene with the pies, and Varys taking Doran's 'fire and blood' scene.

Pretty much, oh trips one. Expect also more inclusiviness and progressiveness, just like Tumblr likes it.

what?

Sorry, I mean… what?

Yes, several times it is mentioned (even by Tywin's sister) that he got cucked, Tywin's sister (Genna) said so, here read:

And there is some other mention of Aegon lusting for Tywin's wife, even saying that he wished they "still had the right of the first night" (the king used to be allowed to sleep with the newlywed woman on the first night of marriage) and even of Aegon taking "undue liberties" at the bedding of Tywin's wife Joanna.

Aren't Daenerys Jon Snow family?

Can Cersei still have children?

Any predictions for season 7?

well, if you think Dany's lesbian scene with Yara was bad last week, wait till they meet up with their new westerosi allies.

So… Tyrion is the only legit heir of any Lannister land, army and treasure and Cersey the legit queen of the seven kingdoms?

Disappointment, even if you don't expect anything.

That's kind the Targeryan whole shtick.

Yes.

No, that would be Dany.

But what's even more ironic is the fact that both Jaime and Tyrion killed their own fathers.

his ass is everywhere

you do realize she's not talking about Jaime being an actual bastard, right?

The Vagina Empires vs. The Last Alliance of Men (the spooky ice skeletors). Vaginas wins, of course. The era of the Pax Vulva start.

So for the updated drinking game how many drinks do we take if someone teleports?

To be fair Tyrion was justified, even more in the books.

This new info made Tywin look really pathetic and just destroyed any acomplisment in being rich or 'controlling' the crown.

What makes you think that?
And why would Tywin (a cool headed and strong willed) be so upset by her saying that if she didn't mean it?

It's clear that Joanna cucked Tywin with Aerys.

Wait, so Jon Snow, Cersei and Jaime Lannister and Dany are all Targaryens?

It looks like. It explains why two of them follow many of the Targaryen traditions.

what she was saying is that Tyrion has the same strategic mind as Tywin while Jaime is kind of a brute. this comparison pisses Tywin off to no end because he fucking hates Tyrion.

Every man in ASOIF is either:

- a cuck
- castrated
- dead

It's a wonder how Martin's last name isn't Goldstein, really.

What is Melisandre going to do next season?

That's ridiculous, it's mentioned several times, by many different characters, in many different contexts.

No way would GRRM leave all of that in, along with all of the Targ traits and prophecy, as well as irony.

Nah, I want to believe it.

Eat Dany's pussy, and beg to be allowed to be her servant.

Seriously though, the seven kingdoms are going to convert to the red god, it's inevitable at this point.

I am looking over the wildfire scene and just made me realize how retarded it is. Cersei in effect has made enemies of literally every house in Westeros. House Lannister is fucking finished, there is no way they are going to be able to withstand that kind of assault.

"All men must die"

I mean you're free to believe what you want and it would be kind of a fun twist. D&D's attempts are getting real old tbh, we need some fatman shenanigans

was Loli in the books?
I remember some Mormont female warrior but certainly not of that age

half the realm is already in open revolt against her and there's an invading army on the way. if she stays in power for more than 5 minutes I call bullshit.

Oh dear fucking god, I'm calling it now. Season 7 Cersei burns down Kings Landing using wildfire.

No.

No.

No.

Nah. She tries to but Jamie goes all Queenslayer on her.
The mountain will be burned with wildfire, though. Only way to get rid of that thing.

So what's the bet they try and tie Gendry into something somehow and fuck him up so bad?

Romance arc for Arya.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the whole stare thing was because everyone in the room was cheering for Jon except for Little finger. So it's more along the lines of pointing out he's not on his side.

Sansa has done nothing but tell Jon over and over that he should basically be in charge.

BRAVO D&D

Okay anons, Season 7 predictions. Post your most pants head retarded ideas, chances are D&D will take notes and do them.

>next episode Sansa literally says to Jon, word for word, "You can't protect me, nobody can protect anybody."

