This movie is awesome

This movie is awesome.

The original BREXIT.

My favorite scene

The battle scenes are fantastic, and that's about it.

How does it compare to Free State of Jones

Heath Ledger was a whiny little bitch

It's dumb, real dumb.

Dumber than Independence Day and Stargate, I'm not even a Roland Emmerich hater either.

Who cares about that nigfest, it's just a modern day version of glory anyway.

The patriot, on the other hand, is awesome as shit.

That's because he's only capable of making okay movies, somehow this one gets a pass because I forget he directed it.

But it's practically what would happen if one of us were in the revolution. Lose people close to us, sperg out real hard and go full Driver by killing people, and then finally perform wincest with the hot cousin.

That's not how linear warfare works. The Patriot is an awful movie. Also, guys didn't fucking wear powdered wigs in the field. How the fuck would that even work?

No one cares about that gay shit. Watching Mel scalp some pasty limeys was awesome

Are you retarded? Of course they didn't. Do you think the rank and file could afford powdered wigs let alone maintain them? Only officers wore that shit as part of their uniforms. I mean jesus fuck do you think that the military follows civilian fashion that closely? In the case of British soldiers of the 1740s, artwork suggests that they cut their hair short, which bullshit. Instead, a soldier used tallow or other fat to grease the hair, which was then fashioned into pigtails and tied back into the scalp hair to give the impression of short hair. It was then completely covered with powdered chalk to give the impression of a powdered wig. Later in the century, hair was likewise tied back, greased and powdered, but false hair pigtails were adopted, kept in a tubular queue and tied back with ribbons to the soldier's own hair. The overall effect was that of a powdered wig with a long tail and bow.

Leave it to Holla Forums to be dumb as fuck and state the obvious, once again. Maybe you should just stick to watching youtube ecelebs and leave discussing kino like the Patriot to the men.

The last battle scene before Yorktown is actually pretty historically accurate. The militia fired off a couple of volleys, ran back when the brits charged, turned around and counterattacked with the main army.

Did the Brits perceive the feigned flight but didn't care, or just fell right into it unawares?

The general could have perceived it halfway into the charge and he probably wouldn't have had time to recall it. The people in front could have perceived it from the instant they started moving, but they were given an order, follow it or be shot ;)!

Mike Stoklasa hates it so I do too

Honestly what is the point of a post like this? Calling something bait is the lowest bottom of the barrel kind of post to make. At least a shitpost can be funny but all this does is spam up the board. Not everything is le epic bait out looking for (you)s

And yet the film showed that happening.

No. Fucking. Shit. Sherlock.

It's fiction

FICTION
I
C
T
I
O
N

I don't need some autist wandering into my board and pointing out the obvious because he can't comprehend why an action movie staring Mel "The Jews are the cause of all the world's problems" Gibson isn't 100% accurate. I mean how fucking stupid do you need to be to have to declare something that is obvious to anyone with half a brain? Does it make you feel like a big boy? Do you wander up to the kids standing in line to sit on Santa's lap before Christmas and tell them the truth before walking up to their parents and bragging about how you knew all along Santa wasn't real? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these cisbusters threads because you’re a faggot who doesn’t doesn't realize that everyone knows it is going to be shit so you have to explain over and over again. How fucking stupid are you that you have to judge others by your already extremely limited
mental faculties? Do you think because you somehow made this amazing revelation that you are somehow special and more intelligent and thus need to show it to everyone else? Did you just discover that fiction is a thing and now you must explain to all these poor plebs this fantastic discover? Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to impress the fucking idiots on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Implying they aren't. user you have some reading too do.

>>>/pdfs/3718
>>>/pdfs/3617
>>>/pdfs/3439
>>>/pdfs/3438
>>>/pdfs/3259
>>>/pdfs/3258
>>>/pdfs/753
>>>/pdfs/540
>>>/pdfs/498
>>>/pdfs/22
>>>/pdfs/3

Sage because off topic.

I didn't imply shit. I used a direct quote from Mel Gibson. Well minus the profanity.

Holy fucking shit you are that same fucking retard, aren't you? Learn to fucking read you subhuman nigger. Don't come back to the internet until you can. Your posting privileges are revoked.

Hilarious.

If you want to make it funnier imagine him as this guy saying that post out loud.

cuck/10

I'm watching this on July 4