/got/ general

POST EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD
Off-season is coming edition

previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_of_time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for daario

jaime kills cersei and takes the iron throne only to be killed by dragons

calling it.

Maybe I should have said 'attempt' at bookfag fanservice? It didn't really add anything to the show.

Second for
JUST

pretty banging ep

exactly, they shouldn't do that in first place.

It'll be just like he killed the mad king.
Dany comes in right after he kills her and sits down on the throne.
That will be the final scene a huge fuck you history repeats itself.

nth for girl power

No.
It was D&D taking a fat ogre shit on anyone who's read the books, just like Varys zipping across half the world twice in one episode was them taking a fat ogre shit on everyone paying attention to the show.

When was the first time? He left before Dany arrived in Harpy city. Didn't he just teleport once at the end?

POTTERY!

Never underestimate men's hungry for vagoo and desperation when they don't have it..

It meant the demise of John Lennon, Sad Vicious, Suleiman the Magnificent, King David.

Heck even the myth of Troy

They have to show it next season right?

Best castle in the series, right there.

Most retarded castle.

I wonder if they show that scene before knowing exactly what they were going to have Varys doing. Like maybe there were alternate versions where he doesn't go to Dorne before they leave for Westeros.

At this point, i hope the Walkers kill everyone.

There is nothing but faggots, cucks, manginas and tumblr feminists left in the show. Just kill them all and be done with it.

That's not the Eyrie.

shot* that scene

I was appalled how the Citadel was portrayed. It was cleanly a nod to Alexandria but still underwhelming

I'd take matte paintings over CGI.

Seriously, even just the whole "nobody in attendance can leave" thing; whit? They're not on trial and should be able to walk out the door if they want.

Someone had to have caught that shit.

He just didn't think Cersei was that unhinged. Then he realizes that she's fucking nuts.

He (image related) along the Night King are the only ones not cucked. Too sad he will be killed by the powers of lesbianism. Even more we will not see autistic Victarion

This. The only way I can completely and accurately describe my feelings while watching Game of Thrones is to describe it as a long, frequent line of loss and defeat.

I bet 100 pounds he will be killed off by Yara just like Stannis/Brienne to show le Stronk womyn

I see that feasible.

Me too but that's obviously not going to happen. This is a show about cucks and eunuchs serving fat and ugly women now.

I'm almost certain that's what's going to happen.

Yeah, he was a big meanie to a grill so obviously he will be killed brutally by some flabby girl half his size or a big dyke.

The show is bitterly, crushingly nihilistic at every turn.
Nothing you love is safe. Nobody does anything good. Everyone wants to kill you and rob you and the only way to survive is be as brutal and vicious as everyone else. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Even the visuals of the show reinforce this. Everything just looks oddly washed out and bleak, and don't get me started on how fucking crazy dark some scenes get.

at this point I'm so used to D&D's idiot plots this one didn't even faze me

wew

Unless you are Daenerys, then everything will work out fine no matter how stupid you act.

The Iron Born follow Yara just because.

The Boltons, Karstarks, Umbers etc follow Ramsey after he kills his father just because.

The Dothraki, castrati etc follow Dany just because.

The Dornish follow the women that killed their king just because.

The Lannisters follow Cersei and put her on the throne over Jaime just because.

The people of King's landing let their religious leaders get blown up and do nothing just because.

The little people aren't characters in the show anymore, they're just mindless robots that all act as one and go where the plot takes them.

b-but she had to leave her fuckbuddy behind

sh-she's making real sacrifices t-too

She didn't feel anything when she dumped her stupid boytoy. Imagine how much she suffers.

and then she shows up in Westeros looking for a political marriage, only to find out there's not one man in power anymore except her nephew.

At least they were pretty clear on the show aboutr her not actualy having any feelings or remorse.

This is one thing i'am sure, she will end up de facto insane before this series is over. They have been hinting at it pretty strongly lately.

That's a big part of what makes her story arc so uncompelling, you can skip every scene she's in because you know it ends with Dany on top.

How is she even a ruler right now? Does the succession law even work like that? Cersei just blew up the religious leaders, does that mean that there's a civil war about to start because of that? Was the entirety of the faith militant inside the sept thingy? What the fuck is even going on anymore?

