Trump GET

Trump GET

Congratulations you got one on a arthritic board.

LE ANGRY LIMEY TELL THE TIMEY

GETs only count if all of the numbers are the same, every number after the first is "0", or if all the numbers are consecutive starting from "1". You're in the minor league dubs/quads/trips/quints.

But your misunderstanding of GETs has already memed Hitlery into presidency. Thanks a lot, faggot.

kek

Those are some really nice repeating digits. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

IT'S BONE

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

Nice work OP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

checked

checked and erect

CAN'T STUMP
WON'T STUMP
NEVER STUMP
SHALL NOT STUMP

>>>/cuckshed/

HOW'D YOU DO IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER?!

That's not a GET.. here are some examples of a GET.

trumpcucks, so easily triggered, so easily manipulated

underrated posts

Is Donald T____ the most powerful cuck in modern history?

Bernie supporters may be huge faggots but at least their candidate isn't a fucking retard that seeks to infringe on the privacy of Americans.

sage for off topic thread

you'd have a point if any viable candidate was different than trump in that regard, or if any other candidate was better than trump in even more important things

top kek
also

Not an argument

Not a philosopher

is this a thing (((you))) made up to counter the fact that you lefty faggots virtue signal constantly?
also
I'm not "alt right", I'm natsoc
"alt right" is pozzed, just like neoconservatism
that said, Trump is based and he'll likely be the first step in the right direction

Yeah bernie isn't 'fucking retarded'

Kill me

Ever notice how newfag drumpfcucks can only post memes, social signalling, and statist rhetoric? I sure do.

Fuck off plebbit

there's no image to properly convey my simultaneous rage and bemusement. take the signalling back to facebook, goyim. imageboards aren't for you.

wew lad

You goons are terrible at this.

He could also be an anarchist. That's when instead of making Google your de facto government like librultardians want you firebomb everyone and destroy society.

idk, ansocs rarely say statist in my experience. I automatically assume if someone says that he's either a lolberg or has been exposed to their lingo. I often use it humorously, but I have a bunch of lolberg friends.

Checked and keked