Star Trek TV series to be more graphic, Bryan Fuller hints

Star Trek TV series to be more graphic, Bryan Fuller hints

“Because we’re CBS All Access, we’re not subject to network broadcast standards and practices,” says Fuller, who famously pushed the boundaries of broadcast TV content on his last series, NBC’s Hannibal. “It will likely affect us more in terms of what we can do graphically. But Star Trek’s not necessarily a universe where I want to hear a lot of profanity, either.”

Fuller also confirmed that the first season, which debuts next January, will consist of 13 episodes. Casting is underway, and Fuller says he’s considering actors for his roles in “a colorblind prism and a gender-blind prism.”

The writer-producer was also asked if the franchise might include gay characters for the first time. “I think the progressive audience that loves Star Trek will be happy that we’re continuing that tradition,” he says.

ew.com/article/2016/06/23/star-trek

Be prepared for Sense8 levels of faggotry.

Can we expect our first transgender captain?

Can Fuller actually do something somewhat difficult and at least make a decent show first before worrying about trannies and swearing?

Didn't we already have a darker star trek with Deep Space Nine? If it does shitty maybe they'll turn all the cast into holograms so the whole new series becomes pointless.

They talk like having a female captain would be some revolutionary thing. It isn't. We've had female captains before.

yeah but we never had a female captain we actually wanted to fuck

GAY SEX SCENES

Janeway could be fuckable with a enough drinks.

fuller is indeed, a fucking faggot.
And it shows.

Star Trek is about exploring new ideas intertwined with a futuristic society. Who here wants to bet that this reboot will be a bland forgettable waste?

I can't wait for 20 minutes of each episode being slow pans of lens flares and slick glans.

I hear in the first episode they're gonna crush Checkov between a shuttle and the docking bay doors.

A Star Trek TV show?!

What a ridiculous concept!

Well no, Bryan. You're going to intentionally cast a lot of non-white, non-male actors. You are going to be painfully aware of race and gender.

If you hire people using a gender-blind and color-blind prism, you will end up hiring a bunch of white males.

somebody give that man a cigar

ANOTHER Wesley episode?

By which he means they'll be hiring as few white people as possible. A white guy and a black guy auditioned for this role? Better give it to the black guy.

I wonder how prime directive will sit whit SJW folk.

Star Trek: SJW. Where no LGwhatever has gone before. Open borders for the Federation. Borg welcome. Assimilation is the ideology of peace. "Progressive stack" for senior officers meetings. Starring Wil Wheaton as Captain Wesley Crusher, in a dress.

Star Trek has always been leftist propaganda

Star Trek has always been male entertainment with some propaganda added here and there.

That will change when feminists and faggots get their hands on it. The only skin you will see is a green, naked, fat Lena Dunham.

And by that you mean that Star Trek was always nu-male wish fulfillment where their Mary Sue communist society goes forth and teaches the ignorant, misogynistic, racist masses the enlightenment of the atheist fedora.

Star Trek was always filth.

Is Voyager the only show you ever watched? You millennials missed out.

Original Star Trek was alpha male Kirk shooting phasers, punching Klingons in the face, getting his shirt ripped, then seducing the hot, half naked alien broad.

The prime directive is that you don't interfere with or reveal yourself to a pre-warp civilization.

And Starfleet ignores it as they wish. TNG was terrible for that.

let's say star trek was good when roddenberry, that faggot, didn't get the chance to put his hand on it too much

luuul

It was always fucking terrible. Dialogue goes from cringey to nonsensical techno-babble, episode after episode is devoted to delivering pozzed leftist morals, they had a filthy nigger sow on the cast back when it wasn't cool, Roddenberry was such a humongous pussy he made the guns not look like guns.

It's still a mystery why people even like this piece of shit franchise. Is it autism?

But that's bullshit, or is the space gommie jewtopia a place where swearing is illegal anyway?

I thought Star Trek was already supposed to be a leftist space utopia?

What more could they do?

I mean the headquarters for Star Fleet is fucking San Francisco

Well, since Star Trek was never good, nothing of value will be lost.

The sooner they drive the IP into the ground the sooner we can chase the leftists out of the genre and have quality sci-fi back.

well at least you guys are self-aware

Sci-fi, during the golden age, used to be about exciting adventures, greater than life heroes, a sense of exploration and thrill.

Then kikes like Asimov came along, and suddenly sci-fi became a vehicle to "explore" social and civil rights issues, and it promptly went to shit.

The only kind of sci-fi that isn't complete garbage these days is 40k fluff, and only because it understands that it's there to be fun, not tell the goyim what monsters they are for bullying the green space niggers.

asimov wrote the kind of scifi you're talking about though, you've never read fantastic voyage? and HG Wells was all about morose self-contemplation, and he's one of the founding fathers of scifi. Your worldview is dumb.

>All of this >>>Holla Forums and >>>Holla Forums asspain.

Ignoring Grand Master's hard on for the Smurfs.

The Inquisition and Gaunt's Ghosts books are all good fun. I once tried to read Old Man's War and noped the fuck out of it within the first 50 pages, when the old, fat, ugly bigot dies just after asking why white Americans have to go and die so Pajeet and his 40 kids can get to colonize space.

it's okay user-kun

You never made any arguments, cuckboy.