Wow

Weren't the citizens in favor of the faith militant?

top fucking kek is this bitch serious

Yes the Sept is the equivalent of the St Peters' Basilica in the Vatican, and it was the festivity of the mother. an important religious celebration.

Also the socialite of King's landing were at the Sept too. Including Cersei's detractors.

She defended BvS and demanded a PG-13 version of memepool, yes, she's that serious.

Yeah, they were very much on their side. I guess it's just another case of D&D dumbing down things much too far. You can't just kill the leadership of your opposition and except that to deal with a problem. That's not how it works, or at least that used to work in this show. Same thing with the slaver leaders, you can't just cut them down during negotiations and except that to be it. The moment the Dragons leave Harpytown the slavers should be attacking again.

They wouldn't follow a queen rumored to fuck her brother, people turned on the Starks over less.

One of the white bitches that supported BLM (picture related), was a professor at Mizzou and she has the temerity of putting in her CV that she did papers related to Twilight. She even get Mizzou to pay her trip to a Twilight convention.

she has been the queen for 20 years now, also she pretty much snackbar'd the entire court. I don't see her staying in power though since she has no support anywhere in Westeros.

This is the major reason i belive the story will be different in the books, this goody-two-shoes ending is way too obvious and simple-minded for martin

LOL GURL POWER

also someone please tell me what happens after daario gets cucked by le witty dwarf

Let's hope so. At this point I don't have high hopes to the books either.

tbh this was my biggest complaint with the episode. wtf was that about

JUST

maybe we will be the governor of the free cities of Essos during Daenerys Fatgaryen conquest of Westeros.

It's like a shitty soap opera now, people only watch to find out what happens next.

And to make funny banter here on Holla Forums. Except the maisiefaggots, they love this trainwreck

Why else would you watch it?

The lighting is fucked. I have a power saver-thing attached to my TV that is supposed to automatically turn it off whenever it detects that the TV is idling. Some scenes in GoT are so dark that the power saver automatically turns the TV off because it thinks that it has entered standby mode.

My TV turned off twice during the leadup to the wildfire because the sewers were so dark.

DA KING IN DA NORF

I thought they were anglin for a queen but whatever

I always have to crank my volume from 30 to 50 just for GoT. And even then that's not enough for some scenes.
What the fuck?

All twenty of them, yes. That's all the extras they could spring for after having to budget for dany's faggot dragons.

it would be fun to see a budget breakdown of the season where they list the shekels wasted on Dany fanservice.

I've seen that video so many times that works perfectly as a reactionimage now. Whenever I see it I hear in my head "You need to get out!"

so small in the show.

So what is the Tyrell army up to while Cersei's being crowned queen?

SIX FUCKING SEASONS IN AND WE GET OUR FIRST FUCKING ESTABLISHING SHOT OF THE ONE PLACE WHICH FEATURES MORE OFTEN THAN ANY OTHER

SIX FUCKING SEASONS IN

what is every army in Westeros up to really? there's not one house on her side in the entire kingdom as far as I know.

They're backstage, waiting for their cue to come on set

there was one in the pilot though

Busy playing hide the sausage in basecamp. They ARE Tyrell soldiers after all.

This season had way too much teleportation bullshit happening, and now we know that Lord Varys is responsible. He must have gained that power after his balls were sacrificed in the flames.

how many consequences will cersei face for blowing up kings landing?

Eggshells.

another badly cgi'd nude walk.

lmao

user, I…

I'm sure none of the nobles cares about their relatives blowing up. I'm sure none of the faithful cares that bernie the imam and his crew got blown up. I'm sure trade, morale and shit won't get affected by it. Why? Because Cersei has a vagina and that gives you plot magic.

WE WUZ MUTHAFUKKIN DORNE N SHEIT

Everything is going to get fucked up. That was the plan after all. The economy is fucked and the starving peasants will welcome that cavernous cunt dany.

Apparently the kid was a fucking doctor with night vision eyes and calculated a very precise blow on the nerves that run beneath the spine to make him a paraplegic

Yes that's the only sane explanation so far

no better time to fracture the country and level the economy than right before the onset of the longest winter in living memory tbh.

She's gonna irrigate the camps with the snow she melts with her magic dragons…

Jesus christ, turns out martin was a fraud shitty writer all along

Cersei is pretty much Sheev tier at this point. She just gets off on making ridiculous evil schemes and fucking things up.

