Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Tom hardy

With the EU as the plane.

Tim Curry if he was younger……..and in better health.

Russel Howard

*shimmies*

Benedict Cumberbatch because it would make Tumblr so angry. Especially if it were a sympathetic portrayal.

Peter Capaldi. They look similar.

Morgan Freeman

Aidan Gillen.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU LEFT THE EU, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTERPLAN?

Crashing the Jew banks… WITH NO SURVIVORS!

He's already played the role of an iconic politician.

he can do it again, nigger

He won't act as Farage because he's a liberal

At least he's not a faggot about it unlike most.

If the rumors that he is a hothead that dislikes baneposting is true then that really sucks.

Mr. Cameron, I'm UKIP.

Perfect.

Idris Elba

Impossible, Benedict voted remain

who else but….

Another one mistakes the meme for the man.

All actors are lefty cucks because decent people don't become actors. You have to get naked and make out with people who aren't your spouse, lie for a living swimming in thoughts, words, deeds and emotions that aren't your own, shill for (((multi-billion dollar corporations))). Only pieces of shit choose that "profession". The ones that aren't total pieces of shit and actually feel some shame end up devolving into a Stockholm Syndrome mixed with delusions of moral superiority in order to justify their lifestyle.

You're just as retarded as some of them are

You're more retarded apparently, maybe you should hone up on your reading comprehension skills as I never called anyone a thief or a vagrant and I never said there aren't decent rich people. No go back to sucking the dicks of actors who hate your guts.

Not in as few words perhaps

You just suggested it heavily

>All actors are lefty cucks because decent people don't become actors.
>Only pieces of shit choose that "profession"

you literally can't read.

#notallactors

Will the pound convert to backing by nige smug?

Villagers would pelt travelling bands of actors with rotten vegetables after they finished their plays in the middle ages to force them to leave their town. Yeah, their little shows are fun for a few hours or so, but one they're done you're stuck with a complete douchebag who lies for a living.