>Gendry's love will save Arya from le darkness
sounds pretty fucking gay tbh

Eat my shit faggot, it's obvious that Cersei and Jaime are Aerys' bastard children.

stuck on repeat

That is completely, assfuckingly retarded.
Tywin genocided a house because they didn't show him enough respect. People said he ran the kingdom, not Aerys.
And you want me to believe that Aerys rapes his wife, knocks her up, and she keeps them, but not only that never says a word to her beloved husband?

No. This isn't the show, women aren't just horrible, evil cunts for no reason.
Tywin would have had 30 Faceless Men waiting for Aerys the next morning if had any clue.

idk fam, I'm struggling to come up with anything that could possibly be more retarded than D&D's usual writing

Yes, and yes.

You've obviously never met many women.

Tywin is a very pathetic and weak man, the fact is that Aerys fucked his wife, on his wedding night, they clearly fucking state that, and not only does Tywin do nothing, he then turns around and serves as hand of the king, to the very same king who fucked his wife.

So trying to recap in my mind what happened this season, it feels like Episode 9 and 10 are the only ones where anything happened?

Fuck, we should've seen it coming

I believe she only wrote the letter and didn't actually show up in person

His aunt is saying that Jaime is a warrior, whereas Tyrion is a strategist and ruler, just like Tywin is. Not that Jaime's a bastard.

In the books Aerys II got way too frisky and said stupid shit at Tywin and Joanna's wedding, not raped the woman.

You have no proof for this beyond Aerys talking shit about Tywin's wife. "They clearly fucking state that" my goddamn ass. First off, Tywin became Hand of the King in 262, a full year before he was married to Joanna.

But anyway, let's take a look at the passage, shall we?

Look at those words. "Unwonted liberties" during the her disrobing. That's not clear fucking. Not by any means. It's vague on purpose, but it sure as shit isn't rape. At worst, he probably just groped her while they were carrying her to Tywin's bed.

Unless you're saying he then proceeded to go into Tywin's bedroom and fuck her while everyone waited outside. You could do that, but then I'd have to write you off as a blistering fucking moron.

Are you saying Tywin Lannister took another man's sloppy fucking seconds? Are you saying Tywin Lannister let his cousin be defiled?

Get the fuck out of here, nigger.

Y'all must be undercarbed.

Oh, fuck off.

You need to eat more fruit.

That's just like your opinion man.

You're actually wrong about that, they never describe in detail what happened but they say that Aerys took "liberties", liberties that were so grave that Barristan Selmy refused to speak them, he even went red from embarrassment, at the very same wedding where Aerys openly states that he wished to cuck Tywin.

Except that I do.

Yes, then he got cucked and he stayed on as hand, he even refused to let his wife to live in kings landing because he didn't want Aerys to cuck him again, Joanna only ever rarely visited him in kings landing, but when she did go to kings landing, you can bet your ass that she also went to see the king.

Yes it is, with all of the context from the other dialogue it is.

Wouldn't need to be, Joanna probably loved every second of it.

cont.

That's just the thing, it's common for that to happen, so the only thing that would have been such a horrible trespass would have been that he fucked her.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

I'm sorry, but the only moron here is you.

Yes and yes, Tywin was a pathetic coward, who never would have dared to step in the way of the king, especially not with the kingsguard there to stop him.

holy fucking circular reasoning top kek

So it seems like it wasn't Margaery who was coming to "cast down" Cersei; it was Dany.

Does this mean Jaime is the "valonqar" who will betray Cersei for his brother Tyrion, choke her to death, and marry Dany?

probably because those 2 eps had more plot development than the rest of the season combined.

Holy shit what a mess of an episode, varys teleporting really made me laugh though. Dragon screech ending was the cherry on top

[citation needed]

No, he's always made out to be a coward and a turncoat, who only dares aggress when he's completely certain of victory, and he is never willing to risk anything.

Read the books, dipshit.

Look, here, you can even find exactly the passages you're referencing and quote them so we can see what the fuck you're talking about.
asearchoficeandfire.com/

If you're so fucking adamant you can do so yourself, I've made my arguments, and it's all there in the books.

