/got/ general

LIVE THREAD #2
RIP Tommen subedition
Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bcrSo
eonline.com/news/725623/game-of-thrones-creators-changed-a-couple-of-things-after-sansa-stark-rape-outcry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. fatass

First for Sir Gifmaker

second for fuck the cuck king

TOP LEL

toplel

Not five minutes into Oldtown and we're already seeing sexism from the maesters. Maesogyny if you will.

+1 Upvote unironically

Melly banished

But the spoilers said Jon sides with Melly

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/out/

TELLEM

It's a joke mate.

"IF YOUR LORD COMMANDS YOU TO KILL A LITTLE GIRL HE IS EVIL"

Oh boy

I'm annoyed that D&D love to show how muh soggynistic the medieval world is, and I saw the opportunity to make a joke.

Never forget

This is too much

GET OUT

Stop bullying him already, Jesus

No.

it was obviously facetious you dummy

meme rip

Even Stannis has more humor than you do.

VARYS A BLACKFYRE CONFIRMED

why didn't you tell him about he knights of the vale you dumb bitch??

So what was that shit that rekt Stannis' army? Pre-winter?

D&D slapping Stannis right in the face with their circumcised jew cocks.
Having Davos call Stannis evil. Get the fuck out of here.

Because he's a mmmmannnn and you can't trust them. Even though it would have saved all those wildlings and northmen.

Since when Holla Forums became a place for crybabies?

Yes, we needed a travelling chapter with inner monologue

Daario is such a fucking beta men

It was more like two episodes, but yeah.

Daario went from Alpha to Cuck in 0 seconds flat

FREY PIES LMAO
MAISIE SPECIALITY

This fucking beardo fucktard is such a useless shit compared to young Jason Statham.

How can she be so based?

She looks good in black.

dany's bearded boy toy turned into a cuck

D&D not even hiding the feminism agenda anymore

Are Dany and Tyrion gonna fuck?

And Tyrion failed to console her. Guess even half a man is too much man. Gotta jettison everyone but the eunuchs.

I cannot believe this.

oh my fuck Tyrion no

he ate them all

muh feminism

And how? Because she had a disguise?

top post

jesus fucking christ Arya

Wew lad

B R A V O D & D

D&D hack writing

Surely it wasn't because viewers actually care about Arya, and not some random fatso

I mean she's pretty good at sneaking now.

Bravo D&D

lmao

Arya's storyline has gone from ridiculous to retarded

It was ALWAYS retarded

Based Mormont loli

okay

WHAT THE FUCK SANSA THAT WAS THE FLIGHT PLAN OF A LIFETIME

At least they explain why Benjen can't go to the wall

confirmed lesbian

Take it back

>Ittin, get her on bed, I'll stick it in!

nope

KING IN DA NORF VOL.2

at this point they're just doing it to fuck with us

C O N F I R M E D

DARTH CERSEI

GEHTA SUM WOAAHTA

Now a little girl gets to talk down to grown men.
I'm getting fucking sick of all this feminism.

Wow I can't even believe how badly D&D botched the ToJ scene.

TOP REKT

Somebody called this in previous thread, lel

Based loli

fucking kek D&D

SLAG BTFO

Wow, they fit an entire fucking army inside the D&D teleportation machine.

Biggest moment in the show. Completely underwhelming.

D&D confirmed retard

HE IS THE KING IN THE NORTH.

dat Salsa fake smile

she's mad as fuck

Well at least the show isn't completely cucked I guess.

Gotta keep at least 1 halfway decent (bit of a stretch for Jon) male character on the show or the dudebros will stop watching.

Season 7 confirmed as a catfight

Dykebowl, get hype?

THE MONARCH SITUATED AT HIGH LATITUDE

Maggy the Frog's prophecy about losing all her children came true. Is the next part about her getting strangled by a brother about to come true?

DA NORF WULL RISE UHGIN

I know he's pretty much the only reason I'm still watching.

I'm about ninety percent certain he'll die in season 7 though.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK VARYS

oh god it's gonna be the dragon noise credit roll

teleprtation, son

… brace yourself

Well that was overwhelming.
B R A V O D & D

Where do the dragons sleep on deck..?

