Why has no one tried to assassinate this animal...

Why has no one tried to assassinate this animal? Surprised no one has snapped and attempted to kill him for all the abuse he hurls at them.

reported to the FBI ᕦ °ᴥ °ᕥ

its true though he doesnt know who hes yelling at, what kind of psyche is under there. some mofos migth snap

I EINT NO BITCH CHEF

Contestants are screened and he probably has a clause in their contracts that will fuck their shit up if they try something.

No doubt he's got security standing by if things get too heated.

He just has no patience for incompetence.
Really nice guy when you aren't shitting on his plate.

It really makes you think.

i remember an episode where, Ramsay was chimping out as usual, except he was doing it to some Jersey meathead who proceeded to out-chimp him. calling Ramsay on his macho bullshit and asserting his own manhood. to save face, Ramsay suddenly changes personality to a soft-spoken, disapproving Brit, who is just flabbergasted at the situation before him, as if he wasn't an abrasive, obscenity-spewing psycho just a second before. it was a pretty interesting moment.

Thats now what happened. Go watch it again.

Not i mean

I'm sorry you're a bitch who got voted off, faggot.

wew lad

🙄

if anyone's gonna do it, it'll be one of the Amy's Baking Company owners. they're fucking nuts

other than that, anyone else hear about him using food that was made somewhere else in his restaurants?

You realize shows like these are staged right?

If someone does it, it'll be a Finn.

They fear that if they kill him James May will make a pie.

Ramsey is just an actor, you guys know that right? That's not even his real name.

If you watch his early documentaries it's really sad to see what he's become.

obviously this shit is staged but its actually quite close to the common tone in most kitchens, at least his verbal abuse is kinda funny and hes not actually hitting anyone.

seriously, working in a kitchen at a "good" reataurant is a right cunt, id rather go through basic or AIT before I do that bullshit again, and I never actually cooked just did salads and shit.

I know a bunch of cooks, all of them are cokeheads and broken people, you used to be able to avoid a lot of the shit by doing seasonal work but thats not nearly as lucrative as it used to be.

fuck the whole culinary "culture" honestly, its masturbatory, elitist cancer and these cunts whose lives revolve around food and wine should be camped/gulaged

I've worked in several kitchen during University and never noticed anything like that.

But it might be because i'm german and everybody knows germans are a relaxed and laid-back folk.

Ich bin auch Deutsch Junge;)

Im sure they arent all bad, but the vast majority of "szene lokale" and restaurants that have an image to uphold are run by alcoholic, abusive cunts, wie gesagt ich hab in mehr als eine Küche gearbeitet und die meisten meiner Jungs sind Gastro mit Schaden

An efficient kitchen does need to be run like a ship, but these fuckers go way overboard, maybe its gotten better in the last few years but i doubt it honestly.

Only in France or shitty kitchens in Britain trying to emulate the Ramsey Style. Most people have figured out long ago that this kind of anger in the kitchen is counterproductive.

Holy shit this show is fake as fuck. People actually watch this crap?

Culture television.

What makes you think it's staged? They hire hotheads and leave them in on purpose to create drama in all of his shows.

Whoever edits his shows deserves to be shot.

I can really recommend to watch one episode of the UK version and one of the US version.

It's such a great example of the differences in entertainment. The US version is so obviously fake, loud, obnoxious and dramatic, while the UK versions, while edited and staged too, are more docu-entertainment than drama.

It's rare that you see such an obvious example. It's like two different persons.

It's like they are selling the same garbage to two different cultures or something.

Someone needs to get those hotheads out of here.

>big guy for you gets big dubs

personality defects are magnified by 10x in a high stress, close working quarters environment like a kitchen.

Some tried. They all failed. The Ramsay reigns eternal.

This. Stop making shit food and Ramsay is very amiable.

Yeah, but Finns know that their food is disgusting. They also don't have emotions as far as I know.

James May makes better food than that faggot.

Yeah, fucking Americans never did anything worthwhile.