If you didn't have any sources or backed up arguments, you could have just said so.

The guy gave you the tools to prove your claims and you go "nuh uh". Top lmao

yes

Who is going to kill Cersei next season?

see

I'm not going to spend the next half hour looking up passages on some fucking website because I rustled your fucking jimmies, It's all in the books, that you people haven't read them is your problem.

So you ware just talking out of your ass good to know.

No thanks.

Game, set, and match.
I win this one.

No, there's already a ton of proof here in this thread, that you're dishonest cucks and loverboys for Tywin does in no way make my claims invalid.

wew lad, feminist academia is that way →

Generally, when one argues, they try to make their claims seem valid to other people using evidence and logic.

Here you go cuckboy.
quora.com/Is-it-possible-that-Jaime-is-a-bastard-of-the-Mad-King
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1exibx/spoilers_all_is_tyrion_andor_jaime_cersei_a/

I have used evidence and logic, you just pretend that I never quoted the books.

Quite frankly, you're a dishonest faggot.

And you obviously never read the books.

>citing reddit at us
Aahahahahahahaha, are you fucking for real, man?

now you're just trolling

The quotes are all there, and I've made the arguments.

You've got nothing.

At least come with some actual arguments.

Whats the matter bro? You said you quoted the books so just use asearchoficeandfire.com/ and you will immediately find the quote. Its less effort than going on reddit to find shit

I've refuted your arguments.
How about you go make some more rather than pasting someone else's?

Aaaaand I replied to the wrong guy

No you haven't, all you've said is "nuh-uh", I then provided evidence, and you've got nothing.

Trying to pass off a reddit argument as his own just comes off as desperate to me.

your entire "argument" rests on a quote you were too autistic to comprehend. what the fuck are you even on about?

Back in the day, trolling meant something.

I've already provided the arguments, and quotes, you people have nothing.

Meant to reply to the retard, somehow misclicked or something

No you didn't! All you did was post links to other people's arguments, that's not fucking evidence.

Jaime and Cersei not being Tywin's kids severely damages the integrity of House Lannister's storyline. It wrecks the beautiful family drama and makes it Bobby B v2.0.

Not Jaime and Cercei, Tyrion.

There's no timeframe in which that works, lad.

Instead of flinging shit about some "is he a cuck or not?" silly argument (protip: if it's GRRM + D&D writing, then cucking is probably true), let's talk about what is really important about this shitshow: NO CLEGANE BOWL!

That you fail to comprehend their meaning and chose to ignore incontrovertible evidence of Tywin getting cucked is your problem, and the fact that you can't disprove it shows that you're buttblasted because I was able to see a plot twist which you didn't.

The quotes are all there, that's the part that you need to read.

The quotes are, you utter moron.

That you personally dislike a plotline does not make the obvious and true, any less obvious and true.

Yes there will be.

What possible reason would they have for bringing him back if he's not gonna kill the Mountain?

He's gonna get cucked, just you wait and see.

Yes, he will kill the "mad queen" just like he killed the "mad king".

It seems more likely that Tyrion is actually a Targaryen, not Jaime or Cersei.

No laddie, that makes no fucking sense.

Ive read the tyrion is a targ theories too long ago, is there any way tywin wouldnt know because he was this close to killing him when he saw tyrion as a lannister.

at what point is it implied he actually fucked her you retard? this quote means he got drunk and probably groped the bitch and acted like a pervert.

WHO THE FUCK LET THIS HAPPEN

Yes it does. Remember the "the dragon has three heads" prophesy?

Tyrion is not a fucking secret Targ, jesus christ.
The only possible time they could have fucked was in 272 AC at a tournament. After he publicly talked about how saggy her tits were.

Yeah, no.

Well then who is going to ride Dany's other two dragons?

He's desperate to see cuckoldry where there is none.
I worry for how he sees people in his day to day life. It must be horrible for him.

Except for the fact that the entirety of the bedding ceremony is that the other literally tear the clothes of his wife and cup a feel whilst they carry her to the bedroom.