Just don't think about it. D&D certainly didn't

Designated dragon ship

4/10 Fuck you D&D

BASED AS FUCK

he's a late entry but the cheeky cunt wins the season 6 teleportation award, no questions

0/10

What are they gonna eat?
Are there ships jam packed with sheep and goat just for dragon food?

Arya pies > Manderly pies

Best episode for at least the past two seasons.

Is there some convergence with the books yet? Can any book-fags tell me where this season is leaving off at?

Also, is there going to be bad blood between Sansa and John now?

3/10, I actually thought this episode was halfway decent until I realized Gregor was never going to start chopping down random people.
Fuck you, D&D. That's literally all I wanted all season long.

They're seriously just doing it to piss people off now. First Varys got to Dorne from Meereen in two episodes, then Jaime got to KL from the Twins in like 20 minutes. Then Varys gets from Dorne to Meereen to on a ship sailing back to Westeros in like 10 minutes.

No maisiefaggot, no

It showed back in like S3 that the dragons can fish. There are fish the size of livestock.

what's the ToJ scene?

every kingdom run by women. Except badass north

How the fuck he get back so fast

Right cause grizzled warriors would be cowed by this 11 year old little snot

overall 2/10 predictable and gay

Man I love the show but how did you come to this conclusion?

Convergence is that just about everyone dies. That leaves Cersei, Jon and Dany with Whitewalkers still taking their time.

bear loli is alright

The Tower of Joy.

Tower of Joy, you numbnuts

Looks like Tommen took "King's Landing" a little too seriously

The scene at the tower with Ned and Lyanna Stark where they reveal that Jun Snuh isn't Ned's bastard.

you have to go back

That's actually a good one Carlos.

CARLOS

Keep the pace and maybe you'll get to be legalized, Carlos.

That's ok. The North is run by a Targaryen. Jon will just rule under Dany once he finds out.

YOU'RE FACE QUAND THE REASON FOR ALL THE MUH FEMINISM IS SO JON CAN BTFO THE EVIL CUNT EMPIRE WITH HIS QT MANLET DICK OF ICE AND FIRE

I'm actually okay with Cersei claiming the throne tbh

this was not a bad episode also we saw some dragon ass.

Also why only one hooker and not several hookers?

see

That's not gonna happen. It's gonna be Jon, Dany, and Tyrion as the three heads.

¡CARLOS!

Ah, yah drunk, yah silly old fool
Still you cannot see?
That's a lovely strong woman that me mother sent to me

Heh, I actually laughed.

Bow to the King, /got/

thing that chaps my ass the most, besides the toj scene, is sansa never explained why she kept the knights of the vale a secret

what difference, at this point, does it make?

Bro, could you cut the sexism for a minute and think about her lived experience? That's really more important than her catering to your every whim like some slave, it's 2015, check your privilege, bro.

HILLARY AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE INDICTED BY NOW?

she wanted it to be a happy surprise but jun snu almost ruined it by being a dumbass.

Sansa is all over the place this season.
I seriously can't pin down what she's been doing. Go watch all her scenes, she contradicts herself constantly and does shit that makes absolutely no sense.
I can't tell if she's meant to be viewed as a manipulative bitch, but that's really all I'm getting.

Why so lesbo?

did the mountain rape the shame bitch?

Gendry is in Braavos and he wasn't acknowledged by Robert. Officially house Baratheon is extinct.

he shagged her
he did her in
he rekt her tots

probably, also he used his knife as a mini dick for usage.

she comes off like a well-meaning dumbass trying to be manipulative (and failing) because she thinks that's what she needs to be to survive.

What do you think?

there's no one left to challenge her fam

Just starting now. How shit is it?

There was literally nobody left to take the throne. No true-born Baratheons were left, and any bastards like Gendry are unknown.

What, why didn't anyone tell Arya?

HEY, FUCK THAT PRIMOGENITURE SHIT, WE FEMINISM NOW

Yes, it made my peepee hard

Dunno, she was busy selling oysters, clams and cockles

how the fuck was she able to cook them without anyone noticing? Cooking two men in a pie would have taken all day

Fake and gay

So it goes to… a random woman who just happened to be there?

Did someone say cuckolds?

She'd happily serve him a nice clam :)

No he's not. He's still rowing to Kings Landing.

It goes to whoever takes it. Just like when Robert took it.