How did Varys manage to teleport himself from Dorne back to the same boat with Kaloreesi? I thought only CIA has teleport power.

And where is the Nasheed webm of the explosion?

You mean "Lilly."

Christ Tomen was a bitch

Everything is small. Winterfell, Castle Black, everything.

I know budgets are a thing and all, but man does it hamper things.

so are feminists going to flip shit over Cersci getting Mountain to rape the fuck out of the old lady?

not to mention the entire world is now the size of a European country. it's a miracle they can still afford regular sized people.

It would have been nice if he had finally stood up for himself this one time to get past the Mountain and in a strike of irony got killed because of it. That would have been great.

I'm one of the plebs that hasn't read the books. Is this part with his death accurate, or is this just fanfiction?

everything in this episode was fanfic

He is alive and playing with kittens

No, she was religious and made a tyrannical rule confess her sins thus it's okay to graphically rape her to the max. According to feminists there is such a thing as good rape. For example if it is performed by dindus or on people they don't like.

Tommen is a happy child in the books and Marg is more like his babysitter than an /ss/ initiator.

would have been fucking hilarious if the mountain crushed his skull

The mountain would have tossed him clear into the blackwater to cool down.

I figured as much, last season my book friend gave me an earful about Stannis and his daughter, so they must really be going off the deep end now.

I see.

Basicaly everything in the show since this season started has been made up.

oh god don't even remind me

The pie part was Eric Cartman tier.

Too much fan service.

In other news, maisiefags >

Calling it now. Jon snow will be the man Dany will marry into. They practice incest/its consanguine marriage anyways.

In the book it's lord Manderley that does it. And he eats many pieces of it. His son was one of the people in attendance at the red wedding. Revenge tastes sweet.

Don't even fucking start

It would have been great drama. Cersei's fuckhuge dangerous zombie slave that she sent to protect him kills him. That's great.

Instead he just jumps out of the window like a fag. If only this show would have had competent writers at the helm…

Magical eunuch teleportation powers

So it all boils down to the fact that the gods missed flipping the Targeryan coin.

So, would you all agree to be a eunuch if you gained teleportation powers?

I don't think you needed competent writers, just writers who give a shit, instead of turning this in to The Big Bang of Thrones.

No. What are you a fag or something?

So Cersei's entire plot boils down to legitimizing a queen on the throne for Dany?

Funnily enough I think I actually only really liked Sam's part of the episode. I usually hate him but it was just a short nice segment without any faggotry or retarded writing that was sort of fun.

Can someone tell me why the old maester got shanked by the birdies? Was it just because Cersei hated him and wanted him dead finally?

who else would she even marry? there's no other man in the Seven Kingdoms with any authority. unless CIA hatches a dragonflight plan.

What's the point without balls?

He was loyal to the king.

why? we got 2 targs, one is a good guy and the other is a batshit crazy sociopath

this

isntead smirkfu gets a rushed death

one of the few things left in the books they didn't copy yet. Except its Varys that does the deed

I just thought it was funny that nobody had bothered with the bureaucracy after all the shit that went down and didn't think about it much. By retarded I mean on the nose retarded like it usually is in this show.

Well clearly somebody did if fucking Tyrion found out.

If only he had teleported in, shanked him, and teleported out. That would be fantastic.

But the incest would have stopped. Now they secured their game for generations.

Since it didn't come from the official Maester of the citadel it was probably ignored as rumor.

When did Commander Mormont die and where was Tyrion at the time? I honestly can't remember.

Shame they're going to kick him Sam out for being "clearly crazy" because, as we all well know, the only thing stupider than religious people are educated people.

Just a quick pit stop to cause some chaos.
Next scene he walks in in the Dorne scene, and no one questions why there is fresh blood on his shirt.

Mormont died at Craster's when they were coming back from the Fist of the First Men.
Tyrion was Hand of the King at the time. This was three fucking seasons ago.

There are Maesters that know. They wear links of valerian steel. In the books are several that still practice.

Valerian steel for their skill in remembering silly old stories.

he's the self-insert of that fat fuck, I doubt it.

Valerian steel for trying their hand in magic. The maester of winterfell told bran about it when bran asked about his dreams.

Exactly. You think the fat fuck would be happy just getting educated? Or do you think he'd have to prove he's the smartest of the smart by being told he's dumb but TOTALLY SHOWING THEM WRONG TOTALLY.

