TOP CUCK

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/top-gear-matt-leblanc-to-quit-show-unless-cohost-chris-evans-is-sacked-a3281071.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gFPgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahh you beat me to it
archive.is/gFPgE

Isn't Joey supposedly to be vaguely watchable compared to Chris Evans?

yes and the bbc know this so will get rid of chris evans to appease joey

You know, Mat Le Blanc is a nice guy in real life, he's always been interested in motor sport as well, even filming many programmes about it in yank land. If he had decent co-hosts it might be watchable, but Chris Evans is the BBC incarnate, completely poltically correct, not funny, afraid of offending anyone, and most of all, a boring cuck.

i thought they were friends

Nah, that was only for t.v. Matt is a pretty down to Earth guy, he'd probably get along with Jeremy and co if they were together, but instead he's stuck with Cuck Evans.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if LeBlanc is secretly based?

he did get on with jeremy and co
heres his star in reasonably priced car

and here is him in a piece they did

Ah, see I knew he was just a down to Earth guy. I think him being friendly with Cuck Evans is just him being professional rather than an actual friendship.
Shame though if he were to leave and Cuck stays on.

From Top Kek to Top Cuck. I hate the BBC.

The Amazon show was already launched?

if he leaves and cuck stays their rating will dive even more

It's like you're always stuck in second gear

Exactly, but if the cuck leaves and they bring someone English but down to Earth like Matt, it would save the show, question is who could they bring?

I think it's supposed to air around october.

Ok, thanks fam.

they have enough people
stop extra gear and bring those two presenters onto the main show
fuck bbc3 internet shite

said, no need for any more hosts. Just take Chris Harris (the arab looking guy) and give him a permanent spot on the main team. Then you finally have a show that can hold 1% of a candle to the original trio, rather than one that holds nothing.

He didn't get to bring friends.