There's no need for Tyrion to be one of those heads.

I meant Aerys getting drunk and doing the groping that was supposed to be done by Tywin

the other men* present

DID THEY JUST WATCH WHILE AERYS WENT IN THERE AND FUCKED HER?

Yes, his kingsguard would have seen to it that no one stopped him.

Provide source.

Yeah, because Aerys publicly shamed his fucking wife.

He hated Tyrion because he killed his fucking wife.

Nobody has ever said anything along those lines. You are manufacturing bullshit to fit your retarded theory. Quote the text or shut the hell up.

Except all the people who have spoken about the wedding.

No, I'm not.

I already have you assblasted cuckboy.

[citation needed]
because his wife died giving birth to him and he's a fucking midget?

*Dragons screeching*

Joanna went to King's Landing in 259 AC, for the coronation of King Jaehaerys II Targaryen, and would remain as a lady-in-waiting for the future queen, Princess Rhaella Targaryen. There are rumours that Joanna had given her maidenhead to Prince Aerys the night of Jaehaerys' coronation, and briefly became Aerys' paramour after he ascended the throne himself. However, Grand Maester Pycelle insists these tales are baseless, as Tywin would not have married Joanna if they were true, "for he was ever a proud man and not one accustomed to feasting on another man's leavings."

No. Nobody mentioned the fucking Kingsguard at Tywin's wedding, and they especially didn't mention them holding Tywin back while Aerys raped the shit out of her in public.

I'm getting real fucking sick of your bullshit.

I already posted that quote like, an hour ago.
Trust me, he doesn't care.

will D&D hire me as a writer for the show?

Sir Barristan Selmy was a fucking kingsguard you inbred twat.

No, they only very strongly imply it.

What the fuck ever, we can sit here all day firing implications at each other.

but this is a self-contradictory statement you fucking mongoloid

Tywin Lannister was a proud man, but above all he was a vengeful person.
Absolutely no way he would have let that happen to him. He would've killed his kids himself.

Only to you, cuntface.

At the great Anniversary Tourney of 272 AC, held to commemorate Aerys’s tenth year upon the
Iron Throne, Joanna Lannister brought her six-year-old twins Jaime and Cersei from Casterly Rock to
present before the court. The king (very much in his cups) asked her if giving suck to them had “ruined
your breasts, which were so high and proud.” The question greatly amused Lord Tywin’s rivals, who
were always pleased to see the Hand slighted or made mock of, but Lady Joanna was humiliated.
Tywin Lannister attempted to return his chain of office the next morning, but the king refused to accept
his resignation.
Aerys II could, of course, have dismissed Tywin Lannister at any time and named his own man as
Hand of the King, but instead, for whatever reason, the king chose to keep his boyhood friend close
by him, laboring on his behalf, even as he began to undermine him in ways both great and small.
Slights and gibes became ever more numerous; courtiers hoping for advancement soon learned that
the quickest way to catch the king’s eye was by making mock of his solemn, humorless Hand. Yet
through all this, Tywin Lannister suffered in silence.
In 273 AC, however, Lady Joanna was taken to childbed once again at Casterly Rock, where she
died delivering Lord Tywin’s second son. Tyrion, as the babe was named, was a malformed,
dwarfish babe born with stunted legs, an oversized head, and mismatched, demonic eyes (some
reports also suggested he had a tail, which was lopped off at his lord father’s command). Lord
Tywin’s Doom, the smallfolk called this ill-made creature, and Lord Tywin’s Bane. Upon hearing of
his birth, King Aerys infamously said, “The gods cannot abide such arrogance. They have plucked a
fair flower from his hand and given him a monster in her place, to teach him some humility at last.”

He simply couldn't handle it, so he shut down, and pretended that it never happened, he closed his eyes and refused to see the obvious.

fucking pdf formatting

[citation needed]

how is this not contradictory? do you not know what the words in that quote mean?

I'm not entirely sure this guy knows what most words mean.

He takes an offhanded comment about how the child that's most like Tywin is the one he hates the most and spins it out of fucking control.

