NO WILL SMITH NO SALE

NO WILL SMITH NO SALE

NO MARIE NO BUY

#NoBrendanNoMummy

His one condition for being in the movie was that his shitty son would get a part. They rightly told him to fuck off. Nothing of value was lost

NO MAI NO BUY

NO BBC NO SEX

That was not his only condition. He wanted parts for his retarded son and retarded wife, in addition to $50 million, which is like a quarter of the budget. Understandably Emmerich told him to fuck off.

Well that's even worse, fuck him

Your priorities are fucked man

NO CALIFORNIA NO WINE

NO SQUIGGLE, NO PEACE

As a professional meme researcher at the University of Dank Weed, I have to inform you that your meme is not up to the standards of the true mlg epik memers such as Christopher Dankins, Neil "Smoke" De Grasse Tyson and Car[le] Memegan. Please cease and desist immediately, or receive retribution from certified Doritos™ meme lords.

MOLON LABE

NO NO NO NO

To be honest, I want this new Independence Day to do way better than Suicide Squad.
Maybe that will teach Smith to stop demanding his retarded son get a role in everything.
I honestly think Jaden Smith is permastoned on one hell of an indica or he's smoking synthetic cannibis every hour.

hOW CAn yuR Comemnt be reel if MY EyeS rnt reaL?

I've smoked a lot of weed in my life, but even when I'm couch locked, watching old cartoons, I'm not this fucking stupid.
It usually requires large amounts of hash and vodka to get me to start spouting off stupid shit, and even then, I'm not going grade school philosopher levels of retard.

You really shouldn't need a extra reason for hoping capeshit will fail.

NO BANE NO PLANE

Yeah his (((retarded son))) and his (((retarded wife))) would make the film even more screwed up.

NO FRIENDS NO CHARGE

NO NIGGERS NO WELFARE MONEY.

that's strange. Will Smith always seemed like such a reasonable person, why would he be so strongly for wanting to keep including his family in as many movies as possible? maybe his son and wife love being in movies, just simply because they like it for the fun of the experience? maybe he just wants to make his family happy and it's more important to him than money?
I mean though, does he really expect every single movie thing to just put them on? then it becomes like morgan freeman and leeam neeson showing up in every movie over and over again. it's like "oh great this same person again" it's okay for a few movies especially if they do things really good, then it's very fun, but it can get repetetive if it gets boring.

jaden's gf is cumskin tier hot though. I wish she was my girlfriend but I am not a nigger.

Aren't they scientologists or something?