Channel Autism #7: News at 11

Previous thread: archive.is/K08MS
Someone try to save it again, this lack of adblock in the archive and spicchan bullshit needs to go.

PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defy_Media
marzgurlproductions.com/news/navigation-and-support-update/
pastebin.com/TetqGQjM
notehub.org/soy7l
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjj3Ig1u63Y
8ch.net/tv/res/385412.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I found funny that Screen Junkies is what Dougie and friends always dreamed to become someday.

But with every clique of moron dedicated to make "reviews" on youtube, it is also a place full of cringe, autism and nu-male cucks who still think gamergate is a thing.

Screen Junkies follow the money now. If being a nu-male who thinks GamerGate was about driving women off the internet, then they'll say it, they have no opinions of their own.

That's true. I'm surprised is about the quality of their cringe, it's well delivered and edited in comparison with anything made by CA.

I saw some video featuring Patton Oswalt, and I never thought I'd see someone on the screen I wanted to punch more than him, the host of the segment was that fucking insufferable.

Only other video I watched was a game show with Elijah Woods, and everyone but him and some fat guy were such cringe worthy, circle-jerking faggots, it made me angry.

Screen Junkies….ugh. That looks horrendously bad.

It really makes you think.

That was the most retarded thing I've seen in a while.

When will Brad join the Jewario in the sky?

It's just a matter of time, he just won't learn from his mistakes and if this keeps going will only way one way, plus he's already tried before.

Poor Brad, he's been having a rough year.

He is bringing it upon himself, at this point he should just put a bullet in his head, it's faster than dating any other rainbow haired cunt.

I feel bad for him, but if he seriously does not stop, then why pity him.

True.

He got her too.

She wasn't fat, That's something. Why she decided to destroy herself by "becoming" a man?

I don't understand why this keeps being posted in these threads, what it means, or why anyone would find it funny.

Or who that woman even is.

Or how desperate you'd even have to be to casting couch *that*.

It's Douge's other girl, the one he got rid of Rachel for.

Wew…

Well she's pretty considering what Doug has by wife

Is Screen Junkies also mostly standalone Internet reviewers, or is it more of a group like RLM?

They're owned by a more corporate outfit than CA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defy_Media

Screen Junkies hired them. Those "reviewers" has a name on their own before joining.

Also CA was unable to sell the trademark to a media group, unlike the guy who created minecraft.

Why do you suppose they have so many mats on the floor, all clustered in one place?

Yoga with Doug?

She cuter as reverse trap than she was a girl

This
I wouldn't fuck it knowing it's a girl
But if it was a fuckboi, I would destroy that ass

Didn't Spoony have a spat with Jimmy Fallon and demand he be allowed on his show to talk about shitty board games a few years ago? And everyone was talking about how delusional Spoony was thinking he'd ever be on?

Is he still doing that shit? Jesus the guy can't let shit go.

One of my biggest problems with modern Spoony is he let his popularity go to his head. I remember in a lot of his older videos he at least had some self awareness and would've at least seen something like that as "unlikely" to happen.

New Spoony rants on twitter and takes some PR email saying they'd "consider" his offer as literal and not a nice way of letting him down.

I really get the sense his irl friends are just keeping this dream alive just because it keeps Spoony relatively happy and not because they ever expect anything to come of it.

The guy is still mentally stuck in 2010 and thinks he's still the same guy with the same fanbase and that if only he was just motivated enough to make another review he'd be bigger than Total Biscuit and PewDiePie. The guy just can't come to grips with the fact he's a has been like Armake21 and that in a few years he'll have to go on some kind of social security once his patreon dries up.

Why do all of these internet reviewers all age so poorly jesus

I remember when I first started watching Spoony back in the day and he actually looked like he had a job and a social life. Now he looks like a goblin.

He didn't get rid of Rachel. Doug probably begged Rachel to stay on. He even said in the video talking about her leaving that she was going back to LA to pursue other things.

Essentially after her contract with Demo Reel dried up she jumped ship as soon as she could.

Why is it Internet reviewers are so inept at actually creating shit?

Everything Doug has tried to create that doesn't involve "reviews" or "critic" has crashed and burned horribly. Everything Spoony's tried to make has failed. Linkara can't make anything. All these people can do is just criticize but not create.