You've never actually read Asimov, have you?

The captain will be transgendered and the first officer(also the science officer) will be a Muslim because
the white guy will be the janitor.

No m80, the only white males in the show will be the ebul Romulans, Cardassians and Borg, cuz muh imperialism and (((cultural appropriation)))

How will they explain the lack of white men?

The crew will have one white male member and he will be a supreme cuck lord. His name …. Picard, father of Jean-Luc.

They won't, it would be racist to even mention the greatest evil that has ever existed.

Wew lad.

If they don't revisit planets with suspiciously loose sex practices like Rubicun III and feature ayyliums having orgies in plain sight then they're lying out their ass.

Also remember this? webm related

Oh never mind. Expect lots of gay shit in the first fucking episode and from then on.

t-thanks /nu-pol/

Or a series based around the political maneuvering and backstabbing in the Romulan Senate

Stay assblasted you communist faggot.

Rolling for trans captain played by the trans franknfurter

Surely they would just give someone gene therapy and actually change their gender.

But I like Hannibal.

just look on the bright side: your shitty genes will die with you :^)

Oh there's probably some people who want to run around without taking it.

After all, if you doubt a person with facial hair and a cock is really a woman, that's your problem.

Oi m8. I'm an actual communist. Thanks for posting that video. I think it's funny. Everyone in it is an entertaining retard.

Actually now I'm just thinking people would turn themselves into bearded ladies and futas and shit. Why isn't Star Trek full of furries and weird fucks tbh?

Holy fuck how delusional.

oh it shows tbh

salt

That's right keep repeating yourself. That's how you know you're right. When something indicates you're wrong, you don't find or show how you're not actually wrong or how they're wrong. Instead you just curl up and repeat your comforting believies.

Deep Space Nine was great once Rick Berman left the production to create a shitty spin off called Voyager.

LAD
A
D

Wow you types really have zero self awareness.

Nobody's calling you assmad. We're calling you a delusional retard.

You're calling me delusional because you disagree with me. I'm calling you delusional because you're blatantly trying to rewrite what people are saying in posts that everyone can read ITT.

eh

I'm calling you a retarded assblasted cuckfaggot.

Learn 2 English m88.

Is this supposed to mean something to me?

You were also calling me delusional. I don't care about insults to be honest, but it's pretty funny when some stormnigger projects their own bullshit onto someone else.

Ohhhh boy.

Fuller is a faggot so it's not that surprising.

wow, Holla Forums is more articulate than usual in this thread. sounds like somebody is working hard for that associate's degree!

>>>/reddit/

Get fucked.

stay buttmad losers

You communists are retarded, go back to your safe space sites such as reddit. No one likes your bullshit here.

It's all bullshit user

Earth is actually not a globe

sounds like you're the one who needs a safe space tbh

You have many safe spaces to choose from for your utterly retarded ideology, but we have very little for ours. You insist on pushing your leftist bullshit everywhere. This site was created to get away from retards like you.

Now fuck off.

if you espouse an ideology of hate you'd better be prepared to receive some hate yourself. go to a klan meeting if you want to be among your own, little shitler.

I do love you tbh

I made an account just to tell you to fuck off

stopped reading right there
Asimov was great sci-fi writer

It's like they totally forgot this happened, or that mirror Kira didn't try to fuck anything that moved (until it stabbed her in he back)

i luv genderfluidsidity

user is not a rabid puppy but definitely a sad one

God that show is pure degeneracy. Its opening was fucking disgusting.

Kira? I think you meant Dax.
I liked Jadzia Dax, too bad they fired the actress because she wanted to be paid the same as the rest of the main cast.

Shit I misread, I though you were talking about Dax.

I have no doubt that this show will be nothing short of well made.

Lets ignore the fact that the show originally wanted to include a gay and a black in the first series but the producers thought it was too degenerate and made them pick ONLY ONE so they went with a black woman.

Star Trek was always progressive trash. Only the first series was campy 70 cheesefest meets the twilight zone while the others tried to be more philosophical.

Yes, but once upon a time leftistm wasn't as degenerate, it was actually about enlightenment and actually fighting against despots, instead of welcoming them with open borders.

Make it leftist-progressive

Consider I have biten. Asimov is actually good for fantasy and science fiction. And most of his shit wasn't as much civil rights, it was about roman empire in space.
The ones that came later tried to push that.

Because back when it was made we didn't know society would devolve.
we thought progress would come and we'd get enlightened.

Calling people delusional is also insulting them. Please stop shitting this thread.

worse: commie propaganda. Roddenberry was a marxist.

Top kek

I'd fuck her right in her throat cancer.

Star Trek already had gay characters.

pic related: turbolez, rumpy-pumpy man, heterosexual woman

She fucked Data

lesbians use vibrators.

Not vibrators in the shape of men

you know nothing, jon snow

i am perfectly ok with this

You mean clang?

She also fucked a Romulan.

Isnt sulu gay?

They're all gay. They're all gay.

god, Ric Flair is such cancer