The Goonies VS. The Monster Squad

Which is better?

Personally, I prefer Monster Squad. I used to love Goonies more but nowadays I can't get over the dialog problems in it. Everybody talks over everyone else. Yes, I know that makes the characters seem more realistic, but I think it fucks up the interactions.

Another reason I like MS is because it feels more adventurous since supernatural stuff is actually happening. In Goonies, nothing supernatural occurs (Though it is implied that some stuff that happens could be considered supernatural like the whole pirate ship sailing away.)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cg9my
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fred Dekker directed Robocop 3.

Monster Squad by far. Better humor, the makeup was top notch, and it was just more fun.

The Goonies has a giant retard and the Truffle Shuffle, but The Monster Squad's got the nards.

IMO they are both great movies for children, we may never see their like again.

Fuck RoboCop 3

OH SHIT user

You just memed the Goonies' reboot into existence. Full female cast.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS ELABORATE BAIT

I CHUCKLED AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF "HEH I COULD ACTUALLY SEE SOMETHING THAT RETARDED HAPPENING NOWADAYS"

IT'S REAL

>archive.is/cg9my

Only pain is real now, user.

MSIDF PLS GO

While I have never seen 'The Monster Squad', I can confidently say that 'The Goonies' is the superior of the two films.

Back to Holla Forums

I watched it years ago and it's terrible. Goonies is superior in literally every way.

no… NO
THIS CAN'T BE

Go fuck yourselves.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

REMOVE THIS PEDO THREAD

A bunch of kids look for virgins while Wolfman pranks calls cops like an autist.

"Heeeee's gonnnnnna kill youuuur sooon."

Scary German guy is actually a jew with some weird barcode hipster tattoo on his wrist to get bitches.

The actuor who played Dracula was a fucking professional, killed it.

"mummy came to my room"

MY NAME, CLICK CLACK, IS HORACE!

you can't really compare these two

op is a retard

WHAT IS THE POINT

Definitely Goonies. Monster Squad was awesome, but its definitely a runner up.