Liked it more than the rlm force awakens review

liked it more than the rlm force awakens review

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkH6Rgx8wek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty gud.

RLM hasn't done the Plinkett review yet. This guy's okay but it's still only 1/3 a Plinkett vid, he also overlooks major problems with story, tone etc that Mike will no doubt nail (eg Poe being 'funny' when he meets Kylo Ren thus killing any sense of tension). This guy's definitely edgier though, solid A-

Plinkett review never ever. They overstepped themselves with Abram's flick. It's too late now.

It really makes you think.

HOWEVER

Just like he did with Star Trek. Oh wait.

Did you watch part 2?

Overall it was a pretty good review, but it mostly just does a plot synopsis, it would have been better if he had gone in depth. Instead of just going through the film and explain the plot, it would've been better to do it in a more non-linear fashion. Say "the plot of this movie is a rip of A New Hope" and then go through each character and their role, especially Rey. He didn't go into depth of individual shots or moments that didn't work either.
Also too many memes and impact font throughout, bit too edgy and circle jerky as well.
I wonder when this guy will sell out and apologize for all the problematic Jew insults and jokes he made in the review.

He browses this site so more later than sooner.

better than yms
and doesn't suck dog dick

This guy's other videos are great. The Deadpool vs One Punch Man video was spot on and the Avatar dealio was really fun to watch even though I haven't watched either cartoon he was talking about.

He also made the best Fury Road review on Jewtube, solely because he's the only one I've seen not sucking that film's dick dry.

you're him, aren't you?

I could't even watch new star wars film to end because it was so horrible.

pretty good videos, waiting part 2 of deadpool vs one punch man.

furry road was good action film and sould not be praised anything else, no one is saying Commando is pinnacle of narrative movies but i like commando too, so other revive for some reason suck mad max dick dry for something it's not.

Yeah, I agree that It's a decent movie, however the difference between a movie Mad Max and Commando is the implied sillyness and cliche of an Arnold movie vs the serious tone of the new Mad Max.

Not only that, but there really wasn't a ham-handed political message in Commando. It's a basic badguy vs goodguy flick. Whereas Mad Max is trying to invoke a political message that's extremely infantile and desolate. The whole thing with the Pampered wymyn acting like they don't have it good by being cows that don't get slaughtered. Not only that but you can't respect the baddies in Commando because they're not given any sort of depth. They're simple enemies to be gunned down, basic props, whereas in Mad Max they've been given a deeper story, and due to that effort being put into the baddies, it throws you off when they do/act stupidly. It's like buying a beautiful Persian rug for the sole purpose of yanking it out from under someone, this juvenile writing makes people angry.

If you notice the people that enjoyed the movie are people that don't think about the shit that's being shoveled into their minds (bluepilled faggot masses) and the left-wing media/critics that thought the new Starwars was good.

This guy deserves more views.

But mad max fails in political stuff so badly it sould only be watched and revived as action flick.

I liked it, it's like a compilation of the best TFA rants from Holla Forums.

He's a bonafide Holla Forumslack so he'll never apologize for the Jew jokes.

The bad acting is saved by good sets and being shot on film something the OT benefited from but the PT didn't.

TFA had more CGI and less real sets than the prequels.
I'll give you that but what's the point when 90% of the movie is made up by digital effects anyway?

This is why the movie was bad

This, I honestly wonder if a Plinkett review of TFA would even rip into anything, I'm honestly expecting it to be cringe-inducing like the JewJew Star Trek review where Mike literally tells people to just turn their brain off to enjoy the shit being presented to them

I didn't really care at first that they liked TFA but when they had to pull Star Wars Internet Defense Force in reviews of OTHER movies I started to get pissed. Everything I've heard Rich say about the movie in the review itself and since then suggest to me that he was as bored by the movie as I was but he's afraid to say anything to upset Plebledditmemers.

I loved fury road and thought cuck wars was pretty lame. Where do I fit in to the spectrum?

In the end he actually does not agree that Fury Road is feminist flick.

This flick does have a really strange plot though with a completely unclear message. That's what happens when a film stays in production for too long, people starts throwing weird unrelated ideas around for no reason. Let's just hope that Mad Max Wasteland will be better, because the cinematography of Fury Road is promising.

It's really blurry whether the film is self aware or not. Like the women showering in the extremely precious water, was this done so we should feel like they are assholes or was the writer really fucking dumb?

Maybe it is self aware. Maybe the point of the film is men and women should never separate themselves.

It's just symbolic.

The director said the movie has feminist messages.

I really liked Fury Road honestly. I really don't give a fuck if it had some dumb feminist messages in it.

I don't like the gimmick format, I prefer reviews to be more straightforward.

Too many people follow the RLM review style like the glut of "angry" video game reviewers that latched onto AVGN's gimmick.

You mean the plinket review style?
Random edited in images, sounds, out of context or fake slip ups.
I think that existed even before RLM popularized it.

I know it's heresy on Holla Forums but I actually like RLM, have for years, still do.
Used to like nostalgia cuck till he started outright shitting on his fans and giving the middle finger to them, and making his shit 90% sketch 10% kind of review.

I would take any slightly cringe meme-view any day of the fucking week over the ham fisted pseudo intellectual family friendly gotcha buzzword failed comedy attempt laden reviews you see everywhere else though.

Just go look at any movie with 50% or less positive reviews on rotten tomatoes.
Everyone other one is just a vomit inducing one liner attempting at being funny.

What happened?

He "killed" the Nostalgia Critic (a reasonable move, since the formula was getting stale) to start that abhorrently unfunny Demo Reel shit (an idiotic move, because that shit was good only in Douge and his brother's heads). Then, when views dwindled and the money started to run dry, Douge decided to revive the Nostalgia Critic, but this time with skits (another stupid move).

Well first he made a fucking hobo character which was literally a straw man of his less favorable fans, then he said fuck doing the show I'm popular for, I'm going to do a more skit oriented show.
Then when that tanked, he brought back nostalgia critic, but made it basically exactly like the new show which tanked.
So now the reviews are mostly skits with review squeezed in, and when people complained he straw manned them yet again.

