You're walking down the street late at night with your girlfriend, when this man sees you...

You're walking down the street late at night with your girlfriend, when this man sees you, approaches you and your girlfriend and breaks down and starts crying uncontrollably.

What do you do?

tell him I loved him on fear factor

Demand the weed he surly has on him.

ask if he's ok

Laugh and ask if he can get Cernovich's autograph when he's done fucking his wife.

Did he ruin Kevin Smith as a person by getting him into weed?

Rev up the oven

Call the Gestapo to get rid of this filth.

sheit man y u gotta be so mean to da jews 🕍✡️🕎

hant dey suffad enuf?😒😞😢 smhfam

tell him to go back to canada

Back about 6 years ago my friend and I were walking home from my work and we crossed a park, and Seth Rogan was walking down the street across from us smoking a joint and we walked up next to him and he said hey and we said hi and he walked away, we thought we were going to be in his next movie, we were still in high school and his movies sure we're the coolest. Anyways were from bumfuck Saskatchewan and don't get many celebrities around these parts. Although Ellen page went through the airport about 5 months ago which was p cool. I didn't see her though

That picture needs a spoiler warning. Do you know how ugly jews are m8?

Laugh at the weed drenched jew and tell my girlfriend that this is the cuck who will let us bang his wife and have a threesome with. Then tell him he can expect to find his house pretty messy afterwards.

You lost me there

Luckily my wife hates him already for his sense of humour. so we probably just keep walking

Fuck his wife.

What about her son?