So maybe Maisie spent a day baking?

if you ignore the part where she's been the queen for 20 years and just killed everyone who ever fucked with her, yes

To be fair to Dumb and Dumber (for once), this is probably how it's going to go down in the books. Cersei's arc is heading towards going full Mad Queen and Jaime Valonquaring her crazy cunt ass.

There's still no fucking reason for both the Greyjoy AND Martell men's book plots being overtaken by their house's women for no fucking reason other than muh feminism.

I kinda wanna know would the cripple ever tell Jon Snow about his heritage?
Or will he just say fuck it and just wait until the white walkers comes along and fucks with em, so he can take the place n shit.

Or will Jon have incest marriage with his half sister marysue?

It was delivered better in the books. It was lord Manderly who killed the Freys (not Walder's sons) and the pies were a gift to Ramsay for his wedding

Somebody would have seen you ape.

You can't cook two grown men all day without someone noticing.

Plus carrying them around would have been impossible

And what the Baratheons had no cousins?
House Baratheon only produced single children until Robbie Stannis and Renly

how's the cripple gonna get around now?

Is that bitch just gonna carry him everywhere?

They don't even have the sled anymore?

What about stairs?

None of this makes sense

Okay, so, here's some thoughts on why everything's fucked.

part1.

continued.

Apparently the message seems to be tha revenge makes people dumb as a brick and do horrible, retarded decisions.
Pretty shit finale, I just hope everyone gets killed by the White Walkers next season who am I kidding? Dany will win and live happily ever after
D&D are hacks.

Apparently.

Davos sent him to King's Landing, but it's a wild guessing if he got there after all. Maybe he will return in season 7
archive.is/bcrSo

Why does the Mormont loli have more commanding presence than Emilia Clarke, /got/?

because she's a better actor

and what, you expect some distant Baratheon claimant to teleport in the throne room right before she sits on the throne that's been vacant fot 5 minutes?

It's her pointy-ass chin. It makes her look harder than the soft, round Emilia.

Because she hasn't hit puberty yes and she's not a fat munter like the rest of the hyped main female cast

She has acting skill privilege. She has to check it.

That little bitch was actually pretty cool unlike fucking mary sue in the east.

Seems like i was right all along. Daenerys will take the iron throne in the end, and they will kill off every likeable character on the Lannister side to not make Daenerys seem like the bad guy when she finally arrives.

The last season will be dedicated to a war against the white walkers, in which they can't lose because the white walkers are weak against fire (dragons).

The Good:
The Bad:

cersi did nothing wrong.

Long live the Queen

Bravo Emilia

Next Season:

It's hard to see how anything stops Danaerys, and my guess is her winning streak will continue. This time of course she's up against another cast member, and this one has a vagina, so she might have a fight on her hands.

Perhaps an alliance of Euron and Cersei could do well if Euron can capture a dragon and/or the maesters have their dragon killing game on.

Jon is going to be up to his eyes in undead soon. Much like the battle of the bastards and his whole life, he will wade through carnage and death and nearly suffocate, and get stabbed, only for people to snidely tell him to check his privilege.

Blue Darth Maul is the guy to cheer for now

Stopped reading right there

At this point I was just happy there was confirmation Varys and Daenerys weren't the same person.

you believe sense and logic governs this show?

I thought in the books it's revealed much of this has been Varys's doing, that he's been pulling the strings to keep the kingdom run as incompetently as possible so the people will accept his heir when the time comes. I specifically remember something about him having his spies murder one of the other Lannisters because they were running the kingdom too efficiently.

missed a *

Yes, and not even ashamed about it

yeah, Kevan had to die because he was too good at undoing Cersei's bullshit

Yeah, he kills Kevan with a crossbow and does a full-on villain monologue explaining his plans. You're pretty much right.

There are only three Kings in the Seven Kingdoms and Westeros: Euron, Jon and the Night King. Only Euron and the Night King are not cucks.

The rest is governed by vaginas and greedy jews (braavos)

yes

I just realized in both pictures one titty is noticeably larger than the other.

I pass, thanks

How are you just noticing this? It's like twice as big.

Good night /got/ friends, these were very enjoyable two #LIVE threads we had to finish the season :)
Off-season is comming™

the seven kingdoms are the pinnacle of progressiveness

get in line or get flayed shitlord.

seriously is this how GRRM wrote/planned it or is this more of D&D shitting things up?

