Preacher

Still watching the latest episode, just wanted to share this retarded reaction from the episode. What do you fucks think of it?

spoiler I enjoy it spoiler
and
spoiler The Irish vampire is my favorite characterspoiler

Also im retarded

I think you ate a faggot for watching dude weed lmao preacher

Nope just drunk.

But if you had a gun to your head and were told to either watch a season of lmao Preacher or muh equal rights Orange is the New Black, which would you choose?

It's kinda dumb for Tulip to be fucking Cassidy already because she and Jessie haven't even gotten back together yet so there are zero stakes and once they do get back together, the impact of her boning Cassidy later will have had all the air taken out of it

Still watching it so ill read when im done.

Not user but neither, because I don't have someone forcing me to watch either show.

I'd pull the trigger myself.

I haven't read the comics so I dont know if they did any foreshadowing on the topic but its just Tulip fucking cassidy to get back at Preacher which im sure she will eventually throw it in his face and there will be a moment about that

Also find it kind of weird the way shits interpreted when Preacher speaks to people and bestows them his words. It was apparent from the first person it was a literal meaning of giving someone their heart, but now its more of Satan giving you wishes but they have to be super specific otherwise it wont be interpreted they way you intended

The whole idea was you have to choose one or die. Obviously no one is forcing you but be careful your edges are getting sharp.

Ow I think I cut myself.

Death.

Sorry to hear that.

I would pick Orange is the New Black because I never saw it

:^)

I thought the whole point of it was more about Cassidy's betrayal of Jesse than it was Tulip.In the books i'm pretty he got her hooked on drugs during a low point where she thought Jesse was dead. Now she just comes off like a psychotic, vindictive bitch.

Yeah, it's kinda dumb how literal the powers are. I always thought it was based on Jesse's idea of what the command meant. But then, he did tell Sheriff Rootto go fuck himself and the guy chopped off his own dick and shoved it up his ass so I dunno. I've read some Preacher and so have a grasp on how the powers work, but honestly i've never been clear on this part myself.

They're kinda writing themselves into a corner though. Like when he tells Cassidy to fly but he doesn't because he can't fly. But in the books, when he tells Jody and his men to burn, they all catch fire. Maybe that's a loophope, because spontaneous combustion is real, allegedly.

Ya it definitly seems like they are taking the safe route with the tv series. Im gonna have to read the comics however because they keep it real.

Want a summary of OitNB. See vid.

I kid. It is like a more girly, less intense version of Oz though. I'm on season 2 and things seem to be getting a bit more serious. It seems to not be sure if it wants to be a gritty prison show or a comedy/satire.

The show feels like it's fucking dragging. I'm full of all this hype, waiting for the Saint of Killers to be born, waiting for John Wayne to show up, IF they even put him in the show– and they'd fucking better, waiting for Jesse to realize God's gone and go after him waiting for Herr Starr to show up especially but instead, we're stuck on this navel gazing bullshit, Jesse trying to save the townspeople when the whole point of Preacher was that it's all pointless because his congregation is just a bunch of hypocrites going through the motions.

Ya that was the whole thing when it first came out was its a toned down version of oz. Ive seen oz in its entirety and thoroughly enjoyed it, and surprisingly it doesnt have as many shower rape scenes as you would assume it has.

From what I can gather OITNB is just a bunch of lesbians locked in a building.

Ya thats the thing from people who have read the comics, you guys want to see all the awesome stuff; but the kikes want to draw it out as long as they can to get the most money and make it overall simple for investment purposes.

For years I thought Preacher would make a great T.V show. Now we get one and I couldn't care less. It's not going to be anything like books, because it's the

CURRENT YEAR

Plan sort of falls apart when everyone's bored to fucking tears halfway through your first season and the show doesn't last long enough for any of that.

HBO had the perfect idea when they were making it: Directly adapt each issue of the comic as an episode of the show, adding stuff that fleshes out the story but overall changing nothing.

I still weep for the HBO Preacher series that could've been. Pic related.

I haven't seen OITNB, but my brother did. He said it was like Oz, but unlike Oz (where its firmly established that these guys are vicious animals) the chicks in OITNB were all unfairly sentenced.

Is that accurate?

They're all portrayed super sympathetic but nahh, those bitches did it. Every stinkin' last one of 'em.

I think what ultimately killed the HBO show is what's going to bite this one in the ass as well. I don't care how much (((the tribes))) control Hollywood, you can't have God gettingshot in the head as the ending to your show. No fucking way that happens in this series either. You can already see they're changing the origin of the Saint, which removes his motive for wanting revenge. Also, Jesus' descendant as an inbred retard, wew lads. As much as the kikes want to put that on TV, not even they'd be so bold. Or if they do, they'll be super vague about who the kid is, so only fans of the book actually get it.