Did you like it?

Did you like it?

no tbh, the visuals were okay but the script was really clumsy

it's been a little while since I saw it, but I remember it as kind of being like a Christopher Nolan/M Night Shyamalan movie, the spaceship gimmick wasn't really that amazing and they really pummeled you over the head explaining it

When I was dumb kid I did, but in retrospect the 90's trend of dark edgy neo-expressionism in movies like Batman Returns, The Crow, and Dark City is fucking gay and Fritz Lang was probably rolling in his grave during that era.

Fritz Lang is highly overrated and inspired many unfortunate trends in filmmaking.

You're a faggot and your opinion is discarded.

Lang is held up entirely by his technical feats. His storytelling was proto fascist authoritarian tripe.

Sure kid, go back to your university safe space. 8ch isn't for you.

literally all of 8ch is Holla Forums

Excellent rebuttal. No doubt you were at the top of your GED class

Holla Forums has nothing to do with this. Go post some memes kid. That seems more suited to your cognitive abilities.

It is better than the Matrix for sure.

I don't know about that, even if The Matrix was made by retarded librul trannies as a special effects reel done on a budget it had some interesting gnostic themes going on. Dark City was pretty shallow and dumb.

Yup

it was pretty good, except for the incredibly ham-fisted way they revealed the twist

Jennifer was hot in it.

dem tits

I don't remember this scene at all.

YOU REMIND ME OF THE BABE

It really makes you think.

fuck off letardpol

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.