This time however in the form of his past self, not just implying but outright saying the fans who liked the old format were just morons who never grew up.

Basically he said fuck you to all of his fans.
The only people who watch him now are beaten wives and ultra cuck fanboys.

christ, finally someone that calls out Daisy for the utter shit acting, i have no fucking idea why so many faggots defend her. even most of those that didn't like the movie

her line delivery was utter shit plus the whole "wide eyes open mouth" mentioned in the review

He also said that most of the stuff was inspired by human trafficking and actual sex slaves in Africa. I think that one phrase "Our babies will not be warlords" was inspired by a female African writer. As far as sexism and oppression goes, the reality of "My master has the power of life and death over me and will probably get bored with me when he buys a prettier slave" has more legitimacy than "That guy spread his legs while sitting on the subway".

hold on, isn't rich plinkett? iirc he wasn't thrilled with the movie.

great pic but who gives a flying fuck if fury road has feminist shit in it

it isn't like modern feminism where everything is WAH MEN, it's actual feminism in the whole "we can do shit too"

on top of that, everyone who has seen the movie knows that for as much shit as the women accomplish, max and nux do just as much to get shit done

Mike is the original Plinkett, Rich plays him in the show.

oh, okay. well shit, we're fucked.

No, rich is the original plinkett, mike was just the original voice for him in the reviews.
But if you look up the old footage of them fucking around, Rich was always plinkett.

i know we all love to sperg out over it, but that isn't feminism, it's called humanity

Were the last two even in the film? The "we aren't property" thing was justified because they were slaves who rebelled. Again, that aspect of the movie takes more inspiration from human sex trafficking than any US feminism.

i-it's totally not a feminist movie goys!

If that's slavery, sign me the fuck up.
You cucks keep forgetting this is a POST APOCALYPTIC SETTING.
The alternative is being raped, skinned, and murdered by a lesser gang, and used as a hood ornament.
If these bitches escape just to go die cold and alone in their 60's as grandmas in some all female gang that never reproduces, they are actively taking part in ending the world.
Old ladies kill men on sight and only hang with other ladies.
Furious Cunt only rescuing the pampered women, helping the starving masses never part of her original plan.
Worthless ungrateful hag complains about carrying warlords child, and the encouragement "maybe it will be a girl?".
If I build the pillow fort, I get to knock it down too.
Simple.

No, they got that treatment, they wasted it whined, and some of them got themselves killed doing stupid shit.(which also lead to a dead unborn child, hurray women!)

C-can I ride with you, user?

Yeah, that's complete anarchy for you. Unless you have some kind of civilised society like the villain was trying to build it's going to be very rough for anyone who isn't a good at being an asshole brute.

Why are you even on Holla Forums? Halfchan is down the line.

Hi. I presume that is your channel you posted.

I just wanted to say that I want to fingerfuck your asshole for promoting it on a site associated with pedophiles and stormweeniggers, you stupid idiot. What were you thinking?

Did you seriously just link to the daily stormer or why does the article use the word "fag degeneracy" in it? It probably is a stupid stormnigger site, because those guys can only consume news if it specifically panders to their whiny echochamber masturbation orgy.

I am not politically correct and I used a bad word. MOOOOOM! MOOOOOOMMMM I used the word negro!! xDDD

Those guys on the alt-right will love me for now and I'll have friends, right? ;_;

You realize that this is an important plot point, which the film makers want to tease you about?
You are supposed to want to know who the hell she is, you dummy.

part 1/?

Goon goon, quite the loon, thinks he can get fishies to fall for his baiting soon. With luck this coon will die before this noon so we will be rid of this buffoon.

I know I don't.

There's a whole truckload of better reasons why it makes fucking Thunderdome look like a veritable masterpiece.

newfags gettin' meme'd as fuck

short intesection:
Wow. So you actually marketed your channel specifically for Holla Forums. From Holla Forums for Holla Forums.

You guys are almost as cancerous as SJW with their safe spaces and secret approved language to designate kinship.

I HATE SJW SHIT FUCKING CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK, why am I so lonely and can only connect with other people over the interent? ;_;

I kinda like that actually. It's objectivally bad ofc, but I kinda want to imagine her as an autist, who is very well with machinery and all that, but not very charismatic and can't hide her emotions very well, when she is excited.

That's a funny way to spell "exactly".

Dude, stop plugging yourself and go back to being triggered by Korra.

7:25
Okay I actually laughed out loud. That was a good joke.

7:48
Wew and you went there again.
You really really want just someone from the ebil mainstream to discover you and create a big drama about your channel and you being an evil racist. So you get more public support from us interent autists and the right side of identity politics.

We are now living in a time, where identity politics even exist in movie reviers now.
I watched a bit of AJ's superman movie review and even he stopped himself quickly from comparing an evil superman with henchman to Trump. So don't act like everyone does it in the same way you do, you fucking autists.

8:18
Wait, you are in favour of her holding hands with niggers? :^) Cuck!

She like you all is probably a bit autistic and not okay with phsyical contact like that.

8:24 ughh stop it already, it's probably funny to the echochamber you pander too, but not everyone enjoys 24/7 masturbating to identity politics jesus christ

3/?

8:47
She is force-sensitive, so this is the one thing that actually makes somewhat sense.
I like your other points, even though you come across as an edgy alt-right memelord.

9:00
They made yoda female, even though she is totally different than yoda's character :(
Star wars is ded to me! MOOOM MY TENDIIIIIEEESSSS! YOU WHORE!

10:38

4/?

"Onwards brave cucks" the goon cried with his high pitched broken voice, not realising that his comrades had left him behind a long time ago. Bravely the gallant cuck rode his bull, charging against the fellows who had upset the fair maiden which he worshiped the ground under. "These cumskins have seen trough every ruse I've attempted but one day they will fall for one. Mark my words!" His balding head shone in the sun and his many chins bounced with excitement. He patted the manboon under him and the negroid picked up the pace. The goon would make his wife's son proud today

10:49
Okay okay I GET IT AT THIS POINT!
I ALSO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!
It is really really bad writing and I feel like having to keep eye contact with the movie while it blatantly copies and masturbates to star wars nostalgia and finger-bangs stupid fans with fanbait

11:18
Jedis were never able to force suggest (or do worse things than that) other force-sensitive characters in the movies. He doesn't know that she is, it's not because he himself is a non-threat (in this particular scene).