The only one who actually has made shit in the past that has been moderately successful has been James and it's only because the guy had a history making films (and went to school for it) and actually puts a shitton of effort into it. (I'm still surprised he went the extra mile and created a themesong for his Dreamphone Board James episode. I thought he ripped that off from a commercial but no he made it for the episode).

Meanwhile all of Doug's attempts at making films just involve filming at some dude's house with shitty lighting and no script.

like fucking a trap but with an actual, biological vagina

I'm gonna rewatch his FFVIII review series, I seem to remember that he was kinda normal & straightforward & engaging at the start, took a super-long hiatus, then came back doing zany characters and stuff, while the game footage was all lifted from a longplay that had long existed on YouTube.

wait, what?

see

He is British so he has that going against him

What's she up to these days? There are some occasional uploads on her page, but not enough to really be classed as a full-time reviewer. To my knowledge, she hasn't started producing offspring. According to marzgurlproductions.com/news/navigation-and-support-update/ there are guys still sending her treats and lavish goodie packages, which means her hubby isn't bringing home the bacon.

Any updates on CuckFromTheShadows?

Well, the guy is the "editor" from a Chinese cartoon news website. This is somehow even more pathethic than being a janitor for a Chinese cartoon imageboard, and I would think it pays about the same.

Not it doesn't, it just means she's greedy.

Then why does it look like he evolved from a clean-cut, optimistic, young man into what seems to be a greasy Jew?

At least minecraft was actually mainstream and professional

isn't he some sort of Jew? I tried to find info on his ethnicity but he isn't nearly enough famous for this info to be easily available.

He's never claimed to be, but he's got the nose, the greed, and the mental illness.

I see. Maybe he has been raised by Jews, then? An honorary Jew, like Michael Bay?

The last threads have been too light on Channel Awesome new drama. Aren't they currently doing anything shady or stupid?

Aside from the usual overanalyzing of disposable pop and Wikipedia rundowns of one hit wonders?

she's lost about 30 lbs recently. I think she's cute in that frumpy, yet fuckable because she looks like an accessible lay. kind of girl you'd want to shoot a load on,but not hold hands with.

also i have no standards. id probably cuck Phelous and plow gran-gran Lupa under the right circumstances.

i cant help but look at the junk in his room.
half drunk bottles of coke
coffee creamer? and paper bowls right by the tv.
also who the fuck puts toothpaste by their computer table?

".. and then, he died!" - Brad Jones

can someone give me a TL:DR

This caused feels

I wonder how many Live Wire videos he watches of Spoony now. If he regrets giving 400$ to some cunt who doesn't produce shit anymore.

wat

who's more beta at that point?

there's always worse

Even assuming that somebody reported him to FBI, do you really think that Trump's DOJ will investigate voter fraud against Crooked Hillary in a state primary?

Spoony does have an SJW girlfriend. At least he gets laid.

More like giving him around $50 or so (since that must be a Cafe Press or similar bullshit service that gives around a 15% cut)

It's like seeing the progression from ordinary person to Ted Bundy.

touché

maybe not

crazy and (prescription) drugs can fuck you up.
he looks like a pill popper.

So is he just going to wear a Spoony tee shirt all or the majority of the time when tee-shirts are dress appropriate?

He most certainly is given how people report he's on drugs for bi-polar. A few years ago he talked about having a "heart condition" as well. He's likely on a ton of shit.

Which is the most likely reason why his productivity went so drastically down and his fans defend him getting Patreon welfare because of "muh depression" and not the fact he's extremely lazy.

And I hate these shit excuses his fans give him considering Total Biscuit has cancer and at least he still makes videos.

It still gets to me how narcissistic Spoony is.

The guy honestly thinks he should charge people for autographs. When he hasn't been relevant in years. Even at his height in popularity in 2009-2010 the guy still wasn't worthy of autographs.

It honestly makes me wonder if the guy was always an autist but kept it under the surface for most of his life or if the lack of exposure to actual human beings just warped his psyche.

imagine a 13 year old girl hanging these over her bed, staring into those tired, dead eyes.