They might as well just call it fucking elven steel jesus christ

I guess nobody could be arsed to teleport or send a raven to the Citadel. Maybe the letter got lost in the post. With all them ravens flying around all the time accidents must happen.

No, Dany is the self insert. And Tyrion.

Yeah, I already admitted that the writers fucked up big time. It was still a funny scene.

It's probably just Titanium, or an alloy.
Tywin found a blacksmith that knows how to work it still so it's most likely just takes a special way to work.

Does Titanium stop magic ice swords and kill ice people in one blow?

Mithril.

Dany is more like a cardboard cutout char. Dunno about Tyrion.

Perhaps. Or can someone prove that it doesn't?

We don't have magic ice swords, but I'm sure we can equip some eskimos with normal ice swords and give it a try.

He's a Virtue Signal Elemental.

I read your previous post wrong. I thought you said the show is kicking him out for being crazy. Yeah, it's more than probable for that fat fucks ego.

I dunno, when he speaks about his past and how it influenced his books GRRM makes it sound like Dany was the character most informed by his personal experience.

Top kek, let's get right on that.

He grew up as the great white messiah?

Considering his input on European immigration policy at least he thinks he is one now.

I thought it would have been Sam.
He could have been the great white whale then.

Tyrion became full-time meme midget as soon as he left Westeros since he has no political intrigue to engage in anymore.

Fled back to Highgarden on Lady Olenna's orders, perhaps?

Seems pretty clear that the show is setting up a Tyrell/Targaryen/Dorne/Ironborn alliance to take on the Lannisters. Cersei's character has become a parallel to the Mad King's. She's going to be seen as an evil crazy bitch, and a ton of houses will attempt to bring the Lannisters down in a rebellion. I bet that Jaime will eventually turn on her and kill her, in a similar circumstance as the Mad King.

Where will Melisandre go now?

on muh dik

sheeeeit muhfugga

Alternatively, Jaime kills Tyrion during the confrontation in King's Landing.

to meet up with Arya, so D&D can claim some ebin consistency points

come on now

WHO KEEPS RESTOCKING King's Landing WITH TONS OF WILDFIRE

MUST BE A VERY DILIGENT FELLOW

I want lady mormont to order me around

I never thought this show would be inspired by The Howling 2 of all things.

Maybe that torture that he went through in Brazil really had an effect on his competence.

She'll probably head south and meet up with Dany. Dany's already been using red priestesses to spread pro-Targaryen propaganda.

It could just be really easy to make and the alchemists just talk it up.
I can picture it now. They all stand in a circle, piss in a jar, add some powder to it, and now you have wildfire.
Then laugh as everyone fears your piss.

shocking

the sun globe thing at the start is finally seen with Sam

So it was a fresh batch of piss then ? Those pyromancers must be pissing a ton.

No, just a batch that fermented long enough.
They are probably harvesting it from the city itself, that's why it was stored everywhere. They had so much piss they didn't know what to do with it.

I did have a minor problem with Lancel crawling to put out those candles.
With how close they were to the ground, they should've set off the wildfire way before he even showed up, much less tried to do anything about it.

let's be honest, this is probably not one of those sequences you wanna start nitpicking

Yeah, not a road I want to start down.

Any link for that?

requesting webm of Tommen's suicide

Admit it, you cheered your ass off.

Fuckin Darth Cersei, man.

every author writes what he knows

If that were the case, there would be no fantasy.

So fucking hard right now

Nice get.

Nice quads. Nah, I can't enjoy Sheev Cersei yet because she is neither very nuanced anymore nor is she a cackling maniac, although she's pretty close now. Lena Headey should ham it up next season.

Huh, soundtrack is out.
f63a08db338521937eb02b0eeb0fc943b9ef4256

I just watched the vid. She's batshit crazy just by her tone.

not gonna lie, her reaction shot after the explosion was probably the best thing in the entire episode.

why is she wearing an army uniform from Fullmetal Alchemist?

part of her anime transformation ritual

That is how its been since season 2 for me. I hate my life.

Why does it have so much fucking women
The books already had a lot of women in power, but they needed to add the sand snakes and gave them Doran's role.
The only man who actually matters is Jon Snow, and I expected them to give the title to Sansa instead.
Nobody suffers any consequences of their actions anymore. Well, except for Melly.