11:28 Short intersection and shot out to Angry Joe who also commented that he and his crew of manchildren didn't like all the young characters in the show.

I actually like that. Because in history, after a breakdown or mass-death of peoples, you usually see unusally young people in the highest elite of society.

They probably didn't intend to do that, but in history that was often a consequence of crisis.

5/?

No one gives a shit, faggot. Back to cuckchan.

13:10
I said J.J. and pronounced it like Jew Jew

I am using dank memes! I am one of you! I brose Holla Forums too. Ahhhhhhh!

I am okay with you having your own opinion and thinking that the prequels were better than the FA. I don't really have any strong opinions on star wars, so I don't really want to compare them.

I guess I prefer Force Awakens over the prequels, because I would consider rewatching it, but I will never touch the prequels again.

6/?

Why are you posting your rebuttals like you're talking to this fuck, HERE in this thread?
Go say it on his comments, no one wants to read your autistic fit.

kill yourself cuck

"Damnation, yet again my plans have been foiled. These wicked prideful people have yet not learned to fear SA as they should. When I return from my cuck shed these fools will feel my wrath. I shall make a thousand Louis CK posts, I shall ridicule their pitiful memes a thousand times more but most of all I will make them realize that not being politically correct is just the same as being a lapdog of the establishment. By the end of the day they will vote Hillary."

17:25
I like how you mumbled it a bit, like you were ashamed of saying it. Kinda cute. :^)

17:95
what does that even mean? You are not even a fan, why are speaking like a mad fan of the originals would speak?

Overall I actually like your review, which may surprise some identity politics memers here. Most of your points were valid. I just don't like that you constantly pander to "the Holla Forums audience". It's obnoxious. I want to watch a movie review and not hear about jewish stereotypes, or "oh no, it's another 1945, they implied that a gay romance in this movie could be possible".

Ahahaha. God that is so fucking cringey.

unfortunetly yes, look at how that idiot replied to me and has exactly zero self-awareness about the amount of his stromfaggotry

Also:

Look at his channel. He has all the signs of a loser /polack/

I wanted to subscribe at first for movie reviews, but I don't want any more fucking Holla Forums memes.

Morraiku is at least a libertarian who is also a Holla Forumsack and not just a Holla Forumsack who unironically believes all the memes.

"No, you see, it is as clear as day. Although I will bellow in every each way about what one is allowed to say it is indeed you who are gay. Trust me on this you may, as the king of cucks my opinion holds much sway. So take heed and keep any racial or cultural pride at bay, only black men can have that without having to pay."

Holla Forums, that poem was kinda adorable, but also cringey at the same time. Like an autistic kid getting extremely excited about his christmas present.

Also it didn't make much sense. If you compare me so much to a "king of cuck", then why would I use gay as an insult? Actually your poem doesn't make any amount of sense.

It certainly is just cringe flung at me, because I triggered you about something I said.

It's just the regular tactic of SJWs/Goons/progressives, to say that your opponents are what they oppose. It doesn't really matter what that is, could be anything.

This guy is your average snarky Holla Forums faggot
For example, in his Fury Road review he keeps bitching about Max not being much of a character, but he never was much of a character in every movie but the first.
A person who is actually interested in analyzing a thing would have looked up the past of the franchise, or at least watched the other movies at some point in his life.

Same goes for most other vids. For example, in Life is Strange review the guy didn't even fucking play the game, and bitches at things that wouldn't happen as a result. For example, you can very easily tell Chloe to fuck off the entire game and then in the ned there will be no lesbian kiss, the characters fucking hate each other.
Don't get me wrong, Life is Strange is shit but the guy knows nothing about it to make a review.

Also he can't shut the fuck up about jews. Jews this, jews that. His Steven Universe video ends with 3 minutes of hitler speeches, and I don't really get why it's relevant to every fucking topic.

She is more force-sensitive than Anakin, Luke and Yoda at the same time.

Just ask us to watch your vids, man.

Anakin even had prophecies and saw into the future in them.
Also is not outlandish to think that space magic gives people dreams.

If you are hardcore homophobic like some muslim preacher or american type fundamentalist biblethumping christian, then you deserve to be called gay for that.

It just happens too fucking often and I like to make fun of low-iq rabble who are bigots.

Worse; he's a snarky Holla Forums faggot that tries to pander to Holla Forums. I've only ever seen him shill his vids in Holla Forums threads, and never contribute beyond that >(1) post per thread.

These types of people are as obnoxious as hardcore feminists and sjw and deserve to be called out for it in their safe spaces.

I really hope that some day these people know that engaging into identity politics is fucking cringey and cancerous as fuck.

They lack self-awareness and they want to pander to people who buy into the same ideology as they do.

I like that there are people like you in here, bro.

You wot mate? I already said I don't watch any bloody cartoons. If I would have youtube channel I'd review highbrow films, not actively go out of my way to review trash. With that said I just found the guys other videos entertaining, I have no idea why you would think that I'm him because of that.

wow, didn't know that board is now as cucked as the plebchan one…

You goons are too funny.

It's just a goon or two. Hard to say since he's samefagging and we don't have IDs.

we get it fam, you're triggered. settle down

that word has its place sometimes, there is no reason to hate them as much as some people apparently do

said no one
depends, Holla Forums is not one person

Muh safespace ;_; you ruined it with your different opinion, pls go ;_;

Aww you poor thing. Want a hug?

Don't you feel weird, when the humor is so deeply connected with political ideology and identity that only people who browse Holla Forums can understand the humor?

Not really. I just really wanted to convert my thoughts into posts and share them.

shhhhh it's ok, this is internet, nothing can actually hurt you

But Holla Forums is, and on Holla Forums, we act as though Holla Forums is one person.

Why are you talking like that? You sound like you're from reddit.

Your reaction indicates otherwise :^)

You want a hug or not?

The message is that would be superior to perpetuating muh patriarchy that obvs caused the end of the world.

Why?