Never played that MMO before but was the guy's strategy to acquire in-game assets and then sell them on ebay for IRL money? So the problem is that it's a dumb, fad investment like Beanie Babies- with high risk/low reward potential?

Daily reminder that crowds of people were throwing money at him and giving him free stuff wherever he went some years ago

I get the sense he's waiting for Star Citizen to come out and be God's gift to man he expects it's going to be. Then he'll sell the virtual ship accounts to people and turn a profit.

Except by all accounts the game is probably going to suck and most likely won't come out for several more years.

This is the problem when you start betting on video game projects because if the game itself is shit you're fucked.

Jesus christ his fans enabled him so badly.

You can see a similar pattern with the Nostalgia Critic where he kept doing stupid memes in his reviews because his fanbase would frequently spout them at conventions.

i think,delusions of grandeur and a lot of coddling from his gf and his enabling faggot fanbase are the root of his current behavior.
Even tho Scarlett fucked him up, he was still wasn't nearly as bad or unproductive when he lived with his brother.

I was looking for that.

Spoony has worked hard at truly becoming "No One"

Considering his standards is that something to brag about?

My prescription for Spoony's depression: start producing content. Something very easy, safe, that you can push out in under two weeks' time. Do the first in a series of short, low-resource-investment retrospective videos. Like your series on the Ultima series. You remember your Ultima retrospective, right? You were pumping out videos pretty consistently, for a while there you had one every month. The videos were informative and engaging. This time around, no characters, no zaniness that requires a large investment of time & energy, just a basic review, mainly voiceover, until you can get the momentum going. How about doing the first in 5-10 min retrospectives on Final Fantasy? Your name is based on an FF translation, right? Go for it, then! Don't fucking browse the forums. Don't play games that you aren't currently reviewing. Ask a trusted friend to change your Twitter pw and keep it hidden.

Oh shit, it's not even released? They should've gotten him into treatment for gambling-related pathological behavior.

She also spends the little money they have on dolls. Trying to make due with the dwindling patreon money her boyfriend doesn't work for and the shitty etsy store she has can't last that long.

I actually kind of like some of doug's older NC's. There's still a lot of cringey/unfunny moments though

Which ones in particular? The older is better than the newer, obviously.

All the board james songs are actually made for it, Bootsy writes them all.

She actually looks better in the autism rises pic than autism begins.

JUST

you should see her now. she's got the signs of aging that Anita has + the weight gain of Zoe Quinn

wew lad

Truth is being creative is as much of a craft that requires training and practice as any other skill.

James is a great example you brought up; you can really see all the time and effort he has devoted to film making from that student documentary about him and even from the AVGN aution videos where he shows all the scripts and storyboards.

We've all seen the screens from the user who claimed to work on the set of To Boldly Flee and what a clusterfuck that was. Even if NC & Friends had any good ideas the odds of them being able to effectively put them to film is near zero.

most of his "joke" reviews, or his reviews of children's movies and cartoons, mostly because I don't actually take any of his opinions seriously. he was mildly good at humor, but an amateur as far as actual critique beyond the blatantly obvious or shallow.

never forget

pastebin.com/TetqGQjM

Yeah I remember a video of them reacting to the Ghostbusters remake trailer and basically doing some kind of damage control, saying that it was great and funny. You could see that they were scared of saying something wrong.

pathetic

Ouch, that's a low blow.

I'm getting the feeling a lot of the diggers and autism-finders have buggered off lately. The "I'm going to spam 15 posts of images of this ugly 4/10 cunt" posters certainly aren't helping.

Total Asscancer's videos are cancer though.

God damn, DSP really does have it better. His girlfriend at least has a mediocre soap business and a regular 9-5 job, and doesn't buy creepy shit.

That's not the point. You could argue most of Spoony's most recent reviews are some of the worst content he actually put effort in

The difference is that Total Biscuit actually makes videos, Spoony just lazily does livestreams. And he doesn't give excuses as to why he doesn't produce content unlike Spoony.(I still remember how defensive he was over how long Final Fantasy 13's review took to make. And in the end it still turned out like garbage). Nevermind FF13-2 review NEVER EVER.

Poor, poor MarzGurl… Why didn't you save her?

…two discs? How many more hours did this movie need?

That's quiet the combination lol.

omg marz girl! save yourself.