That's how it been since the first episode for me. I just want to know where it's all going. Turns out it's going straight into feminism and tumblr. I'm not sure if I will bother continue watching after this, the show has gotten too predictable.

gee, I wonder

Also it made the dead of all nobles and the Tyrell, things I really wanted, pretty unsatisfying.

Team feminism is too fucking OP, they will land in dorne and unless they teleport to the north jon's army would get BTFO by the walkers.

That is the reason most fantasy is shit.

htat is how it's been since the first book tbh

Shiet, thats Frank Hvam.

That's because it's written by people that LACK imagination. If you want to write up a new world, no matter how derivative, it has to work on its own. Tolkien epitomized this, and nothing has come close to his autism ever since (except maybe the Malazan setting).

I'm sort of glad they went so overboard with the girl power shit. it's so blatant now there could actually be backlash because even normalfags can notice the uncanny valley effect.

your point?

This is why I detest books with direct references. But there are tons of them.

You can blame that on D&D (not the directors). It popularized the archetypes that hacks use to prop up their shit writing. Though as with anything, the standing assumption is that 90% of it is shit.

This is what will happen.

If they are doing an Aegon spinoff we all know it's going to be a "behind every great man is a woman" kind of deal.

Damn.

well that was a shitty yet fun episode
on the other hand i'm mildly hyped for next season. everything shows that we'll finally get battles with dragons and the white walkers, and i can't believe that even D&D would be able to shit that up.

now for my questions
why did they kill pycelle?
why did loras swear loyalty to the high sparrow instead of just doing the regular punishments and retaining his titles?
why did tommen have to be such a fucking spineless cunt, oh no, he lost smirkfu, he should totally kill himself
why was sandor even in this season if no cleganebowl? next season seems like it's totally gonna be about the white walkers and dragons, i don't think we'll have time for cleganebowl
same goes for sam and gilly. seriously, why are they still in the show
is jon confirmed targaryen son or what? why else would lyanna say that he would have been killed
why is dorne still in the fucking show
will benjen have control of his body forever or will he eventually turn full zombie?

we will get no more than one battle with dragons and white walkers, because that's all the CGI they can afford

You'd be surprised. Be prepared for filler episodes until the WW are defeated by some magic bullshit at the last moment.

i'm pretty sure jaime doesn't have royal ties
he's brother to the queen, not related to the actual royal bloodline like the king. and he's not married to the queen either

Yet.

Usefulness ran out. As long as Pycelle was around, Qyburn was insecure.
Prearranged. Because the FM is a cult, they wouldn't have stopped at regular punishment, so abdication was Loras' only wa out.
He's 8 in the books. Some of it must have seeped through.
Setup without payoff.
See
They botched the scene. Maybe they'll clarify later, but yes, R+L=J confirmed.
He got pierced by obsidian. Probably will be fine, but it would be an interesting arc and thus will not be explored.

this tbh
at least it was jon and not his sister. anyone would be better than her. she's only good there because she can make babies and CIA likes her

This.
The retards who believe dragons will fight WW in the end are in for a big fat bowl of nothing.

just like the books, then

Like blue darth maul?

Yep, but the Children didn't turn him full ice wizard.

Cons
>Teleporting Arya BUT WHO CARES, Frey pies were discussingly grisly.

Interesting

PROS

what else?

Pshaw, the books have been pure filler for much longer than the show and has much more of it. Red herrings and useless characters are generosity peppered all over the story to create an illusion of unpredictability.

Young griff a.k.a aegon and the golden company fucking when?

this is such a retarded argument

if they had tons of scenes of characters travelling, you'd complain even more

Never; it's going to be Cersei versus Dany, with Sansa taking winner.

Nobody cared who he was until he teleported from a falling plane on Earth to Westeros.

Yeah, the teleporting has vastly improved the show.

Never, he's another useless red herring.

well CIA had horses

Oldtown reveal (and accompanying music) was nice. Distinctly inspired by Alexandria, right down to the tower.

This was just horrible on all possible levels.

fuck off m8

so the main audience for this now are 16 year old tumblrinas right?

No seriously what happened to Euron? Everyone got their story wrapped up, and Euron's still chopping down trees to make 1,000 ships.

you can't deduce that they traveled unless you get an establishing shot of their arrival?