I don't browse Holla Forums and I got the jokes just fine. Maybe I missed some, I'm sure you can explain them to me though since you seem to know all about Holla Forums.

Yeah I browsed Holla Forums. I don't do it much anymore, because it used to be pretty libertarian, but now most people there seem to be on the left economically and on the right socially, meaning completely insane statists from extreme to moderate.

I always remained libertarian throughout, but I realized that taking part in this echo chamber is not good for you, so I stopped.

Holla Forums Holla Forums definetly attracts more nazis than 4chan/pol/. And after having some pretty infuriating arguments with them, where some even were in favour of outlawing sex in favour of an eugenics program, I just don't have the nerve to subject myself to that anymore.

The only better position would be to be the warlord yourself but we all know that anons don't have what it takes for that.

lol run back to your hugbox faggot

I also don't browse cuckchan Holla Forums anymore.

I am only on /his/ /fit/ Holla Forums Holla Forums and /out/

people disagree with you on there, too?

I guess it's a matter of personal opinion. Some people wouldn't want to give up their liberty for use of material wealth that they don't even own.

Librultardianism is really fucking stupid though. It's like licking the balls of the plutocrats by voting and following the dogma of their sponsored parties isn't enough but you want them to become even more powerful. You don't want Soros to manipulate the democratic process and corrupt the system, you want him to be the system.

Holla Forumsacks might be idiotic spergs nowadays, but you'd have to be complete moron to think that they're anywhere near as bad as those people.
You're retarded. "Identity politics" will exist as long as humans groups do, and your autistic ideals have little appeal to anyone but whites and kikes. In practice, you support whites committing collective suicide by giving up their group identity while everyone else keeps their own.

I think it's disgusting that gold-digging whores who want a sugar daddy like you want to be exist.
You think I want a mentally ill fucktoy who thinks his only value is sex?

I am of course all about being the one who's dominant during sex, but I want to love someone who is somewhat equal to me, now whatever the hell your fantasy is.

care to find out? ;))))
I am a 40 year old hot daddy in search of twinks

^ this is why people hate faggots, because of people like you

I mostly lurk.

meh, sometimes they are, have you ever been to Holla Forums/pol/?

you have no idea what I support

k bruv
at least you found somewhere that agreed with you instead of that echo-chamber that argued with you

Stefan Molyenux talked about that, you might like him.

The group you are talking about is basically the average woman, who in history needed to subject herself to a man to be secure for her and her growing baby inside her.

Not really though. I mostly lurk 4chan and post on Holla Forums, so I naturally only get into arguments in the latter.

you argue with different-minded people on 8ch? damn echo chambers when will they learn

Well it was a few americans on /fit/ who said hugging other people is gay.

Which it certainly isn't and especially not in Europe. You are actually acting socially retarded if you do and say stuff like that here.

Some french person apparently didn't even know about the cheek-kiss you do when you meet girls.

I'd give up my liberty and personal freedom if it was the better alternative because those concepts aren't worth anything in of themselves. Food you can eat, books you can read but liberty? You can't eat liberty. You can't sleep in John Locke fanfiction. When the machete rapists roams the wasteland ownership and liberty won't protect you from them.

When the chips are down might makes right and if you're not up for the task to be right it is much better to become property. Even if the choice was between an abuse warlord who wasn't nearly as nice as Joe I'd probably still pick him over the alternative of being on my own.

what are you even talking about?

Hugging is very gay.

Even if that was true (and it isn't), he was unarguably the protagonist and the focus of all three - even the idiotic shit that was Thunderdome.

the liberty we are talking about here is not to be used as sextoys, you idiot

you want to be a sexslave?

maybe you are LUCKY, because either you are fucking ugly or you're a cute twink, but will be disposed once you actually look like a middle-aged man

you will then be worked to death in the mines or whatever they need of manual labor

Probably you will just be a servent having to serve your master day and night, and he and maybe his men can just snatch you and demolish your asshole. One of his men surely is closet homo who likes to do that.

Maybe where you are from, but not where I am from.

ANSWER ME!

I wouldn't really mind but even if I had to work in the mines when I grew older I still think it would be better than out in the wastes. Out there I'd still work myself to the bone, I'd probably still get raped and after all that I would have nothing to show for it. How would that be better? Liberty in exchange for security is a good tradeoff.
Pls user, this is getting too lewd and kinky. Anyway, I think I've explained adequately how the women running from a life of excess just because they had to put out was dumb in Mad Max.

Why? Whether it is women or twinks or whatever else you look for you will never find an equal. That's something you ought to want out of friendships, not lovers.

Guess whose rations they are going to cut if things get sour.

Endless possibilities. Would you go with your boyfriend who tried to convince you to leave a life of slavery to come be free with him in the wild?

you think like a woman

Sigh … I guess. But I am just worried that what you said can be kinda be seen as you being illoyal and a cheater in real life and I don't want that, even if you are cute. I would then just treat you like a disposable sex toy.

I agree, but that doesn't mean OP isn't a cancerous fuck that never misses an opportunity to shill his channel.

Hey bb, I would like to be your boyfriend. What do you say? ;)

will the /cuteboy/ pity-fuck me? what do you think, bateman?

again, kill yourself cuck

Not with poor digits like that.

This time…

Now.

Fuck

ml fam

I would kill myself, if it wasn't true that Holla Forums is full of authoritarian statists who want a much more unfree society, with the goverment even having power over who they fuck in the bedroom and other things.

Holla Forums would be basically fine with the status quo, if the elite pandered to nationalism. That's literally it.

How do I know?
Look at how they look at Poland, Russia or based Assad. Basically the same degree of unfree economics (if not more unfree) as western countries with the only difference that they are nationalistic, but otherwise complete shitholes.

Definitely

errytiem bae :D

Impressive.

I claim these double dubs to make this happen.

I want the boypussy.

