Other urls found in this thread:

namespedia.com/details/Stoklasa
oxfordjctgenealogy.com/main/?page_id=244
forum.valka.cz/topic/view/162317/Stoklasa-Martin
opf.slu.cz/aak/2011/02/stoklasa.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lel watching

i started watching half in the bag a couple of days ago

for some reason i started on episode 55 and moved all the way to 110, and then back to the beginning, im at episode 21 right now

Fuck off shill-kun

any pictures of your dinner?

Nice meme

i can take some after it comes out

Better deliver, queer. Are you reeating doo doo?

it takes a couple of days for me

Change your diet, change your life. It's not just pooping, m8.

just got back from watching the movie with my friend was pretty decent.
of course no will smith cause his son etc. don't mind that his son was shit in that one film kinda of glad he didn't come around again.

overall 7-8/10
above avg i guess.

Jay confirmed for decent taste

Lay off the opiates.

Oy vey

I haven't seen the film but I am upset that Mike liked it. Fuck you, Mike.

Holla Forums in a nutshell

lol

Do you think he has some sort of grudge against truthers? There's a million things going on in the world to draw on for topical material, yet for some reason he chooses to go straight back to a 15 year old joke.

He's a Jew, and Jews did 9/11.
It doesn't take long to figure this out.

It was a joke.

In addition to another jab at Trump. RLM is going to feel really stupid when Trump becomes President and uncovers the truth about 9/11 once and for all. Remember, 9/11 is personal for Trump because he lost hundreds of friends that day. He has been waiting for almost fifteen years to get to the bottom of the mystery.

The only hidden truth about 9/11 is that the saudis bankrolled it and bush covered it up because he and his friends had tons of money in the oil business that would evaporate if there was a war with the saudis, let alone that they could have been considered traitors

worse, hes a greek.

I've read that Stoklasa is a Czech name. Obviously, him being an Ameriblubber, means he's probably a mongrel of some kind.

Getting really tired of that argument from Mike in every odd review.

man likes schlock bless his clogged heart. im usually down for a dumb action movie or cheesy sci fi blockbuster so i can see where hes coming at.
That being said, i did not like resurgence and don't totally agree with his criticisms

We all know antisemitism is really a plot by the Jews to garner international sympathy.

Pushing bad goyim down intellectual dead ends and getting them to latch onto crankish beliefs is to the Jews' benefit.

haha what an epic meme XD

#currentyear

I need "OI VEY" webm.

Trips demand it.

As a slav I can say that Stolklasaa sounds Greek and not slav.

Thanks.

I wish he would stop making Star Trek references.

As a fan of the original movie id give it a solid 8/10. The sequel bait at the end actually seemed to be an interesting concept for another movie.

7:36
"One of them is like a 9/11 truther" Are these niggers serious? Truth about a bullshit story is beneath their contempt? And then Mike goes on to suck the independence day sequel's dick?

Fuck these morons.

While I'm all for Trump being president, I'm sceptical to whether or not he would be able to unveil the truth about 9/11 to the masses. The Jews will do everything in their power to prevent it and if he decides to just blurt it out on television or online, the majority of blue-pilled Americans will just think Trump's an idiot. Remember, we live in a world where even questioning the holocaust, makes you look like a fool in the eyes of people who choose to believe it.

I am baffled that you are bothering to shill the official narrative on 9/11 here.

9/11 conspiracy theories are created by the government

The official story is true goy, don't even bother digging. You don't want to be called crazy, do you goy?

conspiracy cucks belong in gas chambers.

It's actually 2015 Year of Current Year + 1

I agree, the religion of peace had nothing to do with 9/11. We should keep latching onto crankish beliefs with little to no basis in reality, it's the best way to fight Jewish power.

Jews are such a clever people, you've got to give them that.
They can trick every person on the planet in every way possible, they truly are G-d's Chosen.

Israel is even the most prosperous country in the Middle East. It really makes you think.

Seeing RLM protest fair use now too is sad

So the planes that vanished leaving no trace of themselves, no biggy? Suppose the Saudis got NORAD to stand down too amirite? To report across multiple news sources that building 7 had already collapsed up to a half hour before it actually did? Larry Silverstein making millions of shekels on the insurance claim and saying he decided to "pull" building 7? Did the Saudis do that too? Are they also the ones who conveniently found the Saudi passport at ground zero thus implicating themselves? Please thrall me with your acumen, I'm curious to see even more retarded opinion on the subject outside Holla Forums.

Oh look the munter fanboy here to remind that it's current year, who would have guessed he's literally retarded.

Well, I found one thing on Namespedia, whatever the fuck that is, that says it's Czech: namespedia.com/details/Stoklasa There's also a genealogy project that records two separate Stoklasas coming from Dzbanov to a city named Oxford, Iowa: oxfordjctgenealogy.com/main/?page_id=244 Neither site gives any sources for their information, so this is very weak evidence, but I couldn't find anything else.

Just googling "Stoklasa" gives all of Mike's stuff, then Facebook profiles for Americanized Stoklasas like Brad and Abe, but also Jaromir Stoklasa, Radovan Stoklasa, and some sort of record for Martin Stoklasa who's apparently a Brigadier General in the Czech army. forum.valka.cz/topic/view/162317/Stoklasa-Martin There's also a bilingual Czech-English article about marketing and globalization written by Miroslava Heczková and Michal Stoklasa: opf.slu.cz/aak/2011/02/stoklasa.pdf

I think it's just an uncommon name, it doesn't appear in any of the regular places online.