Because she never deserved to be saved. She's used goods, broken up by a fucking brown manlet of all things. Let her rot in the personal hell she created for herself.

>>>/waifuist/
Fuck off.

notehub.org/soy7l
notehub.org/soy7l

Is her voice still bad?

"Jail." - Brad Jones

Are there any more picture of marzgirl's planets?

Spooning with Spoony was probably the only bit of acting Spoony has done that doesn't come off really awkward. And I think it's because he's surrounded by women.

most recent

was she trying to look like she's taking a shit?

btw, nice two pics that have been circulating throughout this board for weeks now. I went to her twitter and found a few more pics to get a better picture of where she's at currently

if she keeps downing the booze and sweets and coke the way she's been, I give her maybe 1.5-2 years til she and nella share the same dress size

I think that's called "trying to look attractive". Clearly it doesn't work at all.

lel

If you watched her Patreon funded trip to Disneyland to drink at all the bars there. She was surrounded by at least 4 nu-males the whole time, including the live-in ex.

That's fucking pathetic for those nu-males. Couldn't they at least orbit around a better looking SJW cunt? I mean, if you're going to hand your balls over to any bitch, it might as well be one that has a decent face or a hamplanet.

implying Nella wouldn"t be force to loss weigh or doe by than

Nella is already grandma mode

Am I a dumbass for asking whether or not that image has been photoshopped?

>>>/waifuist/

What does To Boldly Flee even mean? I figured it was from Star Trek, and then I figured it was a reference to Star Trek's "To Boldly Go [where no man has gone before]"

HOW THE FUCK COULD SOMEONE MAKE THIS WITHOUT SEEING HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS?

Even his really soft effeminate voice is fucking cringey. And it sounds like he's just softly speaking the words to let the song harmonize for him to masque how he can't sing.

The Star Trek reference was most likely the reason. According to Lupa the entire project was a disaster and nobody liked the title because the characters are actually not fleeing from anything in it.

Unattractive girls with huge knockers make me feel weird.

To be fair Brad Jones mostly just looks like he got beaten badly with the genetics stick. (Although I'd assume substance abuse has also prematurely aged him). Linkara meanwhile looks like he's the same age but he gained 50 pounds

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL

But sure, they're the autists.

IT'S FINALLY ON YOUTUBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjj3Ig1u63Y

This fucking review

what

She tends to be pretty based, ignoring Lewis' shit and fucking off with no drama once her time was gone. She's one of the smarter TGWTG people.

I actually like Suburban Knights the most, 5/10

How long has she been with them? Did she just join?

I knew he couldn't help himself after the first jab at the slogan. I'm glad i stopped watching his reviews..

So the Nasty Cock Slut is returning to my area for a con next month. I want to get a t-shirt printed with some of his shitty art on it for a nice subtle jab at his expense every time he sees me passing by his table. Anyone have any particularly hilarious examples saved? I wanted the picture of Cameron from Ferris Beuller's Day off looking at Linkara's cubist cityscape from a couple threads back but I just found out you can't save images from archives here.

ha, thank you. Just need to print it up.

I hate to say it, but Iron Liz was too good for him

what did he mean by this?

webm of the video where he does this?

don't forget to tell us how it went

You mean you don't know, user? Latza PAID someone to sing the song for him. That's not actually Latza's voice, it's someone he paid to sing for him.

Will do, they used to get all the main TGWTG people there except Brad because he's afraid to fly. I wish I knew all the stuff about them I do now, I'd have had a blast. All we're getting now from that group is The cockslut, Leon Thomas and Calluna. I like Calluna

I don't know what's worse

the fact he paid someone to sing a shit song for his review. Or the fact he picked such a shit singer.

where did this linkara cockslut thing come from?

a mlp song

thx

But user, that after pic of Brad doesn't have him staring at a gun weeping.

Carry it on a sign and make sure to record it with that shitty camera you bought, totallynotdarklinkara.

The fucking rainbow hair makes my SJW cunt detectors go haywire.

An autistic faggot in denial, who proyects his childish insecurities through a handdrawn comic.
Sound familiar?…. HMMMMMMMMM??

It gets better.

Its a rip off the greater autism.