I'd never cheat on anyone. This is one of the many reasons I wouldn't thrive outside of civil society, I'm just not the type of person who steals, cheats or lies. Without a governing body that sort of behaviour gives people an edge over each other.
But the fact I would get rations at all would be worth it to begin with. Instead of scouring up old cans of food or trying to scrape by between getting my stuff stolen by raiders and bandits I would have a much more secure source of food since a group isn't as vulnerable to raids and so forth. I guess it comes down to if you think it's worth giving up freedom to have warboys protect your interests or if you think you can do it better by yourself. Personally I'd rather become a public meat toilet than to starve to death or face some other horrible fate.
This is actually a really difficult question for me. Depends on how much I love him I guess. If I thought it would end badly I'd tell him to just accept things as they are. Love is good but not worth dying for because then you can't love anymore.
Maybe but I like to think I'm just practically minded.

This is too cute.

A bit disappointing, but okay.

I want to get it on with you tbh, where do you live?

i'm not even political but everyone hates you, not just Holla Forums. everytime i see goon jokes in a thread i get second-hand embarrassment.
if there's one thing Holla Forums has going for it, it's comedy. learn that before you start being cringey everywhere. for the sake of everyone not full-right.

This is you chose to run away with me instead of choosing the bad end and be a sex slave for a warlord.

Hey Guys, what's going on in this thread

oh look, kek blesses me and not these try-hards desperate for their in-clique to be relevant again
shocking

It must sting that the janitors at 4chan keep deleting your threads advertising your videos.

goon jokes?
what are goons?

But why

You guys would just bully me. I'm also already with someone and I wouldn't want to prove you right that I'm a whore. I mean deep down I probably am but so far I've managed to keep that slut deep inside me subjugated.

There's no point in trying to reason with them.

embarrassing display.

Poor guy. He wants to live with you in freedom and you shoot him down to make him live as a cuckold.

If a warlord can gather food, water and luxuries to surive to run a harem with many sexslaves who don't contribute anything to the welfare only the entertainment of the people (or the leader), then free people will surely find a way to survive.

Imagine him trying to convince other good people to leave with him to form his own group and you shooting him down or even trying to sabotage his endeavour by being a conflicted little bitch who can't decide and him having to actively force you to come with him, because you had a change of mind at the last second.

How do you think the audience or Holla Forums would like such a character?

Yeah, they would think that she or him (since we're talking about you) is a total cheating bitch, who is not worth it.

I'm not so sure. Just leaving the warlord is dangerous enough and what's stopping another one from taking over afterwards? I don't think anything else but a feudal type of society can really flourish in the post apocalypse.

Anyway I already said I'm a very loyal person so the scenario don't really make much sense. If I'd be the sex slave of a warlord I wouldn't have eyes for anyone else, I'd worship him no matter how ugly or unattractive I found him. I'd never cuck him because that'd make me a two faced bitch to begin with, wouldn't it? I also think Holla Forums would dislike the character that was starting shit for no reason.

Actually it is pretty safe. Depending on what type of Apocalypse, but in this mad max one, there is ressource scarcity. Meaning the warlord can never leave the ressources for too long to hunt down 2 escaped lovers.

And I don't know why you think that "taking over" is a problem, when escaping another warlord.

Depends what type of apocalypse.
It really has to be apocalyptic for machines to no longer be functional and losing the knowledge of making machines completly.

If that happens, then yeah slavery would probably happen. Slavery and mass-death actually.

If machines work, then there is much less need for slavery. We don't pick corn by hand anymore, that's what I am saying. And we have so many awesome types of chemicals that our population just needs to be about 2% in the agriculture business. Not counting imports of course. That's why there would be mass death happening in the post-apocalypse.

I said that you would have a boyfriend though. So maybe he is enslaved with you under the warlord.

I loved Fury Road for the cinematography, art, effects, and action scenes but the feminist bits of it absolutely are shit. All of the female characters are retarded and do nothing but make the world worse off. The sex slaves had much better lives than 99.9% of everyone in that setting despite the rape, the old grannies murdered innocents and were responsible for the green land getting fucked, and Furiosa was responsible for destroying the perfectly competent civilization that existed before the movie took off. You can see how useless and wasteful these characters are when the slaves are fucking washing themselves with the precious water from the truck, a precious resource required for basic life wasted because they got some dust on their perfect skin.

How did you know? But if we both can be together, have our needs taken care of and so on why would he want to leave? We could cuddle all day long. It's quite romantic to be enslaved with your lover in a harem, don't you think?
There's infrastructure needed to keep it all working. The Mad Max setting doesn't make much sense in that regard, it's very much a style over substance setting. But it's not really a question if you can make it on your own but if other people will let you keep it. Without law enforcement you must defend your property on your own and when there are people who make a living by pillaging they are probably better at fighting than you.
Things can always get worse, the next big group you encounter might be cannibals. They might decide you're not worth enslaving and just kill you. So what's the point of leaving?

Still not sure if the movie was redpilled about women or not. It's sort of schizophrenic, it kinda of wants you to root for them but also not.

No, because I don't want to get fucked in the ass tbh. That's why me and my lover are going to have to be different, like you said before.

Also not enslaved in that way. I bet the Warlord is the jealous type who wouldn't want anyone else's penis in someone's butt.

I don't know if your bf is cute in the same way as you or if you prefer masculine man, but I meant he was definetly enslaved seperately from you, working in the fields or mines, with not many opportunities to cuddle with you and the boss killing him for just suspecting that you two have a thing.

You have the wrong mindset, mate. There is no such thing as property in a mad max world. Since almsot everything is wasteland, people will live a very nomadic lifestyle.

And in the group you stay at, someone can find you cute and just randomely shoot the boss in the head (since they all have weapons or they wouldn't be a gang) and start shit up.

Or another group attacks your camp, while you feel secure and rob all the sexslaves and supplies. Or another group dynamic happens and they split up. Or there's a mutiny, because he doesn't want to give you up as sexslave.

If you are alone or just travel as a couple, you just need one car. It costs much much less fuel than transporting 50 people with cars and trucks everywhere. You can see in every direction, you don't have to worry about your own group killing you. You both work together, there are no useless mouths to feed (like you want to be).

But you don't want that, you rather be enslaved under a group of psycho murderers insteaf of being togehter with your boyfriend.

It's like you choose the bad ending over the good ending of a movie or video game. wtf

I want you, and imbeciles like you, to take a careful look at these two comic book pages.