Holla Forums pls leave
You're gonna see some shows with women in power, big deal.
You're acting exactly like SJWs complaining about too much protagonist men in media, except that there aren't actually too much women right now.

A lot of stuff is cut from the episode, compared to the spoilers. Given the increased runtime, it's a good guess to say they simply couldn't fit it in, and dumped some major plot points. Honestly, do you want him appearing this soon? 'Look, I built 1000 ships in the space of 3 episodes'

Fuck off Holla Forums

I don't mind, but now that they've put him off, it's going to be even worse if he doesn't amount to anything. He better fucking steal the dragons or something.

100 ships is a big deal. Due to the dragons stealing most of the budget, they probably couldn't show the Iron Fleet fucking up the Masters' Fleet, thus making the their arrival less abrupt.

Who said that the scenes are simultaneous? They could've taken months to travel to Mereen.

He's gonna throw a wrench in Dany's plans.
We got two more seasons coming, she's not taking the plastic chair until then.

Someone has to be the Aegon, so I hope it's Euron.

Wouldn't even be upset if Dany wins; she's been a protagonist for a long time whereas Aegon/Euron showed up in the 4/5th book (which is really one big book).

Of course I'm Holla Forums :^)
wew lad

I really pity Holla Forums for the amount of mental gymnastics they do to justify their previous mental gymnastics.

fuck off cuck go suck jamals dick

What is bad, exactly?
No, really, explain.

Look, I agree that the general bitching is hypocritical and more reactionary, than out of any sense of principle. But you? You just baited badly, with all the subtlety of a five-year-old. So take the advice - it's free - and fuck off.

I'm entirely convinced D&D only had the kingsmoot to make the lesbian Greyjoy taxi happen for Dany and they have every intention of wasting Euron next season.

Can they at least adapt The Foresaken before he dies stupidly; I want to see him be the new Ramsay and kill his own pregnant wife and brother by tying them to a ship.

so what made Dany not just nuke the Greyjoy fleet too?

You're a big girl.

She only nuked one or two ships to show her; the rest she kept.

That's not the plothole here. The plothole is how she managed to control all three dragons my headcanon says she has a link with Drogon who can now order the other three because he's the alpha male.

For Jon

for dubs

anyway, the lack of establishing shots is bad because it's one of the reasons D&D continuously fail to convey the scope of their world. like a single shot showing the Greyjoys arrive in a Meereen being rebuilt could've signalled a time skip and put an end to the teleportation bullshit.

Not hard. You know, like when in the movies they show the character at a place, then they show you them at another place and you know they traveled there and time has passed.

Wew.

Another case of teleport here - the smoke from the explosion is still in the air, instead of being blown away by the sea breeze. Therefore, Jaime has the feast with the Freys the night before the trial, and gets back to King's Landing from the Twins in the span of half a day.

Who said the feast was the night before? Could've been weeks prior.

I agree with you; my mum thinks that Arya can just hop over to the Riverlands and rejoin the Brotherhood in a single scene.

Hilariously, she's not too far from the truth, as Arya hopped on over to the Riverlands next ep.

The episode kicked off with the explosion, and switched to the feast later, so common sense dictates the feast happened after the event rather than before. However, due to this retardation, we can now deduce D&D's editing is all over the place. Also, the Frey assassination happens the night after the feast, and nobody fucking knows.

Dust and smoke from debris can hang in the air for quite a while.

Case in point, the collapse of the Twin Towers.

Not as bad as the dickless guy teleporting between the strong females.

That winterfell does not look like the one described in the books, it's essentially supposed to be an 8sided fortress with and inner keep.

*morning after the feast
To expand, we can deduce this because Arya slipped in as a Lannister maid rather than a Frey maid, thus indicating that the Lannister army was still at the twins, or just recently departed.

except the way they edit the episodes fails to set up any comprehensible chronology because they keep jumping between storylines with vastly different pacing only to meet their arbitrary plot progression / episodic dramatization goals.

you can't feature a plotline that happens in 2 days in the same episode as another plotline that spans over months and expect the timeline to make sense.

Am I the only one who read the books and caught that Tywin was cucked on his wedding night by the mad king, and that Jaime and Cersei are half siblings of Dany?

Quite a while, sure. Not more than a day, though, especially given the Sept's proximity to the ocean.