For a second there, I thought the T meant tumbler, guess I gave him too much credit.

My little sister watches that show.
Got to say, is mediocre as you would expect but pretty much everything from season 1 to the first episode of season 5 could be considered right wing by the standards SJW's grasp now.
Haven't seen any from S5E1 onwards though.
Although I heard it got SJW pretty fucking hard.

Go watch his "Demolition Man" review.

I second this, post that shit everywhere so that trumpetts also stop giving him money and ridicule him even harder for being a SJW shillshit.

What the fuck?

Read again
I never said the show was good.

Slow down lol

Latza's cringiness, even by TGWTG standards is what have made him a living meme, no one thought that anyone could be this socially awkward but he, time and time again proves, that he is a manchild through and through. Albeit not in a sexually deviant way like linkara or chris chan, or a crafty greed fueled jew like Doug or Angry Joe; but in a truly deluded, idiot born yesterday, type of autism. He praises Doud and yet Doug refuses to either hire or even respond to him, he spammed messages to Jontron, Egoraptor, AVGN soliciting for them to appear on his vids, to no avail since they dont even respond to him either. He's so bad yet he tries so fucking hard to be an e-celeb, that it actually comes across as praise worthy.

I liked it, regardless the show has the simpsons syndrome of not fucking dying when its supposed to, its been over 6 years half of which the talented folk the executive producer brought in jumped ship ages ago.

samefag

>posted the wrong but still fitting spoony pic

You don't have to like what I like. And I personally don't care fo other people that happen to like what I like, ok. Back in my teens I used to fuck around with brony's in COD and BF3, and then I got sick some of their cancerous shit. But I refuse to talk shit about horsefuckers because some have occasionally made my day and were decent folk.

What a trashy cunt, I'd rather go fag than deal with such a bitchy self-entitled ex.

This is what bronies actually believe

Joe is a trend pandering jew
HMMM and Doug put in mlp shit to bash on an easy target given its rep and popularity to show off how "disgusted" they are over it like the hypocritical entitled children they are
And Latza… well…

CR of course was an early supporter, but turned against the show and fans after it became less Lauren Faust and more… MLP.

B A S E D L E M O N!

Is that pre-op Iron Liz?

I think that image would be too hard to make out that its Linkara's artwork and he probably wouldn't notice it, it would be better to just have a picture of the artwork itself because then he'd be almost guarenteed to see it.

Pussy.

Yes but would he know I was making fun of it or would it just inflate his ego in regards to his own perceived greatness?

The difference is ego. We know we're shit tier losers; they don't.

Imagine if I had delusions of being "the kind of gamer everyone should know". I don't and so I have kept my piece of garbage autistic ass from creating content and ending up as a lolcow. Some people are genetically inferior and socially unacceptable. The only dignity they can maintain is to stay unseen and therefore unmocked. Know your place.

does todd have a fur lip?

More like a dirty sanchez

I'm sorry I meant hair lip

JUST

Why do some of the women have beards?

Get triggered then cancerous shitposter, also last summer doesn't make you an oldfag tumblerina.

Will this do?

thomas latza

Didn't this fucker support Bernie?

I hope you get raped by a pack of Paul Latzas

pls no

I didn't think it was possible but the green screen effects are now worse than I remember and these idiots raised enough money on Indiegogo for THREE shows!

Btw they still only have 11 episodes of that stupid game show, even though they promised 40!

It's the SJW squad!

why am i not surprised
pretty hot Asian chick tho

Underrated Latza

Don't Channel Autisms still post their videos in some shitty low resolution?

Jews aren't white nor people.

It needs to be seen side by side. Latza had to have spent hours editing his video together to match it up perfectly.

And they wasted a bulk of it on many reshoots of many dropped pilots for Pop Quiz Hotshot and that first pilot that was finally released was the best one they had. Really makes you think how bad it was if that was the best they had. And to top it off, they replaced Brad host with Doug, even though that was the pitch for the original gameshow is that you get Brad as gameshow host.

Awesome comics barely talked about comics but comics in other mediums in general (and when it did for a whole episode, it barely beat a cartoon vlog), was bland and uninteresting, except for some cringe moments and political comments from Aiyanna like making Jimmy Olsen black in that supergirl tv show was progressive.