Yeah, he did it afterwards when he pretended his kids weren't fucking each other even though Joanna saw it herself.
He was the kind of guy to ignore things he couldn't do anything about.

Pretty sure this guy would believe in the "varys is a fishperson" theory too

What?
Please explain.

And what couldn't he do about this situation?
You're telling me that if Tywin knew his heirs weren't actually his, he'd just throw his hand up and go "oh well" like your average imageboard beta?

This.
Thank you.

What's that? Bever heard that one.
He does look like one though.

Well, he knows that his grandchildren aren't actually Robert's and that they are incest babies, but he just pretends it didn't happen.
Same here.

tinfoilfantheories.com/2015/03/game-of-thrones-varys-is-merman_22.html

Uh, that's because it directly benefits his house.
Cersei and Jaime not being his does the exact opposite. Try to think things through before you post.

B R I L L I A N T I D E A F A M
Clearly he should have declared JayMe and SirC bastards.

But what if getting caught was part of his master plan?

He's already had royal children killed, what's gonna stop him from doing it again? Especially when the future of his house is at stake?

The child is still part lannister, Joanna was his cousin.
Tyrion is hated by him and by most, he often gives him humiliating jobs and tries to kill him, but never publically, because it would ruin the reputation of his house and cast a shadow on it.

I already explained that it could be used as a justification to depose him for tyranny, deposed and replaced by a puppet Lannister.

That childkilling was done by Gregor, who denied Lannisters bein involved.
Tywin tried to have Tyrion killed multiple times, not by obvious hitmen but through putting him in incredibly dangerous situations.
As a result of that Tyrion lost most of his nose and became even more ugly.

No it's not like you think, he actually convinces himself that they're not fucking each other, he actually convinces himself that they're no incest babies.

And he actually convinced himself that he never got cucked by Aerys.

Oh, so this is FINALLY the line where people call Tywin a tyrant? He can get away with random retribution on the Riverlands for no reason, he can get away with slaughtering royal heirs, he can get away with betraying his king, but THIS is where people say, "oh, he has gone too far!"

Come on. Tywin was all about control.
Plus, there are tons of rumors about Cersei's kids not being hers, but not once has anyone ever said that Jaime and Cersei weren't Tywin's. Never ever. It's being pulled completely out of your own assholes.
in b4 Genna

xd..?

Prediction: Cersei will kill Dany. Jon Snow will then take control of her dragons, kill the white walkers and become the new king of Westeros.

Prediction: Dany gets two husbands (Jon and Tyrion), and then precedes with cucking both of them.

Prediction: Yara date rapes Daeny

prediction: Yara and Dany get it on whilst mr dickless has to sit and watch.

Prediction: Cersei marry Dany, smashing patriarchy wheel and all that

new thread →
new thread →
new thread →
new thread →
new thread →

No, he can't feel pleasure with his dick anymore so he's gonna get pegged. It will be the ultimate show of girl power on television, (((D&D))) are already rubbing their hands frenetically at the thought.

Orange is the new Black

Tywin is the new cuck.

Why? This board is slow as shit

ur mum das y

ok

fuckery in the storytelling.

I thought it was just me. Both Bolton and Frey did such absolute heinous shit that I wanted their comeuppance to be more severe. Well, Frey's was bretty gud but it was so goddam long overdue that it rang hollow. He brought dishonor to his house by violating guest right. Yet no one called him on it. At the very least, show his children being shunned by the other houses, disinvited to functions and the like. But no, nothing.

Frey felt like a fucking slap to the face, arya teleports in and feeds him frey pie without so much as a buildup or foreshadowing. Then later on in the episode they introduce manderly as some fat faggot who did looked away when the starks needed help

Until the menstrual cycle start

That projection

Thats for

Yeah, read the books.

TRIGGER CONTROL

The bedding ceremony doesnt involve gropping

Take a (((guess)))

Anyone got a link for this ?

so, star wars nao?

Needs moar alluh ackbar and this song

But he did. He fucked his son's whore.