Now that you've read them, being a dumbfuck, you'll likely assume that these too are "schizophrenic", but they are not, and neither is Fury Road. They are just a product of leftists lacking even the most basic self awareness.

Fury Road isn't secretly subversive, it's just a feminist movie made by a cuck that thinks perfectly reasonable behavior for the post apocalypse is the greatest crime one could commit against the people that really matter, women.

OP I'd like to commend you for the massive libshit triggering you caused with that video.

Good job.

it was soooo not feminist man, nor was TFA

like how could you think for one minute hollywood would make feminist propaganda ? you don't want to sound like some paranoid Holla Forumslack dont u ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkH6Rgx8wek

I wish I watched mad max so I can weigh in on this.

But I can't without being a fa/tv/irgin who critizes movies without ever watching them.

Torrent it and watch it. If nothing else it looks pretty, and is well directed. Just skip over the talking bits to spare your brain the aneurysm.

Are there gay people and /cuteboy/ sex slaves in this movie?

Then how could we even be a couple anymore? This scenario gets weirder by the minute to justify escaping from something which isn't so bad. But let's say we escaped with a car and drove out towards the horizon. Now we've become like any other raider out there because fuel is super scarce and we'd be desperate to get it. Notice how we weren't desperate in the care of the warlord?
I pretty much always cheer for the bad guys in movies so it's not that strange.

Oh yeah, preserving the first seeds of a new civilization is the bad ending.

Cucks like you belong in the ovens.

Ehh because he ensalved you both while you were still a couple?

You don't break up with your boyfriend, just because he leaves your house, right?

Just because you are both imprisoned by a warlord, doesn't mean that you are now no longer a couple?

Realistically you would probably not only a sexslave, but would have to work day and night as a servant. Preparing food, washing cars, etc etc etc. I doubt you could just live that live of luxury under him.

Because I don't want to be a sex slave or grunt for some insane psycho warlord who keeps all the sexslaves and my bf/gf for himself?

Hell yes, I would kill him, flee or break up his group and start my own. I am not the cuck here.

You and the /cuteboy/ who really likes bad guys and wants to be their sex slaves, instead of being with his bf is the cuck here.

I doubt he will share his sex slaves with you. Especially if you are not part of the gang, idiot.

If someone had someone I love I would NEVER ever rest untill he is dead and I have what I want back.

Then enjoy having yourself and your girlfriend be gangraped by cannibals before they decide to eat you.

You have no dignity. Where is your pride and ambition?

we're talking about fucking women, in a fucking post apocalyptic world where ressources are extremly limited, and where they have everything they want in exchange of sex, and where you'd in fact end up gang raped or starved and dehydrated acting like some postmodern tumblrina…

moral libtards like you just make me think of these guys rewriting History saying they would have been such heroes during world wars and such… although they have no clue at all how in fact anyone would act during such extraordinary situations

shit I meant to reply to this cuck

Holla Forums is worse than Holla Forums at this point

gay and bisexual cannibals, huh?

What about all the other options of forming my own group with either me at the top or someone who doesn't rule like an absolute dictator?

Call me a cuck, you idiot, but I don't like to be submissive either in my sex life or in real life.

What would you do if your loved one was taken as sex slave by that group?

you are a cuck yourself for wanting your gf raped and enjoying to be submissive to a stronger male

he likes to take it in the ass, fam
failed males like that and robot Holla Forums virgins love a power fantasy as long as the leader on top agrees with them

they are basically gay either actually or practically, no ambition on their own, but like a video game or movie jacking off and riding a dildo to some else's ambition

And I am getting called a cuck and "giving up a comforable lifestyle" for taking matters into my own hands and form a group and invite them without raping them all.

But hey if that's what they want. *unzip pants*
psst nothing personell kid
*fuck their asses like the cumsleave slaves they want to be*
I'd new you'd take it well, once you learned to enjoy the pain, kddo.
*zip up pants and teleports out of your behinds*

It's the post apocalypse mate, any hole in a sandstorm.

Considering you had to run away like a bitch, you being "on top" is a laughable scenario.

Yes, people are clearly going to be very concerned about upholding the ideal of democracy when they are starving, dehydrated and fearing getting raped, pillaged and eaten by raiders. It's almost like you don't understand why Romans voted a dictator in power during a time of crisis.

The trick here is to join them willingly. Any smart leader doesn't steal the wives of his subordinates willy nilly, not if he wants to get his throat cut in his sleep.

Damn buddy you are tenacious.

this thread started fine with a funny review far less cucked than the RLM one, but was derailed by some triggered libtard who is certainly that samefag

If anymore words come out of your cunt mouth. I am going to rape you untill my cum fills every singe hole.

No one said anything about hippy bullshit "everyone gets a vote".

That's why you should join me and like-minded people, instead of the very sociopath who does that, idiot.

I wonder how you draw like that? Manage to draw a really girly male but make it still identifiable as a guy even with the simplicity of the anime style.

Damn buddy you are tenacious.

It's called Art.

Like every leftist out there he believe that if he keeps repeating an obvious lie long enough eventually people will believe him.

It's how communism works too. They hope that people will eventually stop finding the joke funny.

I am not a libtard.

I am libertarian, but if I didn't believe in voluntarism, I would literally be the most extreme fascist national-socialist you can imagine. But I am not.

lol yeah I mean how could there be liberal propaganda in hollywood products, especially feminism in a movie with a "strong" dyke freeing nice female victims from an evil patriarch ?! totally dumb ! dem Holla Forumslacks are sooo like SJWs am I right

I don't understand.

You rather want me to tell you how to live?

It just says that I am fine with how you live your life as long as you don't infringe on my freedoms.

That is why and a very good argument as to why people should oppose leftism. Not because of personal ideology, but because they want you to tell you how to live.

Libertarians also have the best argument against refugees coming here. They don't have to deal with >muh feelings or rascist arguments, but can just say:
This is human garbage that comes to our shores and crosses the borders. They only come to us because of welfare, so we should kill them all, because they and the goverment who is complicit initates violence against us.

Boom. But no, you don't want to play on my team. You only would consider being on my team, if I heavily regulated the economy (like today) and high taxes and told you how to live your life regarding social politics.