Please don't come back

Huh, you're right.
Breast cancer survivor, maybe?

Love you too, user

We have to wait until the fatso finish the books or when they are released posthumously

lol no.
She's a munter and you have shit taste

I never really looked at her sexually, so I didn't really scan her body. It's extremely noticeable in that dress picture though, so I scrolled back up to see if it was such in costume too.

tommen.gif

How about Tyrion cucking himself immediately after him to. All that was going through my head this entire ep was

A WHOLE LOTTA CUCKIN' GOING ON

wait to season 7, when the patriarchy is finally defeated in Westeros

Then women will rule peacefully for 1,000 years, with all their menstrual cycles in sync.

He's our last hope

wew

I forgot they showed it, honestly.

It's a god damned great elk. Say moose again motherfucker.

Moose, come at me furfag.

If I had to guess, D&D are putting more progressive shit in than GRRM would have.

His Sand Snakes aren't nearly as insufferable, Asha is a heterosexual female pirate who is level headed and smart, and Sansa is nowhere near Jon or Winterfell.

Barristan is also a major player in Mereen with Dany gone, as opposed to Tyrion and the council of scowling black people.

What do you want to be that JINSNUU rides a dragon before the season is done?

*bet

Okay here is something that will throw you for a loop. Lyanna clearly was the older sibling to Ned, but she looks younger when giving birth to Jon. What the fuck?

This, this right here is why i keep coming to this place.

So why do the dragons listen to Dany all of a sudden? I thought she lost control of them.

She rode Drogon and he dropped her off, then she burned the Dothraki and then Drogon listened to her.

So does she need to kill Dothraki to control dragons?

As punishment now Tyrion will become a dragon rider after engaging one in a rational discussion and using advanced "good dog" tactics. He will then aid in the attack on King's Landing setting the Tower of the Hand ablaze while making snarky quips about Tywin.

Jon snow will ride the other dragon and bow to his aunt queen to fulfill the grand cuckening prophesy and destroy the patriarchy.

Well in the show they never showed her losing control of the smaller two. She locked them away to prevent them potentially going awol like the BBD. I think we are to believe that once Dany's life was threatened it triggered the BBD's protective instincts for his mother and rekindles the bond in a sense.

how do you know they will not have an awkward incest action only to get told they are family by the cripple?

Can someone tell me how he got from Meereen to Dorne and back again only to go back to westeros

This episde was really the worst one of the season. All the idiotic illogical things than went on this season had even worse endings
I will admit the scene with the northern lords was pretty good

At least the spoiler was wrong about Jon Snow siding with Melly over Davos.

Spoilers for this ep was very wrong, Asha did not die

will there even be other dragon riders? Dany was multiboxing all three just fine last week.

Oh, I didn't read that part.

Yeah but she used the dragons in a surprise attack. If her targets are prepared she might need to coordinate them better than "go burn some ships."

The show is a retarded feminist powerfantasy dressing up as one of Martin's Stories, simple as that.

All the "womyn power" is not present in the books, only when it is justified and logical. And dont even get me started on this ludricous Daenerys/ Yara(Asha?) story arc.

Jesus fucking christ, the writing just keeps getting worse and worse, everything has been downhill from season 2 onwards.

The show's central male characters are either monsters or fucking cuks, all central females are wise, smart, strong, and all that is bad/dumb that they do is because le evil males made them do it. Dosent matter if they are crazy psicopaths like cersei or retarded narcisistic children like daenerys, in the show they are all lovable poor wymyn who din du nuffin.

I hope Martin is reading this comment, i hope he is proud of the people he sold his dreams to. I hope he is VERY proud of how they took his lifeswork and turned it into a literal tumblr feminist circlejerk.

Is anyone here from Holla Forums? I know you nazi retards plan to take over the world, so can i ask one thing of you?

If you do, please, FUCKING PLEASE, execute D&D puclicaly.

So…are all the nobility of King's Landing dead, in that Sept explosion?

D&D Hack writing

rest in kill

The Tyrell got wiped, Loras is single child in the show, in the books he got 2 older brothers

Oh so Olenna cant have more children because she's 70? How ableist of you. :^)

What did she mean by this?

No, dragons just respect power. She asserted her dominance over the dothraki so now they respect her.

It's like Tyrion said, they're pretty fucking smart.