We've still got that video game show to look forward to if they still are going through with that promise that is more broken than their dreams of breaking out of doing nostalgia critic forever.

Also after moving to LA, Paul went to some get together for Columbia College alumni. He liked this girl enough to get two pictures taken with her.

And it's all going to be about how games like DA:I, Depression Quest, etc. are great and how the irrelevant coopted boogeyman cuckoldgate are bad and evil.

that only makes it worse.

I bet he made dat ass clop

Fuck off, Flap Cunt.

ah ha! someone finally posted this again in half chan. you eggkara autists better save it for posterity this time.

Spoony's working on that Sanpaku.

LOOK AT THEM! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

LOL

Because it's 2016?

Because saying "Trump is Hitler" is so funny and original, right?

Brad is based.

Fuck off, Brad.

soon

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

YOU'RE A FUCKIING WHITE MALE!

You bullies, muh feelings.

He's pro-muslim rapefugees, what a suprise.

Got an uncensored version of first pic?

Literally who?

nope, Hope released it in one of her jesuotaku videos, maybe is she wearing shorts and a strapless shirt and she just put the black square. Like that bubble filter.

When even DSP has a better-looking girl than you, maybe it's time to consider making a noose…

Spoony's man crush back when he first started making videos.

I can imagine them getting Joe to do extra videos with Doug and call that their "video game show".

Paul Latza just got a job working for Disney according to facebook.

Looks fake as shit

man, you guys have latza shit going on in here

Is he becoming Doug?

He just couldn't resist after making the 'Make Youtube Great Again' "jokes"

Not surprised hes a mudbeard-loving cuck

Didn't he also do a video on how he was also OK with whitewashing and how people who didn't like a niggress Hermione were crazy?

There is always a Douge.

AVGN ripoff cunt. He was the precursor to overly-angry screechy "reviews".

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/r9k/
Go.

Just because there are some snakes with pretty patterns on them doesn't mean you should fuck them.

You forgot Rolfe's caucasian sausage fest checker

That last image can't be real, can it?

Not even the remaining bronies care about MLP anymore

It's real.

Latza still does, he constantly retweets some loser friend of his that makes pony related arts and crafts.

Bebop is gay?

Why is Latza such a hero?

Yeah but he's such a lovable idiot.

Why do they have such low standards?

What's the alternative? Being like Brad and going through fangirl after fangirl?

Why didn't they date someone and see it works, they aren't isn't that ugly to deserve a fat wife. Guys can do a lot with confidence and knowing what unstable women are.

It looks like they got lazy and settled quickly/gave up, or maybe they have some serious self-esteem issues

fuck my grammar.

Well for Douge and Rob, they knew their wives before their success. It's probably a lot easier to connect with someone like that than meeting someone at a convention that idolizes you.

As for their wives being dumpy fatasses, the two of them also were never fit or athletic, so why would the wives be?

They don't have to athletic, but there are loser nerds girl with decent physiques they could have chosen.

Guys can be "worse" than their women if the guy can start and manage the relationship. I know a girl who is 10/10 body but has serious anxiety issues and doesn't leave the house, but if a guy could set up a relationship with her around her issues he'd be set.

I guess my main question is how can they have sex with these women, unless they have a fat fetish. They must have chosen fat wives or the relationship encroached on them and they were attached and couldn't let go.

Dougue's landwhale is rich tho.

FUCK YOU SPOONY YOU DON'T GET TO BANEPOST

That's never been proven. That's just people trying to rationalize why Douge aimed so low. If they were rich, they'd be living in a nicer neighborhood than Woodridge, Illinois.

Wonder how she feels about his recent ascension to based status.

Jesus fucking Christ, that was stupid! Do you know the source?

Why no sound, btw? I would imagine that the original would contain some soppy pop music.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Is that long black thing in pic 2 supposed to be a gun or something? If so, it looks ridicolous.

Could someone comment to me on the legality of selling shirts with copyrighted names and movie quotes on?

The worlds least clever "parody". I checked the original, and he essentially only replaced "pony" with "gamer", "jane doe" with "john doe", and so on and so forth.

At 1:09 he changes
to the gramatically incorrecct

NEW THREAD
8ch.net/tv/res/385412.html