So are we going to get more apologism from D and D and feminists over Mrs. Caligula? Because that was ridiculously evil. So much so that I loved how devilish it was. It was like watching Scar in the Lion King.

Watch a movie called "Memento". Or at least get a gist of it.

The subplots are rarely entangled, so yes, you can do 2 days and months for two different subplots.

Stronk females work as beacons for the teleporting eunuchs, sort of how the Astronomicon works for warp travel in the 40k universe.

This is a plot that specifically facilitates the flow of time being all over the place aka an exception to the rule.

What really makes me cringe is that they made hardcore matriachial (not-mogols and not-nords) people patriachal and unleaded ultra patriachals (clearly not-ancient-romans-but-with-medivial-dresses and clearly-not-endulus) matriachial.

ahah, that shit is spot on, past their prime bimbos, their unbearable spawn and their gay boyfriend having tea party about how to ruin lives of men.

There are no rules.

They suck cock at handling the passage of time, they handle it like people with downs handle computer programming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_of_time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

What would that thing do other then starting fires inside a library?

Somebody needs to dub the Imperial March theme over that scene.

but this is evidently not true, especially since this season has been about making these plotlines converge, which lead to characters popping up all over the place.

like, how the fuck do you even reconcile Theon making the Winterfell-Pyke-Meereen journey before Sam arrives in Oldtown? or Jaime showing up at KL the day after the Great Sept got blown up even though he'd been hanging out at the Twins when it happened?

but it's done so badly
you want a show with women in power that's cool, look at kim possible

I think they're supposed to deflect sunlight onto the desks so the maesters can read their books better.

Yes, but in daytime, they'd also refract heat and start fires, which is an invitation to disaster in a library.

You're fucking retarded, women have in history never been like they are in this retarded fucking show, the only time women have ever had power is when they've inherited it.

I'm sure D&D gave this a lot of thought :^)

It would work, but as general (secondary) illumination rather than focusing the light at certain points (primary).

That depends on whether the lens is concave or convex.

Here's an example of how it happens.

Good thing this isn't a history show then.

Take a look at and decide for yourself.
Fucked up quoting.

you dun goofed

This is really faggy to point out but cersei's dress is cool as shit

that's how it's supposed to work, which has clearly not been the case on this show. there's a reason everyone's calling out the confusing timeline and retarded teleportation.

The show is retarded, and is created to appease tumblr blue hair feminists, and when someone points that out to you, you cry like a retarded bitch.

The show is retarded, the fact that it treats women the way it does is retarded, and anyone who likes it is retarded.

All the criticism of it is legitimate, and you don't like that, because you're a nu-male manginga cuck faggot with blue hair.

>>>/cuck/

No, notice the reversed orange and blue in the "actual".

Actually, you should put subplot 2 first, to facilitate the correct passage of time, and seek to minimize confusion.

But her hair is shit.

except D&D don't neatly separate the subplots like that, instead they keep jumping back and forth between them until they randomly converge.

see:
subplot 1 - KL
subplot 2 - Twins

She's LF's protege/constructed soulmate. She's ending up on that throne, probably after a bloody civil war with her brother The King in the North. Expect it.

You can do that, but you don't have to.
There is no confusion, really. It's understood that time has passed, and even if you don't, you can work it out if you think about it.

Yes you do, you literally have to be retarded not to, and anyone who makes excuses for their retardation is buttblasted little fanboy.

Yes there is, you characters popping up half way across the world, in what seems to be at most a day of travel. Like how the knights of the vale went from moat cailing to Winterfell in half a day, a distance that is equal to traveling between New York and Chicago.

No, there isn't, sometimes they're still even wearing the same fucking clothes, in the exact same fashion, making no mention of any time.

If you ignore logic, then yes.

They suck, the show sucks, you're a faggot cuck fanboy.

(checked)
Yes, I laughed like a madman. I was manually hearing nasheeds in my head leading up to that scene.

Moat Cailin Calin?

Nope. Movies do that all the time. Memento, Predestination, etc.

Not really. She looks like Janet Jackson before her nipple popped out.

And guess what, it's still retarded.

That some Hollywood kike does something doesn't make it good, in fact it usually means that it's the opposite of good.

Season Seven Leak Excerpt

I have news for you: You probably have autism.
Wanting everything to be neat and in order.