She probly don't have eggs anymore

THAT'S A FUCKING SELF-FULFILLING PROPHESY WHEN THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON DETERMINES WHO IS POWERFUL AND ALSO DOES SO BASED ON HOW POWERFUL SOMEONE IS

She cut off Jaime's cock. Qyburn implanted it in her abdomen to keep it alive until he comes back and gets it reattached.

GRRM is no better. We will find out if he will deliver a better story or he will write a shitty fanfic to appease that disgusting blob that is his wife

Except she won the dothraki's loyalty without dragons. Also, the dragons only got used a little bit for the conquering she's done. They roasted the House of the Undying and Kraznyz but I think that's just about it up until they fucked up the slavers fleet in this episode.

Maybe at the same time it became a place for autists unable to grasp sarcasm.

Sarcastic shitposting is still shitposting

Unfortunately we have examples of that, with the quasimodocancers

Puns=/= shitposting, if you're going to have no sense of humor go grit your teeth and burn your daughter at the stake like Stannis

How To Leverage Your Power That You Don't Technically Have

Those Kikes will be first one to get the rope

You are trying to defend a bad joke, if you need to defend it, is not a good joke. Stop being so salty about it.

Uh, excuse you, Stannis has some of the best humor in the series.
The guy is just as funny as Tyrion at times.

For fuck's sake, I've already had to explain R+L=J to my showfag friends. They literally could not have done this any worse. Showfags don't even know who Lyanna is, much less Rhaegar.

This is a whole new level of black-and-white "all things I don't like are the same thing."

You keep going, chill out. No everyone is going to laugh at your "jokes". Deal with it.

bruv, I'm responding to people in the thread. Who gives a shit if a joke is funny. You're the one freaking out over muh shitposting because someone made a joke and you're too autistic to recognize it.

KING OF THE NORTH
DRAGON QUEEN
QUEEN LANISTER
WHITE WALKER KING

TOGETHER THE WOMEN WILL OVERTHROW THE EVIL NORTHERN MEN AND SAVE ALL OF WOMANKIND!

I was thinking that too. No mention of Rhaegar or that Jon is half Targaryen. All the show watchers will know is that he is Lyanna's son, which on its own doesn't have much implications

I recognize it. But it was so lame and predictable. And you keep defending it. You're wrong if you think I freaked out. It amuses me how far you're going to defending it instead of ignore my banter in the first place.

top jej

>Rhaegar went to war over this

Also
PIRATE KING

Last time I checked the opinions of subhumans didn't account for much.

They don't, like the normies who care about Arya's plot. That was my point.

The only stark was her face.

maybe she looked less like a potato before pregnancy? though I get the comparison to Arya now.

I know we like to exaggerate and have a few giggles over a shitpost or two, but I think it bares mentioning that this barely qualifies as hyperbole.

As we close out this season, Dany is again positioned as the heroic lead of the series and again her and her dragons close everything out in a big stupid show of grandeur. Now, let's break down Burger Queen's motley crew:

Ironically the only way that plotline's cast could be any more tumblr is if they had someone in a wheelchair and/or a gay guy, and they blew that shot when they killed off and replaced Doran and wrote Loras into the King's Landing plotline.

C U T E
U
T
E

lel ok

Fucking who?

And you still going.

called it

Yeah, because it's fucking funny.

wait

how did Masie get in there and do all that in the first place?

No…..this guy is the biggest cuck in the show

not the biggest guy, but the biggest cuck

Pls Happen

these Jews have really taken a fucking piss

Thank you

I use to really like CIA's storyline and his promise of rise to power. But this season really killed him off.

deep down inside, I'm glad

I want to see Jon marry Dany and watch her wear the pants, delivering socjus while Jon, the moral nice guy, just sits there with his legs crossed and nods about how honorable it all is

Arya will find out what he orchestrated and murder him in the end.

idk man, Salsa didn't look entirely pleased with her new king in da norf. CIA is still in play

I completely forgot about the time so I missed it live, but I just finished watching it. Why does Daenerys ruin every fucking thing she's in?
They do this shit every single time. Also, why are they being such a cocktease about "muh Jon parents" as if everyone doesn't already know? How did Varys get to Dorne so quick? How does Dany have that many ships already? when will they finally kill arya?

This, so much this.