Communists want to use violence and impose a system on me? Hunted down by drones and immideatly executed on the spot.

problem is, lolbertarian, that the very concept of "muh freedom" can vary from one individual to the other, thats why you have general rules and should have a moral for your people to live in harmony, sharing the same values, and not under some idiocracy and perpertual semi civil war that your nihilistic individualism causes

Oh no.

I am at the point where I would be in favour of mass-genociding the low-iq rubble, so the rest that have the mental capacity to live free lives can do so.

I am completly convinced that this is going to be inevtiable. Not too long I imagine untill the human filth who cannot think rationally is wiped out.

you are absolutely correct user, and you know who was there to correct the faults of all those women? men. max in specific, but men in general. had immortan joe not build up the citadel, they'd have all been raped and killed decades ago, had max not come along when he had, they would have drove off into the desert sea hoping to find a new home, and had nux not sacrificed himself after finding some bit of humanity, they might not have made it back to the citadel. simply put, it's always up to the men to fix the mistakes of women and other men.

so, for as much as the film promotes feminism, there is still a great deal of meninism (?) to go around.

It's not gay pillow talk.

That guy is into hardcore sexual domination and prefers to stay the servant boy who works day and night and can be fucked whenever the boss feels like it to a free live with a group of people and his boyfriend seperate from them.

Because apparently only pscho bisexual rapists can bring security and food and water and everyone else lives in fear of muh cannibals.

I don't like that guy very much. Maybe he is fuckable, maybe he is not, but you are not going to be with him for the personality.

Shit like that makes me depressed.

nigger

Yeah bro, but only dominantly and not just anyone, so it's straight. Only I fuck people in the ass and I am not going to suck his dick.

Like the romans.

I don't care tbh, but I want what I want and I feel not bad about it.

You're doing a very bad job at making it sound unappealing. Him trusting me enough to cook for him is so sweet, I love cooking and would make him delicious meals~
Where do I sign up? It sounds wonderful.

Well, we'd pretty much never see one another so we might as well not be and if he ever sees me together with the warlord I doubt things would ever be the same after that.

either you're a total fag, or you forgot the part where they would have psychologically destroyed you to the point that you would be too scared to try and fuck with them.

this nigga gets it

Okay. At least you know what you are.
A dicksleave. A cumrag. A fucking fucktoy.

You are a cheating illoyal whore.

You should poison him you retard and then have another one take over, maybe even your boyfriend in this story.

But no you will instantly just betray him for your warlord-sama, while he himself is getting fucked against his will or worked to death.

how about you guys act like proper Holla Forumsacks and call that guy a faggot, hmm?

Finally!
And stop, that's just his fetish. Yes, he's a total fucking faggot who doesn't feel love, but just lust.

ight, i can live with that

that fucking fanboy hypocrisy

Why are you defending him? Am I being trolled?

He literally said he would betray the one he loves to live in a "game over" type of sexual fantasy as a sex slave.

why do you care so much about a fag preaching his fetish?

he's a fag and is automatically a lesser being. he obviously feels the need to rant his bullshit, and if that keeps bothering you, then you're an insecure little faggot and should just get fucked in the ass, specifically by him.

convenient that you miss out on the union of man and woman being essential to said nature rebirth.

How is it cheating if I'm given no choice? See, this is what I meant by things not being the same afterwards. My boyfriend would probably blame me too for not killing myself or whatever he thinks I'm supposed to do when enslaved.
Ideally my boyfriend would be the warlord from the start but if not I already said I'm not the scheming type. I would never poison anyone, I couldn't. Especially not if the warlord was kind to me. You really think I would be a better person if I would betray a person's trust like that?

This is not true at all, I'm just not a romantic. I don't believe love conquers all. Maybe I'm cynical but those I hold dear I love intensely.

What would be the point if I already obeyed their every command willingly from the start?

That's because OP/the youtuber is a Holla Forums fag.

I can be more or less described as a dominant bisexual. Yes, I fantasized about being in a relationship with another guy before.

I think he is pretty fucking degenerate. I guess I take it a bit too seriously, but I seriously hope that not all submissive gay people act like he does.

I mean what the fuck would you even want to do to someone like that? You can just use him for sex, nothing more. And you would just feel a bit shameful and dirty afterwards. Definetly not bf material.

I am not into that, actually. I would never do that.

tbh, i didn't fully read your post, i just stopped at "he would trust me enough to cook for him" and assumed that everything else that followed was something along the lines of "i could kill them at any moment" type of thing that's common in slave movies.

so you'd suck a dick or kiss/fuck a guy but not get penetrated? you could easily get around in their community, there are plenty of fags like that.

ftfy

NO! Max was never ever a character, so Feminist Road is okay. Stop being all mgtow and you might realize that those original problematic three Mad Max movies weren't about Max either so there's no point in complaining about this one. :^)

The only cancer are faggots like you who use crying about youtube "shilling" as a cover for your dislike of the material. In this case that means you're a feminist cuck.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Actually no. I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that.

that sure

Idk. I think they want me to suck their dick.

And I am not 100% sure about touching dicks and giving handjobs (i dont like how that sounds). It would sexually do literally nothing for me, only reason I say that, because the physical barrier is not as insurmountable as sucking a dick or "taking it". Let's go with no.

So you think there are still people who are fine with that? I am a bit sad that probably most people would not consider that for a long term relationship.

well, user. after reading all that, can you really call yourself a dominant bisexual? you clearly want nothing to do with a penis that isn't your own, you're only interested in some sensitive sally shit. i think you're more or less hetero, but a little confused.

and trust me, there are plenty of fags who are fine with catching as opposed to pitching. in fact, i know one pretty well. i can't guarantee any arrangements or anything since iirc he's kind of flirting around, but who knows, chocolate might be your thing.

Everything you normally would? And more. I honestly don't understand why you think my personality is rotten. Is it because I'm so submissive?

I would be more than fine with it (in fact it sort of turns me on) but I assume you don't care about the opinion of a dumb cocksleeve like me.

Well time to abandon this fucking thread.

can someone please explain what the hell is going on in this thread

Triggered faggots derailed the thread.

I'm not sure anymore. The dubs posting warped us into bizarro Holla Forums.