That's autism. Or was it OCD? I forget. But either way, you're "special".

Tolkien drew upon the myth dwelling within humanity's collective unconsciousness. He ventured deeply to the very core of human soul. Most fantasy authors after him have been trying to subvert Tolkien to show how "original" they are, ending up just subverting and perverting the nature of human experience. How can there be any questions as to why their works are shit? They're postmodern nonsense that only jews can enjoy, as all they do is dismantle and desecrate all that is good, kind, beautiful and noble for the sake of it.

Yes, very good logic, you're an assblasted cuckboy, your show sucks and is fucking retarded, but rather than accepting this you must accuse anyone who isn't a fanboy of being autistic, because you know, anyone who doesn't like the things you like must be autistic, right?

Leak so legit they spell it "Quiburn" now.

Getting a little bit tired of this meme. Just because a work tries to be a bit more realpolitik doesn't always necessarily mean it's post-modernist. If it were something like a Easton Ellis story, I'd get you, but not everything is part of the Frankfurt School conspiracy.

new thread

Sam character is annoying as hell though no one talks that spinelessly even if you are a fat beta I felt bad for his father 2 episodes ago

No, he's right. Time dilation is dumb. Just because you saw it in one of your 'kino' films doesn't mean it can be introduced in the fifth season of a medieval fantasy epic which has been running in linear time for all the previous seasons.

The teleporting is hack writing. Varys needs to go all over the earth, from Dorne to Mereen…why, exactly? Why did he need to be in the scene with the snekes and Olenna?

That's how my phone wants to spell it.

I don't give a fuck about women being in power when it's done right. But right now, the battle for control of Westeros is literally just a big cat fight over who's the baddest bitch of them all. Literally the only two men with power in the entire fucking kingdom are Jon Snow and CIA. What next, these bitches announce matrilinear inheritance? Shit's getting too jewish for me and this is with the full knowledge that this is written by jews.

They also were considerate and put almost all gurl power under the banner of Dany.

Now I can root for everyone else against her in the upcoming seasons.

So… why the kids decided to stab the old cunt? I know they are spies… but assassins?

There are so many questions to make I can't even grip them all.

Because the queen didn't like him. Otherwise stuff don't have to make any sense anyway.

The worst thing is that it gave me what I wanted… yet it felt kind of disappointing.

that's D&D fanservice for you

Probably because you wanted to see some stuff finally happen - securing the North, muh Mother of Dragons coming to the mainland and the removal of the annoying cult shitheads. But it was all horribly done.

I don't complain him being assassinated, but using children?

I did quiet enjoy they were killed, yet it felt hollow and devoid of pleasure.

Yeah, I wanted all of them to die, but horribly and slowly, suffering them same humilliation and pain they caused to all the characters I liked, yet they just blew them up.

Like in all seasons all the deaths of the 'bad' characters are hollow and without any interest. I just wanted Tywin to die slowly of blood poisoning and have his shit smear his wound in his intestines.

yep

Well you asked why they stabbed him. I though they were too different questions. As for why the previous super secret spies are not crazy killers - the same reason Arya had a face, is master assassin now and even teleported to kill one of her targets.

Probably even the most casual of viewers realized not even halfway through the episode that they are just stockpiling bodies for the last episode. This has truly become a normal TV show through and through. So much for "muh social phenomenon."

They sure got rid of a lot of characters that were just confusing the audience.

It's ok, they will pull out non-name underdeveloped characters for more filler episodes once next season starts.

The phenomenon is actually the fact that people keep watching it, including us who mostly seem to dislike it.

kek

Can anyone with access to computer slap a nasheed and some snackbaring on the wildfire explosion scene?

Yeah, no.

The evidence is overwhelming, stay triggered.

I'm just waiting for Tyrion to die at this point, his arc was over the moment he killed his dad and I don't see what he brings to the table anymore. People just want to see him drink wine and be sassy and that's a betrayal of what his character could be.

Im sick of you assholes making 'cuck' into one of your fucking memes, what the fuck is wrong if im okay with my girlfriend enjoying herself with other guys? Its my girlfriend, and not you assholes, I doubt any of you even have girlfriends. Ontop of that Im sooo tired of you all bitching about women being in powered on this show, yes alot of girls are in power, no it doesnt fucking matter? Why should it matter if a queen or king rules? it has NO bearing on the show at all.