God I can't stand these nerds who just have to shit all over how unrealistic it is, it's just tits and dragons duder

So kind of like Cersei.

To be honest I'm surprised instead of immediately going to the credits they didn't pop this up for a few seconds first.

Everything that has happened in my entire lifetime and in the few generations before has been a mistake.

he's gone, Holla Forums

yeah man like why do they care so much, are they autistic? just turn your brain off dude

Is there a plague of broken sarcasm detectors or what.

nah, there's a plague of morons like you

8/10 episode. I was disappointed because the leaks mentioned Unella getting raped by the Mountain and I was let down.

This shot made me chuckle a bit, just look at 'er.

but that happened

That has to be edited.

Go to somewhere around the 47 min mark and you can see it for yourself.

also Jon snow is really the true heir of the seven kingdoms. He does have dragon blood in him, he has a meeting with Dany.. They fuck without knowing she is technically her aunt.

Little cripple boy comes to late he shows some magictrick or something, he says to Jon the truth. Jon cannot live knowing he sexed his aunt. Suicide is the only option, the reign of the king in the north is the second shortest in history.

she"s so stocky top kek

Sansa could have been Queen of the North but did not assert her authority. She just wants what she can't have now.

Episode Summary via GoT Wiki

It was funny when they sat side by side and were basically the same height.

they didn't make it obvious to appease the feminists

I would like to see Cersei get Euron's big fat cock. It would be neat, then Cersei and Dany can have a smugoff as the dragons fight. Naturally only the nigger dragon will survive to fight the WW.
I've been cheering for him since Hardhome.

Night King official theme

THE MOTHER OF CHEESEBURGERS

Yeah, made me smirk as well.

Really liked the silhouetted shots in this scene.

She got fat like really, really fat

This isn't a subtle show, unless we see his rotting dick go into her or hear lewd noises I doubt it. Seemed more like he was breaking her bones bit by bit to me. He didn't remove his pants or anything. So unless she shows up as an ahegao'd sex slave to the Mountain later on in the next season I will assume that regular torture was the case. Cersei said she was going to die slowly, she never said anything about the other kind of stuff.

Either that or it's just the dress.

dress doesn't explain arm fat

No, look at her in her nude scenes, she's a fatass

Oh, I guess I'll pay more attention next time.

it is now
eonline.com/news/725623/game-of-thrones-creators-changed-a-couple-of-things-after-sansa-stark-rape-outcry

why were people so pissed at the rape again?

kids were stabbed in their mothers bellies, throats cut left and right, unlimited sex and adultry, incest, blah blah, the series prides itself on honest brutality, and then this comes along and the world recoils in horror?

But Sansa's rape was one of the least graphical in the show?

that's so fucking stupid I can actually see D&D doing it. plus it's not like Cersei has any other prospects for keeping her power.

Well, to some people, it just comes off like D&D took Sansa from her actual storyline and railroaded her into Ramsay's dick for no foreseeable reason beyond shock.
But on the other hand, she didn't have to take the knot.

It was purposefully left as a "insert how you think show Cersei would torture here". I'd say it would be within Cersei's character book and show to have her raped as well as physically tortured. I think she'd rely on Qyburn after the initial shock of zombie mountain wore off. Of all the things to complain about in the show I felt that was handled fairly.

someone make a new thread.

because rape is the worst thing that can happen to a person don't cha know

forget that time theon was castrated with no outcry, RAPE IS BAD

a US Senator complained, along with a bunch more irrational women
it didn't matter that virtually nothing was shown

JUST RAPE MY LOGIC UP TO BE HONEST FAM

GoT didn't use to be turn your brain off stuff but it is now.

You can see physically how he is dominated by queen fatass' plot aura. You won't see a masculine man anywhere near her anytime soon. Men turn to cucks the instant they meet her.

Robert Baratheon is confirmed as a cuck no pretty and noble woman of Westeros wants to fuck.

B R A V O D & D

Feminists are the ones buttmad with the issue. They need to rank in the oppression olympics, and they need a thing that tops men killed in wars to create pity towards them.

Peaceful except for the monthly purge.

I don't want any of this speculation bullshit, I want to see Unella getting Mountain'd. For all we know he could be tickling her with a feather.

how did Varys get from Dorne to Mereen in like 10 minutes?

