Brit Films

In light of Britain securing its future against the globalist menace, its time to get comfy with some Brit films. What are the ones to watch?

Master and Commander
Zulu

What else anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/harry-brown-2010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only thing worse than British films are British comedies

withnail and i
kind hearts and coronets

shit taste tbh fam

So this is how liberty dies

don't worry when the fascists inevitably fuck up then the workers will finally be ready to fight their real enemy

Merkel,pls

The Long Good Friday
The Italian Job
Get Carter
Mona Lisa
Following
The 39 Steps (Hitchcock)
The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934 Original)

>butthurt the referendum happened when there were still just enough whites left in Britain to vote for their own futures

V for Vendetta

leftycuck pls.

oh u

i guess the gastroenterology departments of clinics in israel and new york were absolutely overrun today

All of Aidan Gillen's UK made films

Blimp
Excalibur

get better taste lad

dark knight rises was filmed in Cardington

Harry Brown aka Death Wish 6
rogerebert.com/reviews/harry-brown-2010

Don't forget the (((City of London))) too. I do realize not everyone realizes they exist, but they're an independent satellite territory separate from the rest of London and more importantly, the rest of the UK. Consider it as another illegal acquisition of land for "Israel" that will no doubt slowly expand under a disguised reason until it's too late to do something about it.

Cracks

Masterpiece period drama set in a girls' boarding school in the 1930's.

Starring: Eva Green, Juno Temple, Maria Valverde, Imogen Poots

The story is interesting, the musci and the scenery are beutiful and the young actresses give powerful performances

well that is the media's intention. neutralizing any threat to the establishment these days is as easy as calling you a racist.

cornetto trilogy

eventually that is gonna backfire as more and more people will stop caring about being called racist

It's the other way around, Palestine was a conquest of the (((City of London))).

Threads.

That was one depressing ass story. Leave it to the Brits to make nuclear winter even more unpleasant than normal.

The Patriot

No user. Please. It hurts to even think about.