Nah. I am German, so it's not like they are even an option here.

Unless you specifically search for them. Idk why you would want to do that.

I definetly have quite a capacity to be homoerotic, bro. And even if I had a gf and then left her, I still feel like I would be into guys too. I don't think it's a thing like some other people have where they are insecure and want to "test their confidence" with homos and then move to girls.

That's cool, maybe I'd consider you, but I doubt you live in Germany and you already have a bf. And i won't ERP with you either.

and reconsider your stance on being loyal, if you want it to last

or we can just fuck, I mean I have my preferences, but that doesn't mean I have no sexual urges

so what you're saying is you intentionally lure guys? homoerotic is such a broad term, be specific nigga.

Don't be silly, I'm not offering myself (although it would be very tempting if I was single). Just saying that I wouldn't mind being completely dominated and fucked roughly by a guy who didn't care at all for my dick. Germans are particularly kinky too~ erm. Anyway, good luck with finding a cute boyfriend, user.

Lure? Idk what you think, but no, lol. I am not interested in straight guys.

I just mean I would enjoy physical and romantic closeness with another guy. Like hugs or cuddling, even if it's platonic. (but probably not if it's just akward and he doesn't want it)
But especially if it's not platonic!

Homo-erotic to me just means specifically the non directly sexual things you do with another guy. I sometimes daydream about just lying in bed and cuddling with another guy. Maybe we would watch a movie during it, stuff like that.

thanks mate

*but are romantically involved with him

physical displays of affection.

Faggot

Literally fucking pick one.

The alternative is being raped and skin alive anyway.

So, choices.

Or.

Keep lying and say you would pick death and rape.

It sounds like you just got fucking trolled and left. Even if they were serious, do you really think their stupidity would impact the world in any way? Who would ever agree to a system like that? Additionally, you still have the temperament of someone who leaves some place just because you read something really stupid yet you still browse cuckchan where you're bound to see even more insane things posted. Are you just dumb and easily offended?

Actually it's more about not wanting to argue social politics again. I really don't want to debate social right-wingers about that again.

No. Most of their arguments are retarded.

more like challenged

this

Fuck off you leftist shills. You're not centrists, you're not moderates, you're not libertarians.

You're authoritarian leftists. Because if you were a centrist, you wouldn't give a shit about this guy, you'd move on. But no, he triggered you something awful, so you need to SHUT HIM DOWN, right? Not Channel Awesome or any of those cancerous hacks though, they're cool, right?

Nice reaction pic, mate.

I'm surprised though, don't you regressive shills prefer 'ol John Limey Tell the Timey to Jon Leibowitz?

That's just it though, they're afraid of what might happen if this "nobody" ends up becoming "somebody". They're afraid of what might happen if his views start to leak into the mainstream.

That's why the most common left-wing tactic is to attack and shut down even the slightest, most irrelevant outpost of subversive thought, because of the possibility, however slight, that those irrelevant outposts will become relevant.

They're afraid of what might happen if they no longer are the majority, safe to voice their opinions without fear of losing their jobs, or being blacklisted, but become the hated minority.

Well, it has worked for (((them))) so far.

What the RLM review should have been.

I don't think I've ever seen somebody sum up my feelings towards a movie so well.

They didn't even try to review TFA. I wonder if Mike died inside when they got bribed by Disney to say good things about it and show off merchandise on the show or if he already was as dead can be and that's why he agreed to it.

He does sort of have a love for that Sci-fi fiction that borders on the autistic. I'd imagine that he hated it but the fat check made it a little easier. Plus, it would be hard to turn down a Disney check for you and your friends to stand by a movie you loved as a child… well, not even that, a huge sum of money to just say something nice about a new movie.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

you are pretty cute, kiddo
*pull down your pants and gives you a blowjob*

You think that's my problem with him? My problem is that he's shilling himself. I don't care if he has a thousand or ten million subs.

As for his vids, he's hit and miss. His Steven Universe video showing the hypocrisy and shitty writing of the show is short and sweet, and to the point. It's his best video. His Star Wars and Mad Max reviews are mixed bags but mostly good. His Life is Tumblr vid isn't very good. There are fuckloads of better reasons to criticise that shitty game, but he seems to have come at it with a huge chip on his shoulder. Same with his Korra videos; a Holla Forums-sized chip on his shoulder.

All in all, more positives than negatives, but I'm still going to call him out when he shills himself.

Lol only Jews are allowed to self promote am I right my goyim friend

Fuck off with your non-reply nonsense.

wow, the amount of autism in that thread derailing samefag is strong

anyway OP or whoever made these reviews, keep up the good work !

He actually didn't go far enough since he didn't focus on the feminist message that much.

Those are literally my only two posts in this thread since Thursday. It is amusing seeing you create a boogeyman that's out to get you, so that you can feel there's some enemy oppressing you.

He parroted generic Holla Forums shit. It was like being on halfchan in 2013.

Fuck this twenty line limit bullshit.

You are a faggot.

The only thing of that show that upset me in a current year way is that dykery between Korra and Asami, totally unnecessary

There is a lot more current year shit than you are giving it credit for. Do you think maybe you are just desensitized to feminism unless it is trying to be obvious?

i don't know, she just looked like a cold hearted bitch to me
maybe

She was a cold hearted bitch, but was talked down for the finale instead of defeated like every other male villain in the show.

You have to go back.

This nigga's videos would be actually pretty good if he dropped the edginess a bit, but as it is is like he just wants fucking socjus shits to easily deny everything there by merely pointing out his dumbass jew jokes

And seriously, shilling steins gate? bitch got no taste….

now, maybe i don't remember the ending very well, but
it looks like she can talk her out of it, but then she takes the giant spirit gun and fires a new spirit portal right in the middle of the city

Actually call him out on it on his channel instead of whining about it to us here.

Though if he is shilling himself here, it's weird he waited like a year to start.

I dont think its weird that some Holla Forums Holla Forums dude who reviews Holla Forums related shit would get his stuff posted here

like this is the only audience that would be able to understand the memes he spews and wouldnt mind the casual wrongthink

No can do. That violates the NAP, hypocrite.