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

VARYS IS A FACELESS MAN CONFIRMED

I'm kind of annoyed that the wall didn't come down. It would have made a much better final scene than the mother of twinkies taking a boat ride.

They used the Luis Buñuel approach, the same used by Tarantino in Pulp Fiction. Your imagination will do the trick.

CIA Teleporter

He came with their ships. Pay attention to the sails, both the Tyrells and the Sneks have ships in the fleet.

Not just some ships. Ships that had only siege weapons, and no archers!
A single ship could have come along with archers and killed them off with flaming arrows before they even turned. The dragons were overkill.

They blew all the budget in the episode 9. That's why next season will be JUST 7 episodes. Maybe they will be longer and with more budget.

Actually when they kill Littlefinger, it's all over. Strong empowered Sansa was fucked without him setting up the whole Vale save.

This was bookfag fanservice, right?

How the fuck did they get there that quick and meet up perfectly?

I'am pretty sure D&D have some serious daddy issues, the story went from low-fantasy and politics to full-on feminist fairytail.

Its quite sad, really.

Hack reviewing of the finale, even to her standards, the show is too feminist

Each episode pretty has time go between it. That's how Olenna knew Margery and Loras were dead and was in morning, all the ships were ready with painted sails and Targearean sigils.

Time passage isn't presented as linearly as you think. Don't forget Jamie went from that feast in the riverlands to King's landing.

It was the exact opposite of bookfag fanservice.

*teleports behind you" heh… everything personnel, kid… *offers you an alliance with my dragon queen folded over 1000 times* heh, not bad kid… *teleports away*

I'm afraid GRRM is doing the same. D&D is following a plot already given by the fatso. GRRM defended some liberal writer hacks in the sad puppies controversy and he's pussy whipped by his wife.

This is probably the most ludicrous thing in the whole show. Wasn't he supposed to Clegane-tier atheticism in the books, what with him crushing Raygun Targaryen like a coke can with a fucking warhammer?

new thread

They used a bigger version of CIA's teleporter of course.

Not even close. Badly delivered

I will never understand how people can let their spouse make decisions for them in their work. Unless expressly asked for insight they should have the common decency to stay the fuck out of it. Especially in things like writing.

He's also a fucking faggot who supports "muh refugees" coming in

They literally shit all over Manderly as a prop for sassy Mormont also. They had plenty of other houses to use do the whole "sorry about the whole not believing in you Jon Snow Stark, AWOL Commander of the Nights Watch" but D&D just couldn't help but doing another drive by character assassination on old fat Manderly for the lulz.

Coming in to another country than his own. Hopefully that fat chucklefuck dies soon.

OOSHTBHfam

No shit. Also Jon is prettier than Tormund's two daughters so technically not a strong male character.

I've stolen every episode and gave fat fuck and HBO 0 shekels

Fag

This is what will turn his fantasies in reality

And that brother is…. Jon Snow!!! Dun dun dunnnnnnn….

No, she's Jon's aunt, it was the mad king who cucked Tywin on his wedding night.

Well to be fair, there's no telling how long it actually took for them to get that army prepped and ready to go. I imagine it probably took at least a couple months to get all the logistics for that big ass army ready to go. Plenty of time for Varys to go to Dorne and back, r…right anons?

But it's how the show handles it that's complete and utter shit, seriously, they make no hint or allusion what so ever to the passage of time.

Basically, D&D are a pair of lazy kike cucks.

Which instantly triggered me thinking about where the dragons poop, which of course led to

Poo in the loo, Drageet. Poo in the loo.

John's going to get caught in a blaze and not be consumed by the fire and people are gonna be all "what the fuck"?!?

And Daeny's gonna be all "Heyyy, we should probably preserve this bloodline, lets get to fuckin'."

Targaryen wincest confirmed for season 7.

But Dany is barren, she can't have children.

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Jamie Lannister

Season 7 is reportedly only going to be 7 episodes, season 8 only 6 and most likely the end of the series. So either they're going to cram a lot of budget into a smaller number of shows, and it's going to be fucking incredible, or they're wrapping things up and it's going to be an absolute shit show.

Martin's not finished with the books and there's probably zero chance he will be by the 8th season so of course the ending's going to be a shitshow, but an even shittier shitshow I should say.

Gee whiz, it's been so amazing lately, I really wonder how it might turn out :^)